Swap Meet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it happened, George had the perfectly proportioned woman pressed against one of the tall bedposts. She was on her knees, the post between her legs and splitting her cleavage. George was gripping the post, one arm around her hip, the other against her neck.

The upright kneeling position didn't allow for full penetration but that had ceased to matter. Felicity's body was in pure pleasure mode. Getting fucked against the hard wooden post seemed like the most natural thing in the world.

The entire bed was shaking wildly as George's thrusts became short and erratic. His panting grew labored.

Without words, George yanked himself free of the sloppy hole just in the nick of time. He pulled her head back, laying her out over her folded legs. In a moment he was kneeling above her head.

Felicity stared up at his ferocious cock, wide-eyed and breathless. He had a firm grip on his glistening weapon and it immediately went off.

Choking on breathless laughter, George painted Elle's face, tits, and hair with his pent-up seed. Blast after steaming, heady blast struck the woman's sensitive body. She frigged her clit with two practiced fingers while watching him erupt, bringing herself to yet another climax.

George stayed upright, panting. Elle licked up what she could of his seed, rubbing the rest into her body. He could her continue to play with herself. His cock seemed reluctant to go down. There was nothing as sexy as a well-fucked slut and it looked like Elle wasn't ready to quit.

He squeezed himself, forcing blood into his member. Elle squirmed and bit her lip. "If you want more of this babe, show me how nasty you are," he urged.

Without a word, Felicity turned to put her head near the bedpost and her legs spread out around the stud. She rubbed herself for him. She probed deeply with two fingers. "You just fucked the living hell out of my poor pussy, you animal."

Then she slipped the same two fingers down to the soft pucker of her asshole and slid them in smoothly. Moaning, she raised her hips. "Please do the same to my ass."

George did a credible job of doing just that for the next half hour. Granted, he let Felicity do more of the aerobic work.

*****

Things were just a bit quieter in the royalty room. Gloria came hard twice in rapid succession while Jared rode her powerfully from behind. She gushed both times, the orgasms completely wringing her lush body out.

She let herself slump forward, pulling away from Jared and his delicious cock. She rolled on her side, one hand going to her furry mound. She felt how swollen she was and she hissed. She sucked on her fingers. Jared had churned her secretions into cream. "You make me cum so good, stud. I'm making such a mess."

She eyed his bobbing weapon. Then she held his eyes while she gathered more fluids from her lathered loins with both hands and began to massage it into her massive tits. "Get some oil from the nightstand. I need you to fuck my tits and then cum down my throat."

As he hastened to comply, Gloria growled, "You'll stay hard for me after you nut, won't you baby? Because then I want to ride you good. Stay hard for me and I'll grind-fuck you good for hours."

He fucked her soft, slippery tits. He fed her a heavy dose of seed. Then she rode him as promised, her tight pussy keeping him hard and eager and zapping climax after climax through her thick form.

In fact, he never came a second time. By forcing him back into immediate service, she had, as she hoped, locked him into a state where he couldn't reach release but stayed hard for a very, very long time.

She wore herself out good on Jared Lancaster's stubborn cock.

*****

Helen spit out Trey's limp dick with mild disdain. He'd cum only twice for her and now he seemed a lost cause. Her disdain would have been greater if Felicity hadn't told her what to expect.

The first fuck had been decent. It would be generous to call Trey's cock average but Helen's experienced cunt could clamp down and fuck the hell out of anything. Credit where it's due, he'd lasted nearly fifteen minutes.

And being a good host, she'd let him rest a whole quarter hour while she sneaked some peeks into the other boudoirs. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Naturally, the sounds and sights had kept her libido nicely charged.

When she returned to the basement, she decided to perform for Trey. First, she used her mouth and throat to slick up a little six-inch pocket-rocked vibrator. She then laid back and opened her legs in front of him and turned on the little motorized cock. He watched raptly as she teased her bleached asshole and then slowly slid the entire thing into her ass. She took it all past the base and delicately poked the last glint of plastic into her body with a finger.

She moaned happily and rubbed her closed ass and drooling pussy. She rolled and combat-crawled across the big bed toward a nightstand. She could feel Trey's eyes on her skinny, boyish ass. She paused and flexed and let the buzzing toy peak out from her brown-eye, giggling.

She grabbed something weighty from the nightstand and rolled back in Trey's direction. Opening her legs for him again, she held the enormous latex dildo between her legs.

Helen owned a lot of sex toys. She owned enough to keep all the bedrooms stocked and her own special toy-chest beside their bed stuffed full. Quite a few of the toys were more or less identical to her husband's own cock.

Like the one she held now. After letting Trey get a good gander at how it's size compared, Helen brought the toy to her mouth. Lifting her chin and cracking her jaw wide open, she smoothly swallowed ten inches of thick shaft.

Trey almost jumped off the bed. The sight was literally unbelievable. It didn't seem possible. He could see Helen's neck bulge around the thing's fat head.

Helen held it balls-deep for at least a minute before slowly inching it free.

She wasn't even breathing hard.

From her mouth the obscene plaything went directly to her pussy. With a shake of her hips, she found her hole and Helen's cunt inhaled the giant dildo even more easily than her mouth had.

Helen ground and plunge-fucked herself on the toy until she came hard, eyes and teeth gritted shut. But she barely paused before crawling over to Trey with the surrogate cock still jammed into her pussy. She swallowed Trey's mostly still-soft (WTF? Seriously dude?) cock and shoved two fingers up his ass, as promised. With her other hand, she continued to fuck herself with the dildo.

Helen couldn't believe that it took the guy five more minutes to get hard enough to do anything with. When he finally did, she whipped the giant cock out of her gaping hole and mounted him.

Two things surprised Trey. There were probably more than that but the top two were this. Helen still had that little plastic vibrator buzzing away in her ass. And also, even after vigorously fucking herself on that telephone-pole dildo, her pussy tightened down on his modest appendage with impressive force and eagerness.

Lucky for Trey his hostess managed to bring herself off again before he shot his load up inside her.

So now it was nearly an hour later. Helen had given him forty minutes of rest and had had his cock and balls in her mouth for another ten trying to revive him. She'd played patty-cake with his prostate most of that time (though still just with two fingers; she could tell pain wasn't the way to this man's libido).

She was done with him. But there were still two rounds left in the night. She pulled a bottle of water from a little fridge. She handed him the water and a pill. "Time for some pharmaceutical help, pretty boy. Elle said you'd probably need this."

Trey had been pretty overwhelmed for a while now. He looked down at the Viagra without a lot of coherent thought. Elle had "dosed" him other times. He knew the stuff worked. He opened the water and popped the pill.

Helen pulled on a robe and didn't even look back on her way out. But she did pause on the steps. She bent awkwardly and pushed the plastic vibrator out into her hand.

The batteries were very dead. She came back down and dropped the toy in the sink and went back to the stairs without a word.

She didn't think it was time to announce a switch yet but she wasn't going to hang around letting things get awkward. With any luck, the little helper would have Trey ready for his next partner.

*****

Stacy held on to the edge of the bed for dear life. She was on her back, flush all over and covered in a slick sheen of sweat. Her tits rode high and tight on her chest, swollen from constant stimulation. Though they were free to dance at the moment, Frank had worshipped them well over the course of the last fifteen minutes.

Perspiration was pouring off the older swinger. His rawhide complexion had become ruddy. But the grip with which he held her hips high off the bed against his groin was still powerful. Commanding.

And inside Stacy's insatiable hole his mighty cock was like pulsing hot granite.

"Jesus Christ you horny bitch, I'm going to cum so hard. Where do you want it, fuck bunny."

"Inside me!" Stacy panted without hesitation. She had to feel Frank's big cock shoot off inside her womb. Her pussy demanded the purest form of completion.

Seconds later both of their eyes went wide as Frank swelled still bigger inside the little fuck machine.

And then the fire-hose turned on.

Stacy grabbed her hair, eyes bugging out. Frank held himself buried to the hilt inside her pink funnel. She felt the pressure of his eruption against her womb. Her body filled with his heat. She couldn't even tell for sure if she was cumming. The sensations had piled one on top of another for so long she just groaned and tried to stay conscious.

The little girl's cunt just about pinched off his flow, she was cramping so tight. Frank's eyes were crossed and his toes curled as her divine center drained his balls dry.

Frank felt light-headed. He had to pull away, to pull out before he just fell on the little girl. He stumbled, shaking sweat from his eyes. He slumped against a wall and tried to catch his breath. "Holy crap," he muttered. He stared at the sopping hole between her legs in blank fascination.

Stacy lay limply on the bed, concentrating of the feel of his seed inside her. It felt like a sacrament.

*****

Helen took her time laying out snacks in the kitchen. Eventually, she ran out of things to do and started getting antsy. She decided it was time.

In the royalty room, she found Jared and Gloria in a casual embrace lying quietly on the bed. They looked very pleased with themselves. Helen told them there were beverages and sandwiches in the kitchen. When Gloria mentioned a shower, Jared thought that sounded like a good idea. Helen suggested they use the basement bathroom.

As that couple slowly fought free of the bed and lingering caresses, Helen moved on to the animal room.

The stink of sex was thick in the room when she opened the door. For Helen, the scent was never anything but delicious.

Bethany was still prone in the center of the bed, legs spread wide. Even Helen was shocked by the state of the younger woman's pussy. It looked like a swollen pile of hamburger. "Jesus," she muttered. "You doing okay, Legs?"

One hand raised briefly. "Fan-fucking-tastic."

Helen looked around. "Where's Billy boy?"

A hairy arm popped up from the far side of the bed and waved. "I'm here. Just taking a breather."

Helen rounded the foot of the bed and looked down at her old friend flat on his back on the floor. His damp hair was standing wildly and his eyes seemed a bit dazed.

"Well, there's food in the kitchen. And this might be a good time for a quick shower if you want."

William started laboriously climbing to his feet. Beth turned her head over. "Nah, I'm waiting right here."

Helen got on the bed next to Beth and asked her quietly. "Definitely all good here? Your cunt... I mean, you look pretty tired."

The tattooed young woman giggled. "Billy said my cunt looks wrecked."

Not knowing the girl well, Helen wasn't sure what her tone meant. "Yeah, a bit. Did you have fun?"

"Yes. It's fun being a toy." She grabbed Helen's arm tightly. "Tell Frank I'm here. Tell Frank my wrecked cunt is his." She closed her eyes and relaxed. "It's for everyone to use."

Helen left shaking her head, followed by an equally bemused William.

She heard the shower running. The Kamasutra room was empty and she found George and Felicity making liberal use of soap on each other's bodies. Helen very nearly joined them but she had one more stop to make. She told them they could get some food if they wanted and then headed for the master bedroom.

*****

Frank lost track of time leaning against the wall. As he watched Stacy quietly glory in postcoital bliss, sweat cooled and dried on his body. Shaking himself, he pushed away from the wall and made his way unsteadily to the shower. He turned on both heads. He frowned at the weak pressure. Of course, others in the house were likely doing the same. He turned off one spigot and the pressure improved a bit.

He didn't hear Stacy's approach. It's a shame he hadn't seen her slow, swaying stroll across the room. Her limbs felt loose and her hips had a mind of their own. Stacy was feeling on top of the world. The men had made her feel like a sex goddess.

She ducked under Frank's arm and was in front of him in a blink. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips to hers. He braced himself against the bathroom wall while her tongue spent several long minutes saying thank you.

She finally released him and let her tongue translate the message into English. "Thank you so much, you big stud. That was twelve out of ten. You guys really know how to blow a girl's mind." She kissed his collarbone and squeezed his ass. "You're so lucky, you dirty bitch."

"Oh, I know it." said a familiar voice. Helen gave his other ass cheek a possessive squeeze of her own and kissed his shoulder. "He always gives first class dick."

The women stepped into the stall side by side and drew the big swinger in after them. Helen grew fascinated by Stacy's soft, pale form and Frank took liberal advantaged of all the flesh available to him.

It took them rather a long time to get satisfactorily clean.