Swapping Among The Cousins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spectacle inside the room was almost unbelievable. Nisha was on the same bed with my cousin. She was on her right side while beside her, Rajat was turning on his left so that they faced each other. As I had seen earlier during his illness, Rajat's face was tightly pressed on the valley between her two boobs though on the earlier occasion it was involuntary as both were sleeping while on that day Rajat had embraced her with his arms tightly around her so that she couldn't move away. Nisha was, of course, trying to loosen his grip and free her but there was no real resistance as she giggled with her efforts and was pleading, "You naughty brother-in-law, let me go. Don't do this to me. Rima and your cousin would kill you if they know about this."

In response Rajat only tightened his grip and said in a flirting tone, "Forget about Rima and your hubby. They will know only if we tell them. But believe me bhavi, I have never seen a beautiful figure like you and I think Dada is not taking proper care of your physical needs. He is busy all the time with his jobs while your youthful beauty is starving.

I have enjoyed your care during the illness. I know you have a real affectionate mind. I wish to pay you the same affection in return. Why are you so concerned about morality? Extramarital affairs are common among modern couples to get rid of boredom of marital sex. Plus don't forget a husband's younger brother is called "debar" in our tongue, meaning a second husband. If you don't like, I won't do anything, just for once let me see your beauty."

I was surprised that Nisha, my prudish wife had not slapped my cousin and wondered what magic my cousin might have used to bring her to that stage. She was still meekly protesting, "This is not right. Let me go please."

But more Nisha insisted to let her go, more did Rajat gripped her tightly. Rajat's legs had already entwined her legs and he used them to lift the lower edge of her housecoat up to her knees while his hands were trying to unfasten the string of her housecoat that kept two sides tied to keep her body covered. Nisha, however, resisted his attempts to unfasten. Their giggling continued as the two played a tug-of-war with her string. But then Rajat did something very bold. Unable to unfasten the string of the housecoat, he pushed a hand directly inside her housecoat cupping one of her boobs and this unexpected move startled Nisha, who pushed his face away from near her bosom. As she was busy trying to remove his hand that was kneading her boob, she looked at him and admonished Rajat, "What are you doing?"

Rajat looked at her eyes deeply and said, "No words please."

Without any warning his face descended on her lips, his leg tightly circling around her waist. I saw Nisha fidgeting under his weight to free herself. But Rajat was physically much stronger for her to overpower. He kept kissing her without a break for about ten minutes or more, and when he left kissing, I anticipated that she was going to react violently and could slap him. But to my surprise, Nisha just managed to get up hurriedly from the bed, put her dishevelled dress in order and with an awe in her glances looked at Rajat and said, "Brute, just see what have you done!"

I noticed the right side of her lower lip had swollen and had a pigment mark on it revealing the hard kissing bite that she had received. She got up and said, "I can't risk my life with a brute."

"Don't worry, I won't do anything more against your wishes nor force you. I just let you know my feelings towards you. I have this feeling for you since long but had no chance to let you know. Sorry for the mark caused on your lip but you were so restless to get away that I had unintentionally sucked that petal like lip too hard," Rajat continued with a smile, "You can leave but in that case I might leave a few more marks of my feelings on your face."

With a sneer Nisha said, "Real brute. Don't know how Rima tolerates you!"

Though Nisha sneered, it was clear that she was not violently angry at what Rajat did minutes ago. Rajat too was judging Nisha's mood and said, "She too tolerates just as you are doing, with a little indulgence, as both of you love me."

Nisha sharply reacted, "It's not love. I

am affectionate towards you but the way you're trying to turn this in another direction is not right. I can't betray either my hubby or Rima."

"Why do you confuse enjoyment with betrayal?" asked Rajat in an argumentative tone, "None of us is going to disrupt our family life. It is just moments of enjoyment and delight with a new partner for whom we care."

"And do you think the society, your wife, my hubby will approve such bizarre idea of physical enjoyments outside marriage?" asked Nisha.

In a very cold manner, Rajat replied, "I am not sure of your husband. But I have confessed to Rima about my feelings for you, how do I feel when near you. To be frank, physical intimacy of our married life has faded since long. Rima has no objection to my intimacy with you; you can call her right now to confirm. Now if we do enjoy within family without anyone's objection, why society should bother? Why should we go on telling the society about any game we might play within the family?"

Nisha stood sometimes as if a statue, and then slowly said, "You just muddled everything for me. I had come to your room for gossiping and you made me lay beside you and then....."

Nisha pointed her finger at the swelling on her lip and concluded, "I'm going to my bedroom to try some sleep."

I swiftly hid myself and watched her going to our bedroom. But I noticed that she didn't shut the bedroom door. I immediately slipped inside the guest room and Rajat said to me, "Very hard nut to crack."

"But not so hard as I presumed," I said, "What you did to her tonight, I anticipated she would slap you and run away hysterically. Even now she had not shut her bedroom door. You better go and try, her gestures reveal that she is much softer towards what you did so far."

Rajat was full of renewed vigour when he listened to a husband encouraging him to tempt his own wife. When Rajat knocked the bedroom door, Nisha was talking to Rima over phone and Rima was reassuring her that she wouldn't mind Nisha's physical intimacy with Rajat and when Nisha raised her apprehension about me, Rima suggested about making me a partner in their game. Rima even told Nisha that if necessary she would play a seductress for me. Excitement of a forbidden relation, sense of incest, going beyond the boundaries of married life, fear, mental stress to cope up with an extramarital relation, apprehension about my reactions etc had put Nisha in a dilemma when Rajat knocked the bedroom door.

Nisha knew who it could be. So she called him inside. From the other end of the phone, Rima said to Nisha, "Don't miss the opportunity. Enjoy dear. I leave now. Let me know in the morning if you enjoyed it."

As Rajat entered and Rima told those words, Nisha blushed. Rajat very gently said, "Bhavi, I let you know my feelings towards you without bothering about your sentiments. Please forgive me and particularly for the way I hurt you on the lip."

"It's ok," Nisha said, "Naughty boys do such things when given indulgence by wife and bhavi. So don't stress, go and sleep."

It was an end, a termination of the last hope. Rajat was turning back to return to the guest room when he heard Nisha asking him in a whispering voice, "Shall I come to the guest room to put you to sleep or do you like to sleep here?"

It was an unexpected moment for Rajat. He went near Nisha, who was sitting on the bed, and hugged her. Rajat took her on his lap and walked towards the guest room. From my hideout, I knew that finally my wife was going to part her legs to my cousin to welcome his meat inside her. I had an instant hard on as never before. I thought Rajat had displayed his cuckold nature by allowing me to enjoy with Rima and it was time to satisfy the cuckold in me and pay back my debt.

Rajat had already entered inside the guest room with Nisha on his lap. I came out of my hideout to watch them by peeping into the room. I heard Nisha was pleading to put the light off while Rajat insisted that he wanted to see her beauty. Right at that moment, Rajat was sensuously moving his fingers on the lips of my wife and was assuring her that the swelling she had, had disappeared and only a light pigment mark was visible on her lip. To my surprise, my wife moved her face towards the face of my cousin, and said to him, "Make a few more marks in my upper and lower lips as well."

The two got engaged in a passionate kiss and they kissed each other for what seemed to be an infinity. Once they disengaged, the lips of both Nisha and Rajat were swollen with pigment hickeys. Rajat guided my wife to bed and as earlier, they were on their sides facing each other. Rajat had put off all the electrical lights of the room but kept on a blinking solar light that matched the ignition of their passion and added to light and shade of the guest room.

In the ghostly light, I saw Nisha's housecoat was already unfastened and my cousin had buried his face between the two flesh balls of my wife. His hands were at Nisha's back busy to unhook her bra. Nisha was hugging him in tight embrace as if to keep her boobs hidden from the view of Rajat, by pressing them against the chest of the same person from whose view she was trying to hide.

As her bra got unhooked, my cousin lifted her loose bra cups above her flesh mounds and he looked admiringly at those smooth boobs and lovingly kissed them. My wife moaned in passion.

I heard Rajat whispering his appreciation of her beauty in her ears while his lips and hands were busy exploring Nisha's most intimate areas. After the two caressed each other for about half an hour and both were sufficiently excited, Rajat was requesting Nisha to get out of her housecoat. My once conservative and prude wife had grown quite bold and I watched her allowing my cousin to take away her housecoat and pull out the bra out of her body. Nisha was standing in front of my cousin only in her panty. Rajat was kissing her everywhere - her legs, her hands, boobs, shoulders, underarms, cheeks, lips, forehead and almost everywhere his lips left their marks of caress. But when he sat in front of her and tried to pull down her panty, Nisha pleaded again to put off the light making the room completely dark. Rajat told her that he considered her figure to be as beautiful as Greek goddess, Venus and wanted to see her in her complete nakedness.

Nisha said to him, "I am ashamed. Please spare me now. Let me overcome my shyness. Once I have given you everything, I will surely get rid of my shyness. You can then explore me in full light as you wish. But not now please."

Rajat agreed to her request and said, "Ok, I love you. I won't force anything that you don't like."

Nisha kissed my cousin on his lips as a gesture of gratefulness as Rajat put off all the lights plunging the room in total darkness. Since the door was open, I took the chance of darkness to get inside the room from where I could hear them more clearly. Even though the room was dark, I could listen as my cousin Rajat and my wife Nisha engaged in caressing each other in the dark room. Twice I heard Nisha let out mild screams and Rajat asked, "Did it hurt much? I'm leaving my love bite marks in your lips as you wished."

In response, Nisha giggled. I could hear smooching sounds and also Rajat's words admiring her big nipples, "Your nipples are like strawberries. Rima does not have such sexy nipples as yours, bhavi."

It was a fact that my wife had big nipples and when sexually aroused, they really looked like strawberries. And then as Rajat started licking and sucking her strawberries, I could hear Nisha moaning. Rajat asked her, "Do you like to have my bite marks on your sexy balls too?"

Nisha shyly replied, "I don't know. But you can do to me whatever you like."

It was my physical reaction to their conversation and caress that made me realise what a cuckold I was. Instead of being angry or humiliated at what my wife and cousin were doing, I had a hard on as well as mental sexual arousal. In the darkness of the room as they continued enjoying illicit relation of extramarital sexual intimacy, I heard following conversation between the two along with sounds of cuddling, smooches, rustling sounds of their clothes.

Rajat: "Do you like the warmth of our relation, bhavi?"

Nisha: "Uummm."

Rajat: "Bhavi, tell me one thing frankly. Will you mind if we can involve Dada and Rima in our dirty extramarital game?"

Nisha: "I don't know. But will it be right? Moreover, will Jai and Rima be as naughty as we are? Will not it lead to complications in future?"

Rajat: "Don't be afraid. I think they too will enjoy to be dirty and after some years if marriage, extramarital intimacies are generally more fascinating than marital sex. Moreover, if it is among the four of us, it will be within family and there will be less chance of complications since it will be with the consent of four of us."

Nisha: "I'm not sure. I am too afraid. I talked to Rima. She seems to be ok about you and me. But will she accept her elderly brother-in-law as partner for extramarital pleasures? Even more than that I'm afraid of your Dada. How will he react if he finds out about our secret relationship!"

Rajat: "You leave it to me how to handle Dada and Rima. Take no tension, but enjoy the moment. Aren't you enjoying the way we are getting intimate to each other?"

Nisha: "Will you think me to be a degraded whore if I reply honestly?"

Rajat: "Never dear. I love you, bhavi. You have created new sensation in me. How can I think of you in a negative way? Tell me frankly what's in your mind."

Nisha: "I was too shocked when you suddenly hugged me. Nobody other than your Dada ever fondled my breasts, none kissed me aggressively biting my lip as you did. I was supposed to react violently. But you almost electrified me. I never thought that extramarital intimacy could be that exciting and thrilling."

Rajat: "See bhavi, we avoid many things based on our prejudices. I and Rima thought about deriving delights outside the traditional way. Without Rima's support I won't have dared to approach you physically the way I did. I will make every effort to involve Dada and Rima in the game. I hope they will enjoy this dirty game of incest and extramarital sex within the family."

Nisha: "I'm very confused. I can't deny the sensation created by this forbidden relationship. But I'm too frightened about upsetting the family life of ours and yours. I feel for Jai too, he had been so caring always and it's like cheating him, even though it is a fact that over the years our physical attractions towards each other had considerably faded."

Rajat: "But Dada could be like me too. Have you thought of that? The moment I mentioned about involving Rima with Dada, I had an unknown arousal. You too must have felt the movement of the little John. This is a common cuckold psychology of many men who get horny to imagine or see their wives enjoying with someone else."

Nisha: "To imagine and to see in reality are different, you know."

During the entire conversation, Rajat had not loosened his grip on Nisha and was all along kissing her or nibbling her tender parts. On her part, Nisha also had not tried even once to free herself from Rajat's passionate hug. Suddenly, Nisha said in a slightly disapproving manner, "What are you doing? Don't go that far."

My cousin almost whispered to her ear, "Trying to explore the golden precious spot of my darling bhavi."

It seemed, though I was not sure due to darkness, that Nisha was resisting my cousin from putting his hand inside her panty. But then I heard my wife moaning and uttering, "Ah... you're too naughty."

Rajat just picked up the word and said, "Naughty? That's the thing I'm after. In marital life we often suppress our wishes and desires or conceal them from our partners. That's what I wish to break in extramarital swapping of partners. Let you, me, Dada, Rima all four of us get the naughty among us and express our raw sexual wishes."

"Sounds nice," Nisha uttered gasping, "But please stop tantalizing. I will lose self control."

"It's not your self control," emphatically Rajat replied, "It's conventional morality. Just get out of that, enjoy wild and you will know the bliss."

"Ahh...aa...ahh...aaa. Ohhh...no...o," are the sounds my wife could utter as my cousin started fingering her pussy.

Rajat was by then confident of his success and asked her while fingering and kissing my wife, "Get rid of all inhibitions and tell me how would you like to enjoy. Tell me your preferences, your fantasies which you didn't ever share with your hubby."

"I can't," my wife shyly replied.

"What are you ashamed of?" questioned Rajat, "Your beautiful body is before me, I'm nude before you. Why do you hesitate to open up what is in your mind? Opening our dark and raw desires can make this foursome extramarital sex successful."

Nisha didn't reply and continued to enjoy as Rajat continued to tease her most intimate parts. Occasionally, she uttered "uummm...aaah...aaaah...saaash."

Finding her not giving any reply, Rajat while groping her bare asses said, "We can enjoy role play of your choice. Do you like romantic love making or secretly enjoying with a lover or being seduced by a rogue or being forced by a ruffian etc? You can play dominating role or like me to dominate you. It could be anything you like that arouses you."

Neither I nor perhaps Rajat was ready to what she said. Nisha first wanted assurance from Rajat that he would not consider her to be vile if she opened up her mind. Once Rajat assured her that in fantasy sky is the limit, Nisha started speaking out her wishes, "Threaten me about the safety and security of my husband and daughter and compel me to surrender to your lust. Use dirty abusive words, be rough, humiliate me and be brutal at my disobedience and use me as a cheap whore to be your slave."

I really never knew about the nature of sexual fantasies that my wife cherished. But what surprised me was my cousin, Rajat immediately changing his caring voice modulation to that of a ruffian with anger, cruelty and brutality in his voice.

"You kept me waiting for two hours, you bitch" hissed Rajat, "You are already my slut sitting nude in front of me. You're going to lose either your chastity or your husband and daughter. Choice is yours. And remember you are to decide quickly. I can't wait indefinitely to put my thing between your legs."

"Please don't harm my hubby and daughter," Nisha enacted her role, "We caused you no harm. Why are you after us?"

"You did no harm," replied Rajat with the smile of a villain, "But your sexy body, your boobs and asses disturbed the sleep of my cock. So to satisfy his needs, I had to brought you three."

"Please have mercy on us," Nisha said, "My life would be spoilt and we will have to die of stigma."

"Stop nagging and get ready to do as I say," said Rajat roughly as his hands went to cup her boobs, "So tender and sexy flesh balls! How can you expect to be spared with such a voluptuous body like that?"

"Please," said Nisha.

Rajat caught Nisha by the hair and roughly pulled her towards him and roughly kissed her lips. He kept sucking and biting till my wife's lips were swollen and Rajat said, "Now you're defiled. When you go home, show your hubby how I put my marks on you."

Nisha pretended to cry. But Rajat scolded her, "Wipe your tears, baby. You have jobs to do. Take my tool in your palm. Don't you see how he is waiting for your caress?"

As Nisha pretended to hesitate, Rajat roughly pulled her hands and placed them on his hard dick and said teasingly, "He is going to be the master of all your holes. So be humble to him, you sexy bitch."