Swap Meet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One big hand pinned her to the bed by her chest while the other worked her cunt with renewed vigor. "I know you got a lot more than that in you, slut!"

He was not wrong. Soon Stacy had her hands wrapped around Frank's corded forearm. Not to fight him or fend him off. The firm pressure of his hand and fingers were driving her wild and she wanted as much as she could get. "OH god, just do anything you want to me," she screamed. She rode his fingers hard, eyes wild. His other hand held her firm right across her tits, his weight multiplied by the swelling pressure in her chest.

Frank had encountered a number of women with very high capacities for absorbing sexual pleasure. His own wife was, frankly, a freak. Intense to the point of insanity at times. And there had been others. Others like little Stacy. Women that would continue to cum and beg for more for hour after hour if given the opportunity.

Still, even such special individuals had predictable limits. Stacy's continuously climaxing, hyperventilating body may still crave stimulation but couldn't keep up the pace of exertion.

The next twenty minutes would certainly have had most women begging off several times over. But eventually, Stacy's grip on his arm weakened. Her voice was gone and she wasn't able to catch her breath. She fell back, mostly limp. Frank noticed that her legs remained open and welcoming though and she made to attempt to escape his ministrations.

His hand was dripping with her copious cream when it finally parted from her inflamed pink gash. Her clear fluids had gone thick as she had experienced half a dozen orgasms. He stared down at her. Her body glowed as she continued to gasp.

He knew she wasn't really done. She wasn't sated; she just needed air.

He dangled his dripping hand over her, slowly moving up her body. She twitched with the impact of each drop as he dribbled a trail along her soft stomach and deep navel. Smiling crookedly, he hit one nipple like a bullseye and then circled across, trying to hit the other. Three or four drops painted that breast.

Stacy couldn't focus. She didn't understand what was happening when she saw his hand falling toward her face. He pressed his fingers to her lips. She let them slip inside and she tasted herself.

The ambrosia set fire to her spine. It was just pure sex and she wanted it. She sucked at his fingers mindlessly, seeking every trace of her flavor.

She felt a deep loss when he stepped away. She struggled mightily to raise her head. She was exhausted but horny as hell still. She finally managed to get both her eyes moving in the same direction and focused on the older swinger. "Please fuck me now," she begged, her voice hoarse. She explored her tender mound. Tender, not sore. Sensitive. She felt it water at the prospect of consuming Frank's enormous cock. "Oh god, fuck me with that thing, PLEASE!" Her eyes were locked on the circus tent at his groin.

Frank hooked his thumbs in his waistband. He felt himself swell when she licked her lips. He eased his shorts past the towering head of his manhood.

Stacy whimpered. She spread her legs wide, showing him how ready she was. He took the shorts off slowly, torturing her.

My god, he was bigger than she remembered. Only nine inches? That had to be a foot at least.

Especially when he held himself tightly by the base. The deep red helmet looked like it was ready to pop off. Stacy nearly came just watching.

Then, unbelievably, Frank walked away.

Stay watched, feeling a sense of absurd terror. He couldn't leave her like this. "Frank! What? Frank, please. Please, I need to be fucked! I need cock."

He didn't go far. He sat down on the couch across the room. He settled back comfortably. His legs were spread and he still held his wooden shaft invitingly. "Well come on girl. Come and get it if you want it so much."

She stared at him. The bastard. He was playing with her.

On second thought, she liked that a lot. "You're going to make me crawl all the way over there?" she whined. Frank's pulsing club had bounced in interest at the word 'crawl'.

"Only if you want to get my big cock like you've been screaming about." he answered.

Stacy was legitimately spent but she had caught her breath. She managed to roll over onto her stomach. She didn't think she could make it all the way to her knees yet. Instead, she kind of slithered over the side of the bed to the floor.

Frank was enthralled watching her soft little ass peeking at him over her back. When she went over the side he got a broad, square-on view of the perfect flare of her buttocks, followed by her plumply powerful thighs. Even the point of her toes was cute.

While she lay in a bit of a heap on the floor by the bed gathering her energy, the old swinger considered the effect Stacy had on him. He was more than experienced enough not to just salivate at any piece of flesh. But there was something deeply alluring about the little lady. It wasn't a false (or genuine) sense of innocence nor was it traditional, bold sex appeal.

We watched her struggle to hands and knees, wondering how much of it was a show and how much was real. But it didn't matter. What Stacy had was some kind of simple, pure passion for pleasure. Frank thought that passion like that likely brought out the best in anyone she chose to focus it on.

He knew it made him very horny in a fresh and invigorating way. Whatever dangers there were that he was becoming complacent or jaded about sex blew away like a puff of smoke in the little sex-pot's presence.

Stacy was taking her time. Not faking weakness really but also not rushing herself at all. She lifted her head and focused on her goal. Frank wasn't a man to her right then. He wasn't even present. All she saw was his hard pussy stuffer.

Her pussy told her in clear, slobbering language that it wanted to get around that thing now and Stacy's pussy was a very persuasive organ.

On numb limbs, Stacy crawled across the carpet. Frank watched her ass and stroked himself. He was beginning to think she'd take all day.

But in reality, she was between his legs soon enough. Without hesitation, she lifted her head under his looming club and nuzzled his dangling ball-sack. Frank shifted and spread his legs wider.

Stacy inhaled deeply, the man-scent filling her head. The heat of him and the musk gave her body new life. She inhaled again and licked the hairy, wrinkled pouch.

She put her hands on his thighs and lifted herself higher, tongue tracing a path up his endless length. She tasted woman on him as well as his earthy essence.

When she reached his tip she took hold of his shaft with both hands and wiggled her sharp little tongue into his slit.

Frank huffed and gripped the cushions, trying to control the urge to grab her head and pound himself into her throat. His own wife's abnormal skills taught him habits he needed to be careful of.

Stacy milked his cock, spreading his lube and her saliva up and down its length. Then she climbed into his lap, driven by the insistent demands from her cunt.

She didn't look him in the eye. She almost didn't seem to know he was there. She got one foot up on the couch and knelt her other shin on his thigh to get her body high enough to press him against mound.

It was awkward for a moment as she shakily tried to line herself up. His head found the right groove, lodged against her inner passage for a moment and then slid in.

"Aaaah!" she said hoarsely as the massive piece of meat opened her up. She felt every inch rise into her body. She bit her lip and breathed rapidly through her nose and tight mouth.

So fucking big. So fucking good inside her. She stared at her splayed sex stretched tight by Frank's enormity and went light in the head. But she didn't need thoughts. Her hips knew what to do, grinding on Frank's lap. Her internal muscles also worked hard, fighting the wonderful shock of the intrusion to clamp hard around his hot iron.

The older man watched the girl lose herself in pleasure. She felt so alive. It wasn't just the glorious heat of her juicy pot. It was the play of her ass on his thighs, her gasps, her delicate chest, flushed and heaving.

The filthy words that started flowing from her sweet mouth.

"OH yes. Fuck. My pussy is. Oh fuck, so good. Big. So big and hard in my cunt." She seemed to fixate on two words. "Oh, my cunt. My hot little cunt has such a big cock in it. Big cock. Feels good in my cunt."

She planted her hands on Franks pelvis and hunched her hips up and down, screwing her hips and babbling. "Little cunt's going to cream all over this fat cock. It's so deep. It's so hard; I can't believe it fits inside me."

Frank needed her to cum soon. It was impossible to resist the little slut's carnal charms but he needed to hold off. He needed a breather soon to keep from shooting his wad. He wrapped his big hands around her hips and took control.

Stacy gasped when the powerful swinger lifted her body like a doll's. Her slavering pussy almost lost its grip on its prize but his flared helmet hung up on her swollen lips just enough to keep her aboard.

Unlike her throat, Frank knew the bitch could take everything he had in her slobbering snatch. He wasn't gentle when he yanked her back down, raising his own hips as he did so.

"Haaa!" was all she could scream as she came instantly. His groin battered her inflamed labia and smashed her little clit while his ram bludgeoned her womb. Stacy's small fists battered his chest as she shouted his name and continued to climax.

Frank held her tight, screwing their groins together as tightly as possible while at the same time trying **not** feel the amazing things her young cunt was doing around his cock.

As soon as she began to descend from the highest point of her climax, Frank rolled her off his body. She sprawled on her back on the couch and he surged to his feet. Leaving her reeling, half in shock from the loss of his cock and the reverberations of a powerful orgasm, he stalked to the nightstand.

When he returned he dropped something onto the couch before manhandling her, lifting the fuck-bunny by neck and arm pit and putting her chest-first against the back of the couch. "OH god, yes, please fuck me more!" She begged, settling on her knees and rubbing her inflamed cunt. She wiggled her ass, still begging. "My cunt needs more. I'm such a fucking slut, just fill me with your salami and break me in half."

Frank watched her taste herself and moan. He watched her ass; she didn't need words to beg to be fucked. Her entire body was shouting for cock.

He picked up the toys he'd grabbed. He ran the head of a large flesh colored dildo which could have been the twin of his own cock up and down her flooded slit. It had a handle like a sword grip. He pushed it into Stacy's body with authority though not roughly.

Her groan held a note of disappointment. "Oh, but it's cold." Her complaint didn't keep her hips from twisting with pleasure.

Frank turned on a slim 'silver bullet' vibrator. He found her little joy pearl under her body and pressed it between the fake cock and the buzzing plastic.

"Ohhh! Huhh." Stacy's whole body tensed up and she couldn't breathe. The stimulation was overwhelming. Her fists pounded the couch as she fought to absorb the pleasure.

Not for even one second did she try to escape the assault. In fact, she pressed back against Frank, straining for every sliver of sensation.

She strained and whimpered for two full minutes as Frank screwed her with latex and vibration before she came again. She went bolt upright, her back arching. Frank saw her small breasts pulled flat against her straining chest, her hard nipples standing out like cleats.

He dropped the vibrator to free a hand and took her by the neck. He held her in that elevated, stretched pose as he dug deeper and deeper into her convulsing cunt.

She came very close to passing out. She could have let it happen. She enjoyed being fucked unconscious. But she expected a lot more to come tonight and she fought the closing blackness.

Even though she kept her brain at least half awake, her body turned to jelly. Frank felt the fight go out of her. He pulled the sword-dildo from her ravaged hole and let her drop back to the couch.

She curled up and faced him with a dreamy smile on her face. "You're so good at this." She stared at the baseball bat bobbing between his legs. "I get to cum my tits off and you've still got a big hard cock for me to play with." She reached out limply and licked her lips. "I want to taste it again."

Frank stroked himself, looking down at her. Curled up on the couch, she looked so soft and vulnerable. But her words and her open mouth and the hungry look in her eyes drove him to see past the softness to the still burning hunger at her core.

He let her take him in her hand and guide his anaconda to her lips. Stacy toyed with his slit with her tongue again before opening wide to take his head. They both moaned softly.

She suckled and slavered on the head for a time, her hand sliding along his length, nowhere close to being able to wrap around his girth. When Frank saw that her other hand was between her legs, teasing the lips of her puffy, aroused pussy, he grunted and pulled away from her for a moment.

She protested softly and wordlessly but giggled with appreciation when he laid back on the floor and pulled her on top of him.

His enormity was right in her face. She wrapped both hands around him and let the head fill her mouth again.

Frank stared up at the amber down matted across her mound and the deep pink lips of her opening. He smelled her arousal strongly and it made him drag his nose through her folds, almost snorting her like a drug. Stacy's giggle was muffled by the mass spreading her jaws as were the moans that rumbled in her body when his tongue quested deep into her source.

Frank knew the younger woman's lack of skill (though certainly not enthusiasm) with sucking cock would save him from erupting any time soon. Certainly, most men would find nothing lacking in her skill and find it hard to hold back but Frank's experience allowed him to control himself while letting the girl have her fun.

His own skill also ensured that he had her creaming all over his face in only a minute or two.

After she came, Stacy pulled away from his grasp and turned above him. Her happy, happy cunt had been teased enough and she needed his big, hot cock bad.

Frank could tell the hot little sex bunny wouldn't be denied this time. She was going to wring his balls dry. And he was more than ready to let her. He'd done what he could to tire her out a bit; now he'd go for broke.

But there was no reason to get rug burns in the process. When she tried to mount him he deflected her and turned away. He rolled and got to his feet. She stared up at him with a desperate pout. He offered her his hand and helped her to her feet.

Their eyes locked and he led her to the bed. Unnecessarily, he helped her onto the mattress and guided her onto her back, eyes still riveted to hers. She saw the hunger there. Frank was done playing and Stacy shivered at the thought of what his beautiful, gigantic cock was about to do to her.

He took her legs under each knee and let his steaming shaft bump and slide along her mound, nearly reaching her navel. Stacy's eyes were big, staring down at the size of him between her pale thighs. She'd already had that thing buried inside her once that day but it was hard to believe. If she wasn't so horny she would have been terrified.

She raised her hips higher and begged him sweetly. "Please fuck my little pussy, Frank. I want to make you feel as good as you've made it for me."

After a couple bobbing tries, Frank managed to lodge himself in her hole without using his hands. "I'm gonna stretch your little hole around my cock. I'm gonna watch you take every inch."

And very slowly, he did just that. The gentle, persistent pressure made Stacy feel like her entire body was being forced through a straw or something. By the time his balls pressed against her ass she had nearly ten inches of very hard cock inside her. She was seeing stars.

And then when he roughly pulled away from her and rammed into her hard on the second stroke, the stars went supernova.

*****

"More! Use me. Oh fuck, I feel so hollow. Don't stop!"

William stared down at Beth's abused pussy. He was sweating heavily and panting, holding himself in a firm, calming grip to fight back the rising pressure. "I wish you could see your cunt right now, slut. You are wrecked."

Her labia were swollen, almost purple. Her pussy lips refused to close, leaving her dark cavern yawning. With need or exhaustion?

"Yessss. I want to get wrecked. Oooh, I can't wait till Frank comes to fuck me. I know he's even bigger than you. Do you think he'll like my wrecked pussy?"

The funny thing was that her bold words were contradicted by her limp form. She seemed incapable of movement. She laid under William like a rag doll.

After the gentle massage, William had shoved his stout, rejuvenated cock all the way into Bethany and had pretty much tried to fuck her into submission.

Bethany had barely moved. She took William's cock and just begged him to fuck her harder and harder. His words had inspired her. She wanted to be treated as an object and just get fucked by every man in the house.

She'd cum so many times she was completely unable to move.

William stroked himself and gulped for breath. Then he grabbed the back of Beth's neck with one hand and pressed her hard into bed. He shoved himself back into her yawning pussy and growled. "I'll make sure you're nice and sloppy for the rest of the guys."

When he filled her with his seed soon after, Bethany wept into the mattress with delirious satisfaction.

*****

George's time with Stacy had been erotic and highly satisfying. And he'd been very ready to continue.

So when Felicity then commanded him to take her hard, things began quickly.

For her part, Felicity had some pent-up sexual aggression she needed to work out. Frank had started the process deliciously and the lawyer had shed her day-to-day restraints. She was ready to take advantage of everything the night had to offer.

What ensued was wild and intense. Elle was unfamiliar with George. She learned that night that he possessed both great skill and control.

With the right man, the wily brunette had a knack for inspiring aggression and she stroked George's lust higher and higher with fiendish demands.

He ravaged her from every possible angle and position. Frequent but unpredictable slaps across her pale ass turned it pink and were directly responsible for at least one of Ell's screaming orgasms. He pulled her hair at will, either for leverage while he screwed her cunt or for a quick dip of his raging cock down her throat.

The blindfold was long gone. He played roughly with her tits as she begged for more and more from him. He growled that the corset was in the way. He spent several minutes tugging at it trying to rip it off her body while simultaneously continuing to pound her greedy gash.

Regretfully, she'd had to call a brief halt to get the thing properly unlaced to remove it. As soon as it was tossed aside, George had her folded in half on her back. He hooked her thighs inside his arms and grabbed her sweaty C-cups roughly as he continued to pile-drive his cock into her desperate, grasping hole.

Felicity lost count of her orgasms. She lost track of up and down. All she knew was that she was getting the ride of a lifetime. But some carnal instinct made her aware when George finally passed the point of no return. It was almost a shame that Felicity had no idea what time it was or for how long he'd been fucking her. He really deserved full credit for a stupendous feat.