Swapping with Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My manager, Karen, was standing over me, a glass of water in her hand.

"Wh... what happened," I asked.

"You were confused, asked me who the hell I am then you blacked out. Are you sure you're okay?" said Karen.

"I thought I would be okay to come back to work, I guess I was a little too hasty."

"Why don't you take some leave, you're due it anyway, come back when you're good."

"I think that's best."

I called Chloe and told her, she was waiting for me at my apartment when I got home.

"You're coming to stay with me for a while, my sister is staying with me for a couple of weeks but you'll be fine," she said after hugging me.

"Thank you Chloe," I replied.

"You look exhausted and I'm worried about you my love, this needs to stop."

"Yea, this is getting kinda old."

Chloe drove us to her place, she had a pretty nice house. Her younger sister Amy lived with her when she wasn't travelling, she was nice, got along with her pretty well.

"Hiya Marcus, good to see you again," she said, greeting me with a smile.

"Hi Amy, how was Portugal?"

"Oh it was amazing, the people were wonderful and the scenery was breathtaking. Um, you don't look so good."

"Which is why he's here, we're going to watch over him," said Chloe.

"I still don't believe what you told me," said Amy.

"Well, he'll switch soon enough and you can talk to Lisa."

Amy didn't have to wait long, the following day I was sitting having lunch with her when I switched. I woke as Lisa, on my back and 3 guys stood waiting behind the guy that was slowly pushing his cock into me. I'm not sure how long I was there but by the time the last guy sprayed his cum into me, I was exhausted and soaked in sweat. When I woke up as myself again, Amy was sitting with her mouth open and her eyes wide.

"It... it's almost like she's being punished or something," Amy said after a few minutes.

Chloe brought me a drink.

"She spent most of the time sobbing, talking about taking those three would ground her for weeks," said Chloe.

"Punished, how? This stuff is not meant to be real, I shouldn't know what it's like to experience sex as a woman," I replied.

"Have there been any patterns with the guys, any she's fucking more than one time?" said Chloe.

"Yes, one, she's had him twice, the first time I switched it was with him too," I replied.

"We should try and find out his name, see if there's something there."

It took a few times with me switching but we eventually got his name, Amy started looking for him and eventually found his social media.

"Yep, that's him, that woman is not Lisa though," I said, looking at his page.

I looked through his friends list and eventually found her, she was listed as an assistant for the same firm he worked for.

"No way, that's in the same building I work in, do I message him or Lisa?" I asked.

"I think both may be wrong, leave this with me, I'm going to talk to someone," said Amy.

"Amy? What do you mean?" said Chloe.

"Trust me, if this is what I think it is, I need to be careful."

A few days later, Amy and I sat in an unassuming cafe near my work. A woman came in, Amy waved to her and she came to join us.

"Thank you for coming to see us Mrs Connor, may I order you a drink," said Amy.

"I'll take a tea, thank you. Is this him?" she said.

I looked at the woman, she was very beautiful in an elegant sort of way, she had very little makeup on but really didn't need it. She had a slight hint of an Eastern European or something in her accent.

"Yes," replied Amy.

"I remember you, I was on my way to confront the whore my husband is sleeping with and you ran into me," she said, her eyes narrowing at me.

"Oh, that was an accident, I was in a hurry, I didn't seriously hurt you did I? I know I apologized, I felt terrible, I'm usually much more careful," I said, rambling.

"I.. I was fine but may have said something meant for another. Tell me about what's happening to you."

"Any time this Lisa woman starts to receive pleasure, I take her place and she comes to my body. It was fun at first but I can't go into work, Chloe has to pretty much babysit me in case it happens when I'm driving or something but I can't keep doing this."

"I am truly sorry, I was angry when you bumped into me, my anger was not for you. You seem like a good person, I have a question, is this man one of the men you see when you are her?" said Mrs Connor, she showed me a picture of her husband.

"Yes, 3 times since it started happening."

"I can fix this but I need your help. When this man is with you again, say this to him. I know he's going to see her tonight, I know his lies. I will come and see you tonight at your house and I'll release you."

The woman gave me a piece of paper, it had a sentence written phonetically, it wasn't English. Chloe gave the woman her address, the woman kissed me on the cheek then left.

"I am so fucking nervous about this, that woman has a very powerful glow about her, can't quite place it," said Amy.

"He'll be fine, we'll both be there to protect him," said Chloe.

That night, as the woman had told me, I found myself on my back as Lisa, Mrs Connor's husband was eating my pussy and it felt amazing. Before I came he climbed up my body, stopping to suck my nipples then he pushed his cock into me and began to thrust slowly, pushing all the way inside me then out to the tip with each thrust. I waited until my orgasm was close then spoke to him.

"Verati se u merak kurvo," was all I said.

His face went white and he stopped thrusting.

"Oh fuck.." was all he said then I blacked out.

"Are you okay?" said Chloe, she had me on the couch, my head resting on her lap.

"Y... yes. What did Lisa say?"

"She knew what was coming, Mrs Connor went to see her today,"

"What's going to happen to her?"

"She doesn't blame Lisa at all, he lied to her and said they had an open relationship. She's getting her life back."

"Does that mean I'm free too?"

"Almost, you should come with me."

"Um, where to?"

"Just trust me."

I followed Chloe to her room, she closed and locked her bedroom door behind us then started taking off my clothes.

"What's going on?" I said.

"You, are going to make love to me then we are going to wait for Melinda to arrive,"

Chloe pulled off her dress and bra once she had me stripped then laid back on the bed. I worshipped her body, I kissed her neck and made a trail of kisses over her collarbone then down to her breasts. I licked and explored each nipple like I'd never tasted her before, I felt her breathing get heavier as I kissed back up to her neck again. When I'd finally kissed my way down between her open legs, her labia was already glistening with her juices. I dipped my tongue inside her then slowly licked and explored her pussy until she was almost writhing on the bed beneath me. It didn't take long to make her cum when I finally rasped her clit with my tongue, she cried out in pleasure, arching her back as her orgasm burned through her body. When she was finally too sensitive she pushed my head away, I climbed up her body again then placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"Th...that was fantastic," she said softly.

I entered her slowly, savoring her warmth as I pushed each inch inside her. She kissed me passionately when I began to thrust then just stared into my eyes as I increased my pace.

I lasted long enough to make her cum again, when I felt her tighten around my cock, I pushed deep inside her then erupted, looking into her eyes until I was spent. I rolled off her then held her, rubbing her back as she rested her head on my chest.

"Th.. that was amazing," she said, still catching her breath.

"It was good to do that as myself again," I replied.

"You knew exactly how to please me, I mean, you were fun before but you picked up on every little signal my body was giving."

"I'm glad you liked it."

She kissed me, touching the side of my face then just gazed into my eyes. She smiled as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Are you okay?" I asked, wiping away the tears.

"I think I've gone and broken my own rule."

"Which one is that?"

"About falling in love, I don't know if you've noticed but you've changed so much since you swapped with Lisa. You were always a good man but I don't know, you've become someone I can't bear to see with anyone other than myself."

"I have loved you for years, Chloe, I've just kept it hidden."

"Well before all this I wouldn't have wanted you like I do now," she said, smiling.

We kissed again but before I could say anymore, Amy knocked on the door.

"Hey, Mrs Connor is here."

We washed up a little and got dressed, the woman smiled at us when we joined her in the lounge.

"Thank you for seeing me again. I want you to know, I have released you, I've spoken to Lisa again and I'll deal with my husband my way," she said.

"What did I say to him when I swapped last time?" I asked.

"My Grandmother was from Croatia, she was a natural healer, some called her a witch. Loosely translates to 'return to darkness whore', him being the whore. His selfishness will be unpleasant for him for a while," she replied.

"Do we dare ask?" said Chloe.

"Nothing illegal but it is better you don't know. I hope you both have a wonderful life together," she said.

She kissed both Chloe and I on the cheek then left.

"Well I can't thank you enough for taking care of me Chloe, you too Amy, your instincts were right," I said.

"Well, my sister is going to get us all some food, you can thank me how you just did," said Chloe with a grin.

"Oh, I like the sound of that," I replied, my cock beginning to harden again.

"Well, I'm off to throw up in the gutter, I'll be back in 30 minutes with pizza or something," said Amy.

"Make it an hour at least," said Chloe as she pulled me to her room.

It's been a good few years, Chloe and I are still together. We never heard from Lisa or any of the others again. I'm thankful, I was shown what it's like to be a woman, (albeit just during sex) but Chloe loves how much I can read into her moods and feelings when we make love....

12