Swapping with Lisa

Story Info
I swap bodies with Lisa when she has fun...
5.8k words
4.56
28.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains scene of gay sex and if you're super straight, might want to skip this one.

When I tell people what happened to me they usually laugh and well, I can't say I blame them. Maybe you'll laugh too, maybe you'll believe me.

"I, I can't make it there that fast, my appointment was for 3pm, not 1pm, I have the email!" I said, irate at my doctor's office.

"We had a nurse go home sick Mr Black, it can't be avoided. I can reschedule you for next month if you like," said the not so friendly receptionist.

"Fine, I guess I'll hurry."

I told my thankfully awesome boss I had to leave and made my way out the door. I knew if I got the 12.20 subway train I could make it to the docs on time but it meant a dash over a couple of blocks to the station. In my haste coming out of my office building though I ran head on into a poor woman coming in and knocked her over.

"Oh I'm so sorry, are you okay ma'am?" I said, helping her up.

"Yes, I'm fine," she said, she muttered something else too but I didn't hear.

"Again, I'm really sorry, I promise to pay more attention."

The woman just glared at me then walked off, I felt terrible but I figured she was okay and continued my mad dash to the subway. I made my appointment on time, spent a whole 10 minutes in the office to get my prescription of allergy meds refilled, then made my way back home.

Later that night I was sitting in the bar close to home with a few friends when I didn't feel so good.

"Hey, Marcus, you okay man? You just went really pale," said my friend Chloe.

"Feel a bit drained to be honest, I think I'll head home," I replied.

"You be okay getting back yourself dude?" said my friend John.

"Yea, I live like 5 minutes away, I'll be fine. I'll text when I'm home," I said to my friends then I left.

I got home and was sitting on my bed when I started feeling strange, my vision went blurry then I blacked out for a minute. When I woke up, things got stranger. I wasn't me, I was a woman, I knew that because a man was on top of me, he was slowly sliding his cock into my pussy while he grasped and fondled my breast. He increased his pace, I went to say something but all that came out was 'that feels really good'.

He pinched my nipple, the spark of pleasure it caused ran down my body and was like it set my pussy on fire. I felt my own climax building, usually, as a man it's over pretty quickly, I'd feel it in my balls then my cock would explode but this was amazingly different. To me it felt like an explosion in slow motion, building from my core making my pussy wetter by the second. When I finally came I saw stars, I gasped in pleasure as my pussy tightened around his cock, he pushed in deep then he too came. He groaned as his cock swelled then I felt him spray his hot cum inside me which set me off again.

Finally spent, he rolled off me as he caught his breath, I still had waves of pleasure running through me as I laid there.

"I wish I could stay but she thinks I'm at the gym, I'll text when I can okay," said the man.

"Okay," was all I could reply.

He kissed me on the cheek, dressed and was gone before I had even stopped climaxing. When it did, I blacked out again and woke up in my own body, sweat pouring down me and someone was pounding on my door. I was a little dizzy but I stood up and answered, it was Chloe.

"What the fuck, you look terrible, are you okay?" she said, pulling me inside.

"I.. I don't know,"

"When you didn't text I was worried, I called you and you weren't making sense, 'I'm not me, who is this, where am I'. I know you well enough to tell when you're fucking around but this, you scared me. Here, sit down, let me get you some water."

"I don't know what happened, I don't know if I was hallucinating or something but I had a vision that I was a woman and a man was having sex with me."

"Did you at least get to cum?" she said with a laugh.

"That's just it, I did and when it was over I was back as me."

"Describe it."

I described in detail what I had felt.

"Are you fucking with me, seriously? You know I'm into astral projection and all that stuff, if this is some ploy to make fun of me I'll kick you ass and I'll never sleep with you again. Seriously, you better tell me right now," her face was very serious.

"I'm not kidding Chloe, I've never felt anything like it, I know how it feels when I cum, this was way more intense and amazing. I've listened to you and Mara talking about orgasms but to feel it myself was something else."

"I know you don't take drugs, have you tried anything new, mushrooms or food that might have been laced with something?"

"I had breakfast then the pizza we all shared at the bar, nothing else."

"Did you see her face, his face or anything?"

"Not her face, his, not really, it was pretty dim in the room. He had a nice cock, was in shape, that's all I can remember."

"You don't work tomorrow right, weekend off?"

"Right."

"Stay home, I'll call and check on you, can I have a key in case you don't answer?"

"Spare's still in the same place."

"Get some rest, I'll come over with some soup for lunch."

"Home made?"

"When have I ever bought store crap?"

"You're amazing."

"Well don't tell everyone."

Chloe left and I jumped in the shower after throwing all my clothes in the wash. I was thankful I had a friend like her, she was pretty, intelligent and we'd slept together a few times but she was too much of a free spirit to ever be tied to one person and I had to agree to her terms before we'd had sex.

The next morning I was eating breakfast, I slept really well and had almost forgotten about what had happened until the feeling came over me again. I quickly texted Chloe and was sitting on my couch when I blacked out again.

This time I was on all fours, I felt a tongue exploring my pussy and it felt amazing. After a few seconds a man appeared at my face, or at least his cock did! I heard a woman speak, it was the person licking me.

"Get him nice and hard so he can fuck this pretty pussy," she said then continued licking me.

I opened my mouth to say something but he pushed his already semi hard cock between my lips. In my mind, other than it screaming, 'HOLY FUCK I'M A WOMAN AGAIN' I was forced to rationalize that it wasn't my mouth, wasn't my pussy sending waves of pleasure up my body. I started sucking him, doing my best to emulate all the blow jobs I'd ever received and soon had him hard. When he started leaking pre-cum he pulled his cock from my (her?) mouth and traded places with the woman licking me. He didn't take his time, placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of my pussy then gave me it all in one deep thrust. I moaned in pleasure, he wasn't as big as the first guy I'd had but the position had me enjoying every hard thrust he gave me. After a few seconds the woman got in front of me and positioned herself for me to eat her, which I was happy about and started licking her. It became pretty hard to concentrate with the pounding the guy was giving me, eventually though he slowed his thrusts, pushed in deep then exploded into my pussy, filling me with his seed. I kept licking the woman until she climaxed too.

"You didn't even cum did you, crawl up and sit on my face, I'll get you there," she said.

Looking down at her face as she ate me was amazing, I played with my breasts and enjoyed the sensations I got pinching my nipples and being licked at the same time. My orgasm that time was explosive, I could barely keep myself upright and swear I felt my vision blur too. I collapsed on the bed beside the couple and no sooner had my orgasm subsided, I blacked out.

I know I wasn't out long, when I came to Chloe was sitting with me holding a cool rag to my head.

"Oooh, there he is," she said.

"What happened?"

"You, my friend, are not faking it or making this shit up. You're taking the place of Lisa, she's a bit of a nympho but the last two times you've popped in right as she started feeling pleasure. You came back before I could get any way to contact her."

"Bit of a nympho, what does that mean?"

"It means, you may go back, she says she has sex with so many partners in a week she has to give them appointment times."

"What the fuck, what am I going to do? What if I'm at work or something?"

"I am going to stay with you for a few days, maybe you can take some time off? Clara can handle my shop on her own for a bit."

"I hate to ask that of you Chloe."

"You didn't, I'm insisting. I care about you and this is nuts. I'm not sure anyone else would believe you if you told them."

"Are you staying over?"

"Well I'm not going to keep going back and forth from my place. Come with me while I pick up some things and we can get some food too."

"Talk about silver lining, I get to have sex as a woman then come back to a beautiful woman in my house."

"Well just don't go falling in love, you know where that'll get you with me."

"No more Chloe, I know your rules."

"Go wash up real quick then we can go, I don't want to risk you switching in public."

Monday was pretty quiet, Chloe and I spent time just relaxing, talking and watching movies together.

"Something you said yesterday didn't click my interest until I thought about it. You see it as exciting having sex as a woman don't you?" she said, smiling.

"Yes. I know it's different but for a guy, pleasure is mostly focused on our penis. Women however, the first time the guy pinched Lisa's nipple sent waves of 'holy shit' through me."

"And being penetrated, by a man, wasn't like, gay or anything to you?"

"See now we're venturing into bigger 'this stays a secret' territory."

"I'm mildly upset I even need to say it with you mister but this whole stay and why goes no further than these walls. I promise, our conversation is secret."

"Well, when I was in Florida visiting my friend from the internet, we had sex. It was fun, we didn't have any hangups about it, just 2 guys taking turns sucking and fucking each other. I guess you can say I'm bi, not something I'll pursue but if it happens, it happens you know?"

"Wow! I, Mr Marcus, thought I knew you pretty well. This shows I don't."

"Well you're the only one of our group I've told. John would never stop calling me homo then get drunk and ask for head, Kim calls gay or bi guys dirty and the rest don't even know that we've slept together so yea, not about to stand on a table and proclaim," I said with a laugh.

"Well you're the only one out of them all that I have slept with so there."

"So John's relentless advances have gone unanswered huh?"

"He's a good guy mostly but totally not someone I'd take to my bed."

"Oh, I feel it again, I think I'm going."

"I'll find out what I can, have fun."

Like before I blacked out briefly and when I came to I was being eaten. I looked down and it was a woman eating my/Lisa's pussy. I felt really wet and began to moan in pleasure. She slipped a couple of fingers inside me as her tongue explored my labia then she started on my clit, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Right as I was about to cum though, she stopped and climbed up my body to kiss me.

"Ready for me baby?" said the woman.

"Yes," I replied.

The woman was already wearing a strap on harness and she had a pretty large dildo fixed to it. She positioned herself then slowly pushed the toy inside me. Once she began to thrust she pushed a button near its base and her didlo began to vibrate. I was in ecstasy. I started to cum on her 4th or 5th thrust and it was like a wave of bliss washing over me again and again. My nipples were like bullets, the woman pinched and fondled them sending even more pleasure through my body. I lost count of how many times I climaxed, I know I'd never felt anything so amazing and never wanted it to stop but eventually it did. The woman pulled her toy from me then straddled my face, right as I was about to start licking her though I blacked out and found myself back in my own body.

Chloe looked a little upset.

"Hi, you okay?" I said to her.

"Welcome back, come with me," she said.

I noticed she was just wearing one of her silk robes and she led us to my bedroom. She turned to face me and pulled my sweatpants down and fondled my balls before dropping the robe to the floor, I was hard in seconds.

"I'd like you to make love to me," she said softly.

"Uh, okay," I replied.

She didn't want any foreplay, she put me on my back and rode me for a while then had me climb on top of her and told me to take it slow. I hated to admit it felt a little anticlimactic after the multiple orgasms I'd just had as Lisa but Chloe always felt amazing and I enjoyed watching her cum before I did, spraying my seed deep into her. When we were spent she kissed me on the cheek and snuggled close to me.

"That was unexpected but always wonderful, care to tell me what happened with Lisa?" I said after a while.

"She was frantic at first, she got pulled away from her best friend who was going to fuck her for the first time with a new toy. I was trying to calm her down and offered myself to her, or you or whatever and she couldn't get hard. I just felt a little dejected is all," she replied.

"You shouldn't have taken that personally Chloe, you look at me the right way and I'm hard."

"It was weird, you know, I can't explain, it just felt personal."

"You're talking to a man who is getting all of a nymphomaniac's orgasms, I know about weird," we both laughed.

"I didn't get any more information from her, spent too long calming her down."

"Oh fuck, I'm going again.."

"See, I knew you were lying, you can tell me if you want me again," said the woman with a grin.

I was Lisa again, the sexy blonde was on top of me, her dildo sliding in and out of my pussy.

"I.. oh that feels good... I, fuck, Lisa isn't lying," I said to her.

"What the fuck? Your eyes, you usually have this look when I'm fucking you and it's different," she said.

"D.. don't stop, sh.. any time she receives p.. pleasure, I am here in her place..." I stammered.

"And you're a man?"

"Y... yes. Is her phone in reach?"

"No, it's in the other room."

I tried to say more but I started to cum, the woman kept thrusting for a few more minutes then stopped, when my climax ended I was back as myself.

"Holy fuck dude, she is a mess, she was bawling her eyes out, I couldn't get a word out of her," said Chloe, she was wiping my face.

"Her friend believed me too, she said Lisa usually has this look and I was different."

A few days went by, Chloe and I relaxed together but right as she was getting ready to give up and go home, I switched again. I was on all fours being fucked from behind, I felt a little strange too. I felt good but I was on the brink of an orgasm and I stayed there, even when the guy came pretty hard inside me. When he pulled out the pleasure I felt didn't go away.

"You still feel it right? I told you it was good shit," said the man.

I was still catching my breath, his cock was softening but he was pretty well hung, he was well built too and had a good sheen of sweat on him.

"H.. how long will this last?" I said.

"Day or so, friend of mine made it last 2 but it wore her out. Enjoy, I gotta bail,"

"What did you give me?"

"Ah, Jen said you were a bit strange, there you are. Lisa wanted something to make you sit on that pleasure peak but not pop, it's not exactly legal so I'm not spilling. She's trying to find out what's going on."

I slumped on the bed, the man dressed then left me alone. I got up and went to the en suite bathroom and looked in the mirror. Looking back at me was a pretty brunette, short, pixie cut hair, pert breasts and slim figure. It was strange looking at me and not seeing me.

I looked for a phone, thankfully fingerprint enabled and not a code. I tried to call my own number but I blacked out, woke up as Lisa again, the pleasure still pulsing through my body.

I spent about two hours with all the toys she had, nothing could get me over the edge. Any time I tried to call or text myself I'd black out again too. I even tried to call Chloe but had the same result. I was trapped in her apartment too, I looked around for any clues on how to contact her but no letters, no bills or anything that I could find.

I blacked out again and woke up in my own body, I was on all fours, naked and I was being fucked by a man. It took me a few seconds to realize I was back as myself, it felt pretty good and I groaned in pleasure. Chloe was sitting on the bed watching.

"Wh... who's idea was this Chloe," I asked.

"Oh wow, you're back?" she replied.

"Y... yes. It doesn't have to s..stop, f... feels good."

I'm not sure how long he fucked me for but I felt my cock harden then I came all over my sheets. The guy groaned and gasped 'oh fuck yes' then pushed deep into me as he came too. I felt every spurt hit my insides. When he softened and pulled out, I collapsed onto my side and blacked out.

I was Lisa again, the pleasure was still there and I hadn't moved from when I blacked out as her. I showered as Lisa, it was very interesting cleaning myself as a woman, I think I gave her the cleanest breasts ever but that same wave of pleasure didn't dissipate until well into the next morning. I woke up as myself, my head resting on Chloe's lap on my couch.

"Welcome back," she said.

"How do you know it's me?" I replied.

"Well, you stopped crying. We tried to call her number but she couldn't get it out, she'd black out any time she tried, she can't even leave this apartment when she's you."

"I tried the same on that end. Who was the guy that fucked me?"

"Friend of mine, he's good if it's a one off but he's married, his wife lets him play with guys as long as no women are involved. She said she had a friend drug her so she had longer here, was trying to see if getting pleasure as you would break this. She's getting really bad."

"What do you mean?"

"Mentally, she loves sex, said she's not gone this long without an orgasm since she started fucking."

"I got a good look at her, showered and everything. She's pretty, short dark hair, slim, pert breasts."

"Did you try to make her cum?"

"Yes, I must have used all of her toys, whatever the guy gave her kept me on the edge, nothing would get her off."

"I'll tell her not to take that again, sounds pretty dangerous."

"This was fun at first but I'm not sure I want to do this anymore, I'm going back to work tomorrow."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, maybe if I'm not home it won't happen, who knows."

"Well I've enjoyed being with you, anyone else would think you're nuts."

"Both of me has enjoyed you being here too." We both laughed.

The next day went without incident, that Friday though, I was called in for a meeting in my manager's office. She wasn't upset with me but wanted to make sure I was good.

"I'm serious about you not being in trouble, you can take your time off any time you like, I was just worried, are you sure you're okay, anything I can help you with?" said my manager.

"I've just had some personal stuff going on, oh shit, not now, please..." I replied.

Like before, I blacked out, woke to being taken. My legs were on the guy's shoulders, it was the guy from my first time but he was really pounding me and it felt amazing.

"I.. I don't know why you didn't want me to eat you first but this feels amazing," he said.

"Y.. yes it does," I replied.

He slowed down a couple of times but eventually he got close, he groaned as I climaxed, right as I was at the peak, his cock sending waves of pleasure from deep within my core, I started to cum. He too started cumming, the position keeping him deep in my pussy, I felt his cock swell then felt his seed spraying deep inside me. I was cumming for ages, when he softened then pulled out I went back to me.

12