Swapping with Clara

Story Info
I wake up in my roommate's body and she takes advantage..
3.5k words
4.31
35.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up feeling pretty strange, I figured it was down to the 'awesome weed' my roommate Clara wanted me to smoke with her, she was celebrating her last day of college and wanted to get drunk and high at home before she went on her three month trip with her parents the following week. We were pretty good friends, I'd seen her in her bra and panties on occasion but she always had a boyfriend and we kept our arrangement strictly platonic. I had a few girls I would sleep with now and then but wasn't really after anything serious.

My bladder gave me another reminder I needed to pee, I sat up and was immediately confused. The covers fell and instead of the nicely defined chest I'd spent weeks building at the gym, I had a very nice pair of breasts. My hand immediately went between my legs.

"What the fuck?" I gasped, my cock was gone.

I still had to pee, I rushed to my bathroom and sat down, the sensations of peeing as a woman feeling strange to me and made sure to wipe correctly. I looked at myself in the mirror too, I pinched my nipple to make sure it wasn't a dream and felt myself getting wet. I touched myself and it felt really fucking good but that could wait. I grabbed my robe and went to look for Clara. Her room door was open, she, me? was on her back naked, furiously stroking my cock and right as I walked in she climaxed, groaning in pleasure as she sprayed cum all over her stomach.

"Holy fuck, you're me! I can see why you do this all the time, it feels amazing. I don't know how this happened but this is so much fun, take your robe off, I want to see my tits." She said, still catching her breath.

"You're not totally freaked out? I'm in your body, I have tits and a vagina." I replied.

"Have you played with them yet?"

"I uh, pinched my nipple to make sure I wasn't dreaming and got wet. I wanted to find you first, see what's going on."

"I don't care, I'm just enjoying it while I can." She said, wiping the cum off her stomach.

Clara got up off the bed and pulled my robe off and stared wide eyed at my breasts then started to fondle them.

"Oh these feel so good from this side, wow, I'm getting hard again." She said.

"I... I'm getting wet too." I replied.

Clara pulled me over to the bed and threw me onto my back and got between my legs.

"Oh, it looks so awesome from this angle." She said.

Clara was toying and playing with my pussy and all I could do was moan in pleasure, after a while she started to lick me and I was in heaven, I felt things I'd never felt getting a blowjob and could feel the juices flowing from my pussy into her mouth. Right as I was ready to cum she stopped then climbed up my body and placed her cock at the entrance of my pussy.

"I want to feel what it's like to fuck from a man's perspective." She said.

"Don't I get a say in this?" I replied.

"No, it's my body I'm going to be fucking, I can do what I want."

Before I could object any further she began to slide her cock into me, her face contorting in pleasure as she pushed all 8 inches of her cock into me. She began to thrust and it felt really good, I could almost feel every detail on my own cock as it ravaged me, Clara was really getting into fucking me, her balls slapping against me as she pushed into the hilt each time. I felt myself cum, it was way more intense than any climax I'd had as a man and when I got another as she still fucked me I almost blacked out. Clara kept pounding me, she was soaked in sweat and when I came again her eyes widened as she pushed in deep and came deep inside me. That was something else too, I could feel her cock swell as each spurt of cum was sprayed inside me.

"Th... that was fucking amazing." She said, rolling off me.

I was still coming down from the most amazing orgasm I'd ever felt but I didn't know what to say.

"Have you ever wanted to suck your own cock? I want you to suck my cock." She said after a few minutes.

I sat up and tried to say something but Clara held the back of my head and pushed me down to her now flaccid cock. I took it into my mouth and started sucking, I could taste my pussy and her cum was still oozing from her cock but I did what she wanted and kept sucking. Once she was hard again she let me go and had me get up onto all fours.

"It's starting to ache a little but I want to try doggy." She said then pushed her cock into me.

I gasped in pleasure which seemed to spur her on, I was soon being pounded from behind and I was delirious. Clara lasted for ages, I lost track of how many times I came but without cumming again, Clara pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside me.

"I'm worn out, I guess these things have a limit." She said then fell asleep.

Once I'd caught my breath I got up and showered then went through her dresser for the sweatpants I'd seen her wear in the past and dressed in them and a loose t-shirt. I fell asleep for a while and woke up starving, as I was making a sandwich though, Clara, fresh out of the shower came up behind me and reached under my shirt to fondle my breasts.

"Oh I love playing with these." She said, kissing my neck.

"I'm trying to make a sandwich." I replied.

"Well I want something first."

Clara put her hand down my pants and rubbed my clit, I was already wet from her playing with my nipples but after she played with me for a minute she pulled my pants down then pushed her cock into me and began to fuck me. I held on to the counter as she fucked me, she didn't last long and when she shuddered and came inside me she pulled out, kissed me on the neck then left. With cum still dribbling from my pussy I pulled my pants back up, finished making my sandwich and ate it in silence. The rest of that weekend went mostly the same, no matter what I was doing, when Clara was hard, she fucked me then left me alone. When she sat watching tv I decided to talk to her.

"So this, take me whenever you want is not fair, if I was like that with you I'd expect to be punched in the balls and put away for sexual assault or something." I said, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

"But I'm fucking myself, how can I refuse myself?" She replied.

"But you're using my cock to do it!"

"You're not making sense, oh, I've got my friend Lisa coming over, we've eaten each other before but I can't wait to fuck her with this cock, is going to be awesome."

"What? No, this isn't right Clara."

"Oh I found my lube finally, I want to see what guy's obsession with anal is all about."

Clara took her time thankfully but it still hurt a little, after being led to the bedroom again I was stripped, put face down on the bed and fucked in the ass by my own cock. When she came I was relieved, she was soaked in sweat and had a huge grin on her face.

"Well, now I know, that was so fucking hot." She said.

I showered and sat watching tv for a bit, Clara fell asleep in the chair but didn't hear the door. It was Lisa. She greeted me with a hug and came inside, I whispered her to be quiet and let her to Clara's room and quietly closed the door.

"Whoa, your room totally smells like sex babe, have you had Carl round or did you finally fuck the roomie." Said Lisa quietly.

"There's something you need to know, this is going to sound crazy but I'm Marcus. We smoked some crazy laced weed and woke up in each other's bodies. Clara has been fucking the shit out of me for 2 days now, I can be making a sandwich and she'll come up behind me and fuck me, she said I can't say no since it's her body she fucking. I tried to talk to her but she won't listen." I said.

"That, is fucking funny bitch. If you want to fuck your roommate I don't care but that's a pretty wild story."

"Text Clara, ask her something nobody else knows. I have my own phone right here."

Lisa sent a text, the loud beeping waking her up and after a few minutes the reply arrived.

"No, fucking way." Said Lisa.

Lisa pulled me by the hand to the lounge.

"Are you serious, you really are stuck in each other's bodies?" Said Lisa.

"Yes, remember how good if felt that time when I ate you, we promised each other we wouldn't tell a soul. You straddled my face as a joke but when I started licking you objected and said 'oh what are you doing this feels amazing' but didn't get off until you came. You stared at my pussy for ages before you started licking me then after I came you said you liked it but love cock even more. You have a freckle on your inner thigh that you hate and giggled when I kissed it." Said Clara.

Lisa stood with her mouth wide open, staring at both of us.

"This is like something on a tv show or something. So you've just been fucking him, fuck, her the past 2 days?" Said Lisa eventually.

"Yes, having a cock and balls made me feel more powerful and I figure, it's myself I'm fucking so I have been taking as much as I want. I even tried anal to see what the fuss is and holy shit that felt great." Said Clara.

"Let me see it." Said Lisa.

Clara pulled her cock out.

"Oh fuck that is nice, can I try it? Wanna fuck your best friend?" Said Lisa.

"Hell yes I do, couch?"

I had no choice but to sit and watch as Clara licked then fucked Lisa for ages. She was pretty hot and I enjoyed the show but it was my cock making her moan. I was thankful for the break I guess, when they both fell asleep I texted my friend Sarah and asked her to come over. When she arrived I put my finger on her lips and led her straight to my room.

"Y... what the fuck, whats going on Clara, Marcus just texted me but he's asleep with Lisa draped all over him. He said he's not himself." Said Sarah.

"I'm going to tell you something and you can't freak out. We lost our virginity together when we turned 18. We were both shy and wanted the pressure out of the way and care about each other enough to not let sex get in the way of our friendship. When we're alone we snuggle and practice kissing, you call me your forever cuddle and sex buddy and you told me no matter what, no man will ever take that away from you." I said.

"Marcus fucking told you that? If you need me to step aside so you can have him you're fucking welcome to him, he shouldn't have told you that and for you to use it to hurt me is fucking mean Clara. Fuck you, that was personal." She said and started crying.

"Sarah, it's really me, I'm Marcus. I cried with you when we watched that Queen movie together, you said you'd never tell anyone the big guy cried. You hate being tickled but you really like being touched. We've been best friends since we were 9, ask me anything, something so obscure only I would know." I said.

"What did you bring me when my first boyfriend Mark broke up with me?"

"His name was Colin and I brought Robocop on dvd, you hate that movie but I said it would take your mind off a shitty boy who couldn't see how awesome you are. You laughed at my crazy logic but we snuggled and watched it together, you made fun of it but you thanked me for being there."

Sarah stared at me for a good few seconds.

"You wouldn't be able to remember that much detail if you were just remembering what someone told you. Are you okay?"

"I guess, Clara isn't usually that aggressive but she's been fucking me pretty much every time my cock is hard which granted, is usually a lot but I can't go four hours without her ravaging me. I tried talking to her, she said 'it's my body I'm fucking so I'll do what I want.' I tried getting Lisa to help but she was more interested in fucking too, I got a break at least but this isn't right." I replied.

"She's just taking you whether you want it or not?"

"Yes, even anal."

"Wow. I have an idea, it's going to take me a little to set up but we can show her what she's doing to you. In the meantime, find out who gave her the weed and find a way to reverse it. Hang in there okay?" Said Sarah, she hugged me close.

"Feels strange hugging you with boobs." I said, we laughed a little.

"I've always had boobs sweetie, least you're not getting a boner when I hug you."

"I am a little wet though."

"Oh, I'm not going there, too weird for me sweetie."

Sarah kissed me on the cheek then went to leave. Clara was standing in the couch, completely naked and semi hard.

"Oooh, you've brought me someone new to play with." She said.

"Marcus honey, I'm so sorry." Said Sarah.

When Clara reached for Sarah's breasts she quickly smacked an open hand to her throat and kneed her in the balls, she crumpled to the floor groaning. Sarah took a handful of her hair and spoke to her.

"Your justification for fucking your own body is one thing, try and touch me again and you'll regret it." She said, got up and kissed me on the cheek then left.

"Man, your friend is a bitch dude."

Clara and Lisa fucked all night, I was making coffee when Lisa left, she came over and held my face as she kissed me.

"You are welcome to fuck me when you get your body back, your cock is wonderful." She said then left.

"You get the day off, I'm worn out and my cock is aching." Said Clara, she slapped me on the ass as she passed me.

"Was it Carlos you got that stuff from? Sarah and I were talking and we want to try a swap sometime." I said.

"Yup." She replied.

"Cool."

When Clara fell asleep on the couch, I went to her room and got myself some clothes and sneaked out. I had met Carlos before, quite sleazy but could get weed pretty much anytime.

"Hey cutie, how was that celebration weed?" He said, letting me in to his apartment.

"It was good but had some pretty strange effects." I replied.

"Well they should wear off in another day or so. You're not Clara are you?"

"How did you know?"

"She's usually more flirty but it's all good. Marcus right?"

"Y... yes."

"Hey, don't worry, I won't hurt you. How does she like driving your cock?" He said then laughed.

"Did she know it would happen?"

"Fuck no, I've heard of it happening, never seen it."

"She's super aggressive and wants to fuck me all the time."

"She's not used to having testosterone, it messes girls heads up sometimes. It'll wear off my friend, I promise."

Sarah texted me that night, I told her it was going to wear off soon and she told me her plan was going to happen that night. She told me what was going to happen, I grinned and helped her and the others sneak in that night.

"Are you sure about this sweetie, I know you're in there but it's your body." Said Sarah.

"Yes, she has to realize what she's been doing is not cool." I replied.

"Done, guys, come help me." Said Amber.

Clara came to on my bed, she was on all fours propped up by pillows but couldn't move. She was naked and had a plug in her ass.

"What the... Marcus what's going on?" She said.

"Well, you have been using 'your body' as you put it and you've been pretty forceful. I've wanted to see what I'd look like being fucked so I arranged this. It's my body so I hope you enjoy it." I said.

Clara looked over at the 4 guys all standing naked and stroking their cocks.

"Oh come on, you know how I feel about them, this isn't fair Marcus." She said.

"What does she mean?" Said Steve.

"Clara isn't fond of gay men after one ran away with her ex. I've tried to tell her it wasn't her fault but she thinks being gay is wrong. She's had sex with her friend Lisa though. Oh, and remember that's my asshole so please don't push extra hard because I said that, I want to be able to walk after I get my body back." I said.

"Nothing will stop this will it?" Said Clara.

"Well, maybe when my Viagra wears off sweetie." Said Steve.

"Camera's rolling." I replied.

I watched as Steve, the first of four men, took his position behind Clara in my body and watched as he pulled the plug from my ass then slowly pushed his already hard cock into her. By the look on her face it felt good but she grimaced a few times when he started to thrust. By the time the 4th guy, all friends, all tested clean, came in Clara, she'd given up fighting it and was enjoying being taken. I got some great footage, I wanted to watch it later and jerk off to it. Steve had gotten hard again and pushed into Clara with ease, he'd been fucking a while, moaning that he was getting close when I started to feel dizzy. I blacked out but woke almost right away in my own body while Steve was still pounding away in my ass.

"Oh... Sa...Sarah, I'm back in myself..." I gasped.

"Do you want me to stop?" Said Steve.

"No.."

Steve lasted a few more thrusts then came again then pulled his cock from my very tender ass. As Clara woke up, Amber gave me a shot of something and I felt my arms come to life again as Sarah helped clean me up. Clara had tears running down her face, she knelt at my feet when I was able to sit up.

"I'm so sorry, I felt so different, so aggressive, I couldn't help myself." She said, her pretty blue eyes looking up at me.

"We'll talk about it later, help me into the bath. Thank you guys, I can't wait to watch my tape." I replied.

That evening, Clara and I snuggled close on the couch, we spent a couple of hours just holding each other.

"How do you cope with it, I looked at me with my eyes and, I'm not being conceited here but I couldn't help thinking about sex and fucking you all the time. By how much my pussy aches I was fucking you way more than I ever have sex." She said.

"Well I've had this thing my whole life, I won't lie and say looking at you doesn't stir sexual feelings but most of us men learn to control those urges. I'm not mad at you, not smoking weed with you ever again but it was quite the experience."

"Lisa's pussy felt really good, you should totally hit that. I think she owes you."

"I want to just be myself for a while, no sex, just cuddles."

"Sarah really loves you doesn't she?"

"Yea, she's engaged to a guy that's perfect for her though, she's like a sister to me."

"Well, I'm going to spend the rest of the time I live here belonging to you. When you're ready I'm your sex slave. Lisa will accept you too but I doubt she'll object, her wife might get pissy but she owes you."

"I have one question, what birth control are you on?"

"The pill, wait, oh fuck, I, you didn't take any did you?"

"I didn't know, I'm just glad we didn't swap on rag week, that would have sucked."

Clara and I married the following summer, people don't get how we are so close but she just looks at me with a soft smile and tells them 'He understands my needs....'