Swedish Girlfriend and the Refugee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Involuntarily my bulge grew as I sighed , knowing that fateful news broadcast had led to this very moment. "My girlfriend would have never been bred by a black African refugee if we had not watched the news that night," I thought to myself.

I imagined Ahmed's dark cock and body clapping against her pale white cheeks. This mental image filled me with lust and disappointment, thinking, "This situation that would have been unthinkable just a couple of months ago." Internally chastising myself for allowing my fantasy to take control over my life like this.

It was not all negative, I thought, "Anna changed our lives to dedicate herself to helping someone." Then, zapping past a news broadcast showing even more migrants arriving here, "...even going as far to bear his children to help someone."

"She sure is a sweetheart," I sighed, "And I sure am the biggest idiot this world has ever seen," I continued.

Over the following weeks and months, thoughts over what happened never failed to light a fire in my groin and were ever the subject of my masturbation sessions. Anna and I remained close friends, and after Ahmed gained his citizenship and their family grew, she still often found the time to hang out with me as friends.

While my inability to control the situation still depresses me and forever changed my relationship with Anna, luckily, it did help Ahmed and help me kick the porn habit. So when I finally decided to start dating again, I hoped I could better myself and not just follow my dick around whenever the opportunity presented itself.

The end.