Swap Meet Ch. 04 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kumquat, I think." He placed a small key in her hand. "Could you go downstairs and unlock the hellbeast? Make sure she's properly calmed down first, though."

Gloria groaned and made a face, "Damn it. She was supposed to behave herself tonight." She started wrapping her hair in a towel.

Frank made a waggle motion with his hand, "I probably could have talked her down a different way but I still don't know what went on with Trey. I thought it better to nip things in the bud."

He gave another wave as he left the room. William said, "Well, that bed over there's calling my name. I'd love for anyone interested in actually sleeping for a bit to join me. Anyone that still needs to get their rocks off can find another bed." His wife slapped his ass as he strolled naked into the master bedroom. The rest of the group barely had to exchange glances to know they were all ready for some downtime. While the four of them were finding places under the covers and in friendly embraces, Gloria sighed and left the room to beard the wildcat in her lair.

*****

Bethany Tomlinson came to some time around 5am. At first, she couldn't remember much. She didn't really know where she was.

There were to other people in the bed with her. Why would that be?

Suddenly, it all came flooding back. She gasped. Under the covers, she put her hand between her legs. She made an involuntary sound of discomfort.

First of all, her thighs were stuck together. As she pried them apart, she could feel that her pussy was swollen and a bit crusty. She ached down there. And it wasn't a good kind of ache. Well... it was a bit good as she remembered how it had gotten that way.

Totally worth it.

She lay in bed and listened to the breathing of the others. They were both men and she was between them. And she soon recognized the tone of her husband's breath from one side.

She shifted just a little the other direction. Her shoulder touched the other man's. Large.

Her heel touch as well, finding an equally hairy calf. He was tall. As tall as her husband.

Frank.

My god. What that man had done to her. What she had begged him to do to her.

Her breath quickened. She was shocked to realize that her sore, devastated pussy had gotten wet when she recognized Frank at her side. A nude Frank, sandwiching Bethany in across from her equally nude husband.

It crossed her mind that her spouse was the only male in the house that had not fucked her and she had a sudden, strong urge to rectify that situation.

*****

It certainly wasn't the first time Geroge had woken in pre-dawn hours with his dick in his wife's mouth. In fact, there weren't many weeks that went by that it didn't happen at least once.

Actually... while he remembered laying down beside her well enough, that wasn't a guarantee that it was her lips he was feeling. He reached down and held her head.

Yes, it was Beth. He made a sound too small to be a moan and pressed her against his groin. He was not yet fully hard but his heart was already thumping. In a matter of seconds, he was.

As soon as his swelling head reached the back of her mouth, she released him and snaked up his body. She gripped his head as her fuzzy mound ran along his hardening length. In the darkness, there was only the fainted glint of eye to see but their gazes met as her groin cleared his pole and it rose up between her legs.

She eased back, her lips crashing into his at the same moment the bulbous end of his shaft nudged her swollen folds.

The faintest whimper died in her throat as her well-used passage was forced open. She clung to his head and forced her tongue against his as she steadily enveloped him.

He moaned into her mouth and clutched her little ass hard.

When she'd taken all of him, they clung together, barely breathing, soaking in the intimacy. It was several long minutes before she slowly began to rock against him, bringing her face in his neck. "Oh, George."

"Fuck. Beth, oh fuck, I love you."

*****

Frank rose quietly from the bed and left the couple to their union.

The rest of the house was quiet. The big man padded across the house. just aroused enough for his big unit to sway ahead of him.

In the master suite he usually shared with his wife, he found four entwined bodies fast asleep. Jared was on the far side, spooned close to his wife. Stacy faced William between a pair of feet. Frank suppressed a chuckle. He just knew instinctively the feet belonged to Elle. She always got very oral when things slowed down, like she needed a pacifier in her mouth to relax.

He knew that he could have intruded and gotten things started again but the two missing women were more likely targets.

After all, he'd never had his turn with the curvy and enthusiastic Gloria.

He found them in the basement. He was glad to see that his wife had been unlocked. Not that there was much chance of Gloria leaving her to spend all night in handcuffs.

It was frankly adorable. They'd fallen asleep on top of the covers and looked cold. The vivacious Gloria was wrapped around the tiny Hellen, her luxurious hair spread over them everywhere.

Though his hardness rose higher at the sight, he hesitated to disturb them. Perhaps he should return to the Tomlinsons?

But Helen's eyes slowly opened as if she'd somehow sensed her husband. Or perhaps the presence of a cock. "Hey," she whispered almost silently.

"Hey," he answered just as quietly." Beast under control?" he asked.

Helen wrinkled her nose. "You know I was just playing."

Frank shook his head, exhaling. "No babe, I don't and I don't really believe you. You're not in control when you're like that."

Gloria shifted, pulling Helen close. One of her enormous breasts was propped up on the surgeon's side. Frank's eyes traveled down and up her form. "You know, when you 'mixed things up', I lost my turn Glo." he said, hand straying to his stiffening dick.

Helen opened her mouth but McCoy spoke first. "Yes, that was quite rude." Frank could see a glint of eye behind her lashes. "Well, fine, so I didn't exactly complain about playtime with Elle and that boy."

Frank felt her gaze center on his cock. It swelled appreciably under her examination. He took his hand away and let it bob before the women.

Gloria licked behind Helen's earlobe and inhaled. "I'm going to fuck your husband, girlfriend. Are you going to behave?"

"I always behave," she answered.

That made them all laugh.

Gloria put a hand behind the other woman's head and pushed her toward Frank. "Make sure he's hard and get that big cock slippery for me."

Neither Pollard said a word as Frank stepped forward and his wife effortlessly swallowed him to the balls. Gloria kept her hand on her friends head and held her in place. "That's right, slobber all over him so it slides right into my pussy."

Blood continued to pump into Frank's enormous tool, expanding in Helen's throat. She hummed contentedly in a familiar, happy place.

The other woman eventually pulled her head back. The big flesh-cannon sprung free, hard and angled high. "Fuck yeah, that's what I need," muttered Gloria. She pushed Helen onto her back and scrambled atop the little surgeon, planting her muff on the swingers mouth. "Shit yeah. I didn't think I'd get a chance for a Pollard Special tonight! You two know what to do."

Helen's lips burrowed into the big woman's mound and found her lima-bean sized clit. She gave it a kiss about the same time Frank harpooned the meaty clam. Nearly a foot of taut, veined skin slashed past her eyes before two heave balls thumped against her forehead.

She gently nipped her clit through its hood with her teeth.

Husband and wife proceeded to fuck Gloria McCoy into a state of constant climax for the next half hour.

*****

The master suite remained quiet until dawn had come and gone and the sun was bright through the big windows. But it was probably the smell of coffee that first roused Felicity. She was still laying feet-to-head with the others. She patted Williams calf, waking him gently. He stretched and grunted.

When he relaxed again, he didn't miss a chance to get a good feel of the lawyer's delightful ass. But it was an absentminded sort of grope. He smelled the coffee too.

The longtime friends rolled out of bed. The Lancasters' eyes popped open as well. There were murmured greetings and more stretching. The older pair donned robes, took care of a few biological necessities and left seeking dark brew.

Stacy was next out of bed. Jared always enjoyed watching her in the morning. Even in a strange house after a rather strange night, there was a casual comfort about the way she moved around in her birthday suit in the morning. It wasn't even entirely sexual. He just liked watching her do things.

After she had a robe on, she tossed one to Jared. He rose with theatric grunts and moans. She kissed him as he tied the robe closed and he pinched her ass when she turned to leave. She skipped ahead and was soon in the kitchen.

She blinked in the bright sun coming in the bay window and at the scene before her. Frank and Helen both wore aprons and were behind the kitchen island where a rather impressive omelet station was set up. It looked like Gloria was in charge of drinks, with mimosa's available in addition to coffee, tomato juice and plain orange.

Geroge and Beth were already in the breakfast nook. She sat sideways on his lap and they were eating from the same plate. The same fork, in fact.

Jared gave Stacy a look. "No, uh-uh," she said gesturing no. "I'm not sharing with you; you'll insist on onions!"

While her omelet was being slowly jiggled in the pan, both Pollards were looking at her. "What?" Stacy asked, hand brushing back her bang.

"Oh, Frank and I were talking earlier. We can't wait to see you in your first gang bang."

She was glad the tomato juice hadn't reached her mouth yet or she would have sputtered it everywhere. "OH really? You got it all planned out, huh?"

"Kinda," Frank said, turning the eggs over a final time. "And I think you'll get an even bigger thrill out of it if we film you."

Stacy's expression spoke volumes. Helen reassured her, "If you like, you can wear a mask. But trust me, Stacy fucking ten guys is going to be something everyone will want to be recorded."

"Ten? Jesus!"

Frank shook his head and he slid the omelette onto a plate and handed it to her. "No, I was thinking six. Bitch-queen always overdoes things."

The Pollards exchanged a glance and then said in unison. "Eight."

Stacy turned and left with her food.

But Jared did not miss how high and hard her nipples had gotten and how loose her gait was. And wondered if eight would be enough.