Sweet 18 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon, dear, there's just dessert and then some talking, we'll take care of you then..."

He sat down, his hand in her lap, no doubt playing with her cock, a dumb smile on his face, and they continued with dinner.

His father and sister finally cleared everything off, and now the whole family was seated at the table, each with a glass of wine in front of them. Even Terry had one - his mom poured it herself, smiling at his surprise. She was standing up, and to his amazement pulled her flaccid cock from underneath her dress, and let it flop on the table in front of her. She smiled at Terry, lovingly, and held her glass in her hand.

"We are gathered here to celebrate a very happy occasion. My son has reached the age of 18, and has made the choice to join the clan, to become a male of the Eberhard futa."

There were murmurs around the table. Terry looked at his sister, who gave him a look of "can you believe that shit?!", but nonetheless murmured "hear, hear!" and picked up her glass.

"He has tasted the Eberhard cock, and found it good."

Jesus... they all banged their glasses on the table, as if applauding his taste in sexual appendages. He looked up at his mom, who smiled at him and raised her glass.

"May I propose a toast... to Terry, a male of the clan Eberhard!"

They all raised their glasses, tipping them towards him. "To Terry!" And drank.

It was, of course, not the first time that he had had alcohol, but it WAS the first time with his parents looking on. It was also his first taste of wine, and it wasn't particularly tasty or anything. Well, his mom did always say that every wine gets better by the second glass... will they let him have a second glass? He'd better make the best of this one...

His mom looked at her mother. "Clan mother...?"

Ursula Evans, seated at the head of the table, rose to her feet, and his mom sat down, taking her delicious-looking cock with her. His grandmother was looking at him as her hand reached down, holding up her gigantic cock. Even her large palm couldn't hold its full girth; though flaccid, it seemed to be at least 10 inches long - 10 inches of impossibly-thick meat, with thick veins running up and down its length, all the way up to the giant, dark-pink crown. Terry stared at it in disbelief, feeling a stab of panic. Are they serious?! How the fuck was he supposed to take this monster up his butt?!

He looked up at his grandmother's face, and she winked at him, her tongue sneaking out for a brief second. Oh my god, she is loving it, enjoying the panic in his eyes, feeding off his distress! Sara said he could do it, said she'd be with him every step of the way... he's gotta have faith!

The cock was now laying on the table, its unseeing slit pointing at him. He leaned back in his chair, gritting his teeth, pushing his chin forward. He won't give the old witch the satisfaction of watching him squirm! He crossed his hands on his chest, and looked up at the old woman. I'm ready for whatever you've got!

"A hundred and twenty three years ago, Elsa Eberhard came to America, fleeing persecution in the old country. Here she met her husband, Terrance, and together they had 3 girls - all futa like their mother. Thus began the clan Eberhard... not now, dear." That last aside to her husband, who was stroking her cock, his mouth stretched into a wide grin, his eyes glinting with glee. She took his hand, gently, and put it in his lap. He pouted sourly, and his daughter, seated next to him, took his hand and pulled it down into her own lap. Soon he was smiling again, his arm moving slowly under the table. Ursula sighed and continued in her sanatorian tone.

"Terrance was the loyal and loving companion who served Oma Eberhard, the father of The 3 Sisters - Monika, Petra and Lise. More than a century on, it gives me great joy to welcome his namesake into our clan."

Terry thought she didn't LOOK particularly joyous; she was always so composed, 'joy' didn't seem to be part of her personality.

"It is a sad mark of the times we live in that we had to wait an unreasonable 6 years for this..."

Terry noticed his dad tensing up, his mom putting her hand on his, as if to calm him down.

"My brother had known his mother's cock upon reaching the age of..."

His dad spoke up. "Ursula, it's a happy day - can we please just look forward? What's done is done."

Terry watched his mom bow her head in defeat. It was ON...

Ursula looked at her son-in-law coldly. "My grandson was denied the loving of his mother and sister for six long years - all because of the moronic laws of Men. I can't just ignore that."

His dad was obviously terrified, but he plowed on. "It's called 'statuary rape', and you go to jail for it. It's THE LAW, and there's a reason for it!"

His grandmother was too classy to sneer, but she came pretty close to it. "The law... I believe there's also some law against daughters fornicating with their fathers, but you don't seem to be as worried about that one...!

His dad reddened. "That's bullshit and you know it, Ursula. Consenting adults..."

The glasses and wine bottle jumped and almost fell over as his mom banged her fist on the table. "That is ENOUGH! You've both made your points - can we PLEASE just have the second toast and move on to some FUCKING SEX?!"

Her father, who was busy all that time playing with her cock, looked up, a gleam in his eye. "Did someone say 'sex'? I say it's a capital idea! About bloody time!"

* * * *

The dining room table had been there all throughout Terry's life - large, very heavy, very sturdy-looking. It had always struck him as a little out-of-place, a bit too old-times in the almost aggressively-modern setting; standing in front of it now, all cleared and ready for him, Terry began to understand. This table was built to take a lot of punishment - but was HE?

"Take your clothes off."

Is grandmother sounded impatient, but he hesitated, almost overcome with apprehension. His sister nudged him. "Com'on, squirrel - let's DO this!"

He looked briefly at his mom and dad, standing to the side, holding hands. They looked a bit apprehensive, and it didn't help his confidence, much. But - yeah, might as well get it over with...! He started taking his clothes off, and his sister collected them from him, putting them in a heap on a chair. The AC seemed to be at a particularly low temperature, and he shivered a little - not all of it from the cold.

"Turn around."

He did, a little reluctantly - and gasped as he saw his grandmother.

She had taken her Bavarian dress off, and was standing there tall and powerful, with only her high-heeled shoes on. She looked MASSIVE. Wide chest under powerful shoulders, with heavy breasts hanging down over toned, hard-looking abs. The nipples were large and dark, standing erect, showing her arousal. Her hips were wide, running down into muscular thighs. He got his first unobstructed view of her complete package, and it was mind-blowing. Her gigantic shaft was semi-erect, 11" of thick, veiny girl-meat. Her balls were huge - each the size of a small orange - the ball sack smooth and shiny. It was... well, it terrified him, but it was also magnificent. It was iconic, something to be worshipped. He was unworthy...! And, yes, he realized that he was erect as he had never been in his life, painfully so.

"Are we having fun yet?"

His sister was standing behind him, her dick nudging his butt. He leaned back, whispering: "I don't think I can do this, sis!", feeling torn between mortal fear and overwhelming lust. She patted his butt lightly.

"C'mon, don't be a pussy. She has been doing this for 50 years and nobody has died, yet..."

"Yet..."

His mother was now at his side, hugging his waist, her breasts pressing against his arm. "Don't be mean, Sara. It's a very scary sight, your first time." She leaned closer, kissing his cheek softly. "It's rough at the beginning, but once you get over it it's like nothing in the world. Your dad teases her just to make her fuck him harder..."

"Oh, c'omn, Jessica!" His dad walked in front of them, holding up his phone towards them, the camera light blinking. "You know I can't just let this kind of..."

Ursula's sharp voice cut into his diatribe. "PLEASE save this for later. I would very much like to get started. Please ready the boy."

His dad huffed sullenly but said nothing. Terry's mother came forward and stood in front of him, putting her hands on his shoulders. "OK, baby, Sara is going to lube you up. We'll both be with you, every step of the way, don't worry. It'll all be OK, it really IS an amazing experience..."

"Good lord, will you stop coddling the boy? He's 18, for God's sake!"

His grandmother was having her monster shaft lubed by her husband, who seemed to be deeply engrossed in the gargantuan task. She looked at her daughter disapprovingly. "Will you be holding his hand every time someone shoves her cock up his butt?"

His mother ignored the older futa, leaning in and kissing him deeply on his lips. At the other end, he felt his sister's fingers at his star, cold and clammy with lube, messaging the area around his opening. He hugged his mom and engaged with her tongue, the feeling of her breasts pressing against his chest, her now fully-erect cock against his own, all mingled with his sister's fingers starting to probe his opening, coaxing it gently, relaxing the tight muscles. He gasped into his mom's mouth as he felt fingers sliding in, massaging his sphincter. This... this was heaven, and he wished it could go on forever...

John Evans turned his camera towards his in-laws. Ursula smiled at him. "I hope it's fully charged - this has been 6 years in the making, it might take a while..."

John ignored the barb. The last thing he wanted was to have his vicious mother-in-law in a foul mood just as she was about to impale his son. He called out to his father-in-law: "Hey, Tom - is there something you want to tell Terry?"

Tom, hunched in front of his wife's majestic girl-cock, studiously applying coats of lube, turned his head and smiled into the camera. "I envy you, my boy... this is the most beautiful cock in the world - and you are about to experience it for the first time!" He turned his head, and kissed the shiny dark crown, smacking his lips and getting smudges of lube on them. His wife patted his head fondly.

"Thank you, dear. And I think that's enough lube. We DO want the boy to feel SOMETHING..." smiling at her little joke.

Tom Evans stood up, and sidled up to her, putting his head on her broad shoulder. "So, what am I supposed to do now? You'll be fucking the boy, the girls can't seem to let go of him... you said I'll get it after dinner!" He pouted.

His wife kissed his silver mane. "I know dear, I'm sorry... we'll see what we can do."

Terry's ass-hole was pretty well lubed up at this point, his sister standing up, studying her handiwork with a satisfied smirk. "That's it, you're good to go, bro. You can shove a small cannon up that little pucker now...!"

Jessica pulled back, reluctantly. Her cock was throbbing, erect as a pole; all she wanted now was to grab her son, hoist him on her shoulder, run up to her bedroom and fuck him senseless... but it will have to wait. This wasn't about tradition - it was about simple courtesy, honoring his grandmother. With a pang of sadness, she thought: He wouldn't be quite as tight the next time I enter him... and then she smiled, thinking of all the hours of work she will be putting in, expanding her little boy's love tunnel even further...

"Jessica!" The older futa smiled at her sweetly - or as sweetly as she was capable of; a sure sign of a request that was to follow, and Jessica immediately guessed what it was going to be.

"No, mother! I'm not taking care of dad! I promised my son I'll be with him through this, and I'm not going to instead spend it shtupping my dad!"

Ursula clicked her tongue impatiently. "You really ARE going overboard with this! Sara is with him, he'll be just fine, you're just being hysterical, and you're scaring the boy! And you know how your dad is - he's going to sulk the whole time and just ruin it for everyone! I've been waiting for this for so long, I don't want your dad dry-humping me as I mount your son!"

Jessica knew she was right. Her dad has always been a cock-addict, but over the last few years he was getting a little bit unhinged... he was hugging his wife, looking at his daughter with pleading eyes, his mouth pouting. "I'll be a good boy, sweetie... Promise!"

Jessica turned to her son, who was giggling, having his neck eaten by his sister. "Is it OK with you, sweetie? Do you mind if I fuck grandpa while we do this?"

Sara looked from over his shoulder. "Mom, don't be hysterical. I'm with him, he'll be fine! You just keep grandpa busy."

Terry squirmed as his sister's hands kneaded his buttocks. "Yeah, mom... I'll be OK, don't worry...!"

Jessica sighed. Terry was no longer a virgin, but she knew her mother's inhuman girth would be hell for his oh-so-tight butt. She had seen her mom deflower virgins, and though they all ended up begging for more, the experience was initially quite harrowing for all of them.

"Mom, maybe Sara could stretch him a bit, first - get him ready..."

Her mother tutted impatiently. "Will you stop fussing, Jessica? It will hurt him, a little - you KNOW it only makes it better, afterwards! Better think about your father - he hasn't had you inside him for almost 4 months!"

Jessica shook her head. Well, it was out of her hands. She just had to pray that the taste she had given her son earlier that day of the Eberhard cock had been enough to prepare him... She put on a bright smile and turned to her father, opening her arms wide. "OK, dad, hop on."

Ursula slapped her husband's butt playfully. "Go on, dear, your daughter will take care of you. Mommy has work to do!"

* * * *

Terry was standing, feet apart, his hands against the table, waiting. Sara was standing next to him, looking back at their grandmother. "Here she comes, squirrel..."

Terry gritted his teeth as he felt the heavy shaft slap down on his back, and two powerful hands grabbing his sides. His mom was standing on the other side, holding her father up, her cock deep inside his raised butt. She smiled at him, encouragingly, and made a thumbs-up sign with her right hand, holding his grandfather with the other. The old man was smiling vaguely, obviously too engrossed with his daughter's cock inside him to pay attention to anything else.

Ursula pushed her crotch back, letting her giant cock slide down her grandson's back, between his two delicious globes. She put the head against the tiny, cramped opening, shining with lube, and let the pre-cum dripping out of her ravenous slit lube it farther. She pushed forward, gently, the spongy head nudging at the boy's asshole. He grunted, squirming a little, but stayed in place. Good boy... his sister was leaning over the table, her hand now over his, whispering soothingly. Really, such a fuss over a simple ass-pounding... kids today were just spoiled rotten! She pulled back an inch, and pushed herself forward, putting a little more force into it this time.

She was not worried about the glaring discrepancy between her cock's size and the boy's tiny ass all. Her steely rod was driven by thigh and glute muscles rivaled by none - she could (and in her wilder youth did) drive it through a drywall, no flesh and blood muscle could withstand it for long...

The boy was grunting in pain as she pushed forward once more, half of her engorged purple head now inside. His sister was talking to him urgently, throwing worried looks up at her grandmother. His mother - her father impaled on her cock, smiling that angelic smile of his - was biting her lips. The boy's father - face hidden behind his camera-phone - was sweating profusely, the growing bulge in his pants the only sign of life. Ursula smirked. Time to put on a show for her audience!

Holding the boy's sides, her girl-cock's head still peeking into his ass hole, she lifted him up, her hard, round biceps barely registering his 145 pounds. She pulled him close to her body, her large nipples grazing his back. "Mmm... that's more like it." She purred. She lifted him slightly, and then pulled him down, not using much force, letting his body weight do most of the work. She felt her glans pushing into him, the well-lubricated shaft getting its first taste of his tunnel.

"GGGHAHAHAHA!"

The boy was screaming, his body twisting helplessly. Yes, about par for the course. Her cock was a painful experience for more experienced males - for a boy who had only been penetrated once (and that by her daughter's very average-sized cock!) it would be torture. Well, you have to begin SOMETIME... she lifted him again, and sent his body gliding back, this time giving it a little shove. It traveled farther down her womanhood, the lubrication doing it's work, as more inches slid into his ass, widening the narrow tunnel impossibly. Her breath caught in her throat at the feeling, as his sphincter contracted and released wildly, his body trying in vain to reject the monstrous invader.

The boy was crying, babbling between sobs. "Gaaahhh... no... grandma, it's too big... argh... please, please, grandma... you're killing me..."

She smiled dreamily, locking eyes with her husband who gaped back at her, happy like a baby. God, almost 50 years and she still loved him so much...! She lifted the boy a third time, then shoved him downwards lightly, this time releasing her tight hold on his sides, keeping her hands at the ready to stop him from tipping sideways. This was her favorite part; still sobbing and babbling, the boy tried to push himself upwards, trying to free himself from the impaling shaft that was tearing his insides apart. They all tried it, even the more experienced ones - jerking wildly, trying to find some leverage, trying to heav their body upwards and forward. She groaned in pleasure as she felt each and every vein on her steel-hard meat massaged in the velvety glove that was her grandson's anus. She bent her head forward, nearer to his.

"You're doing great, boy. I'm very proud of you."

She sighed as his sobbing grew stronger, begging her to let him go. Kids are so impatient... Well, her cock was nearing his colon, and she salivated at the thought of her womanhood buried inside him to the hilt. It was the best part, all 14" of her superhuman meat shaft serviced to the max... But she knew she had to take it easier on the boy. She was very well aware of her sadistic streak, of the pleasure she derived from having those pathetic males bowling their eyes out, struggling to free themselves from her steely spear; as a young futa, the screams of her prey would make her cum for hours, laughing with joy... but she no longer was that young, carefree futa who only had her pleasure to consider. She was clan mother, and this boy was key to her plans of taking clan Eberhard to its rightful place. She NEEDED to keep him happy, to show him the gifts that the futa cock could bestow on him... And, of course, there were no such considerations regarding the boy's father. She raised her head and flashed a bright smile at the man, standing on the side, diligently filming the whole time, tears running down his cheeks. Oh, yes, John - it's going to be a very long weekend!

* * * *

He KNEW it was going to be painful, but he couldn't guess just how MUCH. His mom's cock going in for the first time was 'painful'; this - his grandmother's monster impaling him, seeming to tear his ass apart - that was TORTURE. Two minutes in, he was sobbing, tears streaming down his cheeks, crying out to his mother to save him, his hands and feet flailing wildly as he tried frantically to push himself away from his grandmother, off the steely ramming rod that was slowly but surely embedding itself inside his body. His sister was talking to him, her tone calm, but he couldn't make out the words as his whole being revolved around the steely shaft on to which he was sinking, a meaty juggernaut marching purposefully forward, up into his body.