All Comments on 'Swapping Surprise'

by tlj553

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad

Why is it always a short Dick gets left behind? I would take Stacy and had her EAT ALL that Cum out of my Wife as I breed her First. Big Dicks are Big Dick Heads.

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 4 years ago

This was good. I like your writing. You write without use of crutches such as, "that, for, so then ..."

Refreshing.

Thanks for sharing and I like your characters.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Set up by Shannon, Stacy and Kevin to breed Shannon. Hubby was the patsy and as he said Shannon was still cheating on him without telling him. Time to dump the bitch. Need chapter 2.

SweetwaterlordSweetwaterlordalmost 4 years ago
This is not loving relationship

This should have cuckold tag. Basically its rather demeaning and disrespectful to husband who she should loving...first... No kisses...or discussion...even Stacy would not let him cum in her and how is this group sex? Its basically cuckold and disregarding a guy with smaller dick.i would dicovere her after all she did not love him that much. I dont mind sharing as long its being communicate over it...ensuring loves for others regardless of sizes or so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So...

I agree with the other comments, this certainly should have a cuckhold tag. But beyond that, I understand that creating is difficult, and I commend you for making anything. However, this story has its flaws, his wife is a bitch, his ‘friend’ is an asshole. This barely qualifies as group sex since it ultimately winds up as a mff threesome with a watched. I hope that you continue writing and strive to improve!

Love,

Anon

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 4 years ago

ugh. had i known this was a cuck tale, i would not have wasted my time. no rating for this type of story

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

Kevin and Stacy are users, not friends. Did we ever find out the name of our narrator/idiot?

OrionNorwood1020OrionNorwood1020almost 3 years ago

I do Porn professionally I'm a big 12 inch black dick and I would never do that to a friend who's dick isn't as big as mine! Seems the husband married the wrong woman

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Was disappointed that narrator didn’t knock up Stacy

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 2 years ago

If you take an unprotected woman to a swap, you deserve to have your genes removed from the breeding pool.

Not being allowed to cum in Stacy, and then the morning session, should have clued him in. Time for DNA testing and separation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My husband and I swap partners all the time. He did get very jealous once when the other guy was obviously larger than him. We knew the couple like in this story. The wife had told me about how big her husband was and I wanted to try him. We had swapped multiple times before and I did a couple mff for my husband. I feel like he could let me have a really big cock. It felt amazing. He was incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Its not about relative size but whose children. That outcome would be a deal breaker for many husbands even in a swapping marriage. Mostly it would be "adios Amiga!". The protagonists wife deliberately made him a cukoo parent with that arrangement. Love? Maybe not.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 1 year ago

Silly cuck shit. Sad really.

alan_deealan_deeover 1 year ago

What a pointless story.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

Any man involved in any swinging will always lose. In a short time he is done and gets to watch wifey party into the night. The path from swinging to cuckoldry is short and very common. It is amazing that we now have so many weak submissive idiot men in society. They are so proud of themselves,but cann9t think, and allow them selves to be totally manipulated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well that was fucking sick. Couple bad no respect for each other. Not to mention seeing your firstborn looking like your best friend. Not! Just depraved.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The one Anon had it right. Depraved. Disgusting. No respect for themselves. What happens with the the kid in later years if he/she gets sick and finds out who their biological father really was. They do become old enough to understand that, and how would they deal with it? Just sad. That future DNA test of the child, or even a grandchild is going to produce confusion or even embarrassment. It's narcissism to indulge in such genetic roulette to that extent at the possible expense of children. Just stupid, venal people to let themselves be used like rabbits. Sick!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous