Swallow Ch. 01

Story Info
Meeting and introducing swallow to the D/s lifestyle.
4.8k words
4.48
4.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

swallow Ch. 01 - swallow 's Submission

(c) 1997 LordFalco

***

LF> LordFalcon brings his hand across your red buttocks a final time.

sw> swallow gasps, squirming as she feels the sting of the slap.

LF> LordFalcon smiles, rubbing your buttocks gently, before pulling you up to sit against him.

sw> I promise I will behave for you, my Lord.

"Hmmm, you'd better," I thought, as my fingers poised to answer. Friday night, and I was stuck in the office keeping watch on the computer backup system. Ah, the life of a systems analyst. Then again, what better time to use the Internet chat lines.

LF> I was most displeased with your petulant behaviour, my little one.

sw> swallow lowers her eyes, tears forming as she bites her lips.

LF> I hope you've learned the lesson that little submissives must obey their Dom/mes.

sw> Yes, my Lord. This sub understands now.

I found swallow several months ago as I cruised the chat channels in search of something more interesting to do than watching the backup tapes load. She was in a channel devoted to D/s (Domination and submission), taking on a submissive role. Dutifully, she had greeted me, and we fell into chatting. Typical computer geek I am, I tended to be an introvert in the real world. But on-line, my personality changed, and I found myself drawn to swallow particularly since we seemed to understand each other. She was a beginner in the D/s lifestyle, and wanted to learn more about it on-line before trying it in real life. From my previous experience and personal interest in the subject, I was a willing teacher.

LF> I have known you for over 4 months now. This was your first punishment.

sw> swallow nods... I am so sorry, my Lord. I don't know what came over me. But your punishment has reminded me that I must serve and obey you. Thank you, my Lord.

I smiled. To have someone like swallow in real life, I thought to myself. She was everything I had desired in a companion: smart and funny, yet submissive and proud of that. But only in my dreams. I enjoyed being a Dominant. It gave me power and responsibility, and gave me an escape from my introvert personality. But I had yet to ever find someone like her.

sw> My Lord, this sub must take leave now. It is getting late.

LF> LordFalcon smiles. Of course, my little one. I understand.

sw> swallow sensuously kneels at her Lord's feet, her head touching his feet.

LF> LordFalcon lifts your face up and gently kisses you. Be good, my love. And we shall see you next week.

>>> LordFalcon Disconnected <<<

I leaned back in my chair with a contented smile. Chatting and playing out scenes with her on-line always got my blood going. She seemed to affect me more than anyone I can remember, and I found myself involuntarily thinking of her even during the week. Glancing out of my eye to check the backup status, I suddenly noticed there was someone still logged into the network. Now who can that be, I wondered to myself. The account logged out as I walked closer to the monitor. Hmmm, interesting development. I thought I was the only one without a social life on a Friday. Then the thought of the chat line clicked into my mind. Was it swallow? What were the odds she worked in the company as I did? Coincidence, I thought, pure and simple.

A nagging thought in my mind made me take a walk around the offices. In the quiet, I suddenly heard footsteps headed towards the elevators. I walked quickly towards the footsteps. Too late, the figure entered the elevators. But the lights shone against the hair of the figure. And I only knew one red-head who worked in the company.

***

She worked in marketing. I tended not to mingle with the other departments in the company since they only seemed to have talking suits anyway. The few times I had wandered into marketing, she was one of the few people ever to really catch my eye. Young, pretty, and cute, with a vibrant attitude and always a pixie smile on her face, she seemed to exude open friendliness and appreciation for life. But women like that always had a line up of men waiting on her, I thought to myself. Indeed, the young men in the company, from mail clerks to junior executives hovered around her daily. A computer geek would certainly be last on her list.

But I found it hard not to think of her as being swallow. Yes, it was far-fetched, but it had to be more than just coincidence. The days until Friday passed as slow as molasses, and I found my thoughts drifting between her and swallow. What did she say about herself on-line? Fresh out of school, a 20-year-old, a Capricorn, unattached, worked in an office, 5-foot-2 and red-haired. A police composite sketch couldn't have made it a closer match. But the odds of it all...!

Friday rolled around, and as 5 o'clock hit, I paid special attention to the user monitor. She was still logged in, even as the other users, one by one, disconnected from the network. Then my heart fell, as her connection disconnected.

There went that theory, I sighed. Back to network maintenance chores.

***

Network maintenance usually took a good handful of hours. At 9 o'clock, with the back-up started, I kicked back into my workstation and logged into the chat channels.

>>> swallow on-line <<<

I looked up at the user monitor. There she was, reconnected onto the network. She must have come back after dinner. Now what? I asked myself. Do I announce I had found her out? And what would happen between us on-line? And at work here? I knew I couldn't do anything that would hurt her. With these thoughts swirling in my mind, I chatted with swallow.

It was like all our chats: teasing; playing; teaching her D/s; discussing what we both wanted, liked and disliked; and playing out little scenes to get our blood racing. The hours passed.

sw> This sub is grateful for my Lord's attention this evening, as all evenings.

LF> LordFalcon smiles. The subject of my attentions is well worth it.

sw> swallow blushes a deep crimson. My Lord, this sub must take leave now. it is getting late.

This was the turning point I had to take, no going back.

LF> swallow, before you leave, I would ask a favour of you.

sw> Yes, my Lord?

LF> will you come by to CompSupport to say good evening?

>>> swallow disconnected <<<

Her on-line session disconnected, and I saw her user login disconnect just as quickly. Damn, I said to myself. I sat back in my chair, a heaviness crushing my heart. I did the worst thing possible and scared her away.

I brooded silently in the darkness of the computer room, watching the network traffic monitors, and the blinking of the system LED's. The one chance I had found someone I liked, I blew it.

Suddenly, she reconnected.

>>> swallow on-line <<<

sw> My Lord? Forgive this sub for running away like that. But I was surprised... and scared.

LF> I understand, my little swallow. But I did not know another way to approach you...

sw> I could never in my life suspect *YOU* to be someone like LordFalcon. But now that I take your description of yourself, I see you.

LF> Likewise, you are the last person I would expect to find on-line in this channel!

There was a long pause. What is she thinking, I wondered. Hell, how would we face each other at work after this? Knowing about each other's most intimate fantasies that we had unreservedly shared on-line?

sw> My Lord... I... I...

LF> Speak your mind to me, my little one.

sw> Would... would you accept this swallow to be your real life sub this evening?

My fingers froze above my keyboard. My mind suddenly blanked. She continued on.

sw> It is presumptuous of me, my Lord. But...

LF> But what?

sw> I have been seeking a real life Dom like you for the longest time. I sense in my mind and heart that you are the one I seek, if you would have me.

My heart beat faster at the abruptness of this situation. My fingers flew over the keyboard.

LF> You realize this is a serious offer. And how much submission will you offer to me, little one?

sw> I am very serious, my Lord, and my submission is total. As you have taught me, a sub must offer her heart and mind to her Dom/me.

LF> You will log off the network, disrobe totally in your office, and come to the door of my office. There, you will kneel until I ask you to enter.

sw> But... What if... What if someone sees me?

I smiled. I knew that Andrew, the night watchman, wasn't due up for his rounds until well after midnight.

LF> You hesitate to trust my judgment already, little one?

sw> I understand, my Lord. I will do as you command.

>>> swallow disconnected <<<

I disconnected as well, and sat back, wondering at the evening's turn of events. A thousand thoughts criss-crossed my mind. True, I have had the opportunity to experience the D/s lifestyle in previous relationships. But to have someone throwing themselves at my feet. Other thoughts raced in. The scandal if the company found out. The whispers if our co-workers found out. And what if this first encounter wasn't anything either of us expected?

I saw a shadow cross underneath the door of my office. I sat waiting, partly to collect my thoughts, but also to make her wait outside, exposed to any who may pass by (even though I knew there would be no one). Undoubtedly, she would be more nervous that I was. And each passing moment she would have to kneel outside my door, would compound her feelings.

"Come in," I finally said. And my confusion fluttered away, overcome by my lust.

She entered quickly, moving lightly on her feet, a lithe white figure like a cat gliding into my office. Although not as graceful as a well-trained sub, her movement belied some experimenting on her own, something which would only improve with training and time. Closing the door behind her, she moved to the front of my desk, and knelt. I was pleased to see her kneel as I had taught her on-line: knees spread wide, buttocks resting on the balls of her feet, back straight, hands on her knees, palms up, and eyes downcast. In the dim light of the office, I could see her breathing, nervous gasps of air measured by the movement of her breasts.

She was a kneeling statue of Aphrodite before me. Her fine skin was smooth alabaster, dotted and sprinkled sensuously by freckles. Firm breasts, like two handfuls of fine cantaloupes, ready to be plucked and savoured, hung unblemished, their pinkish-brown nipples were perked up in the cool air. She was slim with well toned legs, padded with pleasant curves appropriately in all the nicest places. And kneeling there, I could see the muscles of her thighs flex. Between her thighs, the temple of her womanhood opened forth, surprising me that she was bare there, the plump fleshy pubes were shaved silky smooth.

For minutes, I could only sit and admire this submissive goddess before me.

"Look up at me," I commanded finally. She did so, her green eyes dancing with fear and excitement, met mine. "Do you understand fully what you ask for tonight? That you willingly and totally submit yourself to me?"

There seemed no hesitation in her answer that rolled from her lips, an answer well trained on-line. "I understand, my Lord Falcon. I, swallow, humbly submit myself, my body and my mind, to you totally tonight."

In an equally ritualistic answer, I said, "I accept you as my submissive for tonight, swallow. And I will promise you as your Dom, Master and Lord, that no harm shall come to you. Eyes down!"

I saw her head snap back down, even as a smile tugged at her lips.

"This evening, as always, we will have a safeword, which if used by yourself or me, will halt all proceedings. The safeword is SAFEWORD. We will have two control words, YELLOW for caution, RED for limit. Understood?" I always placed safety first, even on-line, and insisted on a safeword. She understood enough about me to know.

"Yes, my Lord. This little one will strive to not use safeword tonight."

I smiled. Saucy little scamp, already getting ahead of herself. She'll soon learn.

Moving to my feet, I slowly walked around my desk to stand before her. Slowly I walked behind her, my eyes roving over the curves of her body.

I went down on one knee behind her, and with a hand, abruptly reached around to her front, cupping one luscious breast in my hand and pressing the nipple lightly between my thumb and finger. She shrieked in surprise, her body tensing, "Ohhh!"

With my other hand, I reached around her waist, sliding down her thighs to between her legs, pressing against her vulva tenderly. She squirmed in my close embrace. "Remember, little one, that a submissive belongs totally to her Dom, Master and Lord. And that she hides nothing from him," I whispered into her ear. I pressed her nipple between my fingers harder, until her breaths came loud and rapid. "That I may, and will touch you, and command you, as I see fit. Understood?"

"Yes, My Lord," she gasped. "Yes, yes! You shall touch me, and command me at your whim."

I moved back, leaving her breast alone, and trailed one hand slowly and firmly down her back, from shoulder to buttocks. "You are new at this, so we shall be lenient, but you will need to learn to keep a straight back."

She nodded, pushing her chest further out in hopes of straightening her back more. I smiled as I moved back to my feet. "Do you remember, when you first submitted to me on-line? Do you remember what I did to accept you as my on-line sub?"

"Yes, my Lord," came her soft reply, as she caught on to what my request of her would be.

"And what is that, my little one?"

"You restrained me, my Lord, and gave me a taste of the whip."

As she spoke, I unbuckled my belt. Again, I saw her tense, knowing she had heard the belt. "Why did I whip you first?"

"So... so that I understand.... that you - my Dom, Master and Lord - will be my teacher, my lover, my protector... and my punisher."

"You remember well, my little one." I could almost see her smile at my compliments. "And would you accept a whipping in real life now? As a real initiation?"

There was a pause. I could see her lips quiver. Finally, in a whisper, she spoke: "My Lord, I have sworn my submission to you this evening. And I will accept what you wish to give me."

"These offices, unfortunately, are a poor substitute to a proper playroom, but we will improvise." Velcro strips were common tools of the trade in my office, and I had four strips of the right length handy. "Stand up and face those racks," I commanded her, pointing to the banks of network hubs and switches and flashed like a Christmas tree.

She obeyed, moving to her feet. There was a gentle, sensuous sway to her hips as she moved. Naughty sub, teasing your Master even as you go up to take a whipping, I laughed to myself as my eyes glued themselves to her ass. And I enjoyed the sight of a small blue butterfly tatooed just behind her hip which seemed to take flight and flutter in the office.

Velcro, when properly applied, takes extraordinary strength to pull apart against the tiny hooks and loops. Thus, I quickly had her wrists and ankles stretched onto the hand-holds of the racks. I stepped back, entranced by the quivering body spread out before me. The amber, red and green LED's flashed their glow against her skin, turning her into a post-modern body sculpture.

I wrapped the buckle end of my leather belt around my wrist, looping it several times. The broad tongue of the well-aged belt would sting her well, but leave no permanent marks. Moving up behind her, I stroked her back lightly with the belt.

"One baker's dozen," I announced.

Her hands tugged hard against her bonds, perhaps shocked that she was getting more than the three I had given her on-line. But I had given her a safeword. Let her decide for herself if she wanted to truly submit.

I pulled back my arm, knowing my first strike needed to make the greatest impact. The leather belt whistled in the office as I swung. The tip and end lashed square across her buttocks, making a sharp loud crack as belt met flesh. She jumped with a shrill cry, of course, surprised at the punishment of the flesh she had not known before as the stroke caught her with maximum force. Her body tensed and flew against the panels of LED's in front of her. Her arms and legs pulled at her Velcro bonds to no avail.

"Count off, little one." There was silence. "Count off before the next one, or else this one doesn't count."

"One!" came the quick reply, as I pulled back and stroked her with a lighter stroke. Again this one hit her buttocks squarely, landing against the red streak that had started to appear.

"Two!" she cried out, even as she strained against the panel.

By the fifth stroke, sobs came, and her voice quieted.

I moved up behind her, gently stroking her flaming cheeks with a hand. Her face was wet with tears. "Are you all right, little one?"

There was a slight nod. "A... baker's dozen..., my Lord..."

I smiled.

As I swung my eighth stroke, she gasped, "Eight... YELLOW!" That was her sign she had taken what she considered half her limit. I paused for a minute.

By the twelfth stroke, her buttocks were a criss-cross of angry red patches. Her voice, was barely a whisper above her deep breaths, and the sweat glistened off her body even in the air conditioning of the room. "T... Twelve... RED..." She had reached her limit.

I moved up to her. Her eyes were closed as she hung there. I reached up to untie her. She shook her head. "M... my Lord..., a baker's... dozen... one more..."

I marveled at her: the strength in that little body of hers, her commitment to accept her submission, and perhaps a hint at her delightfully stubborn nature. I gently stroked her back, letting her ragged breaths ease as she caught her breath. I touched her ass cheek gently with the belt, the signal if she wanted to continue. She nodded.

The last stroke seemed anticlimactic as it struck her. I quickly undid her bonds, first her ankles, then her wrists. A sobbing, frightened, submissive fell into my arms. One arm around her shoulder, I sat down at my desk and pulled her up to me, embracing her tightly.

***

Her breathing calmed to a steady rhythm finally, as I held her close to me, gently stroking her tender bottom.

I looked down at her, and caught her eye. She smiled, but quickly averted her eyes downwards. "You took your initiation very well," I spoke finally.

"I... I didn't expect it to be so... so powerful, my Lord."

"What do you mean?"

"It seemed so easy on-line. I had thought nothing of a whipping. But to experience it with another person in real life the actual pain and humiliation..."

"And it seems, pleasure," I smiled. She realized my hand had moved between her thighs and was gently stroking her moist pubes. A deep crimson glow flushed over her face immediately.

"Yes, my Lord!" she sighed. "But that first stroke stung me so badly. And each stroke after that only made things worse. But when I called out YELLOW, I seemed... I seemed to have crossed a threshold, and the pain turned into... My Lord, I can't describe the peculiar feeling... but I seemed to be both pleasure and pain..."

I laughed, and patted her ass. " If it's pleasure you want, pleasure you'll get. Sit on my desk," I instructed her. She did so. And she squirmed uncomfortably.

12