Sweep Me Off My Feet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the movie was over, they went into the bedroom, where Brinxton slowly undressed Zayne once he was laying down on the bed. Every little bit of exposed skin was met with Brinxton's mouth in kisses and bites. Zayne let out low moans when his teeth bit down hard enough to leave a mark, loving the possessive nature of it.

When Zayne was completely naked and exposed beneath him, Brinxton pulled his own shirt and pants off, leaving him still in his boxers as he pushed Zayne's legs up to expose that little rose bud he loved so much. Zayne grabbed onto his legs as Brinxton took his cock into his waiting mouth, bobbing up and down a few times before he moved down to Zayne's balls, then his perineum, and down to his hole.

Brinxton was surrounded by that wonderfully musky smell of Zayne that had become like home for him. It was manly but soft as well, and so perfectly Zayne. Brinxton ran his tongue along Zayne's opening and licked all around it before pushing his tongue inside. Zayne always seemed to fall apart when Brinxton rimmed him, moaning and thrusting his hips back and forth to get more contact with Brinxton's tongue while he chanted out his name.

He moved back up to Zayne's cock, licking along the glans before taking it in deep while he got his fingers slicked up with lube and started to work Zayne open. Zayne's moans got louder now, like they always did. Brinxton loved how needy Zayne got for him, as he practically begged for Brinxton's cock the more opened up he was.

"You want your fiancé's cock?" Brinxton asked Zayne as he lined himself up at his hole.

"Yes," Zayne groaned out, making the word sound much longer than it was. "God, I need you, Brinx. Please."

Brinxton kissed Zayne passionately as he pushed inside his fiancé. Zayne moaned against his lips, which caused Brinxton to moan back. That tight heat felt so good around him, and it was amazing to feel it all raw like they had for a while now. He still marveled at how much better this felt than sex with anyone else he had been with. It was like Zayne was molded just for him, and vice versa. He started to thrust in and out, getting faster as he went. They stayed like this for a little bit, before they switched positions so that Zayne was on top while Brinxton laid flat on the bed.

Despite Zayne's back issues, he did a good job with this position. He grabbed onto the headboard to steady himself and moved his hips back and forth so that Brinxton's cock would move in and out of him. Brinxton moved his own hips so that his cock ended up deep inside Zayne with each thrust inside. When Zayne arched his back just right, he could feel Brinxton's cock hitting his prostate just right with each thrust in and out.

"Fuck," Zayne groaned. "I'm so close!"

Brinxton gave a wicked smile. "That's right, baby! Ride me until you cum!"

Brinxton started stroking Zayne's cock as he said this, pumping his hand to the same rhythm of their thrusts. It only took a few good strokes before Zayne's hole clenched down around him while he shot out warm cum all over Brinxton's chest and hand. Brinxton pushed up inside of Zayne and shot spurt after spurt into his guts, causing Zayne to shiver and moan at the feeling while the last few shots came out of his own dick.

Brinxton shifted and let Zayne fall down on the bed next to him as they came down from their high. Brinxton grabbed the wipes and cleaned them up, taking extra care with Zayne's hole before he slipped his arms around his fiancé, who just seemed to melt into Brinxton's side. Zayne marveled a little again at how well they fit together before he admired his ring with Brinxton looking at it from behind him.

"So you like it?" Brinxton asked.

Zayne nodded his head. "I love it. And I love you."

"I love you too," Brinxton whispered and kissed Zayne again when he turned to look at him.

They spent the weekend at the cabin, making meals together, taking photos together, watching movies, talking, and making love. Brinxton wasn't big on posting things to his own social media, but Zayne didn't post anything on his until they were just about to leave the cabin, using a photo of the two of them together on the couch where the ring was visible to announce the engagement, though Zayne soon found out most of the family knew it was coming.

The Weeks accepted it was happening, though their parents didn't seem overly thrilled. Brielle made up for that, though, making a huge deal about asking to help plan and confronting the topic often with their parents. Brinxton thought it was possible Brielle liked making them uncomfortable sometimes, because she got this glow to her eyes like she was enjoying herself while also making it so their parents reacted less the more she brought it up. Daniel obviously hated everything about it, but said nothing.

They had a very low key engagement dinner, and then it was time for Elias and Aspen's wedding. Zayne gifted them a painting too, and also sang a song during the reception at Aspen's request. This time, at least, Brinxton and Zayne got to dance together, even taking a couple of spins around the dancefloor while Zayne was in his wheelchair. And the photographer got shots of the two of them together, as well as with the bride and groom and the whole family.

When it was Brinxton and Zayne's turn to get married, it was a smaller, much more intimate affair. Zayne stayed in his wheelchair for most of it, more comfortable to just do things the way that would be best for his body because his love backed him up and wasn't embarrassed by him. He stood up for the first dance, but looking back at the photos with his wheelchair didn't make him feel sad or regretful. He just loved the memories.

Brinxton smiled, looking through their wedding album online while Zayne wheeled himself back from the restroom. Their table wasn't exactly very accessible, but this was Italy, after all. When Zayne joined him at the table, he kissed Brinxton in greeting and smiled appreciatively at the photo Brinxton showed him. "I think this one is the best of the bunch. I'm thinking of this one over the fireplace?"

"I think that's perfect," Zayne agreed. "Zach will make jokes but you know how he is. One of these days he'll click with someone and then we can tease him back."

They had found out a few months before they got married that Zach had gotten his friend, who he had sex with often, pregnant, and Zayne had been having fun teasing Zach about that, though now they were letting Kali Hoffman move in so they could co-parent together while the two of them looked for another house to settle in eventually. Somehow Zayne thought if Zach did settle down, it would be with a guy, but it was hard to say.

"And this one," Zayne said, scrolling down a little to one that was a group photo of what Zayne was affectionately calling "the sibling group" - Zayne, Brinxton, Zach, Elias, Aspen, Brielle, and even Daniel. Daniel wasn't really smiling as he took a sip of his whiskey but the others all were grinning or blowing on noise makers. It was Zayne's favorite group photo, especially because you could see their dad and mom in the back toasting. He continued, "should go right by the front door in the entryway."

Brinxton laughed and nodded his agreement readily. Zayne looked into his husband's eyes for a moment, a fond look on his face before he pulled Brinxton into a deeper kiss. No one really gave them a second look, just another couple in Italy on romantic exploration, though Zayne's wheels got them more than enough looks to make up for it. They finished up their meal and then headed to walk along the streets for a while before going back to the hotel where they stripped down and just enjoyed each other.

It was a wedding that caused them to meet, a chance encounter at Zayne's ex's engagement party that led them down this path, but with Brinxton by his side, Zayne thought they could handle anything. Together.

Fin

~~See you in Zach's story!

12