SV Bank Fails and My World Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your arm is very strong. Are you into sports?"

"No, but I bike to school and that keeps me fit."

"I can tell you are strong. Wes, let me tell you a secret. I want to please you and have you tell your uncle how much you enjoyed my company. That's very important for me. Okay?"

"Sure thing. I hear you." She kisses me under my ear and puts my hand on her breast over her dress. Whew. I give it a good squeeze and she moans like she likes it. I feel strange feeling a grown woman like this. My training screams this is not a polite thing to do. Jeez, I'm getting a woody.

"Wes, reach inside my dress and hold my breast skin-on-skin. That's right, like that. Do you feel how hard my nipples are? That means you are turning me on. You can feel my bum if you want."

If I want? You're fucking right I want. I take a handful of her butt and she moans again. What a slut. She's unbuttoning my shirt and stroking my bare chest. Jeez, she pulled up her dress so I can see her panties. Should I feel her pussy? What the fuck, everything is on the table. I grab her crotch.

"Please be gentle with me, Wes. You are so strong and I'm just a woman."

She's kissing me around the neck as I feel her crotch. Fuck it, I'll peel these panties down. Wow, she lifted her ass off the sofa to help me. A bare shaved pussy. What a horny sight. I never got to see Sherrie's pussy when we fucked in the dark. Angel's legs spread wide, and I can see everything. Look at those pussy lips.

"Please touch me, Wes. I like it."

I run my fingers along her pussy lips. My middle finger slips into her slit and it's very wet. I slide it along the groove. My stiff cock is twisted wrong. I adjust it and go back to feeling her pussy. She is breathing hard. I slide two fingers inside her vagina.

"Yes, baby. Slide your fingers in and out. Yes. That feels good. Yes. Keep going." She swivels her hips as I fuck her with my fingers. It is so hot and wet inside her. My cock is so fucking hard. "Yes. Just like that. Oh. Oh. AAAAAHHHHH. OHHH YES. Aaaahhhh. Wow." Her legs clamp onto my hand. That must be an orgasm. "Thank you. Thank you." She's kissing my neck. Her panting slows and in a minute or so, her legs free my hand.

"Wes, are you like most men who like to have oral sex out here before we go into the bedroom?"

My brain implodes. "Ye... ye... yes." She goes for my belt, opens it and unzips my fly. I'm watching this like it's too unbelievable to be true. My buddy Dan will never believe me.

"Why don't I take these pants all the way off. We don't want to get stains on your clean pants."

My cock is laying sideways on my hip. My shock of all this took my attention away from it. Holy fuck, she bends, holds it and starts kissing the head. She pushes her hair to the other side of her head so I can see every horny thing. My god, she is so beautiful. This is amazing. Her wet, pink tongue is licking my dick all over. I look up at the heavens and thank god. Double thank you, Uncle Raymond. Through my lust haze, I look over and see she is still in her dress. Fuck that.

"Take off your dress."

"Of course, whatever you want."

Those words send a surge of adrenaline though my chest. She does everything I ask. Up she stands and strips out of it. What a beautiful body. Back onto the sofa, she's kneeling on it beside me with her bum high and her tits hanging down, lewdly. Her lips circle the head of my cock. Look at that beautiful ass, so close. Why not feel it? Ahhh, it is so firm and soft as silk. I'll rub my hand over the ass-cheek. Wow, that is so sweet. I'm in control here. I'll feel the other cheek. Fuck, that was so horny feeling her crack as I did that. I'm bursting to say something.

"Your ass feels incredible."

She lifts her mouth off my cock and says, "Thank you Wes. Your touch feels very nice."

I cup her firm breast hanging down. Am I the luckiest guy in the world or what? Wow, she is stroking me off and sucking the head of my cock. She is so beautiful. Fuck I'm going to cum. Whew, wow, HOLY FUCK. My crotch and brain explode together. Animal sounds come from my throat as she milks my dick with a full-on lip-lock as my cock spasms with aftershocks. I can see her throat gulp down my load. She lifts her pretty face and smiles at me.

"You taste good, Wes."

Dammit, I hope this doesn't mean we won't fuck. That was a great blowjob but fucking this lady would be so epic.

"Why don't we go into the bedroom and have some more fun. Would you like that?"

"You bet I would."

We get up and she takes my hand, pulling me through the bedroom door. She really wants it.

"Excuse me. I have to use the bathroom."

Hmm, she left the door open. Shit, I can see her on the john. I hear the loud tinkling of her peeing on water, the rolling of the toilet paper then the flush. I bet married guys get used to this. I lay on the bed. Should I put the sheet over my cock? No, that would be too juvenile. Thankfully, it's not sticking up like a flagpole. Holy fuck, there is red lipstick on the shaft. Here she comes. I love way her nude tits jiggle when she walks fast. She has a white facecloth.

"Let me clean you up, my big lover. You are amazing. You are going to make many of women happy Wes."

The warm, soapy cloth is very soothing. I love the way her tits hang down and sway slightly as she cleans my package. She puts the cloth on the nightstand and climbs in and snuggles with her cheek on my chest. I put my hand on her glorious ass. I stoke both her ass-cheeks. It's so horny feeling her bare crack as I go from one cheek to the other. My cock is starting to fill. She is rubbing my stomach and kissing my chest. Jeez, she's sucking my nipple and a sharp explosion in it make my dick twitch. I put my hand on the silky soft hair on her head. She gives a sigh like she likes that. Are older women like this? Does my English teacher that I jerk off thinking about, do sex like this? What a thought. I want a woman to fuck. I'd stay in bed all day with a woman like this.

"When you make love to me, Wes, please be gentle."

My cock just stood up when she said that. She's shifts up and is kissing me under my ear. Her hand is pulling my hand to her crotch. I dip my palm between her legs to her pussy lips. She spreads her knees wide like a slut. Fuck, women like sex as much as guys. Wow. She cups my ball sack as I stroke her pussy.

"Suck my nipple, Wes. I love that. Oh yes, just like that. Yes, baby, the other one too. You know what to do."

I slide two fingers into her hot vagina. In and out, so sweet. She is twerking her hips as I finger fuck her. What a slut. I need to get my super hard cock into this pussy. I roll onto her body and position my hips into the perfect saddle of her open thighs and hips. We fit so perfectly. I'm the fucking king. This feminine woman needs my stiff fucking cock. This is so perfect.

"Yes, Wes, do me. You are the man."

Her hand grasps my cock and notches the head in her pussy. Oh fuck, YES. I thrust and I'm fucking balls deep in her hot, tight pussy. Sweet fuck, YES. This is fucking amazing. She groans and grabs my ass. I'm the fucking KING. Let's fuck. Slam my cock into her. That's right, hard and fucking deep. I'm the fucking KING. She's kissing my neck as I pump my cock into her. Time to slow down and enjoy this. In and out, nice and slow. This woman is mine.

"Your pussy is perfect Angel. I love it."

"You are amazing, Wes."

I push my arms straight and look down at her beautiful face with a halo of blonde hair on the bed. My god, she is so pretty and so mature. The English teacher I jerk off to must fuck like this. It's all clear to me now. Angel's eyes are closed with a satisfied look on her face. Her naked tits call for my hand. I lean on one hand and cup her tit with the other. She smiles. I fucking own her. I feel the other one. Sweet.

"Wes, your cock fills me up so well. It's okay to cum inside me. I am on the pill."

I hear a big grunt come from my throat as I hear that and thrust my cock doubly hard into her pussy. You are fucking right, I'm cumming in your lady pussy. Hard and deep. Oh, fuck yes, hard and deep. Her hands grip my ass. My balls hit her ass at every down stroke.

"Oh baby, yes do me."

That sends me over the edge and my cock explodes deep inside her. Half words and grunts bounce off the walls as I cum inside her perfect pussy.

"Yes Wes, yes, yes, yes. That's right. You are the man."

I hold my cock balls deep inside her and I feel is spasm with after-shocks as my orgasm slowly subsides. This is fucking epic. Holy shit, sex is great. I roll off her super womanly body with a big shit-ass grin on my face. I'm panting and my heart is beating out of my chest. WOW. Holy fuck. I lay looking up at the ceiling as my breathing slows. Angel snuggles into my body.

"Wes, you will tell your uncle that you enjoyed my company, right?"

"You bet I will, Angel. You are amazing."

She kisses my shoulder. Life is good, very fucking good.

12