Swapping Spouses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She appreciates everything I do. The first time I put my face in her pussy, I realized that perhaps things weren't as bad as I thought. I was getting the better deal. I loved her scent and how much she appreciated the tender touch.

"Rafe won't put his mouth on my sex," she told me the night I put my cock in her ass. "I love what you do for me. This is all stuff I could only dream about. All I can do is suck his cock. He's too big to fit inside me.

She giggled. "You feel just right like Goldilocks felt in the baby bear's bed."

She was everything my wife was not. Smaller built with breasts that fit my hands just right. Not as heavyset and much nicer and more educated than Donna. I started taking her out for a meal and dancing when Rafe visited.

After we made love in the sixth week, Ann began to cry as we kissed for the last time that night. "I can't stand going home with him and listening to his arrogant boasts about how much he likes to fuck Donna and not me. Tom, I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you too, Ann. I have a way out of this. I don't dare give you the details, so you aren't forced to lie. Somehow, I think tonight everything will change."

It was time to fight back. I had traded a cheating wife for a woman I loved more than any woman I'd been with. Knowing Donna, there was no way she hadn't cheated on me before Rafe showed up.

Within minutes, I heard them coming down the stairs. As he walked in, he had Donna in a collar with a chain. She immediately dropped to her hands and knees and turned her rear toward me so I could see her pussy still full of his come and his seed dripping out of her gaping ass hole. I nearly threw up at the sight. Anna disappeared into the living room because she almost threw up too.

Her butt cheeks and thighs were redder than a ripe tomato. "Please clean me out again, Tom. After that, he wants you to suck him to another orgasm. If we don't, we'll lose everything."

He had his big fat cock in his hand, dripping from his come and her juices. "To make this humiliation complete, you are going to suck my cock tonight. If you don't, I'll increase the amount you owe and tack on penalties. Donna is mine from now on. My wife wants children. I'm glad your wife can't have any because I never wanted them."

Instead of my balls shriveling, they grew even bigger. What Rafe didn't know is that I took boxing in the Army and learned self-defense. All I needed was to get him to swing at me once. I'd rather lose everything than suck that monster's cock.

"Donna, you are nothing but a whore. If you had stopped after the first night, I might still find a place in my life for you. I think you're lying to me. I don't think it was his idea to suck him, but yours. But I refuse even to touch him or you tonight."

Turning toward Rafe, I taunted him. "Yeah, make me, you poor excuse for a man. You're nothing but a bully who takes advantage of the poor people who won't do what you want. Try and make me, you little excuse for a man."

He swung at me and ran into the flat of my hand. That made his nose bleed and he fell to the floor and bled like a stuck pig.

I turned to go. Anna caught my arm as I walked through the living room.

"Rafe doesn't have the money in our marriage. I do. Whatever you need to pay, I'll cover it. I do want children and there's no reason why I can't.

"Same here. What Rafe also doesn't know is that one of my former Army buddies is an investigator for the tax agency. I only allowed this to go on this long, so they had plenty of material to arrest him. I think I got the better of this swap."

She smiled. I smiled. We walked out of the house arm in arm and off to her place, which was a mansion outside the city.

"All I've got is this old beat-up pickup. Is that okay?"

"All I care about is having you."

12