Swapping

Story Info
Swapping leads to bisexuality.
1.9k words
4.49
23.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred and Marge moved to Raleigh, NC following Fred's job transfer. They searched for a nice convenient neighborhood, and got lucky with Wakefield Plantation. Wakefield Plantation is on the far North side of Raleigh with an excellent golf course and close to Fred's office complex.

A perk of living in Wakefield Plantation is being able to join the golf club.

Fred and Marge were both avid golfers. Fred was a scratch player and Marge had an 8 handicap.

They had met in college and it was lust at first sight. Fred fucked Marge on their second date. They moved in together in an apartment just off campus. While they were very much in love, each had desires to fuck others. This kept their lust hot and fresh. They, were not strangers to swapping.

Fred played on the college golf team, and he and Marge had their first swap with the college golf coach and his wife. Fred had a rather large cock, but the coach was even bigger and he gave Marge enormous orgasms, so much so, she secretly fucked the coach on the side. It was the only time Marge ever cheated on Fred.

Fred played in the Golf Club's Saturday men's Skins game which attracted the Club's best players, including the Assistant Pro Steve Avery. There were normally 15 - 20 participants in the skins game. The typical skin was $100 with carryovers, so winning one or more skins could turn out to be profitable.

Marge quickly became friends with Steve Avery's wife Bunny, who was bisexual. Bunny was very taken with Marge and decided to seduce her.

On Saturday mornings, while the guys were in the skins game, Marge and Bunny would get together to lounge around the pool and work on their tans. Bunny, it turned out had no tan lines, and convinced Marge to get rid of her tan lines. Thus, they moved from the club to Fred and Marge's pool and got naked. At first Marge was a bit uncomfortable, but Bunny put her at ease.

The first time they saw each other totally nude, each of them marveled at the others body.

Marge was a bit on the busty side with a nice shapely body with flared hips that gave her an hour glass figure. Bunny on the hand was taller and slimmer except for her protruding ass. Marge's tis were a bit out of proportion, as was Bunny's ass. Both ladies made men drool and sport huge boners.

Bunny's eyes would fixate on Marge's shaved pussy with the clit sticking through the lips, while Marge's eyes would fixate on Bunny's elongated nipples.

Marge had never had a bisexual liaison, but the feeling she was getting from seeing Bunny nude was causing a stirring inside she had never experienced before. Bunny, on the other hand, was very experienced in the matters of bisexual sex, and knew she needed to take matters in hand and guide this beauty to the land of bliss.

Marge was not prepared, but not totally surprised, when Bunny took her in her arms and deep kissed her. Marge's resistance quickly evaporated, and she returned the kiss. Two sets of magnificent tits were mashed against each other.

Bunny broke the kiss, and moved down, and began suckling one of Marge's tits giving Marge a small but exciting orgasm. Marge never felt like this before and could only anticipate what was next.

The anticipation was short lived, as Bunny went further down, and used her long tongue to lick the entire length of Marge's pussy lips making contact with her clit. This sent a jolt through Marge almost as good as an orgasm. Marge was receiving cunnilingus from a pro.

Bunny plunged her long tongue inside Marge's pussy making sure to contact Marge's clit. Then the coup de grace occurred, as Bunny took Marge's engorged clip between her lips, and began sucking it like a small cock.

Oh my god, Fred never ate me so good, Marge thought, as a huge orgasm was building. Marge, did not often squirt, but when the orgasm hit, she suddenly flooded Bunny's face, lips and mouth with a copious amount of the good stuff.

Marge had just been eaten by an expert. Bunny finished off Marge by once again deep kissing her. Using her long tongue.

Although never having sex with a female before, Marge was so stimulated by the awesome cunnilingus performed by Bunny, she was willing and eager to reciprocate. She started by sucking on one of Bunny's long nipples. Something Bunny loved. Bunny could feel her already moist pussy getting wetter. The quickest way to Bunny's pussy was always for someone to suck her elongated nipples.

Marge realized she loved suckling Bunny's nips and was getting fired up again. In the meantime, Bunny was squirming, as her desire continued to build.

"Baby as much as I love you sucking my nipples, I need you to eat me," Bunny said.

"I've never eaten another woman," Marge said.

"Just do what I did to you, and you will do fine," Bunny responded.

With that, Marge went down on a woman for the first time. When she snaked out her tongue and swiped up and down the folds of Bunny's pussy, she realized how wet Bunny was, and loved the succulent flavor of Bunny's secretions.

Bunny was quivering, as Marge's tongue entered her pussy, and contacted her clit. Bunny had a shuddering orgasm and coated Marge's tongue with her orgasmic juices.

Marge remembered how Bunny had sucked her clit, and the thunderous orgasm she had achieved, and decided to suck Bunny's clit.

When Marge's lips closed over her clit, Bunny jerked and lost it. She had another huge orgasm. Once again flooding Marge's tongue lips and face with orgasmic juices.

Both ladies had experienced mind-blowing orgasms from performing cunnilingus on each other.

Later, as they lay, in each-others-arms, Bunny expressed, "For a first timer, you were marvelous, my dear."

Meanwhile, back at the club, the skins game had finished, with Fred being the big winner.

Most of the participants had departed but Steve and Fred decided to shower before having some drinks. They undressed in the men's locker room and saw each other nude for the first time.

Fred was impressed by Steve's cock, and thought, I bet Marge would like some of that.

Unbeknownst to Fred, Steve was bisexual like his wife, and almost drooled when he saw Fred's big cock.

The two headed for the shower.

Fred was lathering up when he felt Steve's arms around his waist taking firm hold of his cock.

"Wait I'm not a cocksucker or homo," Fred said.

"I'm not homo either, I'm bisexual. I love cock and pussy and I want your cock and your wife's pussy," Steve said.

Fred was taken back by what Steve had just said. He had to admit that Bunny's big ass had certainly caught his attention, but the idea of having Steve suck his cock, now that was another matter. Yet Steve's hands stroking his cock was having the desired effect.

As Fred's cock harden and grew, Steve whispered, "I'm going to suck your cock."

Fred could only stand mute, as Steve moved around, dropped to his knees, and engulfed Fred's now stiff cock. The warm wet mouth felt wonderful, and Fred had visions of Marge sucking him, but this was not Marge, this was Steve the club's assistant golf pro.

Steve was a pro at more than just golf, and proceeded to give Fred an expert blow job. Even better than Marge, who was quite good.

Fred could not help himself he began fucking Steve's mouth. Steve relaxed and let Fred's cock slip into his throat Holy moly, Fred thought, even Marge can't do that.

Fred continued skull fucking Steve, as he felt a huge orgasm building from deep within.

Steve was enjoying Fred's cock and knew he was about to receive his reward. Then suddenly Fred thrust-deep in Steve's throat, and unleashed a huge load of cum, which went directly to Steve's belly. Fred's orgasm was awesome.

As Fred withdrew, Steve sucked hard to get the remaining drops of cum, which he savored. Steve thought, next time I will get all of his cum.

After they finished their showers, Steve said, "I believe Bunny is at your house. I will follow you home so I can take her home."

When they arrived, they went to the pool area behind the house to find their wives nude sleeping in each-others-arms. Fred was stunned, but Steve had been aware that Bunny was going to try and seduce Marge, and it looked like she had been successful.

"Don't they look beautiful and sexy," Steve said.

Then it hit Fred like a ton of bricks, he and Marge had both been seduced.

Both Fred and Steve were immediately sporting huge boners. Seeing their wives in a nude embrace while sleeping was like an aphrodisiac. Both horny dudes were ready to fuck and they had pussy readily available.

Steve began undressing and Fred followed suit. With each of them sporting stiff boners, they began rubbing their cocks across the lips of each-others wife.

Bunny opened her mouth and accepted Fred's cock and instantly realized it was not Steve.

Marge assumed she was taking in Fred's cock, but her eyes opened, and she saw it was Steve.

Marge and Bunny separated and rose to their knees and proceeded to suck the cock in their mouth.

"Baby as much as I want you to suck my cock, I need to fuck you," Steve said.

Damn she is good, thought Fred, but not as good as Steve.

Steve lay Marge on a towel and quickly plunged his hard cock in Marge's tight but wet cunt. He began slam fucking her causing Marge to squeal.

Fred had taken a different track and had Bunny on her knees with her big ass in the air. He had wanted to fuck that ass since the first time he laid eyes on her.

Presenting his hard cock to her puckered asshole, Fred began a slow insertion. Bunny could only moan.

With the squealing and moaning it was a wonder the neighbors did not call they police. Luckily, they were not home.

Bunny's ass was proving to be tighter than any pussy, and the feeling was exquisite for both Bunny and Fred. When Fred's cock was fully inserted, he started sodomizing the finest ass he had ever seen.

My God, what a great fuck, Steve thought, as Marge fucked back with equal gusto.

All four were in the throes of ecstasy, as the fucked away.

Marge had experienced a series of rolling orgasms, but Steve was expertly edging her from the big one.

Meanwhile Bunny was nearing an anal orgasm, as Fred was fast approaching his own orgasm.

Finally, Steve's need to cum caused him to give in, and he blew his load of cum in Marge's pussy coating the walls of her cunt. This sent Marge over the edge, as she squealed when the big one hit.

Bunny's anal orgasm rushed her like on oncoming freight as Fred coated her bowels with hot thick cum.

Four sated people collapsed as they came down from their orgasmic highs.

Thus, a swapping foursome was born. Over the next several months many encounters ensued. Some that shocked the participants.

Fred fucked Steve, and on a dare from Bunny, Fred even sucked Steve's cock. They had officially, all become bisexual lovers much to the delight of everyone.