Sweat and Delirium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I'm close. Tony, you—oh."

She can't get the words out. Tony parts her opening with his thumbs and drives his tongue deeper than ever, and Isobel moans. She knows it is just her aroused imagination, but his tongue seems to reach far into her pelvis, and the sensation is blinding.

"Isobel." Tony encourages her off his face a couple centimetres, but maintains a ceaseless massage of her labia as he speaks. "Isobel, they'll hear. God, they'll hear."

"Don't you fucking stop," Isobel says. Her voice cracks as she meets his eyes. "I'm close."

Tony seems to have no rebuttal. He plants an airy kiss on her pussy and raises his eyebrows. "Are you gonna cum on your own?"

Isobel smiles down at him. She stands briefly, her knees cracking, and rotates herself so she's facing his feet. The world gives a little spin. Her body feels spent to breaking point, but she's not done. She kneels back down and leans forward towards his underwear until her breasts tickle his stomach.

"Is this position okay?" she says over her shoulder. She fingers the waistband of his boxers. "You've been very constrained, poor thing."

Tony puts his hands on her ass and guides her slightly over. She feels the faintest flick of his tongue on her labia before he says, "There we are." A heavier kiss. "That's perfect."

Isobel inhales sharply as he continues eating her out, his thumbs tickling her thighs. It takes her half a moment to regain her composure, at which she stretches the elastic of his underwear, pushes them down his legs to his knees, and inhales the subtlest scent of his sex. His cock stands up. It is darkened, perhaps by the restriction it's endured all night in his pants, and its tip is already slick with precum. She leans in and lets a strand of saliva fall over its length. Tony buckles under her from the sudden contact, his tongue slipping from her pussy.

"Imagine my fucking face," Isobel says, closing a hand around the base of his member, "if I went back to this morning and told myself I'd have my brother's cock in my throat tonight."

Tony's breath is on her mound as he speaks. "Your throat?"

"Mm." Isobel shrugs. "We'll see."

She plants a kiss on the head of his shaft and watches him shudder, and just as his muscles relax she leans in again to take his tip in her mouth. He gasps as he eats her out. Her brother squirms underneath her as she runs her tongue around his cock. The sin is intoxicating. Isobel wraps her lips around him and bobs her head right down, tongue roaming, feeling him fill her up, and prod against her cheeks and the roof of her mouth. His tactile responses, shudders and convulsions and little sounds of ascent—they spur her on, so she takes him deeper and deeper until her lips touch the shaven stubs of hair at the base of his cock. She gags and comes up trailing saliva.

"God. Fuck." She pumps him with her hand as she tries to catch her breath, but finds that the air won't come; for a crescendo is building so violently in her that it takes her breath away. She almost chokes on nothing. "Tony... God."

Isobel gives a hysterical spasm. Her cheeks and chest flush with blood, and for a moment as the pleasure radiates through her body she thinks she might faint. The world spins. She can hardly discern his tongue and fingers working over the rush in her every limb. When she cums, she moans out into the quiet bedroom without thought for the parents across the hall. If they are awake, they must surely hear her. She drops her weight onto Tony's body and squirms against his flesh, enrapt by the orgasm her brother provoked in her, breaking out in goosebumps down every inch of her flesh. There is sweat and hot sex between them. His body is her anchor. She buries herself into him and he is her favourite person in the world and they just need to stay here like this forever, his scent all she can smell, his touch all she knows, and they just need to stay here like this for fucking ever until time runs out. She rides her climax out with unruly breaths until her sense of balance is restored and the ecstasy has subsided into a throbbing, almost painful plateau.

"Isobel?"

"Tony." She rolls sideways onto the bed and sits up to stare at his gleaming face. Her body is shining with sweat, her hairs still standing. "Tony..."

"Isobel."

"I love you."

"Like a brother?"

"Well. Partly." Isobel falls back. She stares at the ceiling and pants. "Fuck, I love you."

"I love you too."

She sits back up and straddles his thighs so she's kneeling just ahead of his cock. It is still hard, and pulses when she holds it. Though she knows no stronger words, her expressions of love seem inadequate. They don't express the length of her need for him. She wants him, not just in proximity, but to be his and for him to be hers; to cling to his flesh and take his entire length inside her until they both hurt too much to keep going. That fucking delirium. It's driving her insane.

"Are you close, Tony?" Isobel asks. Her voice is a whisper. "Will you cum for me?"

Tony's damp face contorts. His body shakes. "For my sister?"

"For your little sister." Isobel pumps him faster, hovering over him so his cock is angled towards her stomach. She stares him in the eyes, desperate to make him feel some inch of the pleasure she felt. "Cum for your little sister. She wants it, Tony."

"Isobel?"

"What is it?"

"This won't be the last time," Tony says. He shakes on the verge of his climax but stares at her all the same. "Maybe inside you next time."

Isobel giggles and gives a little nod. Real life is so malleable. She strokes his shaft until he is gasping for air, until he can't maintain the eye contact and looks down at her stomach, and his flesh breaks into goosebumps as he reaches his climax...

And though she knows it is utterly stupid, Isobel's infatuation gets the better of her. She is obsessed. She wants every piece of her brother's love and sex she can get; so just as his orgasm hits she repositions herself, hovering the tip of his cock an inch from her opening. Tony's eyes lock onto hers. Her pussy still glistens from her own orgasm, and now it takes Tony's too. His cock quavers and douses her mound with cum, shockingly hot, load after load. It runs over her labia and thighs and flows onto the bed, and slickens her pubic hair like soap. Some spurts spatter up her stomach. And one or two land in her crevice between her labia. It lasts all of ten seconds, then Tony's cock stops pulsating and the cum starts to cool

He lets out a long, low exhale. "Isobel..."

"Is this okay?" Isobel asks. She lets go of his cock and runs her fingers over her thighs and stomach to smear the cum around. "You came all over your little sister, did you? Oh dear."

Tony stares at her, cheeks flushed. He says, "I love you."

She says it back to him. And while he watches she runs her fingers over her mound, spreading his sperm out across its lips and entrance, fingering herself with sticky fingers. She gently parts her labia. Her orifice is milky from those spurts of cum which found their way inside, and as they watch the thick liquid drools back out onto the bed sheet. Her brother's cum runs out of her pussy onto the bed. Out of her fertile pussy.

Tony leans in to kiss her. "What happened to Mummy's little princess?"

"Mm, maybe she got fucked." Isobel kisses him back. "Impregnated like a little slut."

"I guess you're stuck with me, then."

She smiles at him. "I guess I am."

Neither considers the prospect of a real pregnancy. They are too caught up in the intoxication of the sin, too infatuated by the depravity and the many future prospects which present themselves. A thousand shots of vodka won't compare. They clean up, and Isobel nestles down beside him. They sleep naked. Her hand roams his chest and stomach, her lips finding his a dozen times through the night. Sweat between their bodies, and a depraved sort of unity. She had her brother's cum inside her, and now she sleeps with him like a lover. Reality, it seems, can be stretched—but to what limit?

End of Chapter One

© 2024 MildlyAroused. All rights reserved. This publication, in part or full, may not be reproduced or used in any way without expressed permission from the author, except in that which is transformative or critical in nature. Individuals may download material for personal use, but distribution is prohibited. If you see this publication elsewhere it has been copied without permission.

12