Swallow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Little pins dancing on your ass, little one?" I grinned. She stopped, but I could tell by the clenching of her thigh muscles that her well belt-whipped buttocks were itching.

I pressed my hands against her thighs, pushing her legs open. The fleshy lips of her womanhood, glistening with a moist sheen, came into my view. With my thumbs I gently opened her lips, as I would the petals on a delicate flower. The musky smell of her sexuality enveloped me like perfume. I leaned forward and placed little kisses on her thighs, down one thigh, up the other. Each kiss elicited a soft sigh from her.

The kisses from my lips turned into loving strokes of my tongue, wending its way over that white, soft skin. All the while, I inhaled her scent - the strong, heady scent of a woman's lust - inhaling deeply as if each breath would be my last.

I lowered my mouth to her temple of Venus, my tongue passionately racing over that blossom of her vulva. I licked along each grove and crease, exploring the folds and tasting her nectar. Above me, I heard her murmur, and sigh. My tongue took long languid strokes along that furrow, from the bottom to the top, ending only as the tip of my tongue twirled into the fleshy hood that hid her clitoris, that shy pearl. My lips pressed against the fleshy lips tugging and pulling them, before moving to place kisses on the inside of her thighs.

She strained to press her thighs close around my head, of course, but I held her firmly open. I dove down, stabbing my tongue deep into her womb, letting it explore the hot warmth of her, darting and stroking along the walls. The tip of her clit poked out finally, and I lashed at it with my tongue, sending her groaning with pleasure. I pressed my lips in a circle to envelope her little pearl, and gently sucked and tugged at it. That sent her into ecstasy.

"Turn over, and lay yourself over my desk," I finally told her, as I gave her a final lick.

She moved quickly, laying her breasts against the cool varnished oak of my large desk. Her ass cheeks still glowed a fiery red. I smiled as I stepped out of my jeans. She wouldn't be able to sit still for the entire weekend without the itching feeling.

"Hands forward to grip the edge of the desk," I barked at her as I saw her reach down to scratch her bottom. She'd get no respite yet. I reached forward and let the tips of my fingernails dance over her bottom. "Ants in your pants, ants in your pants," I teased her.

She squirmed deliciously on the desk. I brought my palm down on her bare bottom with a resounding smack. "Lay still."

"Yes, my Lord," came her muffled reply. She knew that in her current position, spanks were easy to come by.

I finished taking my clothes off, my cock was standing hard. I pressed myself against her, fitting the length of my cock against the valley between her ass. She gasped and sighed. "Yes, my Lord," I heard her whisper.

"What did you say, little one?" I asked.

"Please, my Lord, take me!"

"A rather presumptuous little thing, aren't you, demanding me to pleasure you?" I smiled, as I pulled back from touching her.

"No, no, my Lord! This little one didn't mean that." There was a tinge of fear in her voice, that her pleasure might end abruptly. I playfully gave her buttock another firm spank that echoed sharply in the room as I pressed against her again. She jumped at the spank, then settled down with a sigh against me. "I'm sorry, my Lord. This little one won't be presumptuous again."

I kneaded her ass cheeks. "Let's hope you learn. Otherwise, we'll have to retry that initiation."

"Please, not that again, my Lord!" came her playful reply while she squirmed against me, but with just a tinge of fear, knowing I would not hesitate to do just that.

I could feel the heat and moistness of her sex against my cock. With my hand, I placed the head at her entrance, already slick with her juices. I pushed forward, nudging into her, with a slow deliberate stroke. As my cock slid into her, a loud comfortable sigh escaped from her lips. Her womb encompassed me, wrapping me in her warmth.

My hands held onto her ass cheeks, squeezing them. She squirmed delectably under me. I stroked into her fully to the hilt, pressing deep into her. "My Lord, you are so wonderful," she sighed.

I smiled, pulling myself out of her slowly, sensuously, before pushing in again. Her hips undulated with the stroke of my cock. I pulled her buttocks open, letting her puckered little rosebud wink at me, before I pressed them close again. In a circular motion, I kneaded her ass, even as my long deep strokes continued, slow and steady.

He hips moved, picking up the rhythm. Each stroke in and out, she met my hips, maximizing how much of me she could take into her. My cock soon pumped like a piston, pressing deep and hard into her, pushing her into my desk. Her cries of pleasure mixed with mine. My hands gripped her hips, pulling her back against me as I pounded my shaft faster and faster.

Then, even as I felt the pressures building in my loins, she shuddered beneath me arching her back, her legs snapping taut and her knuckles white from gripping the desk. Her orgasm. I quickened my pace, sliding in and out. And then I came. My cock plunged deep into her womb and my seed exploded into her. I pulled out and stroked in slowly, each one bringing out that wonderful sensation of my come spurting out and into her, to fuel the fire that raged inside of her. I lay down gently on her, body against body, wrapping her into my arms.

***

I pulled wetly out of her. A thin line of come trailed its way down her thigh. Lying on her front, she purred sensuously against the table. Her legs spread wide and fingers flexing, she nuzzled the desk with her cheek. She was one contented pussy cat. Time for her to do some cleaning.

"Kneel, my little swallow," I commanded.

There was a brief pause, but the command snapped her back to her role. She scrambled to her feet and knelt before me. I stood before her, my cock satiated. I lifted her face up so she could look at me, and look between my legs. "Clean me, little one."

She opened her mouth, leaned forward, and my cock was surrounded in exquisite warmth. Her tongue swirled over and around the head, sliding carefully over the hole. Little by little, she took me into her mouth, her tongue bathing me and wiping my cock clean. She pulled back finally, her lips pressing hard along the soft shaft until it came out of her mouth clean. Gently, she blew with soft hot breaths to dry me as a hand tenderly cupped my balls.

She pressed forward, eyes closed, and nuzzled her cheek into my groin to ensure I was clean and dry. Satisfied she had finished, she bowed, touching her head to my feet. Then, she knelt back, knees spread open. She squirmed and rocked her still-itching buttocks until they found a comfortable seat on the balls of her feet. Her back straight, and chest proudly pressed forward, her hands resting palms up on her, she lowered her eyes.

There was a silence between us for a moment, only the slow steady hum of computer equipment filling the room.

I reached down, and lifted her face up again, noticing a smile on her lips. "My littlest one, my cherished and beloved swallow..." I started. But I had already leaned down far enough to passionately kiss her, my tongue darting forward against hers. She returned my kiss fervently, as we realized we had found each other.

I was her Dom, Master and Lord. And she was my little submissive swallow.

12