Sweater Homewrecker Ch. 09

Story Info
Lead to erotic revenge.
2.5k words
5
3.3k
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prut0
prut0
14 Followers

As soon as I stopped shivering I smelled how horny Teresa was. She could have forced me between her thighs but she didn't. This act of respect towards a suffering disgraced guy felt nice.

I wanted to thank her for that. So I slid down and used my tongue anyway. This wasn't playing Elena's role. It was me. The true me. And I think Teresa understood that.

After a long time under her sweater dress, I was freed to go out once again. The lights hurt my eyes when I came back to reality outside her dress and the touch of her intimates. Teresa was looking at me with relief I've never seen on her face before. She helped me up and closed to my face. Then she gave me a long and sincere kiss.

- Thank you -- she said when she parted lips from mine.

She stood up and looked at herself in a mirror. Her hair was a mess and her make-up was all over her face from the couple of orgasms she received.

- C'mon, help me fix this -- she waved a finger around her head and went inside her bedroom.

There she sat on a chair before a desk equipped with a small mirror. I was behind her when she passed me a hairbrush.

- Please! -- she said when I took it. I wondered for a moment but my hand knew how to use a hairbrush and I took her hair in my other hand. It was soft and nice, and it smelled great.

I started brushing it while she took some tampons and removed her messed up make-up before applying new.

- I don't want to ruin your fantasy but I think it's about time to actually bring the torture to Elena.

- What are you talking about?

She was looking at herself in the mirror. Then she suddenly turned around and pulled out my boner from under my sweater and, to my awe, she placed it on her left shoulder, right onto the chunky knit of the sweater dress.

- I need you to be horny for what we are about to do.

- Do what? -- I asked riddled.

Teresa sighed.

- Listen, I don't want to underestimate your fantasies about humiliating Elena but... I've been thinking throughout this whole evening -- why are you torturing yourself like this? I mean, Elena deserves to be punished. And I definitely like to dominate the image of her. But why do you have to live through her punishment?

- What do you have in mind?

My boner was leaking on her shoulder. I tried my best to hold from turning this into something messier.

I kept brushing her hair.

- I think it's time to take our games to her.

- How? -- the hairbrush stopped.

- By letting her get a taste of your experiences.

I looked at the sparkly eyes in the mirror. Teresa had a plan. And she was about to let me join it.

Teresa removed my hairpins and gave me the yellow scarf to put it around my neck. I rolled it and let it hide my mouth and chin. Then she gave me a chunky black slouchy hat which was loose and cozy on my head. I knew that these preparations were meant for the outdoors. I was on the edge of ending all of this. My previous walk outside was incredibly harsh and I definitely didn't want to repeat it.

Thankfully, Teresa let me put on my jeans. None of her pants would fit me. I still had the big green cowl neck sweater on and put on her furry boots over my jeans. My outfit was ready and she opened the door for me. I was so afraid to go out into the freezing night again that I stepped back when I heard the wind blowing. There was a taxi waiting for us on the street. Suddenly I realized I wasn't ready to go out dressed as a girl one more time this night. I looked at Teresa and asked:

- May I stay here?

- No way! I promise you'll want to be there alongside me.

- You didn't tell me exactly what we are going to do.

- It is a surprise. But you have to hide your true identity. You'll know why when we get there.

Teresa took her handbag and walked out, still covered in her thick yellow sweater dress. I hesitated for a moment, then I took the key and locked the door from the outside. The devastating wind made me quit wondering and I rushed to join her in the taxi.

I stepped in the backseat, next to her. The driver -- a bald guy with glasses -- looked at me in the mirror. I hid in my slouchy hat and big round scarf. Teresa told him some address and the car drove off.

I was very nervous throughout the trip. We crossed through most of the city until we reached an industrial area with big warehouses and many empty buildings. Teresa held my hand when we got close. It seemed that she was excited too.

The driver was glancing at me a couple more times but he showed manners and didn't say anything. Teresa had turned me into a good female image but I wasn't sure how did I look in his eyes.

We reached our destination and Teresa paid the driver since I had left my wallet at her home. Exiting the taxi I immediately recognized the place -- it was Elena's office. I had no idea what we were doing here but for the first time tonight I was glad that I was outside dressed like this. There was no way I would walk in there as my usual me.

- Come -- said Teresa and closed to the door.

- What are we doing here? -- I whispered, looking around while the taxi was leaving.

The office building was smaller than the three warehouses around it. There should be some guard somewhere around but I remembered Elena telling me he is an old guy and usually sleeps through his shifts.

- We are going to even the game.

- What?

- Just follow me!

Teresa was trying to open the main door to the building but it was locked. Then she went around the corner, looking for a way in. I noticed a back door and tried opening it. It was also closed. We went around the next corner but there were no doors on this side. The last wall we were going to check was next to some bushes. We had a hard time going through it, especially Teresa with her long dress. When we managed to look around, she suddenly spotted an old wooden door with paint scraped off of it. I tried opening it but it was barred. I looked at Teresa knowing that this is the only weak spot in the building. She nodded, understanding the situation. If I was unable to open it, we couldn't go in.

But I pushed and shoved and kicked it. My shoulder got bruised badly and my palms were hurting from hitting the wood. And then, just before I was about to give up, the door opened wide with me nearly falling inside.

- Yes! -- whispered Teresa.

I stepped inside a dark hallway. I helped her enter behind me. I told her to stay there until I look around the place.

There were five doors on the left and only two on the right. I was glad I was impossible to recognize under the female clothes because I was doing something illegal and most of all - shameful. I first checked the doors on the right side -- they turned out to be a janitor's office and the toilets. Leaving them I started checking the doors on the left. They weren't locked.

It took me a minute before I found Elena's workplace. Then I made a sign to Teresa to come and join me. She closed the door behind her and looked at the room.

- It's very neat -- she admitted.

The office had two desks for two employees. I recognized Elena's handwriting on some papers on one of them. I showed it to Teresa who was looking out the window at the moment.

- Elena works here -- I said.

- Good! -- Teresa closed and looked around the desk.

- Now what?

Teresa smiled and took something out of her purse. She placed it onto Elena's desk, just under the keyboard. I went to see what it was and smiled as well.

Teresa had just placed a photo of Elena and the tall guy, fucking in this very room.

- You were right! I needed to be here.

- I wrote my number on the back -- she said. -- I will be waiting for her call.

- Blackmail?

- When I wanted you to make our relationship public, I didn't realize this was going to cost you. There is a chance that information to be considered as important when your divorce happens. And I'm sure a divorce will happen. But knowing about me, Elena might be advised by her lawyer to want more from the family property you two bought together. She might use me to leave you with nothing. But being a cheater herself -- Teresa pointed the picture -- she would leave you alone. That way, if you want of course, you could ask the court to leave her with nothing instead. Because we have documented proof of her cheating while my relationship with you is only but a gossip.

I stood in the middle of the office, trying to realize that an actual divorce is to come. Teresa was right about that. I was ignoring the fact that my future will have to be spent without Elena. I felt my world turning upside down. I sat on the desk and looked outside the window. Even without Teresa, my marriage was about to be ruined by the cheating Elena. How could she do this to me? I wasn't easy to live with but I always loved her. I thought I was prepared for this moment after the last year, but facing the fact that she was leaving me for good broke my heart.

All of this had to be endured while I was dressed like a girl in the middle of the night at my wife's office.

Teresa closed to me. Her hand caressed my cheek. My eyes were revealing my thoughts. She kissed me. Her lips felt like an ointment to my wounded heart. She kissed me again. I needed her to heal me although I deep down realized this wasn't possible. So I didn't let go of her. She pushed herself to me and her big wooly breasts pressed my body. The yellow sweater dress was so soft. My hands started exploring its knit until Teresa moaned. I felt her hand unbuttoning my jeans. Her cold fingers met my throbbing flesh. I lifted her dress and she closed to me. Her eyes were begging me to go on and her hand pulled me out in mid-air. She kissed me again, her tongue was passionate and impatient. I could barely breathe.

The next moment I was inside her. There was no condom this time. I was feeling her insides twitching and embracing me gently. I laid my head onto her shoulder and let her bit my ear. At first I didn't want to rush. But then I opened my eyes and saw that we were onto Elena's desk. Unbearable rage wanted to get out of me. I pulled Teresa's hair and pushed her onto the desk, face down. She was holding the edge of her sweater dress, inviting me in. I shoved myself roughly between her fleshy ass cheeks and dived in heaven. Teresa moaned with a twist of light pain in her voice.

I was impatient and eager to disgrace Elena's workplace. I was pounding Teresa from behind while her hands were trying to grab a hold of herself through the ride. Her long sleeves covered her fingers and soon unrolled completely. They started waving around pushing things, out of its owner's control. Documents, pens, a calculator and the phone -- all of it fell on the ground. I was so mad that I've tried to keep my life and still it fell apart, that I didn't care for anything else besides my own pleasure right now.

My green cowl neck fell around my elbows. For a first time that night, my nakedness felt good. I grabbed the yellow sweater dress and pulled it towards me. Teresa moaned of pleasure. Her juicy ass was bouncing around my crotch in a heavenly ocean of flesh. She tried to put her hands on the desk in search for a more comfortable position but I was harshly penetrating her from behind and all she did was making more mess on the floor.

I filled her with my pleasure. I couldn't stop cumming for a long time. Her hole was dripping from sweat and sperm but I found myself unable to stop. This was a dream coming true. And I wanted it to last longer.

Her slimy hole kept welcoming me. I was going deeper and deeper. Teresa's painful moans arose to the point of almost shouting out loud. At some point her wooly covered hand tried to reach back, probably to push me away. Teresa was struggling whether the experience was too hurtful or too nice to stop it. Her hand finally went away and let me enjoy her again.

The dress was falling onto my belly. The sensational feeling of this pile of wool onto my skin prepared me for the second finish. I nearly tore her knit apart with my raging fingers. Then I felt her orgasm wetting her thighs just before I messed her up one more time from behind. My balls hurt while emptying myself for a second time in such a short period inside her.

I moaned and felt the incredible inner peace after a great sex -- a pleasure I had forgotten even existed. Joyful exhaustion filled me. I leaned forward and laid my head onto her soft back, still not out of her. We took our time, catching our breath with closed eyes. I wanted to thank Teresa for this night but I was too tired to speak. But, eventually, I had to get up and step back in order for her to find a more appropriate position to rest.

When I finally did it, she was dripping from behind all over the floor. I sat on a chair, still with my jeans down, watching her slowly getting up on her feet. Then she arranged her sweater dress over her ass and released her hands from the yellow sleeves. She looked around and took the photo from the floor. It was placed right back up on the desk, under the keyboard.

Then Teresa turned around towards me and her eyes got wet just by looking at me. She closed to me and hugged me tightly, right there on the chair.

- This was awesome! -- she whispered in my ear with the voice of a fatty who was constantly mocked throughout her entire life and who at last received the long awaited attention she was longing for.

prut0
prut0
14 Followers