Suzy's Dangerous Toy

Story Info
Suzy is home alone and bored.
7.9k words
4.29
23.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy was home by herself for the month and she was kind of bored. Her mother and father had gone off to Branson to see some country music acts and to just get in some couples time.

That left Suzy alone taking care of the house and where she was between jobs it meant she was also going to enjoy a sort of mini-vacation. It wasn't something she'd planned, it was just that the coffee shop where she worked had closed up and the new job simply didn't start until the next month.

The day after her folks left for Branson came a delivery at the front door. Suzy heard the doorbell and when she opened the door she saw the box while barely noticing the plain white van that drove away. Like everyone else she saw delivery vans all the time and thought nothing of them.

The package was addressed to her and she scrunched her face as she wondered what it was. She didn't remember ordering anything after all. And who would send her anything? Looking around outside she saw no one and so she went inside.

She put the package on the kitchen table and found her scissors. In a few moments the package was open and she put the scissors away. Inside the package she found four black boxes of different sizes yet when put together they formed a cube. Each black box had a stylized logo of "A and S", whatever that was.

There was also a beautifully printed booklet labeled "Information and Directions".

When she opened the document she sucked in a breath in surprise. The illustrations were tasteful but very clearly sexual in nature. Suzy had been the quiet and shy type through high school and when she started working that didn't change. Thus she had very little experience with anything sexual and the realm of sex was yet for her to explore.

The larger box had a charger inside along with what looked like two injection tools, the first with an "A" on it and the second with an "S". The next largest box had an eight ounce bottle labeled "A" and the box immediately smaller had a four ounce bottle labeled "S".

Inside the last box she found the item that had made her gasp and blush. It was about five inches long, a bit more around than a jumbo hot dog, one half of it was a silvery metal and the other half a black rubbery material. It's obscene purpose was immediately apparent.

Suzy put the thing down and gave the packages a thorough investigation. There was no name for the sender and there wasn't even a clue as to who delivered it. No bar codes, no shipping labels, just her name and address simply printed on the package. And the somewhat mysterious "A and S".

She went back to the instructions and read them a few times. The text promised to produce numerous intense orgasms if the device was used properly. Suzy shook her head at the thought of using the thing. "No way." she uttered aloud. Turning the booklet over she noticed a video link printed on the back.

She pulled out her phone and typed in the address. The site was called "Arousal and Satisfaction" which explained the mysterious initials. She clicked on the video link and it opened up into an infomercial.

"Welcome to Arousal and Satisfaction!" said an overly cheery blonde woman. The studio audience mindlessly applauded.

"What is arousal and satisfaction? Well, it's just chemistry and we here at..." the blond prompted the audience to parrot the company name and they did.

The blond stupidly laughed with the audience. "Yes, we've figured out the chemistry of human arousal and satisfaction and if you're looking at this video then you're about to discover it too!"

Suzy watched the rest of the video minding the directions that specified using two drops of arousal and one of satisfaction in the sausage-shaped device. The video showed the device 'perspiring' the fluids through the rubbery and porous end. It made sense and she thought it wasn't as gross as she'd first found it to be.

The video said something about the device running in cycles until the reservoirs were empty but it didn't seem remarkable to Suzy at the time.

The lady in the video went on to talk about their products for men but Suzy more or less ignored that part of the program.

She closed the video when it finally concluded to more fake applause from the fake audience.

The boxes were put back into the package and she took it upstairs to her room. She would decide later what would be done with it all.

As Suzy went about her day the problem was that she was still bored. It was sometime after lunch when she decided to give her box some more scrutiny. The various components were laid out on her bedside table as she examined them and read the instructions about them.

She was now calling the toy a 'sausage' despite the manufacturer's calling it a 'bullet'. The device separated into two halves with one half needing to be charged and so Suzy dutifully followed the instructions and plugged it in.

The remaining half had two reservoirs labeled (of course) 'A' and 'S'. She fumbled with the injection devices and filled the two reservoirs accordingly while noting each reservoir had ample room for much more than just one or two drops of fluid.

She went off to do some chores around the house and when she returned to her room the metallic end of the sausage had a small green light indicating that it was fully charged. She unplugged it from the charger and put it together with the rubbery end of the sausage. It felt warm.

The instructions had said to gently squeeze it and she did. The device started to vibrate. Not so much, just a little. Then she squeezed it again to shut it off.

Suzy considered her next move. Was she going to try this thing? She didn't even know who had given it to her!

The excitement of doing something forbidden and sexual was quite tantalizing for Suzy.

She recalled the directions from the video advising to lay back the first time the device was tried out. Suzy stood up and stepped out of the deck shoes she always wore around the house. Then she shimmied her panties off. She was still too modest to take her dress off even if she were home alone.

Laying back on her bed with her head propped up on a couple pillows she reached for the sausage. The video had talked about inserting the device and Suzy wasn't ready for that. She looked at her bare, bird-like legs and imagined a man between them. She sighed and settled for what she had in her hand.

Giving the rubbery end of the sausage a squeeze she started it vibrating. Suzy couldn't see it but the device had also started oozing a minute amount of the arousal fluid. She touched it to her untried pussy and enjoyed the pleasant sensation.

Suzy was a normal young lady and had experienced arousal before. And she knew what it was when the sausage started delivering on its promise.

It started with just a pang of arousal. Suzy adjusted herself and spread her legs to get a bit more of the delightful sensation. She hadn't intended to do more than just swab the sausage on her pussy but a few minutes after she started she was rubbing it between her pussy lips.

Suzy was somewhat shocked to hear herself exclaim, "Aw, fuck!" as the sausage poked into the mouth of her pussy. The vibration amped up a little and Suzy felt it. What she didn't feel was the device oozing more of the arousal fluid onto her sensitive female parts.

Her sexual energy increased and she was surprised and a little ashamed at how her hips rose and fell as her body demanded penetration. But she couldn't do that, could she?

"Maybe a little would be okay," she said out loud.

Changing the angle on the device she aimed it into her pussy. Poking it into her body just a little she got herself a stronger dose of the arousal fluid. Up until this moment only the tip had been making contact with her pussy and now more of it was working its chemistry on Suzy.

It felt so fucking good!!!

Suzy couldn't help herself and she pressed the device deeper into her body. Now even more of the arousal fluid was hitting her pussy!

At least an inch of it was poking into her now. She fought the urge to push it all the way in. She pulled it back and tried to satisfy herself with just rubbing it between her pussy lips. That was when the satisfaction fluid started to ooze out of the device.

The orgasm was immediate and overwhelming! Suzy whined as she now desperately tried to get the device into her body but the pleasure just kept coming! Her hands trembled and her body shook with the pleasure.

And then it ended. Just like that.

Suzy lay on her bed with the aftermath of the best orgasm of her life still coursing through her body. Her feet felt warm. She had never felt so...sexual...in her life. She'd never imagined feeling this way.

For whatever reason she lifted the device to her nose and sniffed it. She could smell her own musk on it. Then she amazed herself by putting it in her mouth and sucking it. Distant pangs of arousal and release touched her being as lingering chemicals hit her tongue.

She drifted a hand to her pussy and it felt fine. But it also felt receptive. Like it needed more. Much more.

Steeling herself against the temptation Suzy decided she needed to go take a shower. She'd gotten quite sweaty and the dress she'd been wearing was now soaked through and damp. So was her bra. Quickly peeling off the wet clothing she headed off to her bathroom.

The warm water would have normally been a comfort and a relief to Suzy but now it was just a tease. The rivulets of warm water streaming down her back were cold comfort compared to what she was desiring. Lewd thoughts occupied her mind and she kept feeling her fingers seeking out her crevice. She chastised herself for feeling this way.

After the shower she dried off, dressed, and deliberately went for a long walk to calm down. It helped as walking got her metabolism up and the chemicals she'd been exposed to dissipated.

It was two hours later when she got home. Making herself a modest dinner she sat down to watch some programs on the television.

It wasn't her usual thing but after a while she got up and poured herself a tumbler of her step-father's bourbon. She sipped at it as she went back to wasting her evening. It did relax her and she eventually kicked off her shoes while noting that she liked being barefoot. She lifted her dress and observed that she liked seeing her bare legs as well.

Sometime after the ten o'clock news Suzy decided it was time for bed and she made her way to her bedroom.

When she turned on the light in her bedroom she saw the device sitting on her bedside table. Realizing it needed to be cleaned she picked it up and took it to the bathroom where she washed it before brushing her teeth.

Going to be she placed the device back on her bedside table. Now she looked at her night dress hanging over the end of her bed. It was terribly modest and it looked like something her grandmother would wear to bed. For the first time in her life Suzy chose that night to go to bed naked.

The crisp linen sheets felt good on her skin. This was a new feeling and she was enjoying it even though she knew she was supposed to feel ashamed of herself. She shut the light off and closed her eyes.

Except she couldn't sleep.

That wonderful device was within arm's reach and it was all she could think about.

It was almost eleven at night when she sighed and sat up on the edge of her bed. Turning on the light she squinted at the sudden brightness.

"I really shouldn't be doing this." she said to no one.

Separating the halves of the device she hooked up the metallic end to the charger. The other part she gave careful consideration. The directions had said just to use a total of three drops of the two fluids but then the experience had ended so suddenly! The larger reservoirs for the fluids weren't a mistake, were they? If she only used a bit more then things would last longer, right? And then maybe she'd get some sleep. It all seemed so logical.

She told herself she was just going to add a few extra drops to each reservoir. But she ended up filling them.

As she waited for the metallic end of the device to charge she was getting impatient. And all manner of improper sexual imagery was running through her head. Images of a vague man and then a desire for the device and what she wanted to do with it seemingly taunted her.

When the green light finally appeared she hurriedly disconnected the metallic part of the device from the charger and then joined it to the rubbery part that had the reservoirs inside it.

Turning the thing on she felt it vibrate and she immediately touched it to her pussy. It took a moment for the arousal fluid to start oozing through the porous rubbery material but when it did Suzy's pussy went wet. She sighed out loud as she rubbed the device between her pussy lips. There was a mix of arousal and relief as she was working the device into her tender place. It was as if she had been hungering to feel this again.

A consequence of filling the reservoir in the device was that it delivered more of the arousal fluid to Suzy's pussy. Her feelings of need increased as she rubbed the device back and forth. As before she found herself pushing the device into her pussy. It felt better to do that but then she felt like she needed even more.

"Oh, my God..." she whispered as she pushed the device past the mouth of her pussy. She felt the tight resistance of her untried body as she pushed. Her hips rose to meet the device and then she sighed as she felt it start to slip inside. She still had most of the device outside her body but the urge to push it deeper was too much to resist.

She tried to be careful and not put the whole thing into her body but that didn't happen. She pushed and then felt it simply disappear into her pussy as if her pussy had swallowed it.

Now the vibration increased and with it there was more arousal fluid oozing out of it and now it was going directly into the depths of her pussy.

Suzy writhed on her bed as she was tortured with an inhuman level of arousal. Her heart beat so fast it was like she was running wind sprints back at school. Her hips bucked and ground in search of release.

She was crying with the intensity of the arousal and that was when a virtual flood of the satisfaction fluid was oozed out of the device directly into her very depths.

At that moment the poor girl looked like she was having a seizure as orgasm after orgasm blasted through her being.

She reached for her pussy trying to extract the device and suddenly regretting not paying attention to the part iof the video that showed how to do this.

Rolling from her back onto all fours Suzy was trying to get up to go to the bathroom where she hoped to get the device out. Instead she felt the damned thing start to violently pulse inside of her body. She couldn't help but to arch her back as her insides were abused with wild pulses of vibration. There was no way she was going to get the thing out and she resigned herself to seeing it through.

Suzy fell over onto her side as the orgasms subsided only to be replaced by a renewed and even more intense sensation of arousal.

"Oh, no." she breathlessly whined.

For hours the alternating cycles of arousal and satisfaction pleasured and tortured Suzy. It was almost sunrise when the device ran out of fluid and power and it finally went silent.

Suzy's pussy was still buzzing from all of the sensation when she finally collapsed into the embrace of sleep.

It was somewhat after noon when she woke up. Her bed was a mess. It smelled of pussy.

She didn't care that it was cold out and she got up and opened the window to air the place out. She was completely unaware of her nakedness and was just about to go to the bathroom to extract the device when it suddenly slipped out on its own falling to the carpet. That much was a relief but now she also felt oddly empty.

Leaving the device where it fell she went to the bathroom to do her thing and get in a much needed shower.

Afterwards she went downstairs and made breakfast even though it was past lunchtime. She ate her oatmeal and contemplated how awful she'd been acting. Then the memory of the pleasures she'd felt came back to her.

She'd never imagined having such powerful desires or such powerful orgasms! She looked down at herself and only now realized that she was naked. One hand spooned oatmeal into her mouth and the other gently massaged her tits and nipples.

Suzy looked at her long bare legs and the thought of a man between them electrified her.

Eating the last of her oatmeal she went back to her bedroom as if drawn there.

The room was now freezing but at least it smelled better. She closed the window not knowing that she had just put on a show for her next door neighbor. He gave a knowing smile as he saw the serious look on Suzy's face when she shut the window.

Suzy didn't bother to clean the device this time. She performed the necessary charging and refilling and then laid herself back on the cold bed. She didn't care that it was cold. She started the device and felt her body react in anticipation of what was to come.

She drew in a sharp breath as the vibrating sausage came into contact with her wet pussy. The arousal fluid was copious enough that it gave the device a sheen in the light. Not that it was in the light for very long.

Suzy quickly got the device into the right place and pushed it into her pussy. She only had to push it so far and then it would go the rest of the way inside her on its own.

She was feeling gloriously sexy as it ministered to her and amped up her arousal.

Remembering how getting on all fours had triggered the device to violently pulse she rolled over onto her hands and knees. Nothing had happened when she put her face down to the pillow leaving her ass up in the air and then the jackhammering pulses started. Inwardly she smiled with satisfaction while her body strained and struggled to get more pleasure.

All week long the girl was posessed by the device. It was in her pussy almost all day long.

And then on Saturday she ran out of the fluids. When she had used the last of it the device had gone silent and it refused to work anymore. She tried charging it and the green lioght would come on but it woudn't do a damned thing without the fluid in it.

She tried to order more fluid but the website for 'Arousal and Satisfaction' required a membership and passcode before you could order anything. And it wasn't like you could just sign up for it either!

By Saturday night Suzy was feeling almost frantic with desire and need.

Not long after sunset she heard a knock at the back door.

Away from the street.

Only neighbors would knock on the back door.

When Suzy answered the door her neighbor David smiled. Suzy seemed utterly oblivious to the fact that she was naked. She looked somewhat dazed. She also looked perfect to him. From her point of view she saw the older man wearing slippers, sweat pants, and a t-shirt. And he was holding a bathrobe.

"What do you want?" she bluntly asked him while licking her lips.

"Just wondered if maybe you'd like to come over to my place and fuck." David said this with a smartass smile.

Suzy stopped her near frantic reverie. Her desire to feel the device inside of her body was great but could David satisfy her instead? He was almost twice her age but he looked nice. He was kind of weird sometimes. And he was right in front of her. He wasn't exactly 'Mr. Right' but at the moment he was 'Mr. Right Now'.

She stopped and wondered at how crazy this was. And she realized that it had to be David who had sent her the device.

"You sent it, didn't you?" she asked as she took the robe and put it on.

"I did."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted you. Do you want me?" he said as he took her hand.

"Yeah. I do" she replied as she started walking on the cold grass towards his house.