All Comments on 'Swan'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
well

it was a good story, a tad "too grown up" when it came to the terms of endearment, but still very good

deepfisherdeepfisherover 13 years ago
enjoy

a very good first time story. The foreplay was great, but a little more basking in the afterglow would have been wonderful. Thanks for a good read.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Very sweet.

This is a very sweet story. I like it.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 13 years ago
Very nice, Alex!

Excellent, very sweet story, nicely told. Well up to your usual standard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding

Glad to see you are writing more now. Always enjoyed your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The build up was too slow & the climax to fast.

JustForPostingJustForPostingover 13 years ago
Have to agree

Very nicely written, well characterized, but comes to a screeching halt.

Alex De KokAlex De Kokover 13 years agoAuthor
A note from the author

Apologies for the rather abrupt ending. I only decided to start writing this one on the final day of the contest, and it was submitted at one-thirty in the morning, UK time. I couldn't keep my eyes open to write any more! Once the contest is done I may rewrite the end a tad. We'll see.

AngelliccDesireeeAngelliccDesireeeover 13 years ago
I Loved It

It was a great story...I loved everything word..I do wish you can continued this story. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story

never mind enjoyed the slow start but could have made the love making scene longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very beautiful story

Thanks for the lovely story.

( And I did not go sailing this year:( A, maybe there's still time in Sept )

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
A great example...

of what a story in this category should be like. Well written and presented. The ending left me wanting more... just like sex usually does. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Alex, I have read most of your stories at Literotica, and consider you one of the best writers here. All the red Hs are a testament to that. I would really like to see a sequel.

Kat0511Kat0511over 13 years ago
Perfect for this category

Nice. Sweet. Well developed plot.

Last_BreathLast_Breathover 13 years ago
Thank You

I genuinely adored this story. At times I did find the language a tad bit 'antiquated' for the age group, but it didn't dilute the budding romance. It was sweet and endearing, addressing a first time how I would imagine it would be.

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsover 13 years ago
Very Good Story.

I'm not quite sure why I turned to this story in the first-place, but I can say that I was hooked from the beginning.<br/>

<br/>

I agree with the comments that the story could have gone on a little(lot) longer, and hope you will find the time to work on it after the competition.<br/>

I've done a little bit of sailing in the past and finding a story oriented around sailing was wonderful. I do hope you will return to this setting again.<br/>

Off to look at more of your stories,<br/>

<br/>

-- <br/>

-ShadowedDreams

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nicely done

Beautifully written and romantic. Good luck in the contest.

Handley_PageHandley_Pageabout 13 years ago
Another star

You produce such a high quality story, Alex.

Damned fine writing

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
Sailing and Sex: Can't Beat The Combination - I can remember ...

my early 20'S when I had a 20' daysailer and my friend had a 26' sailboat that slept 4. We often cruised the Chesapeake Bay with its many "secret" stopping places including a favorite island where we often anchored to swim and explore. Scouting the local towns for available feminine companions was fun and bringing some back to the boats added to the allure of the Bay. I also brought friends from Philadelphia to my slip near Baltimore, and we had lots of fun sailing all day and partying all night. There is nothing like sailing and sex, and this is one of several tales that Alex has written about it, so he probably has enjoyed the sport(s) himself. I look forward to more fun on the water stories from Alex. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Charming novel

Thanks a lot for that charming novel. Many nice pic came to my mind, and also reminded me some past times. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Nice

I wouldn't mind seeing a follow up, but this was excellent romance!

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Metealmost 5 years ago
What A Superb Story!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Every guy who has ever held a soft warm loving young woman in their arms and felt the love transmitted between them know and understand the values of this story. And giving her sweet conjugal love and satisfying her intense sexual desire the way it was described in this story is the ultimate bliss for not only her but him equally. Actually for both of them simultaneously. Her willing surrender of herself to her mate is her greatest expression of her love for him and his intense effort to bring her to her orgasm is his recognition of her love. The transfer of his love cream from him to her and her willing acceptance of that love cream is testament to their mutual love for one another. Just a great love story.

45ACPTo45ACPToover 1 year ago

Great story. I love how you put a unique spin on a standard story.

Hugo999Hugo99911 days ago

Nice simple story well told

SexySenior56SexySenior567 days ago

Good story, but why end it like that? You could have let them explore each other over the course of the weekend: first oral, first doggie, first cowgirl. So much potential lost. Of course it's still open for a chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

SIMILAR Stories