Swedish Girlfriend and the Refugee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna paused for a while. Seemingly lost in thought for a moment and then looked up, looking me in the eyes as she continued, "Do you think I should go on another date with him?"

At this question, to my dismay, my bulge hardened yet again; I could almost not believe my ears. After some deliberation and internal turmoil, I figured I should hardly be surprised.

My sweet girlfriend would do anything to help someone else. If anything, this was my fault for creating the perfect situation where she could 'help' a young African stud by going on dates with him.

After some deliberation, I quieted my fantasy and thought about how this was still just a friendship.

With some reluctance, I replied, "Sure, you... you could just keep going until he is confident enough to go out with other people." Then, I continued, "So he can take care of himself in the wider world and interact with people outside the centre."

Finally, in an afterthought, I added, "It would show him what a deeper, more meaningful connection with someone could be like."

Anna, while still also looking somewhat conflicted, nodded in agreement. That seemed like a logical thing to do. We could help Ahmed until he was able to find people to interact with or befriend himself.

Just like my porn habit had introduced me to more intense content after some time, it seemed we were now ready to take the next step.

Meanwhile, a dark part of my mind was already picturing how his black physique could look rubbing against my cute, pale, blond-haired girlfriend if we kept this going. In the stories I read, the women fulfilled the bull's ultimate fantasy by accepting being mated and bred by the bull.

The danger was here; he could eventually see her as his path to citizenship and a family in our country. I knew that I never wanted to tip the balance and fully live this cuckold fantasy.

But , I had to admit a dark and forbidden desire in me wanted to see Anna coupled with an African refugee who bred her short, toned body repeatedly. And I sighed as I knew that I had only myself to blame for creating this situation.

That night while brushing my teeth, I looked in the mirror and decided I wanted to prevent my fantasies from taking me for a ride as much as possible. In all likelihood, nothing would happen, and I could still enjoy parts of my fantasy without risking the consequences of losing Anna to a black lover.

That prospect helped me decide my next moves. First, I would agree with Anna casually dating Ahmed; at least until she wanted to pull out or he became independent enough to build up a social circle of his own.

My mind was somewhat at ease, and as I went to bed and looked at her shapely form in the bed, she was already fast asleep. Slowly slipping into the bed, I lightly caressed her face and brushed aside some of her blonde hair.

After the following date with Ahmed, with some last hesitation from Anna and some more worrying from me, Anna and Ahmed met up more often. First once a week, and after a while, they met up even two evenings per week. Anna beamed about the amount of progress Ahmed was making.

She came downstairs to head out for dinner with her dark-skinned African friend one day, and I noticed something different.

Aside from her usual tight pants, top and earrings, she wore a beautiful African piece of jewellery spanned from her nose to her ear. I looked at her in disbelief while taking in her beauty and said, "Wow, where did you get that?"

Anna smiled nervously, "A gift from Ahmed. This jewellery is the latest fashion for women in his country, and he asked me to wear it." As she walked out of the front door, I barely was able to contain my raging boner and went straight upstairs to rub one out.

When I later lay in our bed, absentmindedly rubbing my erect member, I contemplated to myself, "How long before Ahmed decides to take their platonic relationship further?"

And after a bit, my mind wandered further; nervously, I started to question our situation. "What if Anna and Ahmed are already having sex during their dates?"

It dawned on me that while Anna may enjoy Ahmed's company, she may need a lot of encouragement from Ahmed before she would end up in his bed.

Then, finally, I sighed and tried to put these thoughts in my mind, "He would already be able to develop social skills by then to ask other women on dates". Then, letting go of my penis, I thought, "I know my girlfriend; she will do the right thing and prevent anything from happening."

As happened so often during the past few weeks, I reassured myself again that nothing would happen and went to bed as I awaited Anna's return from her date with Ahmed that night.

Unfortunately for my newfound calm state of mind, the next step in their 'casual' relationship presented itself when Anna one day came home crying. "They are going to evict Ahmed from the country," she said, sobbing in my arms.

"Wait, what, how?" I replied, "I thought that his integration process was going well?"

Anna nodded, with tears in her eyes, "It was, but his country of origin, Nigeria, was deemed safe by the migration council. Because Ahmed has no family or partner here, he will have to leave by the end of the month."

I spent almost an hour consoling her. Then, as before, I could not believe myself when I said the following words, "What if there is a way to have Ahmed stay?"

"What kind of way?" Anna looked up from my chest, hope gleaming in her eyes, "how can he stay?" she continued. I replied, "That depends. Would you do anything to help him? You are not going to like it," as I wiped away the tears from her cheek.

My girlfriend nodded in determination. "If I can, I want to help."

I explained the scheme to her, my thoughts racing through my mind. I continued, "Because we were not in a registered marriage yet, you could register as Ahmed's partner. That way, he could stay and eventually gain citizenship."

"But what about us?" She looked at me, "Erik, I can't do that; we are in a relationship!"

I nodded nervously and reassured her, "You are right, this would only be temporary, and on paper, so you have nothing to worry about." Then, giving her some time to calm down, I continued, "However, it would take some paperwork, but if you are willing, Ahmed could perhaps stay."

Anna went quiet and, after some time, still teary-eyed, replied, "I will need some time to think it over," and left the room.

It was hard to describe how I felt at that moment; I knew deep inside that she knew this was more than just signing a piece of paper, and a large part of me wanted to bail out right then and there. At the same time, I knew this was the only way to help her friend, and she would do anything to help Ahmed.

After a few days and another date with Ahmed, Anna came home visibly struggling with her thoughts. She said several times, "I do not want to endanger our relationship."

I nodded, "Me either, but this would only be temporary until you find a more permanent solution to help him."

After some more deliberation, Anna finally agreed to the scheme. Caressing her beautiful round face, I kissed her on the forehead, as I usually did. I smiled at her, "Even if it is temporary, you will make a great partner for Ahmed," with the involuntary bulge in my pants visibly growing.

Anna looked down and grinned while cupping my semi-erect member through my pants. She gave me a peck on the cheek while slowly stroking my bulge. "I know," Anna began... "And this plan would greatly help Ahmed."

After a short pause, she continued, smiling mischievously, "Maybe you like seeing me with him?"

Her touch had me softly moaning while she kept stroking my pants and even quickened her pace. Finally, I said, "Yes, I think you two would look good together."

Anna gasped. "What about us damn you, don't you care about me?" pinching my side with her free hand.

Her remark saddened me, "I most certainly do; that is why I don't feel bad temporarily helping him; I can see how much you want to support him."

Anna bit her lip and pouted. "Aren't you worried this would impact our relationship?"

I shrugged and replied, "Your happiness is important to me. Helping people makes you happy, and Ahmed needs our help."

By this time, it seems I was not the only one getting aroused. Anna slowly slipped off my pants and grinned, "Let's see how hard this temporary arrangement makes you, my love," and revealed my erect member.

Then, slowly kneeling to the ground stroking my erect member, she smiled, "Yess, you are so hard already." Then, she started bobbing up and down, licking and teasing my cock with her eager wet mouth.

"Mhmm, you taste so good," she moaned.

Moaning in pleasure, I said, "Let's just make sure you get what you want and can help Ahmed not to get deported," and added, "We will be back to how things were as soon as he has his citizenship."

That seemed to put Anna at ease as she stopped licking and looked at me while smiling slightly and started to gently lick my fully exposed cock.

Diverging from the usual oral action Anna usually preferred, that night, we made love, and I put a condom around my cock to slowly enter her.

Anna moaned, "Mhmm show me... how much you... love me, baby," as I pushed into her waiting depths. Then, she grabbed both sides of my back with her long nails digging into my skin.

After every thrust, more and more blood seemed to rush to her cheeks, and she tilted her head backwards, clearly enjoying herself.

As I was thrusting into her, my lust-filled mind wondered what Anna was thinking about, "Could she be imagining Ahmed as we were doing it?" The question was answered as she was nearing her climax. She began to moan Ahmed's name quietly.

At first, I thought I misheard her, but I knew for sure as her moans became louder. Anna's quiet calls for "Ahmed," "Mhmm Ahmed," however soft, became slightly more audible as I increased the pace of my thrusts. Finally, I could not hold myself, and with an intense grunt, my orgasm rolled over me as I shot my load inside the condom.

It was later that night Anna finally fully agreed to the scheme. The following week I helped them set up the paperwork and even created a joint account for them. Anna objected and asked why they needed a joint bank account.

I said I also did not like it but argued, "Your relationship would look more realistic if you shared your finances through a bank account." Although still somewhat shocked at this prospect, the explanation seemed to satisfy her objections for now.

The developing situation, possibly the thought of having an ever-closer friendship with Ahmed, even seemed to please her as she began smiling brightly again.

It was only a few days later, the immigration office responded to our application. It seems they accepted their partnership but also announced they would do periodic house checks to confirm their story. This new problem meant we also had to make sure they had an apartment they could spend time together in case of an unexpected house visit.

Despite this drastic step not sitting well with me at all, it seemed acceptable to Anna. After some days of consideration, she said, "It makes sense because if the immigration services find out we are not living as a couple, there might be trouble."

She continued, "And I would be able to see Ahmed more often and help him with his integration process so we could get him that citizenship faster." Anna purred as she traced one finger over my chest, "The sooner we get him that citizenship, the sooner we can spend every day together again."

This setup created a situation where Anna had to use her salary and Ahmed's income to rent an apartment using their joint account.

After we took care of everything, the plan was for Anna to temporarily spend time on the weekend days and come home at night. We created a routine where Anna spent almost all weekdays at our apartment and spent the rest at her and Ahmed's place.

This situation lasted until they decided to pick up their date nights again, which meant that she spent nearly three days with Ahmed. She went to their apartment straight from work on Friday and only came home on Monday evening.

My time separated from Anna fueled my fantasies. I could not believe how far we had already come.

Before Anna went to see Ahmed on Friday, she proposed the next step to me, "It would be more fair if I stayed Monday night and could come home earlier on Tuesday." She spoke about how much progress Ahmed was making. "And using that schedule, the time I spend at both places is split more evenly," she said.

While she spent even more time at Ahmed's place, the new schedule was really nice at first. We could have dinner together again on Tuesday, something I was looking forward to every week.

It still bothered me how quickly she agreed, which made me notice how Anna seemed more open to spending time with Ahmed.

At the same time, our love life was more active, and every night she was at my place was filled with fierce love making, despite my growing doubts about our new situation.

This routine went on for nearly a year. Then, finally, with Ahmed's deportation postponed, I became so used to this new routine that her announcement hit me like a truck.

"Ahmed and I are officially dating now," Anna told me one day. She reassured me that we would still be together, but she would also be Ahmed's girl from now on.

"How does that work?" I asked her furiously, "You will have two partners?" My worries about losing Anna finally overtook my drive to enjoy my fantasy.

"Shh, you will still be my partner just like we agreed before, but Ahmed will also be my boyfriend, not just on paper," she said as she unzipped my pants.

I sighed, angry at myself for letting this spin out of control. Anna knew exactly which buttons to push to calm me down.

She took my member into her hands and started to rub it back and forth. "I can still take care of you, but not as much as before."

Anna looked at me. "Only if I fully commit to Ahmed can he get a Swedish passport, and I still want to help him, but it has to be believable." Then, she grabbed a towel which she held next to my penis she was still softly stroking.

She explained that they needed to be careful, and if they found out she was sleeping around with someone who was not Ahmed, they could deport him anyway.

While I was enjoying my handjob, I nodded and resigned to her reasoning, "As long as you can still ... 'help' me out now and then, it's fine with me." She already invested so much in keeping Ahmed here, and I knew I could not talk her into abandoning him now.

Anna looked rather sad, although smiling at my response. It seemed like something else was bothering her, another condition she had not told me about yet.

After increasing her pace for a few minutes, she inched closer and sped her movements to finish me off. "Cum for me Erik, baby, please... cum for me," she whispered.

Hearing her sultry voice and with her latest announcement fresh in my mind, my climax finally hit me. "Mmhmm, thank you... for helping me... Anna," as I shot a drooping load of cum into the waiting towel she was holding for me.

While part of me knew I was now officially living out my earlier cuckold fantasy, the next time Anna left the house, she went to visit her second boyfriend. Aroused, confused, and worried, I went upstairs, dropped myself on the bed, unzipped and jerked off with my most glorious orgasm yet.

The world turned black and filled with stars as large amounts of my cum coated our bed while Anna was probably filling her pussy with Ahmed's glistening cum later that very night.

A part of me hoped this was all a part of getting Ahmed his citizenship and that we would quickly have things like they were before. Mostly I was filled with self-loathing as I had agreed to help her refugee, now boyfriend, despite the obvious problems it caused.

The following weeks were the most intense ones yet as I noticed she moved more and more clothing and personal items to Ahmed's place. While she still jerked me off into the towel, she and Ahmed were making plans as a couple more regularly than she and I were.

At this point, I realised we were fast approaching the tipping point where I would have no control over what would come next. Anna was officially spending more days with Ahmed than me, who was also her partner now. This made me worry that, in some more time, he would complete the conquest of my girlfriend.

Anna, was one night jerking me off into a towel as had become our new routine. She was gently rubbing my cock with the towel and looked at me as she said, "We need to talk."

It seemed like she was holding back tears. Then, speaking quietly, she talked about how she did not expect any of this to happen so soon but that she fell entirely in love with Ahmed.

And softly said, "With your permission, I'd like to make Ahmed my exclusive lover."

As she rubbed me, those words nearly brought me to my climax; it suddenly hit me; this might be the last time she jerked me off.

At the same time, I could feel my massive orgasm starting to roll over me. And, as my cum burst out into the towel, all I could mutter in reply through a single breath was, "I understand."

Anna seemed relieved, even beaming now, and after cleaning up, kissed me repeatedly on the forehead. It did not take long before she was crying in happiness. "It helps that you are supportive of this," she said, "the final step to getting a passport for Ahmed is when he establishes a family."

I looked at her in dismay. "Are you going to try for a baby?" I said.

Then, while gently patting her stomach, she nodded and gave me a slight smile. Finally, after some hesitation, she confirmed my earlier thoughts, "Actually, we have been trying for a while now; I was even slightly nauseous this morning."

And she was right; Anna did turn out to be pregnant. With me being a complete cuckold and Ahmed her exclusive lover, a few weeks later, she came by to pick up the last of her items.

When I opened the door, I could see what she meant by "we have been trying for a while now," as her pregnant belly was already slightly extended.

Anna looked beautiful, her skin had a healthy glow, and her hair was out of her usual ponytail. She was wearing simple jewellery that I had not seen before, probably gifts from Ahmed I figured.

A new silver piercing adorned her nose, and on her stomach I saw the signs of fresh stretch marks. It seemed Ahmed had wasted no time further claiming and changing his new girlfriend.

Faced with a roaring current of emotions, I was glad to see Anna again but could not help but be saddened by the situation. After handing Anna her last personal items, I also gave her an envelope with two engagement rings.

"What is this? Are you giving these to us?" she said.

Then, with a smirk, I said, "Yes, I can guess money is tight with a little one on the way, and I think you can use them more than I can," as I boldly leaned forward, kissed her on the forehead while gently patting her growing belly beneath her crop top.

Anna beamed and returned the kiss first on my forehead and then on both cheeks, tears welling up in her eyes, "Erik... Thank you so much; this means a lot to me."

After a while, she gently withdrew my hand from her stomach. Anna smiled and said, "It feels so amazing to make a difference," and absentmindedly traced some of the new curves of her now clearly grown belly.

"Thank you for letting me help him," she smiled again. Still, despite her smile, she now looked even somewhat saddened again as she started to walk off to her car.

Turning her head one last time to wave at me, I saw Ahmed sitting in the car and waiting for his beautiful blonde girlfriend to enter so they could start their life together.