Suzy's Dangerous Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later Suzy was warming up in David's bed as he got himself ready. She watched him intently as he undressed. She eyed his cock with fascination and desire. It was a bit more around than her toy was and it was definitely longer. As she looked at it a glob of semen bubbled out of it. It was obscene.

Then she saw him reach for a bottle on his own bedside table. Taking out a tablet he popped it into his mouth and chewed on it.

"What was that?" she asked him.

"That was a little something from the nice people at 'Arousal and Satisfaction'."

Despite her desire and arousal Suzy felt a little apprehension. "What's it supposed to do?"

"Well, you've spent all week getting conditioned by their fertility treatments and I've been taking my own fertility treatments. I make fountains of cum now and my cock is a bit longer too!"

"Fertility? I thought the stuff just made you horny?" her voice was definitelty a note higher as she said this.

He pulled back the blankets to reveal Suzy's cute body. His cock was harder than it had ever been when he was a teenager. And the 'fountains of cum' were no joke either. He knew that to be a fact.

"Nope. The reason you're so horny is because you're so fertile."

Suzy tried to think of a reason why she should stop him as he got on top of her. She felt her pussy go wet. Then he kissed her tits and she felt the amped up arousal she'd been craving. She knew it was the lingering effects of the fluids she'd been putting in her pussy. That logical thought didn't change what she did next.

David loved it as she spread her legs for him. He'd been lusting after her for ages. When she didn't go off to college his heart had soared and he set about his plan to use some questionable dark web chemistry to get what he wanted.

They moaned together as he speared himself into her. Suzy wanted to be ashamed of herself but after what seemed an eternity of wanting a man between her legs she was finally getting what she needed. She was so aroused that it didn't even occur to her that she was giving him her virginity.

"Mmph!!" she grunted as he bottomed out in her pussy. It was definitely uncomfortable but at the same time she loved feeling him deep inside of her body.

He started fucking her. Not making love, but fucking. He had his own amped up desires to satisfy and hearing her grunts and cries as he fucked her only made him want her even more.

Suzy felt like she had a machine between her legs. David pounded away at her and it felt like the device when it would pound at her. It felt good.

Had she not been so aroused she would have been terrified. There was no stopping the man and she couldn't have stopped him if she tried.

He cried out as his balls began to surge. "Ahhhh, gahhh, FUCK!!!" and then Suzy felt his cock pounding and pumping cum into her all at the same time. Her orgasm hit her hard. It was massive. It didn't stop.

As she lay pressed into the mattress David continued to mindlessly hump her, but not quite so vigorously. Every few thrusts he'd sigh and she'd feel another pulse of orgasmic pleasure. She enjoyed it but at the same time she was also keenly aware that he was inseminating her. And she knew he would inseminate her again because she wanted it. A baby would be inevitable. The consequences didn't matter and she knew it. He needed her and she needed him.

The two lovers remained connected and Suzy was starting to wonder if he was going to stop when she felt him firm up again.

"Can we try something?" she asked him.

He listened to what she wanted and then he had to struggle with his desire and withdraw from her for the first time in almost thirty minutes.

Lifting off of her he let her move around as she got onto her hands and knees. Resting her face on the pillow she lifted her ass in the air for him.

David wasted no time mounting her from behind. Her pussy felt different this way and he liked it.

For her part Suzy liked it too. She loved feeling the curve of his cock as it slid into her and bottomed out. Suzy liked how David fit into her body this way.

His hands groped at her tits and she didn't care. She barely even noticed.

But she did notice when David started fucking her harder. She knew he was getting close. A pang of guilt crossed her mind before the sexual intensity of the moment overcame her.

She cried out with pain as he held her by the hips and jammed his cock into her depths. It felt like he was trying to get the whole thing into her! She was almost about to reach back and try to swat him away when she felt it.

He was cumming in her again. She could feel the jets of his cum squirting into her body and there was a moment of calm as she relaxed and accepted his gift. And then her loins exploded with ecstasy! The orgasm hit her hard and she felt weightless as her pussy clenched down on David's cock and milked it. Every drop of his cum made her tremble with more waves of pleasure.

They would have gone on all night except for the fact that even amped up lovers have their limits. The vigorous fucking and the prolonged orgasms were like running a marathon. Despite being in decent shape neither David or Suzy were used to this level of physical exertion. The two lovers had no choice but to separate and collapse upon the bed. Sleep quickly claimed them both.

In the morning it was Suzy who woke up first. The haze of arousal and ecstasy had lifted and now the very serious consideration of her situation began.

She looked at herself and felt and touched the places on her body where David's firm grasp had bruised her. The insides of her thighs felt bruised. Her tits felt like they'd been beaten. How had she not noticed all of this?

Swinging her legs off the bed to get up she caught her breath with the feeling from inside her body. It felt like she'd been punched in the gut. Standing up she felt a drizzle of cum leak from her body and the potential consequences of that fact were not lost on her.

She took a look at the naked man sleeping on the bed and then quietly made for the door.

A few minutes later she was back at home and soothing her physical and emotional bruises with a hot, cleansing shower. It felt good to wash her hair. The shower had a seat in it and she rested her feet on it while she lazily shaved her legs. As she was shaving she thought about how David had been between those legs...with his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Suzy felt a tinge of desire at the thought.

She shook the thought away and did her best to concentrate on the task at hand.

When she was done and dressed she went downstairs and got herself a modest breakfast before getting into a few normal household chores.

She was feeding the cat when she realized she was no longer a virgin. A pang of regret crossed her mind.

When the geraniums got watered and fertilized it occured to her that David had done some fertilization of his own. The thought scared her. But then the memory of his cock plowing in and out and then erupting inside of her made her catch her breath. She felt warm.

And then she saw him.

He was standing on his porch with a cup of coffee in his hand. He was smiling. He beckoned to her and she shut off the water and went to join him.

"Last night was wonderful, Suzy!"

She blushed at the thought of the things she'd done with him. "I'm not so sure it's a good idea to do that again."

He took her chin in his hand, "I was thinking we could do it again right now."

"Oh, God..." she said as he leaned in and kissed her. She felt her arousal practically smash into her. The need to feel him inside her body again was shocking in its suddeness and its intensity. It was as if a switch had been thrown inside of her.

She didn't argue as he took her hand and pulled her into his house. She felt her tits swell. The intense longing between her legs made her feel anxious. It was so wrong!!!

When they got to his bedroom the two lovers undressed each other. They embraced and kissed and his cock left a line of semen on her belly as they rubbed together.

He had her lay back on the bed and then he gently moved on top of her. He took his time with her and kissed her neck before moving down to her tender nipples. Her hands were in his hair as he suckled her buds into their fullness.

"Please..." she begged him. Which was what he had wanted to hear from her. He smiled at her and nudged his cock up into the nest of her pussy. He probed and pushed a bit but somehow managed to hold himself back from entering her.

Despite her previous misgivings and apprehension Suzy now pulled at his hips to encourage him. Only when he was unable to hold himself back did he allow himself to push into the eager girl. Suzy heard herself sigh with relief as she felt David's cock sliding into her pussy.

The newness of feeling a cock in her body was fascinating to Suzy. She felt connected to David both emotionally and literally and the fact that he desired her made her feel more feminine than ever before. That he was willing to risk having a baby with her made her feel important to him.

And then the sensations! Feeling him moving inside her body was so intimate! It was as if she'd never understood what intimacy was until she felt herself connected to this man!

Himself, David was consumed with feeling a sense of conquest as Suzy yielded to his urges. She had given her body to him and he'd fucked her and filled her with his seed. No matter what would happen in the future he would forever be her first lover and perhaps even the father of her first baby. The thought of the quiet and mousy girl walking around with his baby in her belly made him shudder and a gob of precum spat out of his cock into her body.

Suzy felt him tremble and heard him grunt. His groin pressed into her own. She knew he was going to cum soon and she wanted it so bad...she craved it and at the same time feared it. She wrapped her ankles over his legs and pulled him in close. The man responded and his fucking took on a new intensity.

"If I asked you to, would you stop?" she suddenly asked him. She was trying to be playful but her apprehension and anxiety was also coming through.

He looked into her eyes. His brow creased and he almost looked angry. He didn't say a thing and instead started fucking her harder. Suzy was a little bit scared at his response.

David wondered if she was serious about having him stop. Part of the way she said it seemed to be serious. Like it was her honest feeling but she was pretending to be playing with him.

She was having second thoughts.

His balls had been churning and he was close. Her sudden reluctance made him want her even more. He gave her just a few more thrusts and then drove deep as his cock erupted his cum into her pussy. It felt even better to David to know he wasn't just cumming but making sure she'd take it from him.

Suzy loved feeling him cum and at the same time she was torn with the knowledge that every time she'd fuck David that her life would be that much closer to an irreversible change. His reaction to her reluctance had been a little bit forceful and it surprised Suzy that she liked this. 'As a matter of fact', she thought to herself, 'I like it a lot!'

Afterwards David rolled off of her body and the lovers silently recovered from their exertions.

Suzy felt sore and bruised but she also felt a kind of satisfaction that she's never felt before. And she wasn't blaming it all on the fertility treatment. Using her body to please David came with a feeling she'd never considered before. She felt validated by his desire for her and she smiled.

About twenty minutes went by before David spoke. "That was wonderful!"

Suzy was still a bit quiet. "Yeah...it was."

She had touched herself and felt their comingled fluids on her body. Her thighs were slick and sticky and it made her feel filthy and sexy at the same time.

Surprising herself she reached for David's semi-soft cock and explored it with her hand. She held the shaft and felt his heartbeat. Then she gave special attention to the purple tip of it and she was amazed at how it had been all the way inside of her. It had filled her pussy with cum...with his sperm.

As she handled his cock it swelled and Suzy marveled over the miracle of male arousal. What had been mostly soft was now paradoxically soft and hard and her hand moved up and down along its length.

She looked up at David and his eyes were closed. He was clearly enjoying this and she kept at it.

Letting go of it for a moment she got herself to where she was sitting on his thighs with her ass touching his knees. His eyes caught hers as she took his member with both hands and started giving it her attention. His head lolled back with her gentle stroking and she could feel his hips gently rise at her.

She didn't know what got into head when a sudden urge overcame her. She leaned down and took his slimy cock into her mouth and suckled it. His groan of pleasure told her this was a good thing. It was musky and salty and she knew she was also tasting her own body on him.

She loved how he responded to her and she kept at it.

She felt him tremble and then tasted something salty in her mouth. She simply knew that he was getting close.

Suzy sat up and busied her hands on his cock. His hands were grasping at the bedsheets when she heard him moan.

"Oh!" she was surprised when the first stream of cum erupted from him. It splattered right between her tits and started running down to her belly.

Suzy laughed out loud as the second and third streams of cum shot up into the air. Some of it landed on her and some of it on his hairy belly.

"Fuck, that was awesome!" he said. He caressed her cheek and she kissed his fingers.

She smiled when he looked in her eyes, "I think I created a monster with you! You're liking this, aren't you?"

Suzy nodded, "Yeah, it's nice. But I'm still worried we shouldn't be doing this."

David gave her an understanding look. "I know. For right now though let's just enjoy what we have and we'll figure out the other things later, okay?"

Suzy went along and excused herself to go home for a shower. She just pulled on her shorts and her t-shirt and then ran off to her house. David found himself enjoying the sight of Suzy braless in the white t-shirt. Her tits weren't big but they were definitely cute and sexy.

He eventually got up and took a shower of his own. The hot steam brought Suzy's lingering scent to his nose and he smiled. David washed off his cock and relished the notion that he'd buried it into Suzy and filled her. He'd also claimed her virginity and that was also a pleasant thing to contemplate.

As he was getting dressed he was pleased with the success of the products from 'Arousal and Satisfaction'. It was sort of ironic that he'd gotten the idea from Mike, Suzy's father. Mike had done much the same thing with Suzy's mother to rekindle their stagnant marital sex life. He'd bought the kit from A and S and had it delivered to his wife. It was some months before Suzy's mom gave her toy a whirl but when she did it was like she and Mike were newlyweds again! They were even talking about having more kids!

Mike had shared all of this with David one night. A neighborly bottle of Texas bourbon loosened Mike's tongue quite a bit. In a moment of alcohol induced pervyness Mike even said to David, "Hey, maybe you should try that shit with my frigid daughter and take her off my hands."

The next day Mike had no memory of this conversation but David did. The products were not precisely legal so obtaining them ended up being costly. It was also going to be a matter of timing because David had to make himself available to Suzy right at her most receptive moment. And that would be right as she ended her treatment. When David heard about Mike and the missus going to Branson for a month he knew that was the right time. And now here he was having claimed Suzy's pussy for himself not even twenty-four hours before.

He felt good. For a guy on the verge of turning thirty-five he felt like he was twenty again!

That thought stayed with him and insteasd of getting into his usual flannel shirt and jeans he pulled out his old running gear. Ten minutes later David was amazing himself with an eight minute mile. It was no world record pace by any means but for a guy who hadn't been running in ten years it was almost a miracle.

When he got home he noticed Suzy's house was closed up. He rang the bell but there was no answer and he figured she had gone out somewhere.

The day went by and David's mind kept wandering to thoughts of Suzy. He consciously knew she was a bit of a plain girl but now he thought this was charming. Her thin legs, her petite feet, her delicate hands, her blue eyes, and her sandy blond hair all appealed to him now. He was already enamored of her cute tits and her gumdrop nipples that sat in silver dollar sized pink circles.

It was a bit after five when he felt the first serious urge to get his cock back into Suzy. He pushed the compulsion aside and tried to focus on watching the local news.

At six he went upstairs and got out a pill. Chewing it he considered the promise of the night to come. He changed into his usual evening outfit of a Henley and lounge pants.

By seven his need for Suzy was distracting. The pill was doing its job. Going next door to Suzy's house he quietly entered by the back door and heard a tapping coming from the upstairs. He didn't waste any time finding his way to Suzy's room. Opening the door he saw her laying on her bed with her eyes closed and wearing headphones. And just the headphones.

Her hand was busy between her legs. There was a strained look on her face as she sought relief from her desire. The small twin-size bed was tapping on the wall and keeping time as the girl masturbated herself to no avail.

David could smell her arousal.

As gently as he could he sat down on the side of Suzy's bed.

Her eyes opened wide and she screamed, "DAVID!!! OHMIGOD!!!"

Tearing off the headphones she scrambled to cover herself with a throw blanket. "Oh my God!! You SAW me!!!"

She was on her feet now. She wanted to flee but had sprung off the bed and ended up cornered in her bedroom with David between herself and the door. It was at this moment she realized that he was aroused.

"It's okay", he said as he closed the distance between them, "Everyone has needs and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Not at all."

Suzy froze as David's hand went to her bare shoulder and caressed her. "David, we can't...what if I get pregnant?"

He bit his lip as he imagined Suzy swelling with his child. He pulled her close and she only half resisted him.

He snaked a hand under the throw blanket and placed his palm on her flat belly. "Would it be so bad if my baby were inside you?"

"Oh, David..." she sighed as he now pulled the throw blanket around her. "I'm so confused. I want this so bad and it's not right. I don't know if I'm ready for a baby but I can't help myself for wanting you!"

She felt his cock poke her belly from within his lounge pants.

Suzy caught her breath as he picked her up and carried her back to his house.

David had thought about simply taking Suzy in her bedroom but he wanted to keep their relationship under his own roof. He wanted to keep Suzy under his roof.

While David carried her Suzy registered a few protests and David simply ignored her. When they arrived in his bedroom he closed the door and made it clear that she was going to stay for a while. Still wrapped in her throw blanket she watched as he quickly stripped off his clothes.

"Give me your hands." he said as he removed the blanket and tossed it aside. She did as she was told and he guided her hands to rest on his dresser. It had an iron bar across the front and it made a good place to hang onto. Looking in the dresser's mirror she looked at her bare tits and was a bit ashamed by her own nakedness.