Swati's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers

Swati was beside herself. She could not believe what she was doing. She wanted him to fuck her. She had begged him to fuck her. But she was married, and he was black, what was she doing? He hadn't forced her or threatened her in any way. She had willingly come to his workshop at his request. She had stripped and shaved herself without protest. She had begged him to fuck her. And now with his huge black cock buried deep inside her she realized that she was indeed a slut.

Had he turned her into it, or had she always been a slut? Prim and conservative on the outside, simmering sexpot slut on the inside. She didn't care. It didn't matter either way, as long as she could have his cock stretching her and fucking her like this. As she thought about what she had done today, and what she was doing now, her much delayed orgasm slammed through her causing her to scream with release.

Fitzroy was enjoying himself immensely. It took a bit of doing to get himself totally embedded in her

soaking wet pussy. He could feel her muscles gripping and releasing his thick cock as she stretched to accommodate his size. He could see the mixture of pain and pleasure on her face and he knew with certainty that she was hooked. Hooked on his thick black cock. Once you go black...

When she started cumming, he raised himself up and picked up the pace. Her little cunt was stretched to the limit by his big dick and he knew that it was now rubbing it's length against her engorged clit as he began to piston in and out. Faster and faster as she screamed her release over and over.

Swati could not stop cumming. She had never felt anything to compare to this. Her mind was awash with the arousal of what she had done at the glory hole, and her pussy was on fire from Fitzroy's hammering cock. She flailed helplessly waving her arms and whipping her head side to side. She grabbed his immense forearms and alternatively pushed him away and pulled him closer. She slapped at him and dug her fingers into his hard flesh as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over her.

Fitzroy watched her as she reveled in their fucking. He could see that she was losing her mind as he pummeled her tight cunt. This was it. He knew he had her. She was his to do with as he pleased. She would be so hooked on his cock that she would do anything he demanded. Perfect.

It took her a long time to come back to earth. She had seen such things on the net, of course, but she had never experienced anything like it herself. Until now, she had been convinced that it was all an act. Until now. What she had just experienced was no act. It was incredible. Of course she still loved her husband, but he could never take her to the heights she had just been to. Never had, never would. No. With this one fucking, Fitzroy had turned her into a slut for his black meat. The Internet called them BBC sluts, and she knew that she now had joined their ranks. But what next?

"How was that Slut? You sure were out of control there for a minute," Fitzroy opined as he pulled up his trousers. "I bet you're already wondering how and when we can do this again aren't you?"

Swati's face flamed red with shame and embarrassment as she realized the truth of what he was saying. He owned her body if not her soul and she knew that she would give him access any time he asked. Asked? Hell, a hint would be enough for her now.

"OK so here's how this is going to go," Fitzroy continued in a cocky tone of voice. "You're going to tell that little-dicked husband of yours that you have to travel out of town next week and to save airfare, you are flying on Saturday and returning on the following Sunday. You're going to tell your boss that you need to take a week's vacation days to handle an urgent family matter. Private stuff. Very hush hush. We're going to Vegas."

Not exactly happy about the weekend travel, Siva dropped her off at the airport with her suitcase full of standard office attire. Swati felt as nervous as a silly schoolgirl as she walked through the concourse and passed through security. Knowing that he would not be allowed through to the gate Siva kissed her goodbye at security and headed back home. Fitzroy was waiting for her at the gate.

"Hello my little slut," he welcomed her just a little too loudly. "Are you ready for a week in sin city?"

The woman who had seen her kiss Siva goodbye, looked on with a scowl. Swati's face flushed with humiliation at Fitzroy's course greeting and the woman's angry stare.

"C'mere and give me a little sugar baby," Fitzroy commanded as he pulled her in tightly and kissed her full on the lips.

Swati could feel his hand roaming upwards towards her breast, but was unable to resist his advances. Visions of his wonderful big cock swam through her mind and she felt her pussy melting with the anticipation of having it stroking inside her once again. When they finally broke their embrace, the shocked woman had turned her back to the display.

No sooner were they in the air than Fitzroy asked a flight attendant for a blanket, explaining that his girlfriend was a little chilled. Surprised and not the least bit chilled, Swati wondered what he was up to now. When she handed Swati the blanket, the attendant could not help but notice her wedding ring.

"There you go sir," she addressed Fitzroy rather than Swati. "Your girlfriend can keep heated up under here." The words girlfriend and heated up were enclosed in finger quotes, indicating that there was no question in her mind about what was going on.

Swati's face burned with shame as the women smirked down at her and winked. As she was distracted by her thoughts of humiliation, the blanket was quickly spread over her lap. Almost immediately, Fitzroy's hand moved under the blanket and pushed up her skirt. Unable to resist his advances without causing a disturbance, Swati sat as still as she could as his big fingers worked her sex.

This was insane. She was on an airplane, headed for Vegas with a man, not her husband, who had his finger wiggling around in her pussy in front of anyone who cared to notice. This is what sluts did. The sluts on the Internet. They let men do whatever they wanted, and they enjoyed it. With a jolt of shock and shame, Swati realized that she too was enjoying what Fitzroy was doing to her too. She too was a becoming a willing slut to her black companion.

In a flight just over one hour in duration, Fitzroy brought the frantic woman to the edge of orgasm at least five times, always stopping just as she was going to go over top. Her hands ached from gripping the armrests in an endless mixture of excitement and frustration. Her entire body was shaking. Her pussy was soaked, her mind in turmoil. In short, by the time they landed she was a mess. As they exited the plane, the flight attendant gave Swati a knowing smile.

"I hope you enjoyed your flight dear," she snickered. "And, I hope the blanket helped you keep her nice and warm during the trip," she continued, addressing the latter comment to Fitzroy who simply smiled broadly in response.

Her mind awash with sexual thoughts, Swati saw almost nothing on the cab ride to the hotel. Her mind simply would not focus on anything. An endless loop of sexual thoughts, played through her consciousness. Things she had seen on the net, Things she had fantasized. Things she herself had done.

"Strip," Fitzroy commanded once they were finally alone in the room.

The idea to resist, or complain never crossed her mind. Hoping that he was finally going to fuck her and let her cum, she simply dropped her clothes in a heap around her ankles and stepped forward.

"Now. On your knees right here."

Still in a fog of arousal and need, Swati moved to kneel at his feet. Only a short time ago, she would have been horrified to think of doing what he was about to ask her to do. Taking the cock of an untouchable into her mouth. But that's exactly what she wanted to do now. To have him order her to suck his hard black dick deeply into her mouth. Without a word from him, her slender fingers moved to undo his zipper, then with more certainty, pushed inside.

He was hard. She couldn't bend him to get him through the opening. Quickly, almost frantically now, she unbuckled his belt and opened his waistband to get at her prize. Pulling his thick rod from his clothes, Swati opened her mouth and took him in deep. The blunt tip pushing at the entrance to her throat caused her to gag before pulling back, dragging her soft lips along his steely hardness.

"You like sucking my cock don't you slut? You like sucking any cock. Tell you what, next week, we'll do lunch at the glory hole again. How would that be? Would you like that?"

She could feel his cock swelling with renewed excitement as he talked, and his words had an effect on her too. Her mind cast back to her glory hole experience. She had worn a ridiculously slutty outfit. They had gone to a rough neighbourhood, and she had sucked almost thirty men, swallowing every drop of cum that shot into her mouth. She knew he would take her again. She knew that deep in her soul, she wanted him to. But right now, all she wanted was his cock. His load in her belly.

"Enough slut," Fitzroy stopped her with a gruff command. "Finish undressing me and fold my clothes nicely."

Incredibly, after all she had been through, this simple command struck her hard. Not only was she his sexual plaything, he expected her to be his servant. To undress him and fold his clothes. She was a strong woman. A professional. This was so far beneath her station. But the additional humiliation increased her arousal even more. She couldn't help but wonder what had happened to her.

Clothes folded nicely Swati turned to see Fitzroy laying naked on the bed. His rigid pole sticking straight up from his groin. The site of it made her tingle deep in her tummy. She wanted that cock inside her. The intensity of her need surpassed anything she could have even imagined just a short while ago. She simply had to have it. Like a drowning person had to have air, and she felt like she was drowning.

In a daze of arousal and confusion, she simply moved to the bed and climbed on. Straddling his muscular thighs she brought her mouth down once more to envelope the bulging head of his cock. She sucked and swirled her tongue around in an effort to please him. After sucking for a short while, she realized that she wanted more. No. She needed more. And so she moved upwards on the bed until her pussy was aligned with his dick. Raising herself up, she aligned her sopping cunt with the object of her desire and then slowly pushed herself downwards.

It was exactly the feeling she craved. Being stretched out by him as his cock slid deeply into her core. It took a couple of strokes, but soon she felt him hit her cervix. A soft groan escaped her throat as she slowly began to post on his wonderful cock.

Fitzroy reached up and grabbed her bouncing breasts as she rode him. He hadn't had to tell her anything. She had taken it upon herself to suck him and to ride him like this. He was a tit man, and he loved feeling her big boobs wobble as his fingers tweaked her tight nipples.

Suddenly, there was a noise at the door. Swati froze in mid-stroke as the door lock beeped and then clicked open. Eyes wide with surprise, her head flew around to see who was breaking in on them. She was stunned to see Mateo saunter into the room.

"Hello puta," he laughed as the door clicked shut behind him. "I had to work so I took a later flight. Don't let me disturb you. You just carry on with your fucking." With that the chubby Mexican guard set down his bag and stepped to the mini bar.

As humiliating as it was to have Mateo watching her, she was soon bouncing up and down on Fitzroy's thick meat again. It just felt so good to be stretched so wide and so deep. She couldn't seem to get enough. Having lost herself, it didn't take long before she was squealing as her pussy clenched down hard and she came.

When her release was over, the spent woman fell forward and lay on Fitzroy's muscular chest. It was obvious to her that he was not done yet, as his big cock pulsed with excitement inside her, but she begged him to let her take a breather before they began again. As she lay there panting, she felt the bed move and a pair of hands spread her ass cheeks. The cold drizzle of liquid hitting her sphincter caused her to gasp and tense up.

Quick as that, Fitzroy wrapped his immense arms around her, effectively pinning her to his strong body. Although she struggled there was no chance that she could break free as she felt Mateo's cock press into her asshole. The tightness she felt from Fitzroy's cock was intensified by the double penetration. Her entire lower body felt full. Stuffed with hard man meat. She had seen this several times. Sluts who serviced two cocks at once. She had seen it and now she was living it. Living it and loving it.

As Mateo picked up his pace from behind, Fitzroy began to thrust upwards from below. Sometimes it felt like just one giant cock filling her entire body, then they would alternate and one hole would be filled as the other one emptied. By the time the men came, she was writhing and squirming as an endless stream of orgasms washed over her. When they were done, the three of them lay sweaty and panting on the bed.

"Go get a washcloth and towel and clean us up," Fitzroy commanded, continuing the expectation of servitude he had begun with his clothes.

Her face flushed with humiliation as she slipped out of bed to obey. Slowly and carefully, she cleaned and dried both men as they lay there passively. A knock at the door startled her out of her reverie.

"Answer it slut," Fitzroy commanded from his supine position. "Naked."

Her whole body flamed in shame as she considered what she was being asked to do. Answer the door naked? Who would be out there? What would they think of her. What was going to happen next?

"Hello Swati," James greeted the startled woman as she swung the door open. "Fitzy invited me to join the party," then, speaking to the men. "Hi guys. Fuck her yet?"

Swati could not believe what was happening. She doubled over, trying in vane to cover herself with her arms.

"Stand up bitch," James snapped. "I didn't travel to Vegas to look at your arms."

Stunned, Swati involuntarily straightend her posture and dropped her arms, revealing herself to the co-worker who had diddled her pussy behind her desk just a few days ago.

"Bend over the table."

It was not a request, it was a command and she had no will to resist, she simply walked over to the table and bent over it..

"Grab your cheeks and spread them."

Reaching back with both hands the tormented woman pulled her ass cheeks apart to expose both her well used holes for his inspection. Too afraid and ashamed of herself to look back over her shoulder, she jumped when his finger penetrated her still sopping pussy. First one, then two, then three.

"Jezus Fitz," the surprise guest exclaimed. "You stretched her out too much for me. Between that and all that jizz, I won't feel a thing if I fuck her now."

Still bent over the table, Swati moaned when the fingers left her gaping pussy and a single lubed digit slipped up her asshole.

"Hmm. Still pretty tight back here though. Good thing you're not better hung Mateo. Well if it's gotta be sloppy seconds, then at least it should be tight."

Then as the unbelieving woman held herself open, he undid his zipper, pulled out his hard cock and pushed it up her ass in one long thrust. Swati grunted in discomfort as her fellow programmer began to see saw in and out of her back passage. James was only the second man to ever take her there and he was somewhat larger than Mateo, her first. Unable to resist, she simple tried to relax herself as the pumping continued.

"Oh Fuck. You fucking slut," James exclaimed as he drilled his cock deep into his victim. "Right up the ass like a pro. Nice and tight."

As her ass repeatedly swallowed James' cock, Swati began to become aroused. Like the sluts on the Internet. She would bend over and take all comers. Whether she had just finished fucking or not. If a man showed up and wanted it, she would bend over and offer any or all of her holes for their use. A true slut, like in the movies.

Her brain was on fire with a mixture of shame and arousal. What was she doing? What was she becoming? Why was this so... Exciting to her? Yes. She realized with a shock of panic. She was excited by her slutty behaviour.

"Oh Fuck. OH FUCK. You fucking slut."

Swati felt James go rigid behind her as he pulled her hips tightly back against his groin. This was followed immediately by the now familiar pulsing sensation of his cock as he shot his load deeply into her bowels.

"You know what to do. Get a cloth and clean him up slut," came Fitzroy's gruff command as she felt James withdraw from her twice-abused hole.

Returning from the bathroom with a warm damp cloth, Swati washed James off and then dried him. She couldn't help thinking about what she had become. In her country this would be the task of the lowest of the low. Below consideration as even being human. She was now truly untouchable.

James and Mateo had headed back home on Monday, and Swati was alone with Fitzroy. The dress was scandalous. Backless with a deep plunging neckline in front, the hem so short it barely covered her ass. The fabric so sheer that it was clear she was naked underneath. It was a very wild dress, even by Vegas standards and people were openly staring at her as they left the hotel.

Fitzroy told her they were going to a meeting, but nothing more. Swati could not imagine what kind of meeting it could be, dressed a she was, but, having no real choice, she went along as directed.

When the cab stopped, they were in front of a building that looked more like a warehouse than anything else. The sign on the door said S&S Productions and Fitzroy ushered her inside. It was a warehouse, but it was divided up into a series of three walled rooms, Seeing the video equipment, Swati realized that these must be movie sets and wondered what Fitzroy had planned for her.

"So, this is the girl we talked about? She looks good. And she's here all week?"

"Yes. Here and available until this coming weekend," Fitzroy replied.

"OK honey," the producer continued, addressing Swati, "I just need you to sign this contract and we can get started right away. I expect that we can do two longs and two shorts each day. That's about ten grand for the week. Sign here."

In a complete daze, Swati signed the contract without reading it. It didn't matter what it said anyway. After the men shook hands, The still dazed woman was led to a large dressing room with shelves of shoes, racks of clothes, and a make-up area.

Two women moved in on either side of her and started on her nails and face. Even though she had to keep her eyes closed, she could tell from the amount of time I took, that a large amount of make-up was being applied around her eyes. The final touch was when the make-up artist asked her to open her eyes and then applied long false lashes to each lid.

She had been so focused on what was happening to her eyes, that Swati was a bit stunned to see the long red nails attached to the end of each finger. They looked almost like claws. She had seen the sluts in the movies tickle men's genitals with nails like that before, and it gave her a shiver, to think she might soon be doing the same to Fitzroy.

While she was still sitting, a man appeared and slipped impossibly high platform stilettos on to her feet, buckling them around her ankles. When she put her feet back on the floor, her knees were bent up almost even with her chest. When she stood, she wobbled around like a newborn giraffe on her newly extended legs.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers