All Comments on 'Swallow’s Nest Ch. 01'

by Serena_Dare

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gapster7gapster7about 4 years ago

Great set-up. I hope you’re inspired to write more chapters now. Keep it up!!

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonabout 4 years ago
Great story!

When I read the title and then the synopsis I was like, "Oh great, another story about a woman being rescued into a Dom/sub relationship. But then the twist! Took me by surprise and now I can't wait to see how Bridget handles her new job and her new clients.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just a note...

The CIA does not have domestic law enforcement capabilities. That would be the FBI. Otherwise you have a good premise to start with.

Mark_44Mark_44about 4 years ago
Great Setup!

I really hope you keep going on this one! Could be really fun!

GothicmonGothicmonabout 4 years ago

Very good beginning. I'm anxious for part 2 ,3,4,....

Dark358Dark358over 1 year ago

Pity that you didn't pursue this. Your profile is compelling enough for me to wonder how your mind would have seen this story line through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSerena_Dare@Serena_Dare
Current philosophy major with a minor in English. Always loved to read other people’s stories. Hope I can make some other people happy with stories of my own. Apart from reading and writing stories, I love to play RP on Lit Chat. I like playing as fairly submissive, but I'm o...