Swap Meet Ch. 04 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we see which of you is deeper?" he asked. He kind of regretted it immediately. Who knew who might be jealous or self conscious about what?

Fortunately, Glo just laughed. "No point in that. Ms. Greedy Cunt here can take almost as much as Helen." Her voice shifted t a lofty tone. "Whereas I have a much more sensibly sized little lotus flower."

Jared didn't see any reason to not find out how much Felicity could take. He fed the pink silicone into the lawyer's more deeply hued pit.

The first foot disappeared without any resistance at all. Elle's toes curled. "Give it a couple turns as you go. I want to feel it touch every nook." Gloria was really wishing she could see what was happening. She rubbed her pussy, trying to be patient.

Turning the toy this way and that, he increased pressure and more of the toy vanished. It was impossible to know how much of its length was being kinked this was and that but nevertheless, the disappearing trick was exciting to watch.

It was exciting to feel as well. "Ooah yeah, just like that. With a toy like that, you can get it to kink up like a sidewinder inside me. So awesome. Keep going."

Way past fourteen inches now, Jared did as he was told. She was holding onto the sheets in her fists now, ass held high, pushing back against him, demanding more.

Eventually, Jared had his hand around the last three or four inches of the toy and could not believe it when his hand actually impacted her wide labia. That was also when she said in a strained voice, "I think that's about all I should take today." Jared did not miss the implication that she could take more if she put her mind to it.

"So how deep is it?" Gloria asked, brushed her friend's hair as she looked up into her wide eyes.

"Christ. Must be twenty inches."

Gloria made a noncommittal noise. "Well, I know from personal experience wonder-cunt here can cram more but never mind. You need to make her cum now."

"My pleasure," Jared said. "Any preference in how."

Gloria laughed again. "Keep every inch in her and twist it around for about twenty seconds. She's ready to burst.

Jared planted one hand on a perfect ass cheek and settled his grip on the toy. Then he proceeded to ream her hole out aggressively.

It actually took only about twelve seconds.

*****

"Damn it, you don't have enough leverage," complained Helen. She was still packed full with both men in her boiling cunt and a fat toy in her ass. And she'd already cum that way a couple times. But Helen was a bit of a perfectionist.

For the last couple minutes, George had been concentrating very hard on not cumming himself. He was mostly relieved when Helen pushed him away and he squelched out of her body. "Get me up," she said to her husband who propped her forward.

Frank's ten-inch monster popped free and thudded to his stomach.

George was panting and a little unsteady on his feet. Helen was breathing deeply and glistening but looked like she could just keep fucking all week.

She had just enough presence of mind to stall for a minute or two to let the men's boiling testicles simmer down slightly. But soon enough, she pushed George towards the bed incongruously sitting at the edge of the basement rec-room. "Lay on your back with your butt at the edge and legs off the side," she instructed.

The tall blond was glad to get off is feet. Helen got on top of him immediately. She pointed his dick at her opening and knelt down, absorbing it back into her sheath.

She gave him a smirk and for a moment she gripped him with her well-trained muscles. Geroge twitched and grunted. How could something that could fit so much cock inside it still get tight as an angry gorilla's fist? He could feel the mass of the toy in her ass press against his shaft.

"I hope you're not weird about other guys." She said.

Geroge just laughed. "What do you mean? My dick's already been playing tag with his for a while."

"Well, right now Frank is going to lift up your legs just like he going to fuck you. But I promise he's not into that. He's doing it so he can fuck ME."

Geroge could see his compatriot now standing behind the crazy little slut. He felt him take hold of the dildo still in her ass and give it several firm strokes. Helen sighed. "Ohhh, that's good."

He shoved it fully back into her physics-defying ass and then lifted Geroge's legs into the crooks of his arms. Helen was right, it was just like he was spreading the younger man open, getting ready to fuck.

But when he pressed his hips forward, it was his little wife's already-occupied slot that he homed in on. He slid along Geroge's own shaft and almost effortlessly back balls-deep into his wife.

"FFFfffuck yeah!" Helen shouted. "Now we're going to get it into high gear!"

Using George's legs as leverage, Frank began to fuck his wife hard. Steadily pounding with a force Geroge couldn't believe. It looked like Helen's eyes were going to bounce right out of their sockets from the impacts.

Most amazing of all was the way the insane little surgeon started to climax and didn't stop for fifteen minutes.

*****

William had excellent leverage standing beside the bed with his hands hooked in the angle between her hip and leg. And he was putting it to excellent use.

In the lexicon of intercourse, Billy McCoy was 'banging' Stacy Lancaster.

"You gonna cum for me now, baby?" she asked in the two seconds between impacts.

#Thwap#

She was rubbing her little clit with one hand and plucking at an engorged nipple with the other. "You got a lot in your balls for me?"

#Thwap#

The pace was steady. Almost slow. But each bang was delivered with lust-fueled power. It reminded Stacy of a lumberjack swinging a big ax.

#Thwap#

"Oh god. If you hurry, you can cum with me this time." #Thwap#. "You're amazing. It feels so good."

#Thwap#

"You really want it, don't you, you horny cunt?" William panted.

"All of it. Fill me with your hot jizz. Make me cum."

#Thwap#. Stacy moaned and arched her back. #Thwap#. She bit her lips and brought both hands to her firm little tits. She pinched them behind her puffy nipples, making them stand out like turkey thermometers. Proof of how hot he was making her.

Ten powerful lunges later, Stacy's face was screwed up and her legs were waving uncontrollably. "Oh god, I'm there. I'm going to cum again. Fill me up! Oh god, I need to feel it all inside me."

Billy quickly switched from swinging ax to jackhammer. "Then take it! Take it all you gorgeous fuck machine!"

He jammed in her hard, sputtered and trembled and emptied his pent-up lust into the pale young woman.

Stacy came with him, her pussy cramping around the thick, pulsing, shooting intruder. She felt the hot flood of each blast. She lost count at three... her mind wasn't exactly running correctly as she climaxed.

She was still fairly high on the cum-wave when William pulled out of her. He hadn't begun to go soft yet. In fact, a drop of two of sperm was still dribbling from the slit of his tightly swollen helmet.

He pulled her half off the bed and bent low to plant his shoulder against her midriff. "What?" she asked confusedly. He pulled her up by one of her arms and surged to his feet.

Stacy found herself in a fireman's carry, her head dangling halfway down his back. She started laughing, really having no idea what he had in mind.

McCoy cinched her legs together tightly and walked out the bedroom door. Down one hall, through the living room and kitchen area and down the other hall to the other bedrooms.

The first room he checked was empty. And he knew Beth was sleeping it off in the animal room. That left just one more door.

*****

"Oh god, I'm losing my mind," Felicity exclaimed. She tossed her head. Normally, this produced a lovely cascade of think hair. But her tresses were dark and heavy, glistening with oil.

The oil was everywhere. She leaned back into Jared's embrace, his hands oozing all over her slick breasts. Beneath her, Gloria was focusing on her own nipples, twisting and pulling on them while her hips worked beneath her lovers.

"You're such a greedy fucking slut, Elle," said Mrs, McCoy. "You always find a way to get both your holes filled."

Elle just smiled and ran her fingers through her matted bush. brushing her throbbing clit. "Nothing feels better getting stretched around a couple hard things." It was true. She could feel Jared's fleshy club in her ass, pressing down on the rubber tool shoved deep into her pussy.

The other end of the double dong was still equally deep in Glo's slot. The women undulated against one another, luxuriating in their hot, slick bodies, the penetration and the lust-maddened gaze of their male partner.

The lawyer sighed. "It just can't get any better than this."

You just know that the universe is going to take that as a cue.

The door opened and William McCoy strode into the room. The trio on the bed all turned and were greeted by Stacy's pale, heart-shaped ass on display over Billy's shoulder. They were all silent for several seconds before the swinger blustered. "I've got a delivery for my nasty wife." He gave the Lancaster girl's ass a meaty slap. "I see her face isn't busy at the moment. Perfect."

"What's happening?" Stacy asked through her giggles.

Gloria squealed at the same time. "Oooh, Billy boy brought me something yummy!"

The two older women worked smoothly together to guide Stacy onto the bed and on top of Gloria's face. "Oh god, you're already dripping out of her, baby. You filled her good, didn't you?" the McCoy dame exclaimed, followed by an audible slurp.

Stacy jumped. "Oh shit! She's licking it up!" She stared down at the older woman's chin. She saw it working and her throat swallow and giggled uncontrollably. "Fuck, that's so hot."

Felicity's eyes were locked on Stacy's engorged tits. At the same time, she felt Jare'd cock pulse even larger in her ass. He was very turned on by seeing his wife this way. "You're fuckn' right, that's hot," the lawyer said. She braced a hand under the girl's arm and dipped her head down to her puffy nipples.

Stacy shuddered wordlessly as two skilled mouths worked her erogenous zones. Her husband held onto Elle's hips tightly, cock on the verge of exploding.

William gave his spent cock a shake. "Hey, Elle, wanna taste the sweet slut off my cock?" As he asked, he stepped all the way up onto the bed. He insinuated himself between Felicity and Stacy, standing with his cock dangling in front of the older woman's face.

She grinned. "Don't mind if I do." She let his half-hard but nevertheless thick cock fall into her mouth and stripped it of the erstwhile duo's nectar.

Stacy came watching the swinger feed on the cock. She rubbed her tits and humped Gloria's face. The woman found her little clit and sucked it hard, sending her climax into orbit.

Jerkingly, Jared began to slam into the lawyer's ass again. He was seconds from cumming. "Oh! Pull out." Felicity said, spitting Billy out for a moment. "Cum all over us baby!"

As Stacy grabbed William's hips and rested her forehead on his fuzzy ass, weakened by her own climax, she listened to the familiar grunt of her husband's release.

I minute later, everyone was collapsed in an oily heap on top of the bed. William had fallen into his wife's arms. He was idly licking the sheen that Stacy's used-up pussy had left behind between gentle kisses.

Felicity claimed Stacy, seeming to encircle the younger woman. Each was fascinated by the other's body. The lawyer's perfect, mature curves and Lancaster's lively, perky porcelain perfection.

Jared had climbed across them all to the headboard and was propped against it, watching them all with an idiotic grin on his face and a finally-soft soldier resting between his legs.

Many minutes went by with nothing but soft breathing and murmurs. It was William that broke the spell. "Jared, my friend, fortune has shined on us indeed. These three ladies have to be the sexiest hunks of perfect flesh in the entire country."

"Yep. I don't see how even heaven could ever live up to this."

William slid off the bed to his feet and offered his hand to his wife. She took it and rose beside him. The other three couldn't help but smile seeing the couple. William's hand rested on Gloria's hip naturally and they kissed briefly. She leaned into the smooch a bit more than necessary and let her heavy tits bunch and rub against his chest.

The swarthy swinger looked at the others. "I know for a fact that the shower in the master bath is plenty big enough for us all. Actually, we had eight in there once" he paused, his eyes distant for a moment as he brushed his wife's nipple with the back of his hand. She giggled, also remembering.

He shook the vision out of his head. "Anyway, let's all get wet and steamy! Also, maybe take a shower."

Everyone was in a good enough mood that the lame joke elicited far more laughter than it deserved. It also took them rather longer to cross the house to the master suite than necessary. There was a monumental amount of grab-ass involved.

*****

Geroge felt helpless as his balls burst and emptied into the maelstrom of Helen's cunt.

Every time Frank slammed into his wife, incidentally also jabbing the thick dildo in her ass, she was, first of all, momentarily filled with a rather shocking volume of cock. Two flesh and blood members in her accommodating cunt and a massive toy packed in her rectum.

This, in turn, propelled her forward, riding up the blond's tool a few inches. Frank quickly withdrew as well, leaving Helen's delirious pussy almost empty.

Invariable, the mad surgeon would shove herself back down onto George's root, priming the cycle to receive her husband's next thrust.

When the younger man cried out and released, flooding her chamber and covering the other man's tool with his seed... the couple didn't miss a beat. Well, yes, it did trigger another orgasm in the skinny little mad-woman but those were already arriving at a rapid pace.

George felt like we was truly being fucked by the couple and it continued on for several minutes until his deflating dick wiggled out of her hole.

Frank flipped his wife off of the younger man and onto her back while remaining deep inside her. He stayed on his feet at the foot of the bed and pulled her hips tight against his, the base of the toy making rough contact with his balls.

"Watch closely," Frank huffed. "You need to understand just what kind of freak my little bitch is."

He pulled one leg up high, held her ankle in one hand and wrapping his other arm around it. Just one shoulder and her head remained in contact with the bed.

George watched in a daze while the little slut screamed at her husband, "Don't fucking stop, damn it. Harder, god damn it." She was being jerked around like a chew toy. George didn't see how the big man could possibly fuck her any harder. He couldn't believe her pussy and ass were taking the beating they were getting as it was.

Frank was panting, slowing down. "God damn it. Hey, get the handcuffs out of the drawer there," he said, nodding at the other man.

While Tomlinson found the metal handcuffs in the side table, Frank let his wife drop to her hands and knees on the bed. His massive cock popped free and he grabbed the toy sticking out of her ass. He brutally jabbed her innards with it a dozen times before leaving it buried and shoving his own club back into her sloppy cunt.

His hands almost encircled her little waist as he resumed the assault, treating her like a second-hand inflatable doll.

Frank took the cuffs and tossed them to the head of the bed. Then he sped up his assault, hammering into his wife in a blur. Helen screamed and slapped her clit, cumming hard. Frank followed her into climax, pumping his load deep inside her body.

Snorting, holding her tight against his hips, he shoved her up the bed. She didn't know where she was, her entire consciousness overwhelmed by the fire flooding her sex. He wrestled her further up the bed.

He covered her body with his and pulled one of her arms up to the headboard. He grabbed the handcuffs, slapped one side around her wrist and the other onto the sturdy headboard.

George noticed that the support bar the cuff had been attached to was scratched up and slightly bent. It had been used before.

Frank pulled out of his wife and yanked the dildo out of her ass and rolled away. He stumbled to the couch and fell into it. He waved at the younger man, "Don't get close. The fucking bitch is out of control."

"Fucker!" she screamed, realizing her predicament. She jerked at the handcuffs. Frank had applied them correctly, plenty tight enough to hold her. And these weren't toys. They were actually police issue. Helen had lifted them herself from a couple of cops she knew from the hospital that she'd "entertained" several years ago.

"Cool your tits, babe. We're done."

"I'm not fucking done. Get over here and fuck me!"

Frank didn't answer her. There was no talking to her in this state.

"Hey, pretty boy. I'm sure you've got another hard on in you." She spread her gaping hole open with her free hand. "Come on, you can fist me while I suck you 'till you're hard."

"Don't," Frank ordered. "She needs to just cool off."

"I bet Jare would do it for me." She took a deep breath. "JARED!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. "Billy! Help, my pussy is empty!"

Frank groaned and forced himself to his feet. Gesturing to George, he headed up the stairs. "Come on, it's after three. Let's just go get some sleep."

*****

They spent nearly an hour in the shower that night. Turns out that the Pollards had invested in dual water heaters for just such occasions. It's also why no one heard Helen shouting for more cock.

But really, not a lot happened in that hour, and it was wonderful. The men luxuriously shampooed the hair of each woman in turn. It was actually the only moment of jealousy Stacy experienced all night. The older women's long, thick hair gave the guys a lot to play with and needed a lot of time to do properly. Her own pixy cut was anticlimactic.

The women then totally soaped down the men in turn. They got the hair on their heads but they also paid lavish attention to all the other bits that were most interesting.

Gloria took Stacy under the focus of one of the shower heads gently massaged her temples, neck and shoulders while the hot needle spray drummed on her sensitive chest. The young woman completely zoned out and later found herself sitting on the splashing tiles, supported by Glo and not remembering when she had sat down.

While that was going on, Jared, Felicity and William made out under the other spray. They became completely tangled in her hair and pressed her against the wall, sucking her tongue and tits.

None of them let things get too far though. It was slow and gentle, mostly wrapping up the experience. The finale of sorts was when the two married couples met in the middle of the shower, the women back to back and each man embracing his spouse.

Felicity was far from left out. She found being the fifth wheel quite rewarding as she had free reign to tease and caress all their bodies. She was most taken when she embraced both the other women and directly experienced the contrasts of their bodies. She already knew Gloria's abundant lushness as well as she knew her own body. Stacy seemed delicate by contrast though the girl was certainly not frail. Even through the cascading water, the lawyer could feel the Lancasters woman's engorged nipples throb with heat.

They went through a dozen towels drying off, an activity that threatened to go on as long as the shower itself. It might have but Frank stuck his head into the room. "I heard the shower finally turn off. Glo, can you do me a flavor?"

"Strawberry or lime?" she asked.