Sweet 18 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used his tongue, swirling it around the head, licking it all around, giving special attention to the hyper-sensitive tip and underside, his lips closing and opening, massaging her shaft. Sara's moans grew louder, and her crotch started moving, slowly, making her cock move around in his mouth, circling, pressing against his tongue. He opened his mouth wider, inviting her in, and she was quick to respond, moving another inch forward, then another. She stopped just before reaching his throat, and let him get used to the feeling of her giant invader. His mouth was too full to move his tongue effectively, so he closed his lips tight around her thick meat and sucked.

"Oh, squirrel... this is so... so good! Mmm..." he felt her move, her hips fully engaged, the giant cock moving back and forth, making its way toward his throat. He felt his panic rising - it was too big! He was going to suffocate! He tried to pull back, get his mouth off her impaling rod, but her hands on his head now held him steady, she stopped moving, her cock's pulse like a dynamo inside his mouth.

"It's OK, baby, we're taking it slow... ooo, this is soooo good... you're doing great, baby, this is fucking amazing... just keep breathing through your nose, you're doing great..."

He relaxed a little. She was his sister, she won't hurt him... he just needed to relax... he took her ball sack in one hand, and started playing with it, enjoying the feeling of the large balls moving under the smooth skin. The thought hit him: he was sucking a cock! He was sucking his SISTER'S cock...! And it felt so good... his hand moved, stroking the velvety hardness of her thighs, circling around them, looking for her round, hard buttocks. Out loud he said: "OK, go on." It came out as "oh-heh, oh ow", but she didn't need any translation. She started moving her hips again, stronger now, and he felt her thick womanhood invading his throat.

He gagged, his panic rising, and he tried to move back, but she held him firmly in place with one hand, the other stroking his face. She was cooing softly at him, calming him down, though he could tell - even at his mental state at the moment - that she was anything but calm... she started fucking him in earnest, her pole sliding back and forth, in and out of his throat, going a little bit further inside him with each thrust. He got into the rhythm, grabbing a gasp of air whenever her retreating cock would allow any to pass through. His hands were now both on her magnificent ass, holding on for dear life, feeling the play of hard muscles underneath the silky skin.

He felt a heavy slap under his chin - her ballsack; as her attack on his throat intensified, and as his air intake was almost blocked by her cock, he found it harder to concentrate, but one thought was fleeting through his brain: he had a 9 " cock running through his throat... he was making gulping noises, his drool running from his mouth, and he felt his throat muscles contract and release, over and over again, milking his sister's girlmeat. Through the haze he heard her moaning, groaning with pleasure as she kept thrusting into him.

He hit her hard thighs with his hands, trying to draw her attention, but she was too far gone. He was becoming dizzy, blearily thinking of just falling over - but there was no falling for him, he was impaled on a steel shaft that filled his whole universe - and it was good, so good... He was almost out of air, he needed her to stop and pull out -

Air. You need air. Stop flailing, concentrate on those precious wisps that ARE coming through. Breath. You can stay underwater for almost a minute, no air - here you ARE getting some. Relax. You can do it. Enjoy the feeling of your sister's cock sliding in and out of your throat. I wonder what cum tastes like... I wonder how MOM's cum tastes... breath, don't forget to breathe whenever you can... I want mom back inside me... I want mom in my mouth, Sara up my ass... GOD, this feels so good...

The thrusting came to a sudden stop, the beast throbbing mightily inside of him. His sister was talking, but he couldn't make out what she was saying, and he just hugged her thighs, his head almost fused to her crotch. And then she exploded inside of him, and he felt as if his guts were being torn apart by a giant hose, unloading directly into his stomach. It was insane, it was lunacy - and he wanted it to never stop. He reached up to his throat, and could feel the giant python unloading into him, pulsating in sync with the torrents of cum streaming into him. There were splashes of cum running back up into his mouth; he could taste them, and they were... strangely delicious? He closed his lips tight, pressing them against the huge girl-cock, milking it for all he was worth. Sara's crotch was gyrating slowly, and his head moved with it, his lips holding on to the base of her cock, not letting it move an inch out of his mouth. Her hands were playing with his hair, his ears, his cheeks, and her moaning was loud enough to be heard outside the house...

He felt his panic rising up, again - but this time it was because he could feel the gushing cum fountain inside him starting to wind down. No, this couldn't end so fast! He won't LET it! He clung to her desperately, when there was loud knocking on the door.

"GoDAMMIT, Sara, I ASKED you not to do it!"

Sara's moaning grew more quite, then stopped, her stream from her hose dwindling to a trickle. Terry whimpered. He wasn't READY for it to end!

"Sara!"

They could hear her mother quietly talking, their father grunting angrily in response. Sara sighed, and patted her brother's head. "Sorry, squirrel, ride is over."

He growled: "Nothing's over till I SAY it's over!" Which, what with his mouth being filled with his sister's quickly softening but still formidable cock, came out as nothing much in particular. She tried to step towards the door, but he clung to her, mouth holding tight around her cock and hands on her buttocks, and she had to drag him with her. Laughing, she opened the door.

Their parents were standing outside, all dressed up, their dad with a severe look on his face, their mom looking slightly amused, peeking behind his shoulder. Both their jaws dropped when they saw their son and daughter.

Sara pointed at her young brother, mouth still on her, innocent eyes looking up at their parents.

"I rest my case."

Their mom started to laugh. "Oh my GOD, he's so fucking CUTE!" She put her chIn on her husband's shoulder. "Com'n, John, you can't ask a red-blooded futa to just say no to that face!"

Their father's face softened. "Oh, heck..." he looked at hIs son. "Was it good?"

Terry blinked his eyes, refusing to let go for even a moment.

Jessica was laughing hard, now. "Oh, I think we can take that as a 'yes'..." her laughter subsided, and there was now a look in her eyes that her son recognized. "Damn. Still 20 minutes till dinner, maybe I could..."

Her husband whirled on her. "Jessica!! Don't YOU start now!" He turned back to his kids. "OK, you had your fun, now wash up, get dressed and come down. 20 minutes!"

He had to pinch his wife's nipple in order to break the lust spell the sight of her son seemed to cast on her. "Come ON, you'll have almost 5 months till he goes off to college, let's just get this damn dinner over...!"

She followed him, pouting sullenly. "Yeah, but I want him NOW...!"

He hooked his hand around her waist, hugging her close. ״I know, honey. But remember: 3 courses, interspersed with your mom's insane banter, of course, and then - dessert..."

Her face lit up. She smiled at him, patting the huge bulge in her dress. "Oooh, Little Jessica LOVES dessert!"

John let her go first down the stairs. He looked back down the corridor, where the complaints coming out of the bathroom indicated that an 18 years-old teen was having his sister's cock removed from his mouth against his will. His son seemed to be taking to this life like a duck to water. He was going to be OK - IF he could just survive tonight's dinner...

12