Swapping Spouses

Story Info
Crises turns out well for a contractor.
4.5k words
3.34
16.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like I couldn't get enough oxygen as I watched the tax auditor examine the papers I supplied. "I had our accountant work out payments after discovering my business partner absconded with most of our small company's money."

What made the pain stronger was that Nate, my former business partner was my best friend from the Army. He didn't reply for a long time.

"I'm sorry, sir, your payment schedule doesn't meet our needs. Come back with another proposal within a week."

As we drove home, my wife, Donna, turned to me. "I won't let him take our business away, Tom. I have an idea if you'll agree. Our daughter, Edie, finished college and is working at the school to prepare for graduate school in the fall. We can do anything we need to."

"Like what," I asked in despair. "The tax bill is over $70,000. We would need to sell our house to raise that kind of money."

She bit her bottom lip and her hands lifted her breasts, popping another button open. I saw the golden hue of her delicious mounds of delight and the black of her bra. "I saw him looking at my tits. I can distract him next time."

My mouth felt like I was in the Great Sahara Desert as I tried to swallow. "No. I can't allow that."

Images of her body rushed through my mind. Her appealing breasts, the way she moved in my arms, and the tightness...

"It's our only hope," Donna said. "I wouldn't do it for anyone else."

The tax examiner was Black and Donna has always had a fascination for Black men. After thinking it through, I agreed. "Fine, but nothing more than a look. No touching." My throat tightened simply thinking about her showing her boobs like that.

"Deal," she said, a smile on her lips. As soon as we arrived home, she pulled my pants down and sucked my cock to an explosive orgasm. She could be a hot wife in a moment, but even after 22 years together she only loved me.

My office is a separate part of our house which helped me gain a tax deduction. I invited him to my office for the second visit by telling him I didn't have enough spare cash to drive the 40 miles to his office.

Donna prepared for him with a shorter skirt and a skimpier blouse that she left unbuttoned to nearly her bra. She used a thin bra and frequently tweaked her nipples.

My stomach felt like a hive of bees loose inside it. My breathing was jerky, my skin flushed and my shoulders tight.

"Would you like some wine," she asked after he sat down and began working.

"No, thank you, but I don't drink while I'm working."

She brushed her hair back to gain his attention as it flowed over her shoulders in a beguiling manner. Her bright, bubbly laugh lit up the room.

I watched her undo one more button and lean over slightly. The tax man's eyes bulged. He could not look away.

"This is a great vintage that my parents gave us for my birthday. It's far better than we can afford."

"Maybe a small glass. This is my last visit of the day."

She poured three glasses and gave one to him first before she gave one to me. I watched with an odd mixture of fear and erotic simulation when I saw her nipples harden.

I tried to pay attention to the conversation, but my thoughts kept drifting. She poured another half-glass for him while her round breasts distracted him. What would happen if this didn't work? We could lose everything.

"I'm questioning this item," he said, pointing out a line item. Donna moved around the desk to look and leaned over, her amber globes within inches of his face. She loves to lay in our backyard with nothing on and tan all over. No one can see her, but even if they could, she wouldn't care. She's that kind of woman.

He licked his lips and his eyes stayed riveted to her ample chest. I could see it wouldn't take much longer before he reached the crucial point where he would do something. No one can withstand such intense sexual pressure. I never could.

"The figures on the form the tax preparer filled out are higher than the supporting documents." Their eyes locked on each other. Her gaze never left his face.

"Tom, didn't you take some of the papers into our front room to look at? Maybe you should get them."

I stayed riveted to the spot until I felt awkward. I wanted to scream because I knew what was going to happen if I left. I'm a robust man, but it was like my balls shriveled and I acted like a robot. Without a positive decision on his part, we would lose everything I worked for over the past 22 years.

"Sure. I'll go look."

My hands shook as I turned around, walked up three stairs, and disappeared into the living room. I found the papers, but the fear of what would happen battled with my curiosity. Would she hold firm and stop or would she continue?

It wasn't just my business at stake here. Our marriage wouldn't survive if she allowed him to go further.

I had a large cock, but all the Black players on my high school football team were bigger than me. I had to see it. The dread and the need battled until I heard her moan loudly enough that it penetrated the closed door.

I crept to the door and quietly opened it. My breath grew uneven, and my heart pounded in my chest. This skinny, scrawny man had the biggest cock I'd ever seen. His pants had fallen to the floor as Donna knelt in front of him and opened her mouth to take him in.

Our marriage was over. I had lost everything. Still, I couldn't make myself move. I felt worthless like I needed to watch a man completely satisfy my wife for the first time.

"God, you're big," she said as she smiled. "I don't know how much of you I can take."

Her mouth widened as far as it could just to get the head inside. Her blue eyes watered and she gagged as the saliva and precum ran off his cock and splashed down onto her breasts. She had removed her blouse and undid the front clips of her bra.

"Bigger than your husband's?" he asked in an arrogant voice. "What a loser he is." He sneered and slapped her face with his monster cock. Her face flushed as she nodded yes.

A pang of anger flared inside me as she took him inside her mouth again. I felt shame at not measuring up. As much as I wanted to look away, I couldn't move. It was like watching a slow-motion picture of a car accident or a movie that is so bad you can't stop watching.

He wrapped his hand in her hair and pulled her head onto his cock until she gagged, spit and salvia drooled out of her mouth. He kept his hand there as he face-fucked her. His pulsing red cock bulged and flexed.

Despite my dread, my hand headed for my cock which was hard as a rock. What the fuck was I, a cuckold? Watching Donna service this scrawny man was turning me on.

"What a pussy, he is, your worthless husband," he sneered again. "He's afraid to confront me because I'm a bigger man than he is."

"No. This was my idea," she gasped. "We would go bankrupt if you don't help us."

"Even worse," he scoffed. "No real man sends his wife to do his work for him."

As she gagged and choked, he pulled out, lifted her, and rests his cock on her stomach. It covers her belly from her shaved pussy to her boobs. He led her to the futon I kept in the office and pushed her on her back.

"Tell me you like my cock better than your loser husband's," he said. "If you do, I'll titty fuck you. You've got the biggest globes I've ever seen."

"Yes," she gasped. "I love your cock. I want you to titty fuck me and fuck my pussy."

"Beg, for it bitch," he sneered. He spit on her chest and put his cock between her ginormous orbs. She squealed as he pinched her nipples, her face excited and distressed at the same time. Her hands pushed her breasts tight against his gargantuan cock.

"Please, Rafe. "Please fuck me the way I should be fucked. You can't get me pregnant. I had my tubes tied after Edie was born."

What the fuck, I said to myself. My cock instantly shriveled. My mood completely changed. I knew in that instant that she had cheated on me for years. What else hadn't she told me?

I knew I should stop this. I could easily with my Army background. I knew I didn't want to watch him defile my wife. But bad thoughts flashed through my mind, gaining momentum, and shriveling my soul with each iteration. All the times I felt proud of how I made her feel when we made love and the pride in creating a successful business. Those disappeared like ash in a windstorm.

How many other men had filled her pussy with their seed over the years while I worked? Her job as a paralegal put her around attractive men and women all day, people with far more money than we had.

I needed to flee, but I couldn't. I stood in the doorway like the pathetic loser I feared I was and watched every second.

"Beg again, you white slut. Beg this Black cock to fuck you. Tell me you want me to continue to fuck you after tonight?"

She moaned and her enormous globes jiggled like gelatin. Her eyes widened. I knew the answer.

"Yes. Yes. Please continue to fuck me as often as you want."

"Say it louder so your pathetic excuse of a husband can hear you."

"YES," she screamed. My world crumbled further. "Please fuck me again and again. I'm yours now."

The futon creaked from his pounding. Her back arched in pleasure. My cock stayed shriveled up, but the sight and sounds mesmerized me. I couldn't, I didn't want to move. The sound of his huge, hanging balls slapping on her ample ass filled the room.

"That's what a real cock feels like," he said. "You're my slut now, my whore. You belong to me and no one else."

"Please. Fill me up like Tom can't." Her body shook violently. "FILL ME," she screamed.

At the last second, he pulled his cock out and his seed covered her face. She looked like a ghost with her tan face covered with his jiz.

After he tucked himself away, he picked up his briefcase and walked over to me. His finger poked my chest.

"I wasn't able to finish," he said in disdain. "I'll be back next week at this same time.

"I'll show you some pity next time, you shrimp of a man. My wife can't take me, so I'll give you to her and your tiny cock."

I rushed into my office. The place smelled like sex. "Clean me out, you shrimp," Donna ordered me. "Rafe is the only man I want in my pussy from now on. He said if you cleaned me out after each time he fucks me, he'll let us escape any penalties."

Despite my dislike for cream pies, I cleaned her out and acted like I relished her. She made me move into the spare bedroom and spent most of her evenings away from home. I knew one thing. She didn't always spend them with Rafe.

I knew a way out of this and laid out my plans. The first thing I did was put remote-concealed cameras in my office and the master bedroom. I also got in touch with one of my old Army friends who worked for the tax agency.

After I finished my four years in the Army, I attended a local community college and touched up my building skills. That's where I met Donna and she captivated me instantly. I came through the foster care program in our state and had no known relatives. She's four years younger than me. I knew better but when she told me she was pregnant, I married her.

I had purchased the cameras to catch a thief at one of my jobs. They still worked when I turned them on.

Anna was a gorgeous woman. I yielded the upstairs bedroom to Rafe and Donna. I had replaced the futon with our daughter's bed. We weren't using it and had it stored in our garage because Donna converted her room into a craft room. We only had a two-bedroom house.

The first evening we spent together, I asked her to lay down on the bed fully clothed. I laid beside her, also fully clothed.

"I don't plan to touch you tonight. I will put my mouth close to your ear and whisper things to you, the things I want you for. Is that okay?"

"Yes. Please. I need a man who respects me."

"If you close your eyes, you will enjoy our time more. Ready?"

The words I speak are barely a whisper and I pronounce them slowly with long pauses between sentences to watch her reaction. Sometimes I pause for up to a minute to allow her mind to play. It's like edging a woman verbally.

She closed her eyes and nodded her head. She placed her hands across her belly. I leaned as close as I could and did not touch her.

"Think about being in a hot tub. You are thinking of your favorite lover over the years. Don't move or touch yourself anywhere. But imagine them sitting behind you. This person puts their arms around you and their hands caress your belly.

"I need to know if this person is a man or a woman. I want to keep my pronouns straight."

"The person is a woman. She and I roomed together in college. We often made love when we couldn't find a date."

Her statement almost made me groan. I had begged Donna to bring a third person into our bed, but she refused. Man or woman. Didn't matter to me if no man put his hands or cock on me.

"She whispers in your ear. 'You are a pretty woman.' She lays her chin on your shoulder, kisses your neck, and nibbles on your ear. Do you like that?"

She moaned. I could see her nipples respond. Her hands changed from interlaced fingers to let her arms slide down to her sides.

"Don't reach for yourself. We've got more to do.

"You turn your head as she continues to kiss your face up to the forehead, across the eyes, brushing your lips together before she returns to your neck."

"Her name was Cynthia. She liked to be called Thia."

Her breathing deepened and another moan escaped her lips. She sighed as I started to talk again.

"Thia undoes the top of your swimsuit and cups your luscious breasts in her hands while she continues to kiss you on the throat and along the clavicle. Her thumbs brush across your nipples and make you jerk because you are so turned on."

Her body jerked, just as if someone had done that. "No moving your hands or the rest of your body, unless you can't help it."

She nodded and moaned again.

"Thia has moved around to your front. She's kissing you on the lips now."

Her tongue licked her lips and extended beyond them as she imitated a French kiss. I was so hard, I could feel my boxers getting wet. This was turning me on as much as her.

"Her lips are sliding down your neck and heading for your breasts. She soon will reach a nipple, draw it into her mouth where she will suck on it."

She started to move her hand. "Stop," I ordered. "No touching."

"You are a right bastard," she said. "I can't take much more of this."

"My goal is to make your panties wet without one of us moving. Let's keep going.

"She's slowly moving back and forth with her mouth between your nipples, sucking on each one for a few seconds before she nips at them with her teeth."

She sucked in her breath and moaned again. I saw her nipples harden more.

"Could you open your eyes now? Please look at me for a few moments."

She does. I see the need in her eyes.

"Am I doing a good job of turning you on? I'm not nearly done yet."

She took a deep breath and I saw the lust enter her eyes. Her breathing slows down and evens out.

"You have my full attention. I'm more than a little turned on."

"Please close your eyes again. We've got a lot more to cover."

She's smiling as she closes her eyes. A little hum comes from her mouth.

"Thia is licking your belly button. She kisses back up to your breasts and says, 'You have nice breasts and puffy nipples.' You blush a shade of red in embarrassment and pleasure."

I watched her face turned pink. Her hum turns ragged as she breathes more rapidly.

"Open your eyes now. Have I made you wet?"

"Yes. I'm also so horny I can't take much more."

"How do I know? I can't smell anything yet."

"May I touch between my legs? I can prove to you how wet I am."

"Permission granted. Let me sniff your fingers after you pull them out of your pussy."

She pulls her elastic banded shorts up, puts her fingers into her sex, moves around for a bit, and pulls them out to let me sniff. I lick them which caused her to moan more. I left one finger still wet.

"This is for you to taste. I love your scent and taste." She put her middle finger between her lips and sucked and groaned. Her eyes lit up like a sparkler as she teased me back.

She pressed her thighs together hard to keep from coming. "Go back and play with yourself. I want to see you come."

She did. "You are a cruel bastard, you know, teasing me like this."

"This is the fun part Donna never let me do. I've got many more tricks up my sleeve too."

She came so hard she screamed when she orgasmed and rolled around on the bed. "Fuck me now, you bastard."

"You wish is my command.

"I hope you are on birth control," I said. "I don't want you to get pregnant."

"Yes. I'm fine. Just fuck me hard."

I pulled her shorts and panties down in one move and sank my cock inside her. After a few strokes, I filled her pussy with seed.

"Yes," she managed to gasp. "That was the best sex I've ever had."

After a brief rest and a cleanup, I continued my seduction. I helped her out of her top and her bra. After admiring her still-damp bush, I stared at her perky breasts with their perfect nipples.

"Lay on your belly. I'll continue to talk to you without touching at first."

I watched as she lay down, marveling at her grace and beauty. "Thia will start with kissing your neck and finding other erogenous areas on your back. She nuzzles your neck first."

A whimper comes from the bed. Her hands and arms twitch.

"She's working down your back kissing your right shoulder blade. Her hands run lovingly up and down your spine before she moves to the other shoulder blade and kisses it.

"She places a series of butterfly kisses down your spine and across the small of your back. Now, she has moved to your perfect ass cheeks with her hands and her mouth. She uses her hands to spread your cheeks as she kisses down the valley between them."

"You fucker," she moans. "Use I. Thia never did anything like this. I love this."

She reached back and spread her ass cheeks and turns her head to watch me. Her face starts to turn pink.

"I drink a few swallows of water and lick and kiss between them until I reach your asshole. I test it with the tip of my tongue and love the sharp tang of your taint."

"Fuck. I can't take any more. Don't just talk. Do it."

"Again, your wish is my command." Over the next few seconds, I do what I described. I take over holding her cheeks apart as I kiss between them and test her taste.

Licking around the rim makes her moan and gasp. "No one has done that before. I love it. More, please."

I spread her cheeks more after I put a pillow under her hips and moved between her legs to get a better position. For each trip around the rim, I insert my tongue a little further until she doesn't yield.

The right index goes into her sodden pussy and up to her tiny hole to move slowly inside. My left thumb and index slide inside her sex while my middle finger finds her throbbing bundle of nerves at the top.

Before long, I'm fucking both her holes and her clit so hard she's gasping and rising with every thrust. "Oh, fuck," she wails as she bucks from her orgasm.

Before my wife and Rafe return, we're dressed, I've opened the windows to let the smell out and added some air freshener to cover any scent. We're seated on chairs in the living room patiently waiting. Donna doesn't even look at me.

Whatever she was wearing at the start of the night, she isn't wearing now. I can still see his sperm dripping from her cunt. She turns and heads up the stairs and back to the master bedroom.

During each visit over the next four weeks, Ann and I follow the same pattern. I start by describing what I want to do tonight. We spend the next half hour to an hour doing what I've described.

She's willing to do anything I suggest. "I never knew the mind was such an erogenous zone," she said.

12