All Comments on 'Sweaty, Sticky Night Ch. 01'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing is amazing passionate sensual and erotic .

Thanks so much

Michael age 67

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another sensual and erotic story told in such a way that a person feels as if they were there. A person can als most smell the passion in that room.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

LOVED this story so much!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot Hot Hot!!!! I have to start reading it again and finish what I started.

LordDeanLordDeanover 1 year ago

God you have such a wicked mind to writ this story. To say it was hot would be an understatement. If there was ice here, it surely would have melted. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for chapter 2. Very erotic.

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 1 year ago

another wonderful story! You are truly gifted, and please keep writing

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

This was brilliant! An amazing job of limited first person narrative.

I suppose the jerky, jerky boys didn’t understand it, but those of us with literary acumen truly appreciate your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I felt something pumping out of me. Liquid. Spraying all over daddy's arm........"

You pissed on him or are you just perpetuating the usual squirting BS?

It spoiled what could have been a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. It felt quite real as I am in that part of the world myself at the moment. Temps. forecast of 80 plus degrees in November!! Ridiculous.

Elaine_MatureElaine_Matureover 1 year ago

Love it! Good pacing, nice imagery. Sensual.

I will read anything you write!

bwmombwmomover 1 year ago

I felt the heat. No greater love than a girl for her dad…except maybe a mom for son :)

Smarthomanid2Smarthomanid2over 1 year ago

It’s ten degrees at the moment but I am sweating after reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice job! Great tension building

norfolknumber9norfolknumber9over 1 year ago

Just found your stories. All very exciting. All made me very excited. Thankyou. I’m looking forward to reading more.

GrayHound_69GrayHound_69over 1 year ago

As I wrote ...I knew you wold not have dissapointed me ... love the way your brain knows how to work the sensuality up on how reads your stories... great writing

MaryO712MaryO71210 months ago

Is there going to be part two?? I would love to read the next chapter

MikeykeithMikeykeith9 months ago

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you nasty lil girl, really?!!

SO FUCKING HARD & WET FOR PART II

AWESOME TALE. YUMMY!!!

live4thebjlive4thebj7 months ago

You wrote this in 2022 almost a year ago. I want part two now! 5-stars

bridgetrosebridgetrose7 months agoAuthor

Ahh, hello!! I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to write chapter 2 for this yet. I always meant to, but I got sidetracked with several other story projects I've been working on. I'll try to get to this, though!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

★★★★★★ out of 5 ☆ !!! Amazing narrative, very visual, true erotica for the mind... "Brain Porn", is that a thing? With future Chapters, please keep it as Ellie telling the story! Don't hop back and forth from daddy to daughter POV. But would love to have a bunch more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The way you write these stories it makes me think you may have first-hand experience with taboo naughty things baby God you make me hot with your sexy writings

NesticNestic6 months ago

Wowww ... what a great story ... MORE than 5 stars ... So sensual, erotic, slow and with words very well picked. Please go on. Can't wait for more of your stories to come ... Thanks for sharing ..

MikeykeithMikeykeith4 months ago

☆Happy 🎶 New Year to my favorite NastyGirl writer, Ever!

May your year be Lit with love, laughter and smut for all.

You Are Amazing!!!☆☆☆☆☆☆

bridgetrosebridgetroseabout 1 month agoAuthor

Just wanted to pop in here and let you guys know that Chapter 02 is FINALLY coming for this story! It's already submitted, so now I'm just waiting for it to be reviewed and published. :)

Plus... I already have two more chapters to come soon after!

(And another couple stories that I'm working on, too...)

KachinaDollKachinaDollabout 1 month ago

Stunning. I found this after your posted Part 2. Now to read that. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Incredibly hot and also plausible like so many of your stories..Love that she’s small breasted and he has biggish pecs, almost like they could wear the same bra…knowing that she’s getting herself off, so so hot for daddy….so many possibilities..Keep going!

JT

SometimeintheMorningSometimeintheMorningabout 1 month ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You don't know how much I needed this right now!

Saving part 2 for later tonight!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES