Sweet 18 Ch. 03

Story Info
Some father-son/brother-futa sister bonding.
5.1k words
4.72
21.7k
40

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
344 Followers

This story contains incest, futa-on-male and dad jokes. Please proceed with caution.

*****

The knock on the door came as he was struggling with his ass, trying in vain to find a speedy method of ridding it of the ungodly amount of cum his mother had deposited there.

"What? I'm kinda busy in here..."

"I know," came his dad's voice. "I think I got something here that might help."

He waddled over to the bathroom door, trailing a thin drizzle of cum behind him. He opened the door, peeking his head out. "Fucking stuff won't drain, it'll take me hours to get rid of it..."

His father laughed. "Yeah, you gotta learn the technique. But I think you'll find this helpful..."

Terry looked at the object his dad was holding out to him. He really WAS way down the rabbit hole... "is... is that a dildo?!"

It was short - about 4" - but thicker than what he expected a dildo to be. And - it had a large hole running through its length... what the FUCK?

His dad nodded. "Well, sorta. It's actually a plastic cast of your mom's cock, have been getting them custom-made for years. Made this one especially for you... well, if you want it."

Terry guffawed. "Jesus! You guys are serious about this thing!"

John shrugged, looking slightly embarrassed. "There ARE a lot of logistics you have to take into consideration... though, I dare say it's a bit more complicated for the ladies..."

'The ladies'... he was going to fuck - well, be fucked BY - his mom and his sister, apparently on a pretty regular basis (his mom, anyway). He'd better learn how to deal with all the 'Logistics'... He reached out and took the fat appendage. Damn, his hand couldn't even reach half its circumference...! He smiled, thinking about the original, his mom's mammoth cock, throbbing inside his body...

His dad smiled, recognizing his smile. "It was good, wasn't it?"

Terry looked up at him. "Dad, it was the greatest feeling in the world...!" He hesitated, then said, a little embarrassed: "you know, ever since I saw mom fucking you... I always remember the expression on your face. It was like you were, like you were in heaven or something..."

His dad smiled, putting his hand on his. "I was. 25 years, and every day was like this..."

They looked at each other, smiling like idiots - very HAPPY idiots. His dad sighed. "Damn, kid, I envy you... A whole new world to discover." He cocked his head. "Well, I hear your grandma's car. You'd better finish up." He put his hand on his son's. "Hey - your sister is dying to fuck you, don't let her in or we'll never get to dinner. There'll be time enough for that afterwards."

Terry's eyes opened wide with excitement. His sister was here! After years of teasing, she would finally have her way with him! He was all for it - he had spent most of his teens jacking off to pictures of his mom and sis, about fucking time he had a taste of the real thing! - but his anus was still sore from the pounding his mom gave it, and he needed some recuperation time... "I'll try, dad, but you know how she is..."

His father sighed. "Well, she IS a strong-willed girl..."

"...AND super-strong..."

"AND super-strong, right. But you've got to stand your ground." They both cocked their heads as they heard the main door open, downstairs, and the excited voice of a 21 years-old futa. "Well, she'll be here in a minute. Just remember you DO hold some power in this..."

"Power?! What sort of power?"

His dad shrugged. "Well, you'll learn. Remember: this is all about give-and-take..." there was the sound of someone running up the steps - 180 pounds of toned futa muscle, heading their way. "OK, lock it and don't open up! And that thing - it's very intuitive to use..."

Terry locked the door, and stood, listening, his hand at his back, playing with the plastic mom-cock. Did he dare push it in? It somehow seemed too... well, weird.

He heard a squeal as his sister reached the top - less a 21 year-old girl, more like an elephant in heat, he thought, amused (and a little excited). He heard two dull thuds - his grandmas' suitcases, he guessed, hitting the floor, and then a deeper thud - his sister picking up their dad and slamming him against the corridor wall. There was a short silence - some smooching, as was to be expected - and then, after a minute, the sound of his sister's voice.

"Woof!! I missed that. Hope mom's been keeping you limber, dad..."

His dad, sounding out of breath: "well, she's doing her best..."

"I bet she does, I BET she does!"

Terry smiled, recognizing the Monty Python reference. He felt his pulse quicken. Up until today, he was kept out of all those activities, only catching glimpses or sounds - he was now going to be in on this! He felt his dick stiffening a bit. Man, he wanted so much to see his sister!

"OK - where's the half-pint? Got some business with him before dinner..."

"Now, Sara - we don't have time for this, dinner is at 8, don't..."

"Relax, dad, just want to see the little fuc... err, my little brother, say hi. Don't worry about it. And you better go down and say hi to grandma. Grandpa has been getting on her nerves the whole trip, she's NOT in a good mood..."

Yeah, that would do the trick. "Seriously, Sara - he has gallons he needs to get rid off till dinner, don't go putting any more in there!" His voice faded as he went down the stairs. He heard his sister's steps coming near, then - a knock on the door.

"Hey, squirrel- you in there?"

He sat down on the tub's edge, looking at the contraption in his hand. Shit, how does he put it in?! "Go away, sis, I'm busy."

Silence, and then more knocking, stronger this time. "Come on, you little twerp! Open up!" When he didn't answer: "Got a nice present for you...!"

Yeah, he had a good idea what that present was... and he really wanted it - but after his mom, he needed some alone time. Well, his ass did, anyway.

"Seriously, sis - mom really did a number on me, I can hardly move... we'll do it after dinner, OK?"

He heard his sister snickering. "Yeah, she said you were a star - like a dream come true... seriously, squirrel, I'm not after your ass right now, open up."

Well - he WAS dying to see her, and he had no idea how to shove that thing in his butt and/or how to get rid of all the cum sloshing around in his belly... he stood up, walked to the door and opened it.

His sister was dressed in a short, bright colored summer dress that showed off her toned legs and broad shoulders. One of the top 5 women college golfers, she was in great shape - her breasts larger than their mom's, closer to their grandma's, and she also had the elder Evans's blonde hair and blue eyes. At 6 feet she cut a very impressive figure - one that gained her a large social media following (it could have been much larger, but her steadfast refusal to post any bikini pictures was not helping).

She smiled at him. "Happy birthday, dickhead!" She bent down and kissed him on his lips, her tongue flicking out briefly, peeking into his half-opened mouth. She straightened up. "God knows it took you long enough! We've all been counting the days...". She looked down at the plastic dick he was still holding in his hand. "Oh, good, I see dad gave you his cum-spigot..."

He held it up, looking at it despondently. "He actually had one made for me. It's supposed to be simple, but I don't know how to put it in..."

"That's what she said! OK, lame... but I can help you. Just let me... mmm..."

She pulled her dress over her head, revealing her buff body. She was wearing only a tiny girdle, sitting on her generous hips, which supported a light-blue silk belt that was holding her flaccid cock tight against her shapely thigh, tied with a neat bow. She smirked as she saw him look at it, wide-eyed. "Nice, right? I was thinking of buying you that graphic card you wanted, but I figured this would be more personal, you know?" She tugged at the bow, and the heavy rod came free. It was smaller than their mother's - about 6" - but even flaccid it was nice and thick, and his mouth watered at the sight of it. DAMN, he still hadn't had one in his mouth!

His sister looked at him, amused by the play of emotions on his face. Yes, her little brother was going to be FUN! The poor kid was actually drooling... she took her shaft in her hand, stroking it, and grabbed her ball sack in the other, running her fingers over the smooth skin, loving the feel of it. "Wanna take it for a ride, squirrel? We've got a little time..."

He forced himself to look away from her womanhood. "No... No, gotta get all that stuff out. Damn, she just kept going, on and on! Look at this..." he patted his belly, which was stretched out as if he had swallowed a handball ball.

His sister smiled. "Most beautiful sight in the world...!" She released her testicles and rubbed his belly, pressing it lightly to feel the liquid inside. "Man, mom must have been saving up for this... "

Terry snorted. "You'd think so, right? I fell asleep at 2AM, and she was still banging away at dad... that woman has some sort of factory down there..."

Sara laughed. "I would NOT be surprised... anyway, gimme that thing..." she reached out and he handed her the dildo. "Now, your butt is full of cum so there's really no need to lube it up... just lean on the tub with your hands, ass in the air."

He looked at her suspiciously. "You promise - no funny business, right?"

"I promise, you dweeb, I promise, relax. Com'n, ain't got all day!"

There were voices in the corridor - their grandparents, going to the guest room. He listened to his grandmother's heavy steps, the sound of her deep, husky voice talking to her husband - something about the car seats? - sending a thrill of fear and excitement through his body. He leaned forward, his hands on the white tub edge, his ass up in the air. He was very much aware of his dick growing, stiffening...

His sister noticed it, too. She slapped him on his butt. "Now, don't you get all excited, here! This is just a service mission..."

He bit his lips as he felt the dildo pushing against his puckered butthole.

"Unclench, dummy!"

He released his sphincter, feeling ashamed. "Sorry..."

"Yeah, well - it HAS been a whole hour..."

He felt his sister pushing the monstrous appendage, and he moaned as he felt it widening his tight, cum-filled tunnel. The passageway out of his body was now wide open, and the cum filling him started to drizzle out at a faster pace. He straightened up, the giant phallus feeling weird but in no way unpleasant; he suddenly felt a stab of longing, the memory of his mom's breasts pressing into his back almost overwhelming him. He leaned backwards, met with his sister's larger body, seeking her warmth. She laughed, softly, and he felt two strong arms grabbing his hips, and suddenly he found himself lifted up and pressed into her waiting body. She nibbled his ear.

"Lift your knees up..."

He raised his knees up, holding them as close as he could to his chest, and she carefully moved into the bath, standing underneath the shower head.

"Turn it on. WITHOUT boiling us alive."

He played with the lever, and managed to get a warm stream going without giving them any burns. They now stood under the streaming water, his sister holding him up, mashed against her body, as a steady drizzle of cum ran out from the hole in the middle of the mom-sized dildo in his butt. He could feel her cock stirring, stroking his bottom as it slowly grew bigger. He reached with his hand, trying to hold it, and was surprised to find that its girth had almost doubled.

"Jeez, sis - that is one serious pipe you got there!"

She snorted. "Yeah, that is what a REAL cock feels like - not that joke you guys carry around... still - it's got nothing on grandma's anaconda...!"

Terry wiggled against her body, loving the feel of her large breasts on his back. "Seriously - how does grandpa handle it? Guy is OLD!"

"Well - you could pretty much pass a truck through his butt by this point; he's been taking her for, what, 50 years now, right? But after his stroke their doctor wouldn't let him suck her off, says it's too dangerous. It's really killing him..."

Terry tried to imagine taking that monster cock for 50 years. Dear god, how the fuck was that man even WALKING? "Well, at least he gets some rest, now..."

Sara guffawed. "'Rest' my ass! I go over there for dinner, Fridays, and he's under the table for most of it, blowing me... guy's an addict. He had my cock in his mouth most of the way here, grandma almost blew a fuse - you know how hysterical she is about her car...! But he actually managed to give me 3 orgasms without spilling one drop... guy's like a super-pro."

She shook him a little. "Yeah, I think it's starting to run out. That was a very respectable load!"

He leaned back into her, enjoying the warm water running over them and his sister's luscious body around him. His hand stroked her cock, feeling the veins snaking around it. It was slippery with the cum coming out of his butthole, and it felt good. Their mom's cum, lubricating his sister cock... the thought excited him. "Yo, sis..." he half-turned his head, straining to look up at her face. "Do you think... would you mind if I did this, now, anyway? I mean, there's still time till dinner..."

She considered this. "Well, I dunno... it IS your birthday dinner, you don't wanna be late... mmm..."

He snuggled against her, loving the feeling of her breasts mashing against him. "Pretty please..."

She bit his ear lightly, laughing. "I'm messing with you, moron! I made mom swear to leave your mouth for me... been dreaming about deflowering you for fucking EONS!" She gave him a vigorous shake, spreading cum droplets all over the bathtub, and then swung him out, letting him down on the mat. She followed him, her cock swinging. "Turn around, I'll take the spigot out of your ass..."

Terry blushed. "Hmmm... well, actually..."

His sister guffawed out loud. "Oh my god, not two hours since your first butt fuck, and you're already hooked! Damn, I'm dying to see you in a month..." she pressed on his shoulders, and he got the hint, getting down on his knees in front of her, his ravenous eyes on her gorgeous cock. "Damn, I'm gonna get you all sorts of clothes - get you a nice bikini, some sexy maid outfits..."

He looked up at her, her cock suddenly forgotten. "Like HELL you are! Just because I wanna suck your cock doesn't mean I'm now some sissy, some human Barbie you can play with...!"

She patted his head. "You're a manly man, I get it, nobody's saying you're not - it'll just be for fun..."

Terry jumped up to his feet and faced her, staring up at her defiantly. She was 4" taller than him, and of course much, much stronger, but that had never stopped him from standing up to her. "I'm not kidding, sis - I'm not one of your femboys, like Joey Meltzer. And this is not some fucking stupid masculine posturing - I just don't like it!" He turned around and sat down on the toilet, his jaw jutting out. Of course, it might have looked more impressive if the plug in his butt hadn't made him sort of waddle... "You don't like this - tough titties, I'm sure mom will love to pick up any slack..."

Sara pouted at him. "Oh, you're no fun...' she raised her hands, grabbing her perfect boobs, mashing them together, a sly smile on her lips. "I'll let you play with my titties..." she extended her foot, running her toes over his knee. "Com'n, squirrel, just the occasional thong around the house..."

Terry lifted his hand, giving her the finger. Goddamit, why did she have to spoil everything?! She was still pouting, playing with her tits, her cock fully erect, swinging lazily as she moved her hands. DAMN but it looked good! SHE looked good... his mouth watered at the thought of her beautiful, thick cock in his mouth. How do you even take something like this?! He knew it wasn't the biggest, but it didn't make it any less intimidating. Fuck! He needed his sister to train him, before his grandma got her hands on him...

She still said nothing, just stood in front of him, playing with herself, one hand now fondling her large ball sack, her eyes amused, waiting him out. DAMN!

"OK, I'm ready to consider a thong every once in a while. Never outside!!"

She gave him an angelic smile. "That's nice. We'll talk about it later. Now, about that cock you were gonna suck..."

He had no illusion it was over. His sister liked having things her way, and if she wanted to sissify him, he'd need to be on his guard all the time... fuck, he'll worry about it later. Right now, there was a cock that needed sucking, and he was the man for the job!

***

Almost transfixed, he knelt back down in front of her, looking intensely at her impressive womanhood. It was "only" 8 or 9 inchesches long - shorter than their mom's - but it was crazy thick, like a beer bottle. Only instead of tapering down for easy insertion in your mouth, it had a large, purplish-pink head staring at him menacingly, daring him to go ahead, make its day...

"Wow. It's pretty massive..."

She smirked. "Told you."

"Yes you did..." He surveyed the monster in front of him, trying to work up his courage . "It's smaller than mom's", he thought "you can do it!" But even if it WAS smaller than their mother's, up close his sister's cock still looked pretty humongous...

She ruffled his hair. "Damn, you're so CUTE!" Both her hands were now on his hair, stroking it softly. "The girls are going to eat you alive in college!" Or rather, she thought, you'll be eating them... but time for that discussion later that evening. She took hold of her cock at its base with one hand, swinging it enticingly in front of his face. He leaned in and gave the thick head a quick, slurpy lick, eliciting a moan of pleasure from his sister. He looked up at her. "It really is much larger than it seemed at first... you think I'm up to it?"

Her fingers were playing in his ears, teasing him. "Only one way to find out..."

He considered it for a moment, then locked eyes with her. "I'm gonna give it a try, see what's what. Promise you'll go easy on me."

"Aw, you know I'll never hurt you, squirrel..."

"I'm serious, sis. Promise!"

She raised her hand. "Scout's honor!"

He gave her a doubtful look, then turned back to the task at hand.

Sara looked at her brother's face, his look of deep concentration, his tongue peeking out from under his top lip, and thought she was going to die. Absolutely. She had fucked quite a few people while at Duke - guys and gals - but none of them had ever elicited the reaction that her brother caused. She wanted to grab him, hold him up and push her dick deep into his butt, all the way up to his stomach, and then just hug him and smother his face with kisses for hours and hours...

His hands went up, taking hold of her meaty shaft, stroking it, feeling the thick vein running all the way on its bottom. He laughed nervously as its full weight rested in his hand.

"Damn...!" He lifted it up, marveling at its heft, and traced the purplish vein with his palms. He felt the large rod throbbing in his hands; how much blood does this beast need when aroused?! He lifted his eyes, giving his sister one last look, and moved his head forward. He brought his head level with her cock's head, and started licking. He began at the large delta where the vein dived inside the wondrous appendage, wetting it with his saliva, and then ran his tongue upwards, taking in the hard, spongy feel of the giant pink mushroom, all the way up to the slit at the top.

He was rewarded with soft moans coming from above, beyond those perky breasts hanging over his head. He felt her hands clasping his head, massaging his sides. So, he wasn't just a man-shaped hole - he could bring a futa pleasure by his actions...! "Start slow", he told himself. Her pink mushroom was huge, but it looked manageable. He took it in his mouth, his saliva immediately coating it, and started playing with it. He remembered the feeling from the few times Lara agreed to suck his own dick; she wasn't very good at it, and was too squeamish about it to try and improve, but he did get to learn what he did and didn't like.

J_Patish
J_Patish
344 Followers
12