Swapping partners after dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vilde moans lightly and starts moving her hips and rubbing against my tongue on her clit. I pull my face out quickly, lift her up by her hips, give her a good slap on one bum cheek before grabbing my cock and putting the tip against her pussy just after she gets on all fours. She squeals when I slap her, but it quickly turns into a moan as I penetrate her. Marthe looks at us in surprise, but she's taken aback when Kristian finishes his licking just as quickly, almost jumping up on his knees and lifting her feet backwards and up in the air and out to either side. She squeals and laughs, holding on to the bed cover. He takes his knees far out to the sides, and eels in towards her sex with his cock like a homing missile. I watch it move from side to side as he eels closer. He leans on one of Marthe's thighs, while his other hand grabs his cock. I watch wide-eyed as he pulls the foreskin back a little before lightly touching her labia with the head of his cock, feeling for a bit where it's right before pushing the first cock after mine slowly into my girlfriend's shaved pussy. Marthe puts her head back and moans quietly and I see her body twitch as Kristian presses the cock head between her labia, and into Marthe. I think Kristian was ready too, and just needed confirmation from someone else about what was going to happen next. After I put my cock inside his girlfriend, he became a man with a goal!

Now I get my wish from the moment I saw Vilde take off her thong. I see her perfect heart-shaped arse, her butthole and her pussy. The skin changes colour slightly from the light brown butt cheeks to slightly darker skin towards the butthole, which is completely free of hair even though Vilde is otherwise untrimmed. I take a hand and place it on Vilde's back, and she arch her back even more. This makes her arse even more heart-shaped, and the labia around my cock become more visible to me. I put a little pressure on my arsehole with my thumb, and Vilde sighs heavily. As my glistening cock slides in and out of Vilde's pussy, I can't help but watch and enjoy the sight. This is the first girl I've had sex with since I got together with Marthe - and for Marthe, it's the first boy she's had sex with since we got together. I alternate between watching myself sliding in and out of Vilde, grabbing her bum cheeks and squeezing and using my thumb against her arsehole, to watching Kristian sliding in and out of Marthe. I pick up the camera and take pictures straight from above of Vilde's perfect heart-shaped arse as I slide in and out of her pussy. I take a few shots vertically so I get the whole hourglass shape of Vilde, from her arse to the back of her head, and how my dick slides in and out of her pussy. Then I point the camera at Marthe and Kristian.

Kristian stops a bit and takes a few deep thrusts towards Marthe, and I see how her face changes to pleasure when he thrusts. Her tits are bouncing extra hard. She has her hands around her thighs close to his knees, and I see her sort of pull him towards her when he thrusts hard and there are distinctive slapping sounds. He leans forward and kisses Marthe intensely and long, before working his way down her neck and tits - all the time moving slowly but firmly in and out of Marthe. Hearing her breathing heavily and making little noises especially then grabbing both her tits, pressing them together and sucking on both her nipples at the same time as he drives his cock in and out of her pussy. With one hand on Vilde's brown heart-shaped arse, I lean back a little to try and see between Kristian and Marthe's legs, and catch a small glimpse of his cock parting her clean-shaven labia, part of her arse, and his cock wet and shiny as it goes in and out of her all the way down to her balls. Marthe's wet arsehole occasionally contracts and twitches. I try to take some pictures of what I see, but the angle is a bit weird so I reach out my hand with the camera and take a few pictures blindly before giving up. Marthe signals to me that she wants the camera again. She takes pictures of Kristian while he fucks her. I see her bring the camera down towards her pussy to take pictures of his dick sliding in and out of her pussy from where her landing strip starts.

Vilde falls forwards, causing my cock to fall out of her, and she throws herself down on her stomach and turns round quickly. She lifts and spreads her thighs and looks me in the eye. I adjust myself down so that I'm in the same position as Kristian, with my knees out to the side, and I move towards her pussy, aiming my cock straight at the target. Her pussy is covered in hair, but I can see through the hair where it's wet. There's a glistening on the sides of her thighs. I grab one of her thighs and push her back to lift her arse up, and I grab my cock, pull the foreskin back a little and feel for where it naturally slides in easily. I hear the camera clicking a lot, and see Kristian taking pictures of another man about to penetrate his girlfriend. Through Marthe's light moaning, I hear Vilde sigh deeply as I push the cockhead in, wait a bit and then push it all the way in. I quickly adjust myself and put my other hand on Vilde's thighs and lean on them as I start moving my hips. I look down as my cock slides in and out of her hairy pussy. Her brown and perfectly shaped tits are squeezed between her thighs, yet I see them move when I thrust. I hear her breathing change as I thrust and pick up the pace, and she has her head up off the mattress as if to meet my face and get closer as she holds me around my thighs and knees and pulls me towards her. She furrows her eyebrows and looks at me intently. Her wild black Asian hair spreads out behind her on the mattress.

Marthe and Kristian are lying face to face while Kristian fucks her rhythmically, and occasionally there are slapping sounds when their bodies meet. Marthe has both hands on Kristian's arse and I see her grab and almost push him when he thrusts in. They kiss deeply and intensely, and go back to sharing their breath again by pressing their foreheads together. Kristian picks up the pace, and so does their breathing. I hear how Marthe's breathing is characterised by Kristian increasing the pace and intensity. She takes one hand from his arse and holds it to his face, and she says something I can't hear. He nods and looks at her. Marthe, smiling and moaning softly, takes her hands and holds them around his shoulders and pulls him close.

Vilde pulls me towards her and kisses me deeply. She holds me in the crook of her neck as I move my hips and I slide out of her. In my ear I hear her breathing heavily and moaning quietly. I move my head down to her tits, touching them and feeling what they actually feel like. They're not as big as Marthe's, but they're incredibly beautiful. I suck on her dark nipples and run my tongue around her areolas before switching tits and repeating the action several times. I move my head up and meet her mouth again and we kiss deeply. She whispers something, almost into my mouth with her breath: "I'm coming soon. Are you coming?". "Soon," I say, increasing the pace firmly. I straighten my back again so I can push even harder and see Vilde better. She looks deep into my eyes while her mouth is open and I hear her moaning quietly.

Next to me I hear familiar sounds from Marthe. Marthe holds Kristian close to her, and I can almost see how her fingers and nails make red marks on his back. Kristian has really picked up the pace and together with the deeper and faster sounds Marthe is making, I know that they are both coming soon. Kristian increases the pace so that the slapping sounds become louder. He holds both hands around the side of Marthe's head, and I can see he's pushing hard with his whole body. Marthe starts to make deep moans, and I see how her toes curl and straighten out. I lean back a little to look between Marthe and Kristian's thighs again, and where the pussy and cock meet. Kristian's cock goes in and out of her pussy quickly, and I see her labia join in with Kristian's cock. His balls occasionally hit Marthe's arsehole, which has now become a little wetter since I last saw it. Marthe is squeezing her arsehole more rhythmically now, and I see her occasionally lift her hips up which makes me see the shape of her arse better.

Vilde starts making louder noises, and I look away from Marthe and Kristian and down at Vilde. She looks at them before looking at me. I speed up and there are slapping sounds. Her tits move up and down in rhythm. She moves her mouth: "Are you coming?" I nod and see that Vilde closes her eyes and tightens the muscles in her body. With my hands, I grab Vilde's breasts firmly, using them as handles to grip even harder when I thrust. I can feel her pussy contracting and the twitching coming. I speed up even more because I'm also close to orgasm. I hear the sound of Marthe, with her deep but quiet throaty moans as she comes and the contractions happen. I hear Kristian moaning lightly and the pace of his hips slowing down as he comes inside her. Vilde lets out a loud and short squeal, jerks again, and her pussy grips my cock and her hips move. I tighten my lower abdominal muscles and hold my breath to be able to hold back and have a more powerful orgasm. Holding it for as long as I can. I moan deeply as I come in Vilde's pussy, and I slow down to ride the pulsations of my orgasm - slower and slower, until I stop and lie down on Vilde and breathe. From her breasts, I see how Marthe and Kristian are lying in the same position as us and just breathing. Kristian lifts his head and looks at Marthe, and makes a face. Marthe starts laughing as she covers her mouth. Kristian chuckles. I look at Vilde and we laugh.

I slowly pull out of Vilde and lie down next to her on my back. My cock is still a little stiff, but it slowly becomes more and more flaccid. Vilde quickly jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom and disappears for a little while. Neither of us say anything. We just lie there and breathe, while I look at Marthe and Kristian who are still holding each other. Kristian straightens up a little, and he holds his cock as he slowly pulls out of Marthe's pussy and lies on his back next to her, and I hear them whisper something I can't make out. Kristian's cock is pulsating as it gets looser and looser. They giggle and kiss deeply several times. I start thinking that this is the first time I've come in any other girl than Marthe, and that it's the first time a man other than me has come in Marthe. Vilde returns from the bathroom with towels, which she gives to Marthe. She lifts one thigh and dries herself downstairs, and gets up to go to the bathroom too. Vilde comes first to give me a deep kiss before she goes and lies down next to Kristian, they kiss and whisper together until Marthe returns from the bathroom. She stands in the centre of the doorway and looks at us. The light from the corridor frames her figure nicely, and she holds her hands on both door frames. She looks at me and smiles.

"What do we do now, then?", I say without actually directing the question to anyone. There's silence for a few seconds before Marthe says, in the sound of northern Norwegian: "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry as hell!" Everyone laughs. "There's plenty of food left," says Vilde and jumps out of bed with Kristian. We follow. I hold Marthe's hand as we walk. Suddenly Vilde shouts: "Noooo! The windows!", she moves back to the corridor and hides behind Kristian, who looks a little frightened. I wrap my hand around my dick and balls and run into the living room towards the windows, stop and wave in a stupid way, before closing the curtains. Everyone else laughs out loud.

Vilde and Kristian start to take out of the fridge and heat up pho, some meatballs and spring rolls. Everyone is still naked. Marthe and I sit down at the dining table. I reach out a hand to Marthe, and she grabs it and squeezes it. I say quietly with my mouth: "I love you". She replies back with her mouth: "I love you too". After we ate a little, we went to sleep - they in their bedroom, while Marthe and I took the guest room. The next day we woke up quite late, and had some breakfast we ordered via home delivery, and then we took the train home.

The following Monday, around lunchtime, I was contacted by Kristian who asked if I had Signal. I said yes and gave him my phone number. Shortly afterwards, I was sent photos from the weekend's festivities. There were pictures of Marthe's imitation of Betty Boop with her pussy clearly visible between her arse cheeks and thighs, of Vilde on her knees posing with my cock, of Marthe lying on her back being licked by me while she sucks Kristian's cock and he pinches one of her nipples, of me with my head deep between Vilde's arse cheeks where Vilde's face is a mixture of laughter and pleasure, some pictures of Kristian and Marthe where one was of them in 69 and the other is from when I took pictures between Kristian's thighs of his cock going into the pussy just above Marthe's arsehole, then two pictures at the end where I take Vilde from behind and the moment I penetrate Vilde in missionary while she lifts her head up and looks at me intensely. Just after the pictures, a message comes in: "Hope you won't be offended that Vilde and I have looked at the pictures often, and that we make love while doing so?" Before I have time to reply, another message arrives: "Vilde has spoken to Marthe today at work. They agree that we should have dinner together soon!"

I replied: "We have another couple of friends in the neighbouring apartment, maybe we can invite them over for dinner?" Kristian sent back five or six emojis, which reminded me of when we were on the sofa with the girls between our legs. There were five or six big thumbs up.