Swapping Among The Cousins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nisha was then taken towards the bed and Rajat said to her, "Before you celebrate your bridal night with me, you need to learn some lessons to become my perfect whore."

He pushed her down on the bed with her face near his throbbing dick and commanded, "Take it in your mouth and suck it."

Nisha pretended her reluctance. Rajat slapped on her asses and roared, "Sluts have no choice. If you don't do it of your own, I will send you to brothel where dirty customers will teach you everything. And remember, during a night three or four customers will make use of your hot tunnel."

As if reluctantly, Nisha kissed the tip of Rajat's cock and then opened her mouth to welcome Rajat's thick hard meat. As she started sucking, Rajat moaned in excitement and said, "You're expert in lip service. I like it, baby."

As she continued sucking Rajat's tool, Rajat fondled her nude body and both were moaning in excitement. His fingers were inserted in her love tunnel and asshole and they were moving sensuously making my otherwise conservative wife to arch her body in arousal. Rajat moved his cock in and out of her mouth replicating to fuck her mouth.

After enjoying about half an hour of oral and groping session, Rajat made her lay on bed with her legs parted showing her wet pussy along with her protruding clit to assess the extent of her arousal. He sniffed her pussy, kissed her sweaty armpits and then started inserting his tongue in her pussy and teasing her clit. My wife could hardly stand this for five to ten minutes after which she started moaning most shamelessly. Rajat asked her, "You're enjoying, isn't it?"

Nisha was no longer in her conservative self. Even the role play in which she and Rajat were involved did not matter to her. All that she longed for was to be satisfied on bed. She broke the fantasy chain and said to Rajat, 'Debarji, please have mercy on me. Don't tease me any more. Let's enjoy."

Rajat was happy and so was her cuckold hubby (me). Rajat said to her, "Hope you now appreciate the role of extramarital sex, fantasy and role play."

Nisha lowered her gaze and meekly said, "Yes, the credit goes to you and Rima for demolishing my prudish barrier and bringing out the slut in me. But now I want you inside me."

Rajat gave his final blow, "How if your husband sees you with me?"

"I don't care," Nisha boldly reply, "Let him know what we are up to and he too can join us in the game. But right now just make me your slut in real sense."

Rajat assured her, "Don't worry. He will make it threesome."

I saw my cousin mounting on my hot wife and she was eagerly waiting to be fucked by my cousin. Rajat positioned himself on Nisha's thighs, his thick rod just touching her wet labia lips. But he was in no hurry to penetrate as he was confident enough that he had finally won his bhavi. He seductively moved his flesh baton on Nisha's entire pubic area while the upper part of his body bent forward on her nude body to caress her boobs and lips. I could feel my wife and my cousin hugging each other. My cock was in full rebellion watching them in action. Perhaps it was Nisha who took my cousin's meat and was trying to insert it in her pussy because I heard her telling Rajat, "Debarji, you are quite big. Can I take it? Please don't hurt me."

Rajat assured her not to hurt and to be slow and gentle. In the meantime Nisha was telling Rajat, "I don't know how I stooped so low. I'm losing my self-esteem. I never thought even in my wildest dreams that I would be lying naked under my brother-in-law and he was trying to penetrate me. But you ignited such a fire in me, I lost my sense of right and wrong. Will you mind if we stop now?"

Although my wife spoke about her dilemma but she spoke in such a husky voice that simply revealed her aroused state. It was as if before drowning herself in the pool of incest, she was just telling Rajat that she wanted to leave. My cousin being too expert in handling women, didn't fail to respond in a befitting manner. He was all along kissing my wife and nibbling her privates and said, "There is no question of minding or forcing you. If you don't feel like doing, we can stop at anytime. But tell me frankly, what is really bothering you. Is it my use of abusive words? Or your fear to be hurt or anything else?"

For about five minutes, Nisha did not reply but continued to enjoy silently what Rajat was doing to her. Then she said, "Not about getting hurt, I know you'll take care nor about abusive words, I myself wanted to hear those. It's my prudish conservative self and my own feelings about Jai's reaction once he comes to know."

Rajat was very deftly handling her as I could guess my cousin changed his position and his face was now near Nisha's pussy and he was giving her oral caress making her moan, "Aaahhh...aaahhh...pl...e...a...se st...op."

"Why baby," Rajat asked her gently, "Are not you enjoying this? I thought you didn't enjoy my rough and abusive words so I started this tender caring of your lovely body."

Nisha gasped for breath and confessed, "I enjoyed your rough and abusive role which ignited my passion but what your mouth did to me just now was unbearable. I can't resist the temptation."

"Why do you need to resist?" asked Rajat.

"I need a nod of my hubby," said Nisha, "Before I can enjoy with free mind. Rima has already relieved me on her part, but I want to enjoy without any burden of guilt."

It was time for me to act and encourage. I climbed the bed where my wife was lying nude with my cousin. I kissed her nipples that were wet with Rajat's saliva and said, "Enjoy darling. I am happy to see you enjoying with Rajat. Just watch how hard your cuckold hubby has become. We will enjoy this family sex within three of us and if Rima agrees we will make it foursome."

I intentionally concealed the fact that I and Rajat had already enjoyed threesome with Rima so that Nisha didn't feel betrayed.

Nisha was startled at my unexpected presence but more than any details she wanted to be assured that I had no negative reaction in finding her with my cousin. So she stretched her hand to feel my manhood, and it was hard as in case of any cuckold hubby to watch his wife with another man. Then Nisha hugged me, kissed my lips and whispered, "Are you sure you don't mind if I enjoy with Rajat?"

To assure her, I planted many kisses on her and said, "Be assured, I will never complaint. Still if you wish, I can suck you and make you fully prepared for Rajat."

Before Nisha could reply, Rajat interrupted, "She wanted to be dominated, wanted me to utter dirty, abusive words. I had no idea that she wanted to be dominated, otherwise I would have brought velvet cuffs to tie her hands and feet. I will bring them next time. For tonight, my verbal abuses could be enough to prepare her. What do you say, baby? Would you enjoy to be humiliated in front of your hubby?"

Nisha responded eagerly to his proposal. Rajat put on the lights of the room and started dominating her using verbal abusive outbursts. Rajat caught Nisha's by the hair and in a feigned roughness said, "We are your two customers, you will be our whore tonight and serve the needs of our cocks. So, show your naked beauty to us, spread your legs and show you cunt. Don't pretend to be chaste. We know you're a hot bitch."

Rajat's words had immediate effect on Nisha. I could see her pussy getting wetter as she obscenely spread her legs. Rajat then commanded her to provide lip-service to both of us, which she did most eagerly. At Rajat's suggestion we took her to bed and from two sides kneaded and sucked her boobs till my wife started moaning loudly. When Rajat wanted to know if she was ready to become his slut in front of me, Nisha nodded shamelessly inviting my cousin to penetrate her.

As Rajat's cock was shorter than me in length, it did not reach that depth of her tunnel but being thicker than me it stretched her muscles making her scream, and finally my wife got bodily united to my cousin. Rajat started plumbing her with care, kissing her lips, kneading her boobs and Nisha was enjoying like a crazy whore. My tool was at the point of bursting. Looking at me, Rajat asked me to fuck her mouth and my wife had two cocks at the same time. Rajat's dick ploughing her love tunnel, mine ploughing her mouth.

I was too excited and ejaculated in her mouth smearing her face with my cum. Rajat sneered and said, "She now looks like a perfect whore."

Rajat accelerated his speed of plumbing her tunnel and she was shamelessly pleading to him for harder thrusts. My cousin fucked her hard for about twenty minutes and the two reached their climax and they hugged each other in deep passion.

We three slept nude on the same bed in the guest room that night and when I woke up next morning, my cousin was already plumbing my wife and she was enjoying it tremendously.

Next morning, we called Rima and invited us to our place to join the game. Rima arrived with her daughter that evening. At night when both the kids had gone to sleep, we four - myself, Nisha, Rajat and Rima retired to our master bedroom. Nisha was slightly ashamed in front of Rima but Rima was too bold and she stood in front of three of us in all her nakedness removing all her clothes. As Nisha was still hesitating, Rima went near her and almost forcibly tore away the little clothes that my wife was wearing.

When the two ladies were completely nude, Rima ordered Nisha to undress Rajat while she started undressing me. On the same bed, side by side, I and Rima started kissing each other while Rajat carried my nude wife on his lap and laid her on the bed while sucking her nipples. As true cuckolds both Rajat and I had grown hot to see our wives getting caressed and we had our first foursome experience that night.

But the most remarkable event of that night was after the mating sessions were over and I and Rajat were cuddling with each other's wife. Rima had not forgotten the fact that I and Nisha had no experience of anal sex. So when she saw Rajat hard again, she insisted that Rajat should make use of my wife's virgin asshole. Nisha was afraid to get her ass fucked.

To assure Nisha, Rima like a professional whore positioned herself on bed with her big smooth buttocks raised upwards and asked me to apply lubricant in her hole. I was so excited to see the asshole of my cousin's wife that I used my tongue first to taste her. After enjoying the oral caress for sometime, Rima handed over to me a big tube of KY Jelly and said, "Once you're done, give it to Rajat to lubricate Nisha. She will need larger quantity to take that thick meat and that too for the first time in her ass."

I mounted on Rima's back and was trying to penetrate in her asshole while my hands were busy kneading her hanging boobs. As I started putting the head of my cock in her hole, Rima let out a mild scream and said to Rajat, "What are you waiting for? Start to teach Nisha the art of taking a tool at her back. But you two should be in a position so that I can see her face as you violate the virgin asshole of Nisha. I would enjoy to watch her writhing face."

Nisha requested Rajat to spare her back. But Rajat assured to be decent. He was already applying KY Jelly in her hole pushing his fingers deeper in her asshole. Rima teased Nisha, "I am going to enjoy that long dick of your hubby in my ass while you will feel his thick rod."

Nisha was still hesitant and said, "Rima, I think I can't take it there. He is too fat."

Rima teased her, "How can you be Rajat's slut if you can't take his meat in all your holes?"

Meanwhile, I had pushed about an inch of my hard dick in Rima's rectal opening and she moaned and giggled. Rajat was still fingering Nisha's asshole. Rajat said to me, "I don't know why did you spare this sexy hole of this hot bitch so far. She would have learnt to take it by now like Rima."

Rima was moaning now as half of my cock had invaded her asshole. She was encouraging Nisha to take Rajat's meat. Rajat had mounted on my wife and was trying to invade her tight hole and then suddenly Nisha screamed as Rajat violently made his entry. Excited at watching them, I too pushed hard and my cock was completely inside the asshole of my cousin's wife. I started fucking her ass as Rima encouraged me to thrust harder.

Rajat had glided almost three-fourth of his baton in my wife's maiden ass and as predicted by Rima, the writhing expressions of Nisha's face was worth watching. It displayed pain and pleasure and by the time Nisha gave her final scream taking Rajat fully inside her, I started ejaculating in Rima's asshole. Rima fell on bed with me at her back.

Rajat was still ploughing my wife's asshole and she was moaning and when the warm semen of Rajat flooded Nisha's asshole and her throbbing body indicated that she was under the terrible impact of a shattering orgasm and she collapsed on the bed with her boobs pressing on the mattress and Rajat still on her back.

Later, we all the four admitted that it was a very exciting experience of spouse sharing and we have continued this relation at our convenience once the barrier was broken.