Swallowing My Pride

Story Info
I am forced.
1.3k words
4.27
13.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and son had gone to a college information night at his high school, but I had to stay late for a meeting at work. Since we were on opposite sides of town, we decided to meet up for dinner later on. As it turned out, my meeting didn't take as long as I had feared, but still late enough to keep from meeting them at the info night.

I texted my wife, and it seemed the presentation was running longer. I headed out, and went to happy hour, and would go from there to our favorite restaurant when they finished. Saddling up to the bar, I order a snack and red ale. There were plenty of college games on the various tv's, and I sat back and watched.

About 15-20 minutes later, I noticed a young black man at the end of the bar. Thinking nothing of it, until moments later I thought he might have glanced at me a few times out of the side of my eye.

Guilty admission here, although I was married with children, early in life I had sucked a big dick, and the memory had stayed with me. So I was a tad surprised when the same ebony gentlemen walked by, passing behind me. His hand touched the small of my back as he passed. Instantly, I thought of the many women complaining online about "why do men put their hands on our back in a bar". I stood up, and headed to the restroom.

Sure enough, this stalwart fine specimen of chocolate masculinity had finished and was washing his hands. He looked at me, and smiled. In short order, I was standing next to him, and placed my hand gently on his bulge. His smile widened.

"Want me to drain your lizard?"

We removed ourselves to the larger stall, and I undid his pants. My hands fondled his already semi-erect phallus, as he kissed my neck. I was getting hot and bothered, it had been decades since I had sucked a big juicy pole, and my mouth was salivating at this rare opportunity. So when he started lowering me, I willfully squatted, and looked directly at his smooth hairless shaft.

I blew air on it, to tease him, before I started kissing the head, and running my tongue over the ridge of his helmet. Once my tongue tasted him, I had to have it. I pursed my lips, and pushed them over his hard meat, using my saliva as lube on his thick cock. I heard him moan.

That turned me on to no end.

Pushing his cock back on to his abs, I licked the bottom of his shaft with my willing tongue to get him nice and slick. At the top, I let the tip enter my mouth again and started shoving it in further.

My hands caressed his abs and chest as my whore mouth worshiped his godly baby maker. He placed his hand on my head, as I rose and fell on his spear. After a bit, his hands started shoving me deeper. At this point, I placed my hands on his nude rear end, and as he shoved, I pulled his cock deeper into my cock hungry mouth.

Mind you, I have never been able to deep throat a big one, but my hunger for his cum had me at a disadvantage. Only once did I almost gag, then unbelievably I got to the point where my lips touched his base. It was a personal best for me, and so many years removed from my bisexual days, I was impressed with myself.

At this point, he started raping my mouth. My hands reached for his chest and start twisting his nipples, willing him to face fuck me some more. He did so, upping the pace.

A wet gurgling sound filled the men's room.

My cock was so hard it was sore. The idea that some random guy might come in and hear us excited me beyond belief.

Finally, he shot his jet of milky thick and stringy cum into my mouth. I swallowed, and swallowed it all. I used my hands to pump his phallus, as my lips massaged every last drop out of him.

I was in cock nirvana.

As I stood up, he pulled me in and kissed me, licking what little cum was still on me.

"Thank you for that, It's been awhile since I swallowed."

*****

'What did you do to kill time?' my wife asked.

"Went to a sports bar, and watched UCLA kill $c in basketball."

"I wasn't there long before I had to head out to meet you here. How was the information night?"

My son sighed, then said... "Boring"

My wife and I smiled at him, a typical teenager. My hand rested on her thigh under the table, my tell tale sign I wanted 'some' tonight. She patted my hand, letting me know she understood. We finished our dinner and headed home. My wife had two beers, I only had one since I already had one at the bar.

By the time we got home, it was later than usual. We headed straight to bed. I locked the door behind us and eagerly helped her undress. She slapped at my hands in a playful manner, but she was willing. She rolled on the bed, and spread her legs wide open, slapping her vulva several times.

"Lick me good! And you'll get the prize!"

"You know I like using my mouth!"

I ran my tongue along her long legs, and teased her pussy several times before muff diving her. My tongue is an expert at coaxing her to orgasms, getting her micro shaking in very little time. After taking care of her needs, she started pulling me up, but I kept sucking her clit making her cum.

"C'mon, fuck me already!" she whispered.

I climbed up as she grabbed my thick member, sizable in its own right.

"Unh, I love when you enter me..." she moaned.

"I love how your body moves, how you rub your pussy on my mouth, it turns me on so much!"

I started slow, let her get used to my stride. Once she was good and ready, I started hammering her wet pussy. She loves it rough, especially when I smack her pearl with my lower abs as my cock filled her. As I fucked her, and built up in intensity, she raised her legs to open up wider. This allowed me to go deeper, the way she likes it.

I was railing into her when she started twisting my nipples, and it set me off, my cock getting harder. She knows how to make me blow my wad. Trying not to, I delayed for as long as I could, but eventually I came inside her, and rolled my hips around to stimulate her further. This is when she had her bigger orgasms, her body seemingly letting go as her muscles relaxed in a wave of release.

"Baby..."

"Swallow your creampie?"

"Please, can you..."

"Okay, but only because I love you!"

She smiled as we played our little romantic game. I actually love eating her creampie, but don't do it every time. I want to hold out so it's something special for her, and me. My tongue lapped up her soaked pussy. Sucking out as much cream as I could, I licked around her pussy, taint and ass, making sure to clean her up.

Once I finished, I kissed her good night.

"Mmm, your cum tastes a little different tonight." she noted.

"Is that good or bad?"

"Neither, just different." she hugged me as I rolled off of her.

I thought of the cock I had swallowed, and smiled as I nodded off, knowing full well she had tasted two separate cum deposits.