SV Bank Fails and My World Changes

Story Info
I'm a secret escort now on my first date.
5.6k words
4.67
3.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers

My god, I can't believe this is happening. I'm an escort. Here I am going on an escort sex date, my first. My mother can never know. She would die. But there is no other way.

The Silicon Valley Bank collapse was the last straw. I kept telling my husband that this extreme money wouldn't last. It was an illusion. But he wouldn't listen. The tech startup he and his friends had was worth a billion on paper last year. It was bleeding money fast and when the SVB bank went under the venture people stopped investing. The company went under. We literally have no money. My husband used the last of it to go over to Saudi Arabia looking for new backers. Who knows when our credit cards will top out?

I have no skills to find a decent paying job. My husband and I met at a Comicon convention in Boston. He was an MIT genius and I was just out of high school, hoping to be a model. In a whirlwind of venture capital, we got swept up to paper riches and poof, it's all gone. This apartment is very expensive and we have payments for all kinds of things.

I hoped to get work as a model and contacted a model agent. The agent told me truthfully that I was beautiful but not modelling beautiful at the age of twenty-six. He gave me the card of a woman that had a private escort agency for executives and media folks. He said that would get me quick cash. Men have always been attracted to me. I keep fit. After I met my husband, I never cheated even though I had lots of offers from tech billionaires.

After some thought, I called her. I couldn't tell my husband or my mother. If I make some decent money, I'll tell my husband that I am modelling. I kept the modelling agent's card to show proof. Molly, the owner, was a sophisticated lady who ran a service for approved gentlemen. She thought I would be excellent. I would get two thousand dollars for a two-hour date or five thousand overnight. If my reviews were good, I could have several dates a night.

I told her that I didn't have a lot of experience with men and was shy around them. She said that was no problem. These gentlemen were the type that take control and let a woman know what they want. That sent a surge of adrenaline through my chest and a burning blush on my face. Then, she said something that gave me a chill that many of her girls liked their job. That sticks in my head. After a couple of days of thinking about it, I decided to go for it. My first date was at the Top of the Mark, a classy hotel in San Francisco.

Molly suggested dressy classy, not trashy. I had a dark purple dress from a wedding I attended last year. It has a plunging neckline, the kind that shows the insides of a woman's breasts. Fortunately, my breasts are perky and don't need a bra. I went to the Victoria Secret store and bought a pair of lacy panties. I must admit that as I wandered through the store my libido was kicking in. Seeing and feeling all the naughty lingerie was so sexy. I hadn't had sex in six months. Picturing myself wearing just panties in front of a strange man made my mind swirl. So, now here I am at the penthouse floor of this grand hotel. Molly will be getting a report from this man and I must do well. I take a deep breath and knock.

The door opens and a tall handsome man in a formal dark suit and tie, stands there. Golly, he's not what I expected. He's amazing. I'm frozen, standing there clutching my handbag in front of my waist. He is a head taller than me with a broad chest. He's like somebody right out of the movies. My feet can't move.

"Don't just stand there, girl. Come on in. I won't bite."

"I'm sorry sir." Stepping inside, I look around at the huge hotel suite the size of a big apartment. This must cost a fortune.

"No problem. It's all good. What's your name."

"It's Angel, sir." That is the name Molly gave me for the dating.

"Very appropriate. You are as pretty as an angel. I'm Raymond."

"Thank you, sir."

"Molly tells me you are new to the escort world. Is that true?"

"Yes, sir. You are my first appointment."

"What an honor. Haha. Well Angel, just do what I say, and everything will go well. How does that sound?"

"Very good, sir. I hope to please you."

"That's what I like to hear. Now, come over here and give me a big hug."

I step into his arms and lay my cheek on his silk tie. He holds me tightly around the chest and then a big hand grips my bum cheek. I give a surprise whimper.

"Nice, firm ass. I bet you work out, right?"

"Yes, sir." His other hand gropes my other cheek. I strange man taking liberties seems so bad but it's what this job requires.

"Very good. I have a trainer. It's a must to stay healthy and fit. Mmmmm. Very nice ass. I just know we are going to have lots of fun." His cellphone by the sofa rings and he goes to it. "Yes Phil. Yes. Yes. Wait a sec." He looks at me and points a finger. "Get me a glass of that red wine on the bar there. Have one yourself." I go to do the wine. "No, Phil, five million max. I don't care. Okay. I'm busy here. I'll call you later. Talk to him."

I bring the two glasses of wine as he sits back on the sofa with arms spread wide along the top at the back with a big smile on his face. He reaches a hand up and takes the wineglass. "Please sit and relax. Let's have a toast. Here's to you starting a new adventure and me enjoying your company." We click glasses and I sip the delicious wine.

The distance between us seems so big. To get a good report back to the agency I want to please this man. My goodness he exudes power. I shift closer and hold his suit-covered upper arm and lean my cheek on his shoulder in submission. I sip more wine.

"This is the most delicious wine I've ever tasted."

"You have good taste. This is a three-hundred-dollar bottle of wine." He finishes his and I do the same. He takes our glasses and puts them on the coffee table. He turns to me and brazenly looks me up and down with a hungry look. "Yes, sweetheart, we are going to have some real fun." His eyes are too intense. I turn my head and look over his shoulder giving him free rein to do anything. My heart is beating out of my chest. "I love these naughty dresses you trendy ladies wear with your breasts half exposed. Very naughty." I feel his hand go under the dress top to cup my bare breast. I can't help the groan that comes from my throat. "Nice firm, breasts. Very good." He pushes the satin material aside to expose the breast completely and then the same with the other. "Now, there is a look that should go viral. Take a peek. What do you think? I turn my head to the front and look down. My dress top is pulled to the sides exposing my breasts lewdly with my nipples diamond hard. My face burns with a deep blush.

"Yes sir."

He massages a breast and then rolls my nipple between his fingers. I moan and grip his bicep harder. He gives my other breast the same pleasure. I feel so guilty that I'm liking this. I kiss his neck under his ear to show appreciation. My goodness my crotch is waking up. His other hand slides down my back to my bum. He just does what he wants. I've never been with a man who takes control like this. My mind is in total flux as my breast and bum are being pleasured by this mature powerful man. My body is responding.

I whisper truthfully in his ear, "You have such a nice touch, sir."

"Lift the hem of your dress up. Good. Higher. Sweet panties. Spread those nice legs. Very good."

My pussy is starting to throb. My god, this is so erotic. I see a big tent in his suit pants. Should I grip it. I better ask.

"Can I touch you?"

"Good idea, Angel."

I grip his erection through the thin material of his pants. He gives a grunt. It is thick and long. Oh, sweet Mary, what have I gotten myself into. I reach for his zipper.

"No, sweetheart. I like my women to get naked first. Stand up."

My mind is in fog as I stand up obediently in front of him.

"Very nice. I like the dress. Turn around. Yes, it fits you very nicely. Now back around. Take it off."

I gulp as I reach around to the zipper on the back. I can't believe I am here stripping for a man I just met. Crazy, but I want him to like my body. I peel the dress top down and shimmy the dress down over my hips and off. His hungry eyes look me up and down as he grabs his crotch and works his junk with a smile on his lips. My face is burning with deep blush.

"Very, nice Angel. Now the panties."

I push them down and step out as lady-like as I can with my heels still on. A gush of vaginal odor hits my nose giving away my arousal. His smile tells me he smelled it too with all the associated meaning.

"Turn around. Good. Right there. Nice ass. I love it. Yes, Angel, we are going to have some real fun. Turn back to me. Pull your shoulders back young lady. Be proud of those beautiful breasts. That's better."

He has a spell over me. I just obey. He sits back on the sofa with a shit-ass grin and a big tent in his pants. My goodness my pussy is feeling so wet. I didn't expect this to happen. What kind of tart am I?

"Molly asked me to report back on your oral ability. Get down here between my knees and show me. I won't cum in your mouth. We will be going into the bedroom after the oral to fuck. Yes, kneel right there. Undo my belt and unzip me. Good girl. Now pull my underwear under my balls. Excellent."

His penis is semi-erect and much thicker and longer than my husband's. I was a naughty girl in high school going down on many boys and loved it. I'd never sucked anything this big. It's my mission to do well for him to recommend me to Molly. I grasp the shaft and lick from the base to the sensitive underside of the head. The shaft fills and hardens in my hand. He groans as I kiss all around the engorged head. I straighten my body and reach my mouth up to encircle the head with my lips. I swirl my tongue around it inside my mouth as he groans loudly in approval.

My goodness, this is so erotic. As I did so often when giving head, I reach down secretly and stroke my pussy. I push my head down and his cock head slides over my tongue to the back of my throat. Wow, there are so many inches still outside my lips.

"Look up at me. Yes, look at me. You are so pretty and you look so much prettier with my stiff cock in your mouth. Bob your head up and down. That's right. Fuck, that feels great. You know how to suck a cock, naughty girl."

His words just make me hornier. I strum my clit as his thick cock slides in and out of my mouth.

He commands, "Lick my fucking balls. Yes, right, just like that. Make them nice and wet. Enough, ENOUGH. I almost lost it there. Up we go."

He pulls my head from his manhood. He was close to an orgasm. I thank my lucky stars he has control of his sex. I need his cock inside me. My pussy is wet and throbbing in carnal need. We stand and he pulls my hand to go quickly through a door into a bedroom. At the side of the bed, I help strip off his suit, tie and shirt as he takes off his pants and socks. He has thick black hair on his chest. That is new to me and so sexy. He is so cool and in control. I'm more frantic for the sex than him. He pulls me to him. My breasts against his hairy chest feel so good. He is so tall, big and strong. I reach up my lips and kiss his neck under his chin. He gropes my naked crotch discovering my very wet pussy.

"What do we have here, a very horny young lady. Get on the bed on your back."

I mount the bed and scurry to lay on my back on the satin sheets. I'm panting like a bitch in heat. My god, I need a good fuck. He wastes no time and kneels between my widespread legs. I bite my lip as his eyes scan over my body and drill into my crotch. He reaches over to the side table for a condom.

"Raymond, I'm on the pill so that isn't necessary." He smiles and tosses it aside. I want to feel his natural cock. Oh fuck, yes. He strokes his manhood to maximum stiffness.

"My god, you are so pretty. And your pussy is so inviting."

My gaze goes from his hungry eyes to his dangerously stiff erection. I surge of adrenaline hits my chest as he covers my body suspended expertly on his elbows and knees. I hold his shoulders as the tip of his cock parts the lips of my pussy and expertly finds my vagina opening. The head lodges at the opening as my body adjusts to the new size.

He grunts and thrusts mightily. Our hips thud together as I scream in pleasure-pain, filled like never before. I instinctively wrap my legs around the back of his legs. His manhood thrusts into me again and again. It's a magic carpet ride of pure sensuality. I grab his ass and feel his glutes flex with every powerful thrust. My world is just my happy pussy and his wonderful cock causing waves of pure pleasure to roll through me. I dig my heels into the back of his knees as our hips thud together. My moans mingle with his animal grunts. I feel a dangerously strong orgasm coming. Oh, sweet mercy, I might die.

"That's right, sexy lady. Cum for me. Oh, sweet pussy, cum Molly."

I let myself totally surrender to the physical pleasures of the sex and my crotch explodes. My mind goes blank as my screams echo around us. His cock thrusting into my center keeps my pussy in maximum sensitivity as he grunts in my ear. The pleasure is hitting dangerous levels. My god, he's stopped and rises off of me.

"Get on all, fucking fours. NOW. That's right, I want your tight pussy from behind. Quick, ass up. Good. Put your face on the bed. Good, just like that. Oh fuck, yes. Nice view. Aha. Nice."

He strokes the cheeks of my bottom as he moves into position. Sweet mercy, I feel his fingers slide up and down the very sensitive, wet lips of my sex. I can't help groaning at his touch. I hear the unmistakable wet sounds of him stroking his big penis to make it stiff.

"Angel, I just knew we were going to have some real fun. My cock hasn't been this hard in ages and that pussy of yours is so sweet."

I bite my lip as he shifts forward with another deep animal grunt and notches the head of his cock in my sex. He holds my hips and thrusts deep into my center as my moans bounce off the walls. Sweet Mary and Joseph, that feels so incredible. My breasts swing lewdly as he pounds into me strongly. I'm in feminine heaven, used and loving it. I want to call his name but forget it.

"AAAhhh, oh yes sir. Oh my god, yes. You are amazing. You are the best. Oh my god, do me."

"You're fucking right, I'm the best. Soon I'm going to pull out and you are going to turn around and suck my cock. Your pussy is fucking perfect but your mouth is where my load is going. I love the look of your little brown asshole as my cock slides in and out of your perfect young pussy. That is so fucking horny. Ummm, yes. Love it.

Okay, NOW. Get your mouth over here. Wrap your lips around that cock. That's right, suck that dick, horny lady. Just suck the head while I pump my dick. I want you to swallow every fucking drop of my cum. Got it?"

I nod yes with the head in my mouth and him stroking the shaft with the edge of his fist grazing my lips at every upstroke. The animal sounds from his throat get louder, more frantic then break into a roar.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, YES. AAAHHH. Oh fuck yes. That's right girl, swallow that load like a good girl. Whew, whew, FUCK YES, nice. Now lick my cock clean. Good girl. A very, very good girl."

He bolts out of bed as I lay back with my brain in a tizzy. Wow, that rocked my world. I hear him in the ensuite washing off.

He shouts, "I have to leave for a big meeting. You were great. I'll give you two thumbs up with Molly at the agency. We'll get together again." He comes back into the room and dresses in a rush. I rise but my head is in the ozone. His cell rings.

"Hello Rich. Thanks for returning my call. I'm in town for a few days. Why don't we take in a baseball game? You still have season's tickets, right? Great, Saturday I'm free. Hey, you remember I told you about that exclusive escort agency. I just had a great session with a beautiful young lady. Why don't you come over and meet her. My treat. What do you mean, you're busy. A graduation present for your nephew? That would be a perfect gift from a great uncle. What the hell, send him over. I'll meet him in the lobby. Tell him to phone me when he gets here. Super, all good."

I'm listening to all this not knowing what's happening. It seems to be about me.

"It's your lucky day. I got you another client for you. He is coming over soon. Get dressed and make yourself all beautiful again."

My mind is in a tizzy. My world has just been shaken with mind-blowing sex and I'm going to be with another man? That's good, I guess. I kiss my man's cheek and say, "Thanks." I go into the washroom with my handbag and dress. I wash my crotch and redo my makeup.

My date comes into the washroom fully dressed and casually starts to pee into the toilet as I stand naked at the mirror. He is so at ease around women. I keep getting ready. My hair is a fright but this new cut is easy to redo.

"You will like this young lad. It's my friend's nephew who just graduated high school. This date with you is his graduation present. Lucky guy."

Wow, that is so crazy. A bloody teenager. The idea bounces around my brain.

"Tell you what, you were such a great lay plus the boy, I'll send Molly five thousand. How does that sound? You will get a ten out of ten review from me, love."

"Very generous, sir." That is so much money. I can pay my rent with my share.

"I don't mind paying for quality. And sweetheart, you are quality. Now, Wes is a bit shy but a great kid. Show him what great sex is all about. Also, these young guys have a hair trigger. If he cums too quickly, just wait a bit and give him seconds. You know what I mean, right." I nod yes. My goodness he talks so matter-of-factly about sex.

He leaves and I think about what's going to happen now. Having sex with a young man won't be unpleasant. I know I will get a high rating from my client that just left. If I do well with the next one, I will be in good graces with Molly at the agency. If he is shy with little experience with sex, I will have to boost his confidence and urge him on to fulfill his erotic fantasies. Come to think of this, it could be interesting and fun.

Young Wes's viewpoint:

Here I am on the penthouse floor. There is suite 3000 down the hall on the right. Uncle Raymond is such a great guy. I can't believe he set me up for this escort date. Real sex, geez. Dad said she will do anything I want, just tell her. I've had a stiffy since I got into the Uber to come over here. I wonder what she looks like. Okay, Wes, knock on that door and let the party begin. I hear somebody coming on the other side. It opens. Wow. She is so beautiful. I can see the insides of her tits in this sexy dress. Holy fuck.

"Hi, Wes. Please come in. My name is Angel."

"Wow, Angel, you are really pretty."

"Thanks for saying that. Why don't we sit and relax for a bit. Would you like a drink?"

"A beer would be great, thanks."

I sit on the sofa and watch her go to the bar to get me a beer. That dress hugs her bum in a hot way. Pinch me. I'm going to be fucking her. She is so classy. It's hard to believe she will do this. But my dad said uncle Raymond said she will do anything I ask. She gives me a beer and sits beside me. I don't know what to say. I'm not used to talking to beautiful older ladies.with their tits half exposed.

"Wes, are you going on to college or university?"

"Yes, I'm going to Yale in the fall."

"Good for you. You must be really smart."

"I guess so."

"A good-looking guy like you must have lots of girlfriends."

"Yes." A lie, I only have had blowjobs and the occasional fuck with the class slut who found out my family has money.

"I believe that. I find you very attractive. Is it okay if I sit closer to you?"

"Sure." She holds my bicep and puts her cheek on my shoulder. I can smell her feminine perfume. She sure is friendly.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,779 Followers
12