All Comments on 'Swan's Neck Ch. 07: Before the Storm'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeover 4 years ago
A chapter

Of such love as we hold our collective breath. Thank you again G xx

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Beautiful

You write so beautifully, poetic in places. The little details you add in like Gytha picking flowers to make a crown and Ealdgyth and Danegyth doing a curtsey to her, you are inriching the story. The intimate scenes are very erotic and hot, all wove together with a good interesting story line. What more could I wish for.

Thank you

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Stroudle - I am so glad that you spot what I call the "grace notes," they are there for those like you who want something more than just the erotic thrills; though, of course, I am delighted you like those too. Your support means a lot to me.

G - you are just such a darling man, thank you.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Continuing near perfection

Keep going like this, Pixie, and you'll become know as erotica's own Philippa Gregory. Stroudle has mentioned your little touches such as the gathering of the flowers to make a chaplet. For me it was the reference to the burgeoning control of the Roman church and its demand for priestly celibacy, something not advocated by the Celtic church (I believe this all kicked back to the 7th century Synod of Whitby). As you wrote, the church was not averse to ignoring the Scriptures when it suited. The cliche says, all good things must come to an end: it will be a sad moment when this saga ends.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A beautiful chapter

Such erotic love! You wrote this superbly! Many should take note in how your write about lesbian love making! Thank you!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Maonaigh

That is such a sweet thing to say. I adore Philippa G's novels, so cannot think of a higher compliment. The bad news is we are not far off the end now; the good news is that there will be another, related, historical one on the way!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you TSReader

You are very kind, and I so appreciate what you say. Thank you so much!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 4 years ago

Roses are still beautiful when removed from the stem and lay as petals upon a path or a lover's bed. Such is the telling of this wondrous story and oh how I love it so.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Germanchocolate

Thank you so much, you encourage me at a time I need it.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

Thank you for taking us behind the scenes of the Battle of Hastings. I've never thought about what the Norman Conquest meant for the Saxons and their culture. (Other than the telling fact that our language bears one set of French-based words for the meats the masters eat [beef, mutton, pork] and another for the animals the underclass would tend [ox, sheep, pig].) What you present is a Saxon culture in which womanhood flourished, relatively speaking, a culture where Danegyth and Ealdgyth can love each other privately but not furtively, and strongly without guilt.

Your description in this chapter of a first foray into analingus is unparalleled.

I love how you have shaped your tale into one-page installments, with each installment containing a gem of the women's lovemaking that is integral to the narrative. True mastery.

Brava!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Gaius, thank you so much. That was such a lovely and thoughtful comment xxxxx

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17about 2 years ago

Pixie - As I am catching up on your writings from last year, must say I think this is the most tender and erotic scene you ever wrote about. As you know, I like the love stories, the build up, the little ' grace notes " as you call them, but I have skipped over some of your sex scenes until this one that just caught me.. and of course aroused this boi. Thank you

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, darling. This series is my own personal favourite xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner and yenta of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers. I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. There ...