Swati's Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,293 Followers

Tottering back to the movie sets on her towering heels. Swati was glad to have another girl to lean on.

"Don't worry sugar," she whispered. "It gets easier after the first one. Just follow directions and do what they say without complaint. You'll be fine. Really," she encouraged, before leaving the rather confused woman standing alone in a living room set.

"OK... SO in this scene, your husband comes home and tells you he has lost a bet and needs your help to pay it off. You object, he slaps you blah blah blah, and you end up fucking the guy to pay off the debt. Just start out by sashaying around to show off your tits and legs. OK... AAAAANNNND ACTION!"

Swati had seen scenes like this a dozen times before. It was all standard fare. Husband bets wife, wife fucks winner, everybody wins. Everybody, that is, except the wife. And this time, she herself was going to be the wife. When her "husband" entered the set, Swati thought he looked quite normal. She stumbled through a few lines of ad-lib dialogue, but she knew that nobody care about the dialogue anyway.

When she saw the "winner" enter the set, she almost cried. This man was enormous. Not strong and fit enormous, but big and fat enormous. Asked to guess, she would have said three hundred pounds and not an inch above five foot 10. In fact, when she stood in her heels, she was actually looking down into his expectant face.

"Well hello sweetness," he said with a slight slur and the strong scent of beer. "Ready to pay off hubby's debt, or do I start breaking bones?"

Swati almost believed he would, and stammered out a reply that she was ready.

"OK then sweetness let's start with a little strip and a lap dance."

At his command, Swati began to disrobe. She couldn't believe it. She was a conservative wife. A competent professional, and she was dancing and removing her clothing like a common slut. And she knew the worst was yet to come. As she gyrated and stripped, she heard the fat man complement her "husband" on his good fortune at having such a sexy and willing wife. All the men were staring openly when she dropped her last piece of clothing and stood there naked for their inspection.

"CUT," the director yelled. "Good stuff guys. You too... Swhili is it?"

"Swati sir," the defeated woman replied. "My name is Swati." The director didn't even care enough about her to remember her name from one scene to the next. If this wasn't rock bottom. It was certainly in the same zip code."

Her gigantic co-star motioned her over and offered her a seat on his knee. After sinking his sausage fingers into her soft left breast, he began a conversation.

"So first, I am going to make you suck my cock. Now. It's not too long, so you should be able to get most of it in your mouth without gagging. Don't worry if you do gag though, I don't mind. Oh, and when I cum, I like to pull the bitch's head down over my dick, so don't worry if you puke.

The words meant little to Swati in her current condition. She was virtually insensate. That's why she almost missed the next part.

"So after you get your mouthful, I want you to play with it. You know, spit it in your hand, Lick it back up. Open your mouth and swirl it around with your tongue. Blow a bubble. Then you can swallow. I'll direct you so you don't have to remember much."

After the director called action, the fat man commanded her to get on her knees and suck him. Even though she knew what was coming and had time to steel herself for it, it still sent a shiver of revulsion down her spine. The smell of stale sweat mixed with a slight odor of urine almost made her gag, but she was able to control the urge. Swati could hardly find his stubby dick amongst all the rolls of fat on his lower abdomen.

He had been right. His cock was so surrounded by fat that it hardly stuck out further than an inch from his body. Swati was easily able to take the entire little nub into her mouth until her soft plump lips were buried in his rolls of flesh.

"OH yeah. That's good. That's nice," he groaned as she sucked him deep. "Hey. Your wife's a really talented cocksucker. You should bet her more often. I'll take that bet any time, and I haven't started fucking her yet," the fat man ad-libbed.

Unbelievably, Swati felt her pussy starting to become moist at his course words. She had seen these scenes, fantasized about being humiliated and controlled by all manner of horrible men, and now, here she was kneeling in front of a disgusting fat man getting ready to take his foul load into her mouth. The shame and humiliation spiked her arousal and she groaned on the growing dick in her mouth.

True to his word, her tormentor grabbed her head and held her in place while he dribbled his load into her mouth.

"Don't swallow whore," he growled as he came. "That's what you are now. A whore. A whore paying off her husband's debt. Sex for money. A whore. Now, do like whores do and show me that load in your mouth."

Unable to resist his words Swati opened her mouth to display the white goo she held there. The camera zoomed in just as she was ordered to play with it. Swirl it. Blow bubbles. All the disgusting things he had said he was going to tell her to do. By the time she was allowed to swallow, she was so hot from the abuse and humiliation, that she was ready to fuck even him.

"Now bend over that table over there whore. I took a couple Viagra so I'm not gonna lose this hard-on for a while yet. No matter how many times I cum. Gotta get my money's worth right whore?"

Horny and humiliated, Swati did not respond to his taunts. She simply turned and bent over the table as directed. The fucking was very unsatisfying. His stubby dick did nothing to stimulate her and the loud slapping of his flabby belly against her firm ass cheeks didn't do anything to help. Neither did the inane

babbling dialogue that ensued while she was being abused.

"CUT."

Finally, her old fat partner had finished and moved away. The scene over, he slapped her on the ass and left the set without so much as a thank you for the fuck. Swati was hot, sweaty and sore. All she wanted was to lie down and take a break.

"That's lunch, take an hour," the director announced to everyone.

Swati was led back down the hall and into a little dressing room that held a table, two chairs and a small couch. Tottering over to the couch on her towering heels, she flopped down exhausted.

"You want anything for lunch honey?" It was the make-up girl from before.

The exhausted newly minted porn star simply shook her head no in response. Her stomach was in knots and the last thing she wanted was to eat anything, but she was terribly thirsty and asked for a bottle of water. When the girl came back, she had a water bottle and two little pills.

"Here hon," she soothed. "I can see you're having a bit of a hard time. These little darlings will take the edge off for you," she continued as she handed Swati the pills and the water. "You just lay here and relax and let them work their magic. You'll be right as rain in no time at all." The water quenched her thirst and soon she was fast asleep on the couch.

When she was roused from her slumber, Swati felt almost impossibly good. Whatever those pills had been, they certainly had worked to remove the pain and anxiety over her current situation. She almost enjoyed being dressed up in another slutty outfit. Her entire body seemed to be electrified. All her senses were on high alert and she felt like she could run a marathon. She imagined that she could feel the force of the men's eyes on her body as she sauntered onto the set for her second feature.

What she saw stopped her dead in her tracks. She did not believe that she had any further down to go, but a whole new class of degradation was staring back at her from beneath the floodlights. The man could not have been four feet tall. A dwarf. Yet another untouchable. No wonder they had left her in her bare feet instead of another pair of towering heels. And the set. The set was a jungle scene with a grass hut and a bonfire pit.

When he slipped out of his robe, Swati saw that he wore nothing other than a loincloth, which displayed a prominent bulge in the front.

"OK, Swilly," the director began. "You have been lost in the jungle. You're tired, and hot, and you stumbled upon this pygmy tribe. You're so relieved and grateful, that you offer yourself to them in gratitude. Sorry we only have one tribesman. Just go with the flow. Bruno here is a pro, He'll guide you along"

At the mention of his name, the dwarf smiled in her direction.

"Don't worry baby. You're going to enjoy this," he sneered as he grabbed his crotch. "Big man, small cock. Small man, ALL cock. Never been truer than with old Bruno."

"AAAANNNNNND ACTION!"

One of the make-up girls sprayed her skin with water to simulate sweat and she was pushed, causing her to stumble into the set. Her pounding heart rushed the drugs to her brain and Swati swooned, just as she reached her co-star.

On her knees at his feet, he was still shy of looking him in the face. When he began to chant some gibberish and dance around the stunned woman. As the drugs continued to alter her consciousness, she almost began to believe that she was indeed in the jungle. That this man was a pygmy. That she was hopelessly lost and in need of a saviour.

After a few more inane gestures and dialogue, Swati found herself taking his disproportionately large cock deep into her mouth. The dwarf wrapped his gnarled fingers in her hair and pulled her roughly back and forth on his rigid organ.

"That's it. Yeah," Bruno groaned in encouragement, the pretense of his gibberish pygmy language suddenly gone. "Suck that cock bitch. Take it all."

At that he pushed himself deeply into her mouth causing her to gag and wretch. Satisfied that he had humiliated her sufficiently, the little man waddled around behind the kneeling woman and flipped up her skirt. Even through her drug induced fog Swati was intensely humiliated when Bruno spit on her sex. A sharp slap on her ass was followed by another big gob of spit hitting her pussy and running down her thigh.

Aiming his cock at her spittle covered lips, Bruno thrust himself in, right down to the root causing the abused woman to grunt obscenely. Swati could feel his little hands grasping and pulling her hips back towards him as he pounded into her unresisting body. Her mind reeled with shame as she thought of what she was doing. Allowing a dwarf, another untouchable to use and abuse her sex. Tears of shame at what she was allowing them to do to her ran down her cheeks to join those already there from her earlier gaging fit.

After several minutes of slapping and thrusting, Bruno pulled himself out of her cunt and ran around to her face. Grabbing his thick cock in one hand and her hair in the other, he pulled her head up until she was face to face with is crotch.

"Look at me," he growled. "Look up at me and smile bitch."

Raising her eyes to look into the dwarf's face, Swati felt nothing like smiling. In fact, she felt sick to her stomach, but a quick slap to her face was enough to make her comply. No sooner were their eyes locked and her mouth twisted into an obscene parody of a smile than Bruno groaned and let fly with his cum. Spurt after spurt flew out of his dick landing on her face and hair.

"CUT! That's a wrap."

Lying in her humiliated stupor Swati never heard the conversation between Fitzroy and the director.

"Yeah Fitz, She's pretty good. Compliant and all. Seems like she would do pretty much anything. How much?"

"I don't know man. I don't know. It just doesn't seem right selling her to you and all, you know? She has a job at my company. She has a husband."

"Fuck off man. Nobody knows she's here with you and people disappear every day. Quit trying to jack up the price and just get on with it. How about twenty?"

"Twenty?"

"Yeah... Twenty grand and she stays here nothing more said."

Fitzroy was stunned. It had never been his intent to go this far, to do anything like this, but here was a very lucrative offer staring him in the face. The silence hung in the air as he pondered his circumstance.

"Jezus man. You drive a hard bargain. Forty then, and not a single fucking penny more."

Forty thousand was more than Fitzroy cleared in a year as a janitor. This was a life changing offer. Should he take it? Could he take it? What about her? What about her husband.

"For fuck sake man. Say something! I've dealt with some hard assed negotiators before, but you... Fifty grand or get the fuck out"

"Done." The word was out of his mouth before he even formed the thought.

"OK then. Done," crowed the director. "Let's just go into the office and do the deal," he continued, knowing that he would clear more than that with the movies they already had. He loved dealing with these amateurs.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,293 Followers