Swapping partners after dinner

Story Info
Dinner turned into a fun swapping of partners.
10.3k words
4.58
17.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before the summer, my girlfriend and I ended up in a spontaneous group sex with a couple of friends of ours. Here is a brief summary of the parties in this story:

Vilde Thi (31)

She is together with Kristian, and they have been together for around 3-4 years. Vilde works as an IT consultant and is hired out to companies that need system developers.

Vilde was born and raised in Stavanger. Her parents moved to Norway from Vietnam to work in the oil industry. Her face is dominated by dark eyes, and a small and wide nose just above a perfect mouth. She has long, glossy, jet-black hair that she constantly has to adjust. Vilde is 164 cm tall, and grew slightly taller than her parents.

Vilde has a body that only someone so young could have. She has a thin waist that you can only imagine teenagers or mannequins in clothes shops having. It's almost an impossibility. Her hips are perfectly balanced from her waist, and her arse is in the same vein.

I've seen her get down on all fours to find something under the sofa, and can reveal that her bum makes a perfect heart shape when you see it from above ♥️. Her breasts are quite a bit bigger than what might be normal, so I'm guessing she has a B-cup. At least. She gets quite a lot of cleavage when she wears the right bra, and when she goes without - as I've noticed she does in the summer - I see that they have a shape that is simply perfect. Plump breasts.

Kristian (33)

He is together with Vilde. Kristian runs his own company with several employees where he offers services such as residential and wedding photography. He always has a camera of some kind slung over his shoulder and is keen to take photos when we're socialising. He is originally from Lillehammer.

Kristian is the complete opposite of Vilde! He's close to 190 cm tall, and with his strong bone structure and rather thin and slightly muscular body, I wouldn't be shocked if I saw him in the TV series Vikings. It's almost comical to see Vilde and Kristian standing upright together. The height difference is enormous! He's blonde and has quite a long beard and a man-bun of the "Grünerløkka hipster" type (despite never having lived there).

Marthe (34)

She's my girlfriend, and we've been together for almost 10 years. Marthe is a colleague of Vilde, and the two of them often work on the same development team when they are hired out.

Marthe is originally from Mo i Rana, but she moved to Oslo when she finished her studies in Trondheim. "It was in Trondheim that we met and got together.

Marthe's face is very defined. Her eyes are large and blue, while her nose is quite prominent but not too big. Her mouth has full lips, and is quite large - but not too large, and it matches her defined but feminine jawline. Her hair is brown-blonde in colour, and goes down to her shoulders.

Marthe is full-bodied and shapely. Full-bodied may not be descriptive when I think about it. You can imagine her having the same body as Kate Upton, but with a little more body to love. Her waist and hips give her an incredible hourglass figure. When she gets down on all fours, just like Vilde, her bum takes on a perfect heart shape ♥️ Unlike Vilde, Marthe has big, C-cup boobs. They're not enormous, but they look perfect for the body shape she has to be. At 177 cm above the ground, Marthe looks incredibly sexy in tight clothes and dresses.

Me (39)

Then there was me. Born and raised in Trondheim. I'm together with Marthe, and have had her as my girlfriend for almost 10 years. I consider Marthe my life partner and my best friend. I work as a developer in a large company here in Oslo. I met Marthe in Trondheim where we were both studying, and I came with her to Oslo because this is where she found a job.

My body is not so different from Kristian's, but I'm maybe a little thinner - and I'm not as tall as he is. I'm around 184 cm tall. I used to look more muscular when I was training MMA and lifting weights, but it's been a long time since I've done that.

I'm mostly clean-shaven in the face, and have short hair on top with a graduation on the sides. I'm getting a touch of "silver" in my hair, which is probably appropriate as I'm about to turn 40.

Time to start telling you what happened:

I was at work when Marthe sent me a message that her good friend and colleague, Vilde, had invited us to dinner this coming Saturday. We've had several such dinners with Vilde and her boyfriend Kristian, but most often it was at our place and on our initiative. "Now it was your turn," Marthe wrote that Vilde had said. I wrote back that it sounded fine, and that we should bring the wine they liked so much last time.

Wednesday became Thursday, and Friday became Saturday. Marthe spent a lot of time showering, washing her hair, applying make-up and dressing up. She found a rather tight dress with a zip at the back, which I noticed I was very excited about. It emphasises her shape in an incredible way. Especially the shape of her bum. Unfortunately it was full coverage in the front so she didn't have a neckline, but I saw that she was going braless and the tight dress revealed her boobs very well. I helped her with the back zip before putting on a pair of denim trousers, a matching dress shirt, a playful tie and then a blazer.

Vilde and Kristian live in Bøler here in Oslo, so Marthe and I took the bus from St.hanshaugen to Jernbanetorget to catch the metro. On the way, we bought several bottles of wine that we thought would go well with the Vietnamese food Vilde had said she would make for us.

We hopped off the metro and found the terraced house Vilde and Kristian live in. Vilde gave us both a hug at the door when they opened it. I had to bend down a bit because Vilde is so short. Kristian gave Marthe a hug, while I only got a "masculine handshake". Vilde asked us to come in, and we started taking off our shoes.

Kristian sneaks a glimpse of Marthe's arse.

I noticed that Vilde and Kristian were wearing matching aprons. I got down on my knees to untie my shoes. As Vilde walked back to the kitchen, I saw that she was wearing a tight and short backless dress with a tie at the neck. Her incredible waist and the way she wiggled her hips as she walked made me stop to look. The dress went down a little over her bum, but wasn't very short. I saw her soft and brown thighs. Then I noticed Kristian still standing there. His eyes went from looking at what was in the bag from the liquor store to studying Marthe's arse. As she took off her shoes, she bent down with her knees straight to untie her shoelaces and put on the heels she had brought with her. I didn't see it, but I think Kristian got a very good impression of what her arse looks like.

"You found your way here easily?", Kristian asked after he'd calmed down. "Yes, it was easy to find," Marthe replied as she bent over and fixed her hair and jewellery. When we entered the living room, we each got our drink glass in our hands. It was a margarita. We went and sat down on the sofa and watched the two of them cooking in the kitchen.

The drinks go down quickly, as unfortunately margaritas often do, and we get a glass of wine set in front of us. "It's not long until dinner," says Vilde. "It will be a variation of pho and some other snacks from Vietnam." The food arrives on the dining table and we move to it. While we eat, we talk about everything between heaven and earth, laugh and have a lot of fun. Just like previous dinners, we get a rare good and genuine tone. We share things we're worried about at work and how we're feeling otherwise. We simply bond more as a couple of friends.

After dinner, the four of us sit on the sofa with several drinks and a few bottles of wine. The sofa is a kind of corner sofa meets chaise longue, and we sit on either side of a table. The conversation turns to how we met our boyfriends. Kristian asks how Marthe and I met, and how we both knew we were going to be together.

"It was probably when we kissed for the first time," Marthe says. "He's a really good kisser," she says, grinning flirtatiously at me.

"What does he do that's so good, then?" asks Vilde, genuinely interested.

"It's hard to explain, but he combined the use of his lips and tongue in a good way, and he was very playful with his fingers," says Marthe, giggling. "He stroked my neck, around my ears and in the hair at the back of my head."

"You'll have to show us, master kisser!", Kristian shouts out into the room and laughs. I look at Marthe, and then I slowly move towards her. I grab her head with both arms and bring her towards me. I open my mouth and let my tongue be the first thing to meet her tongue. As we kiss intensely, I stroke her throat and neck with the fingers of one hand. I place my other hand on her hips and stroke down towards her arse, squeezing lightly. While we kiss for a period of time that was probably inappropriately long when you're visiting someone else. We pull away from each other's mouths. We both cream and adjust our clothes, before looking over at Kristian and Vilde with embarrassment.

The expression on Vilde's face is a mixture of shock and a little lust. "Damn, that was quite a show... I don't know what to say," says Vilde. Kristian's face is equally shocked.

"Why don't you try it with Vilde," I say to Kristian. "Remember that a kiss should be a pleasant mix of lips and tongue, and if you want to signal that you want something more: use your fingers on the neck and throat.

Vilde and Kristian looked at each other, and then they started kissing. I could see their tongues meet and how their lips moved towards each other. Vilde started with her fingers on Kristian's neck, and I could see that he got goosebumps. His fingers went to her neck, but I think he was inspired by me. The other hand started going down towards her hips and her arse.

Marthe looked at me with a playful look as she smiled. We also started kissing again. So here we were, well grown-up people, sitting on a sofa and making out like teenagers.

While Marthe and I were in deep kissing mode, I looked over at Kristian and Vilde. Kristian had one hand firmly placed around one of her arse cheeks, squeezing it and pressing her against him. Something came over me and I started to do the same with Marthe. I could tell by her breathing and kissing that she was enjoying it. She ran her fingers and nails on one hand around the scalp on my neck, while the other held me.

I looked over at Vilde and Kristian again, and saw that he let his fingers go from her arse to touch her tits outside her clothes. The first thing I thought was that now Kristian has gone too far, and now Vilde doesn't want any more. It's one thing to make out in front of people, but it's another to have your tits grabbed at the same time. To my great surprise, she leaned her back against the back of the sofa, which gave Kristian better access to both tits.

I'm not going to lie. I'd been hard as nails from my first kiss with Marthe, but I realised this was a new stage in my arousal. I thought I had to try it too, and I let one hand slide from her arse up to one of her tits and squeezed lightly. I knew it, of course, but I was reminded that Marthe wasn't wearing a bra. I did it with the hand I knew was visible to Kristian.

I felt Marthe press even harder against me with her mouth and kiss me more intensely. Her breathing became heavier and heavier. I leaned back in the corner of the sofa while holding Marthe against me. I did this so that I could get an even better view of Vilde and Kristian, and because I knew that Marthe's bum shape would be even more visible to Kristian. I remember seeing him looking at her when we took off our shoes. I waited until I realised that Kristian was staring at us. Then I brought one hand down to her arse, stuck it as far under the sofa as I could, took a firm grip and lifted a little as I pulled her towards me. At the same time, with the other hand I held her waist and pulled her towards me. This made Marthe's back arch and her arse stick out more. I knew that Kristian could see the shape of her arse cheeks. The tight dress did the rest.

Kristian sees me looking towards them. Vilde's dress has a v-neck that ties at the neck and he takes an extra firm grip on Vilde's chest before letting go and slipping it under the one piece that covers her breasts. I hear Vilde breathing heavily and making a small sighing sound. Kristian takes his hand out and pulls Vilde towards him so that he can get a better look at what Marthe and I are doing. He mirrors us by bringing one hand down to Vilde's bum and the other around her waist. But makes a small difference. He pulls her in such a way that she only sits on one hip. Both buttocks point towards me and Marthe. He takes a firm grip on one of them and presses Vilde against him.

I stop kissing Marthe and hold her against me while I whisper in her ear: "Are you okay?". She just says "mhm" with heavy breathing, as she strokes me through my hair and up and down my back. Through Marthe's hair, I see Vilde climbing into Kristian's lap. Marthe leans back on the sofa and looks at Kristian and Vilde, while she strokes her hand up and down my thigh. Only occasionally does she touch my hard cock, as if she wants to tease me.

Vilde and Kristian kiss intensely. Vilde's dress is short, and since she's straddling Kristian, it has slipped so high that parts of her arse and thong are showing. Kristian "helps" the dress to come a little higher, and he uses both hands on her arse. He looks at us with one eye as he does so. Marthe smiles, turns to me, and pushes me back on the sofa and straddles my lap. Her dress also jumps up quite high since she's straddling me. I take a "Kristian" and help it up a little further and let my hands fill with bum balls. Marthe is also wearing a thong. She giggles and starts kissing me.

Vilde and Kristian whisper a little together before I suddenly see Kristian stand up while holding Vilde. He carries her from their part of the sofa to our part, and sits down right next to us. She squeals playfully. I notice Marthe watching and laughing as she meets the grin on Vilde's face. Vilde leans back a little and laughs into the air with her face towards the ceiling, before leaning towards Kristian again to kiss more.

Since Kristian and Vilde took this step, I decide to test the boundaries a little more. As Marthe sits against me and we kiss, I slowly start sliding my hands up and down the zip at the back of her dress. I start to slowly pull it down from just below her neck, and down. Fiddling a bit at first because her hair is in the way. I feel every click the zip takes, and I feel the tension increase. Marthe giggles and smiles as we kiss. After about five slow clicks, I pluck up the courage and pull it down as far as I can. Then I grab each side of the dress and pull it down Marthe's arms. To my great surprise, she straightens up and pulls each arm out of the dress, folds it down over her stomach and her breasts appear in front of me.

In my peripheral vision, I see Kristian watching closely as Marthe's large breasts pop out of the garment. Marthe looks at Kristian and laughs as he does the same with Vilde's clothes, but in a too quick and clumsy way. Marthe laughs so hard that her tits bounce up and down. Vilde has to help him untie the knot because he's pulling her hair. Vilde unties the knot and pulls the top of her dress down. This is the first time I see Vilde's tits in the open. I've only seen the shape of them when she goes without a bra, but now I see the small and perfect tits with quite dark nipples and areola - but only for a few seconds before Kristian presses Vilde's tits against his face and starts sucking on them. I do the same with Marthe. Vilde and Marthe squeal and laugh.

I rub my face against Marthe's tits, and I suck and lick her nipples. I look out and see Kristian doing the same. Then I feel some hands start fiddling with my belt buckle. I push Marthe away so she has to stand up. The speed makes her tits jiggle quite a lot. I open my belt buckle and the buttons on my trousers. Marthe grabs my trouser legs and helps me. The method is unsexy, but Marthe, Kristian and Vilde laugh. I rip off my shirt, and I twist off my boxer and throw it somewhere random in the room. My cock flops out of the box, hitting my stomach on the way down to the sofa before standing straight up and pointing towards the ceiling. Marthe takes the subtle hint and kneels down between my feet, starts running her tongue up and down my shaft before licking just below the head of my penis.

Vilde weighs nothing. Kristian lifts her up and sets her on the living room table in front of him so that the wine glasses tip over. She almost falls backwards onto the table and has to support herself while laughing. Vilde laughs widely and I look straight into her knickers. A few black hairs are sticking out of the side of her knickers. Kristian wrings off all his clothes in record time and slinks off and sits back on the sofa with his cock sticking straight up. Vilde quickly gets up from the table and stands over Kristian and starts taking off her skirt and finally her thong. Marthe now takes the whole cock in her mouth and moves her head up and down, but occasionally glances over at what Kristian and Vilde are doing while laughing with her mouth full.

I've seen the shape of Vilde's tits when she's gone braless and I saw them before, but what I'm looking at now is something I'm seeing for the first time. When she takes off her thong and bends back up, I see that her pussy is unshaven. It's a perfect triangle of black hair that grows in a fairly controlled manner. The pubic hair is not frizzy, but perfectly straight. That's how it grows naturally, because I don't see any signs of her waxing or shaving. Vilde goes straight down on her knees between Kristian's thighs. She grabs his cock and brings it to her mouth, kissing it playfully and running her tongue up and down his shaft before taking the whole cock into her mouth.

As Marthe sucks me, I bend over to grab the last part of the zip on her dress. I can't quite reach, so she helps me with the last part without stopping to suck me. I pause to savour the sight of the shape of Marthe and Wilde's heart-shaped asses. Vilde's is completely naked, while Marthe still has her thong on. When I look at Wilde's butt, I can sense how the skin changes colour as it approaches the crack of her butt. From very light skin to darker. Occasionally, when she leans back to lick Kristian's balls, I get a little better idea of what's down there between the butt cheeks in the form of some black hairs that I know are sticking out from her pussy and labia - but I can't see everything I want to. I grab Marthe's head and lean down and whisper "take your knickers off" in one ear. She stands up, and bends down and pulls them off in one smooth motion with straight legs. Marthe's tits become pear-shaped as she bends forwards, and I see in my peripheral vision that Kristian is staring at Marthe. I know he would have liked to be standing behind Marthe right now to get a better view of her perfect arse and the pussy that undoubtedly sticks out between her thighs as she bends over.

Marthe takes off her knickers, poses with them, and then does something I didn't expect. She throws them at Kristian's face. She doesn't hit him, but just grazes him and the knickers land on the back of the sofa close to his head. I see that Kristian first looks quickly at what flew past his face, until he looks back at Marthe and takes in the goddess she is. Her pussy is shaved, but she has what she calls a landing strip right from around where her clitoris is and up towards her stomach. Everything else is clean-shaven. I couldn't see Vilde's labia when she stood on the sofa and took off her knickers. Kristian can see everything. Vilde looks diagonally up at Marthe and giggles. Marthe laughs and sits down on her knees again, and starts sucking me.