All Comments on 'Swedish Girlfriend and the Refugee'

by Zalanic

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My first and only thought after reading the statement after the title was "WHY?" I can't begin to fathom ever wanting my girlfriend or wife to be fucked by others, especially if I watched. I didn't bother reading your second entry. As poorly as the first story was rated what made you think adding another equally as bad was a good idea?

I won't bother looking again, I'll simply ignore anything you post from here on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you going to keep writing the same story over and over? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a miserable asshole. I feel sorry for any woman that comes in contact with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why did you post a story that is basically 80% the same?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a good rewrite!

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 3 years ago

I am not sure why you have posted the same story but for it being a Swedish girlfriend instead of a German wife? What next - A French or Italian wife / Girlfriend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Same as the other story . Not that good.

ZalanicZalanicalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments, this is just an edited version whereas the previous one was just a draft (hence the different title etc) but somehow they did not remove the other one. I'll see if I can get it removed :)

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story! Even though it was basically the same as your other story. My only disappointment was that the boyfriend never watched his girlfriend Anna and Ahmed making love 😋 especially after Anna started staying/sleeping with Ahmed at his place. He could have cleaned up the messy creampie too. I give the story Five stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is just everyday life in modern Sweden. Used to be a great country, now a shithole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do these little retards read something tagged cuckold on an erotic story site that's titled girlfriend and the refugee and act surprised by the OBVIOUS content in it? Is it just post-cum shame or are you really that fucking stupid

good story btw

Realdeal123Realdeal123almost 3 years ago

Why this story look like My German Fiancée and the Refugee but being dumber version of it?

Make_Me_Watch85Make_Me_Watch85almost 3 years ago

To be honest, I loved the story! Hot and arousing, and I liked the encouragement part!

I wished he watched them or got involved! The end is ok, I think that parts need improvement!

Why everyone is hating and they know the content from the title

limpcucklimpcuckalmost 3 years ago

someone knows how to copy and past then change the country. dont take credit for someone else's work and pass it off as yours

ZalanicZalanicalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Limpcuck @Realdeal, this is the same story! The previous one was a draft and has been since removed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! That was very hot story. Would love to hear, how has their life continued after 3-4 years. Has Anna given birth to many mixed babies and are they a happy family? Maybe also Anna's friends have begun dating also black refugee men? Don't have to write a new story, can you tell here in comments section a some kind of prologue, how you see things will go?

ItyuiiItyuiialmost 3 years ago

Nice, good story. Although I would have liked to read more about what happened on their dates, from the same pov.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, one of the best I've read on here. Not sure if you planned to or not, but you should write more stories. This one is really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Genuinely the best story on this site.

ZalanicZalanicover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thanks for the comment(s) :) Probably not, posting and editing stories on this website proved really tedious. Maybe some day if I have some inspiration

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story, love to hear what happen when she meet the refugee. Would you post more about this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You wrote a wonderful story that benefitted everyone involved. Real life should also be so fortunate. All is well that ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really a good story! Would be very nice to read a new one from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was like reading my own mind. Wishing for my girlfriend to help refugees like this!

PiusPaulPiusPaulabout 1 year ago

Great story, I must say! You managed to write a truly sexy story, without having many explicit sex scenes in it. That's really good work. Would love to read more from you.

charliem100charliem10012 months ago

It started great, but for me it should have been limited to her fucking Ahmed and maybe some of his friends, not losing her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's definitely authentic in the sense that atleast in Finland and Norway, more unmarried couples are accepting this method of integrating immigrants and refugees and paving a path towards citizenship. It's a truly heartening gesture to open up our homes and wombs to African refugees.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This started strong and then doooove off the believability scale ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous