Sweet 18 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His descent slowed to a crawl and then stopped. His grandmother's hands took hold of his hips, and he felt her leaning forward, the large breasts mashing against his back, her breathing hot on his neck.

"Mmmm... You are doing very nicely, Terrance. You are milking me like a pro, keep doing that..."

His sister's hand was on his cock, which he now realized was stiff as a rock. She was squeezing it gently, two fingers playing with his balls. "You're doing fine, squirrel.The hard part is mostly over, and it IS going to be more fun..."

FUN! The word rang a bell, he knew it was a thing, but right now all he wanted was for THE PAIN to stop...! At least he was no longer sliding down... he tried to control his sobbing, his mind trying to process the alien monstrosity inside him, trying to control the rapid contractions of his anal muscles. he tried to think back to the afternoon, his mother's body covering his, her teeth holding his neck, her cock inside him feeling so good, so... so RIGHT...

"Move back, Sara. Your brother is just fine."

He felt his sister's hand letting go of his cock, and she moved back, her hand going up briefly, caressing his face. No one could help him. And there was nothing he could do to stop his futa grandmother from annihilating his innards... he tried to brace himself, trying to slow his breathing, his sobs gradually turning to moans of pain. He was panting, eyes shut tight, trying to stay in his happy place, his mom kissing his neck as her beautiful cock moved back and forth, touching him in all the right places...

He realized that the monster inside him was not moving, he was suspended in the air, held by his grandmother's hands, her cock a huge, terrifying presence inside him, throbbing and hot... He was starting to control his muscles, slowing the wild spasms, now feeling the thick veins running up and down the huge cock's girth with every contraction. The pain was still very much there, his anus stretched to impossible width, but he was beginning to accept it. Nothing seemed to be torn, he might survive this, after all...

As his sobbing grew more subdued, he looked around the room, really seeing it for the first time since the beginning of his ordeal. Sara was standing nearby, and as he looked at her beautiful face she smiled at him, making his heart feel lighter. His dad was moving slowly, his phone in front of his face, but when he looked at him he moved his head sideways, and he saw his wet cheeks. His dad smiled, lifting his hand and giving him a thumbs up.

He felt the giant cock inside him stir, and quickly sought out his mother. She was still bouncing her dad on her cock, but her eyes were fixed on him, and there now was a smile forming on her face. Her beauty almost took his breath away. If only it was her, filling his ass with her gorgeous girl-cock...He smiled at her. I will make you proud of me, mom!

He felt his grandmother's breath on his neck, again. Her deep voice was almost soft. "You are being a very good boy, Terrance. I will now place you back on the table. I believe you will enjoy this next part a little better..."

He put his hands forward as she lowered him down to the table, his buttocks held firmly by her massive pole. She placed him so that his stomach was on the edge, his rigid cock forced downwards, his feet dangling a few inches above the floor. He tensed as he felt the gigantic girl-cock start to move.

"Yes, that is a nice angle... tell me what you think of this..."

The angle was indeed a bit different from before, the monster pressing a little more downwards. She pulled back a little, slowly, then back in - and his eyes opened wide and he moaned in surprise and pleasure, as he felt her stroking that magic spot he had discovered earlier that day. His grandmother chuckled, and her hands came down on his sides, her heavy breasts stroking his back.

"Indeed... Now, hold tight. This is the fun part..."

She was now moving in earnest, pulling back a little, then pushing forward again, gaining a little more ground each time. It was painful - she was now pushing deep into his colon, and he could feel her mighty weapon slowly rearranging his insides, reshaping his innards to accommodate her. But with the pain there was also pleasure - his prostate now constantly massaged, eliciting from him small moans of pleasure. Her alien presence inside him... well, if asked to describe it he wouldn't had said it was 'normal'; it was weird as fuck, and it really defied all logic; how THE FUCK was she shoving over a foot of steel-hard meat into his intestines??! But the FEEL of it... it wasn't only the prostate, and yes, there was pain, but there was also that feeling of FULLNESS, that thing he had felt with his mother. When she pulled herself almost all the way back, his breath caught; was she pulling out?! Was she going to leave him empty? He held his breath as she held her ground, barely a few inches of her girth inside him, the large spongy head idling over his prostate, throbbing with rushing blood, sending spasms of bliss throughout his body. He felt her voluptuous body pressing down on him, using her heavenly breasts to pin him down. Her head was over his, her chin grazing his hair. She was humming quietly, the tune seemingly in sync with the throbbing of her womanhood at his entrance. What... what was she going to...

Her cock moved, gliding surely through his lube and pre-cum filled rectum, stretching it effortlessly, moving into his intestines and working its magic, plowing through them almost with ease. His jaw dropped, his brain trying to process the sensation of the monstrous anaconda snaking its way up his body. His mouth was open wide in an almost-soundless shriek. His mind barely registered the sight of his dad, leaning on the table in front of him, camera in hand, saving his expression for posterity. He tried to speak, but all that came out was a barely audible gurgling sound.

There were two bumps, almost simultaneously. He felt her enormous ball-sack slap against his own, as his grandmother's crotch bumped against his buttocks. And then there was a bump at his front, as the massive cock pushed his abs against the table.

His grandmother's cock was impaled in his body, up to the hilt.

* * * *

The slapping sound of heavy balls hitting young buttocks - and especially the adorable 'O' face her son made in reaction - sent Jessica over the top. On its own, fucking her dad wasn't all that stimulating; over 50 years of taking what was possibly the largest cock in futadom has turned his rectum into a wide-open tunnel, and there was almost no massaging of her cock to speak of. But as she bounced the old man on her womanhood, she only saw her son's face - her cute, adorable baby, whom she had initiated only a few hours ago, and who she now imagined riding her loving cock again. In her mind, it was not her father's bony ass that slapped time and again against her crotch, but her son's bubble-butt...

She had shut his crying and sobbing out of her mind. She knew all too well how painful her mother's cock was when you first experienced it; her first time taking it up her own butt was still engraved on her mind - and that was 30 years ago, when it was fairly smaller... That experience had made her try to be as gentle as she could be with those she deflowered herself, ever since. And she was all too familiar with her mother's somewhat sadistic streak... but she also knew how mind-boggling an experience it would turn out to be, once the pain and shock started to wear off.

And that time was now. Her mother, towering over her grandson's much smaller frame, was smirking smugly as the last inches of her girthy womanhood slammed into him. His eyes opened wide, his mouth a perfect 'O'... and Jessica pushed herself forcefully into her dad's bum, imagining her girl-cock slamming all the way into her son's welcoming mouth. She gave a long, guttural moan, as her cock exploded inside her father, shooting streams of cum into the old man's body. She closed her eyes and hugged him close, imagining her son's dewy eyes looking up at her, shining and full of love, as her womanhood shot load after load of her baby batter into his gullet. On the table across from her her son was moaning as his grandmother's gigantic cock picked up the pace, sliding out and back in, and the sound drove Jessica wild, her thrusts rocking her father's frail body.

Tom Evans was moaning with pain and pleasure, his daughter's muscular arms squeezing the breath out of him as her cock filled him to the brim, it's warmth like a furnace inside of him. His thin legs flailed helplessly as his own cock - inactive for many weeks - came to life and sprayed thin strings of cum on to the table in front of them. He was soon done, and could turn his full attention to the meat rod raging inside of him; it was nowhere as large as his wife's, nor were her boobs and muscles as massive, but what she lacked in size she more than made up for in energy (and loudness...). He just laid his head back, on her shoulder, and enjoyed the ride.

Jessica took almost 3 minutes to finish; by the time she was done, her cum was cascading out of Tom Evans' butthole, down her shaft, on to her ballsack and his legs, all the way down to the bare floor. She purr her head on her father's shoulder, trying to catch her breath. He turned his head and kissed her hair.

"That was lovely, Jessica. Thank you."

She nodded lightly. "Sorry I was so quick, I... well..."

He stroked her head lovingly. "Oh, it was fine, don't worry. I know you have other things on your mind. Now, let me clean you up and then I'll be out of your hair..."

As her father licked her limp dick clean, she watched her son's face. He would still wince when his grandmother's cock bottomed out, but he was no longer crying - he actually seemed more happy as the moments went by. His eyes kept losing focus, but he saw her and smiled at her, sending her heart soaring. By the time her father finally finished licking every drop of cum off of her dick and thighs, her shaft was semi-erect, and she moved over behind her husband, hugging him, nestling her growing womanhood on his back.

"This is turning out nice..." she whispered in his ear.

He moved his phone forward, and whispered back: "yup. She almost seems to be taking it easy on him,,,"

She bit his neck lightly, pushing her crotch into his ass. "Com'n, take it off, Momma wants her sugar..."

He pushed his buttocks back into her, but shook his head and whispered: "No, it'll shake the camera, I don't want to spoil the video!"

She wriggled her buttocks, pushing her by now fully erect girl-dick into the gap between his thighs. She couldn't really lift him with it - the way her mom could - but she pressed up, feeling his testicles pushing against his cute male penis. She rubbed against him, knowing his hunger for her cock would soon break up his resistance. "Com'n, tiger, let me in... You're doing this too boring, anyway, let me be your trolley, let's get some new angles... I wouldn't start pounding till we're done - promise..."

It didn't take her long, and soon his trousers were down and he was comfortably impaled on her shaft, still holding on to his phone, taking his role as chronicler very seriously. She started moving, slowly, her cock cozy and hard inside the familiar hole, supporting his weight with her hands. She circled around the table, taking in the magnificence that was Ursula Evans in action from all sides. The elderly futa smiled briefly, looking into the camera, then turned her full attention back to her grandson's ass. Jessica never liked her mother's talk of "the superior futa race" - yes, they were physically superior to males, but she didn't believe that this made them 'Superior'; but looking at her - the magnificent body, the perfect boobs, the muscular buttocks and thighs powering the mammoth cock, the cold, Nordic beauty that age had only enhanced - yes, she did seem like something out of Norse mythology...! She looked over at her daughter, sitting across the table, muscular arms crossed on the table, her chin resting on them, watching her brother intently, a half-smile playing on her beautiful face. Jessica thought that Sara had a lot of her grandmother in her; not just her look and body (including a very impressive cock, that was just starting its post-teen growth period!), but also her attitude - a certain callousness, a somewhat cruel streak. And now she was at Chapel, interning at the genetics lab, under her grandmother's direct influence...

NO!! This day was for celebration, she shouldn't be thinking about those things now! She flexed her cock, and her husband answered by squeezing his rectal muscles, sending a shudder of pleasure through her body. She kissed his neck and pushed her cock forward, eliciting a small moan. Yes, FUCK the "real" world - this weekend was for SEX!

* * * *

Terry had lost all sense of time. He had no idea how long it lasted, and at some points he could barely see, or think - all he knew was the huge body enveloping him, and the giant python ramming into him, hammering at his innards, stroking his pleasure center in minutely varying angles, keeping him in a state of drooling stupor. At some point he was picked up, the thrusting rod now slow, deliberate. He remembered looking down and gawking at the huge bulge that would appear in his belly at the end of each thrust, remembered putting his hand against his belly and marveling at the powerful shaft that kept pushing at it. And he remembered the feeling of his dick suddenly enveloped by a moist, velvety glove, the electrifying feeling of a spongy tongue playing with his manhood as a pair of strong hands held him suspended, motionless, in the air, the thick piston keeping at it, in and out. He remembered looking down, and seeing a pair of blue eyes looking up at him - his mother, his beloved mother, her mouth wrapped around his dick. At some point he came, mouth open in soundless laughter, his semen flowing into his mother's welcoming mouth - all while a throbbing cannon was going off inside of him, filling him with burst after burst of sticky goodness...

He gradually became aware of his surroundings. He was lying on the living room sofa - his back resting on some sort of plastic sheet - his belly bulging upwards, big and round. He felt huge, bloated - but also strangely empty... His butt hurt, his rectum feeling on fire - and lonely. He whimpered, frustrated. He felt a soft hand, stroking his brow, and turned his head to see his mom, crouching next to him. She smiled at him.

"You OK, sweetie? How are you feeling?"

He considered this for a moment. The pain in his bottom brought back the memory of helplessly sliding down, impaling himself on his grandmother's pole, the searing pain, the tears, the screams of anguish... and then he touched his belly, gingerly, rubbing it, feeling the thick cum sloshing inside his stomach; he smiled, remembering the unbelievable feeling of the giant girl-cock gliding in and out of him, the feeling of the thick veins against his inner walls, the feeling of completeness, of... of happiness. He looked at his mother's face, saw the slight crease in her brow that betrayed her anxiety. He smiled at her.

"I feel great, mom. It was amazing, just like you said it would be."

Her face lit up, and she leaned in, kissing him on his cheek. "Oh, baby, you don't know how happy this makes me! I was so proud of you, the way you took grandma's monster..."

He laughed out loud, happy as could be. "Wow, you really weren't kidding! That was one crazy ride!" He put his hand on her forearm. "And I really liked that thing you did... it was really - like, I've never had ... " Well, Lara Simmons had given it a half-hearted shot a couple of times, but - "yeah, it was really great, mom."

She smiled happily. "Oh, you looked so cute, I just couldn't help myself!... But it was grandma's idea, really. Right, mom?"

Ursula walked in from the dining room, patting her Bavarian dress down, looking very smug. "Indeed. I thought you deserved an extra reward, Terrance, your performance was truly outstanding. I can tell that you will make a lot of futa very, very happy..." she walked up to them and lowered her massive frame down on the sofa, making it creak in protest. She put her hand on his knee, squeezing lightly. "Of course, as your mother had no doubt taught you, the male is expected to clean the futa's womanhood once she is done, but as it was your first time you can be forgiven." She smiled her cold smile. "And, of course, your grandfather was more than happy to fill in for you."

Terry gulped. You can always count on grandma Ursula to bring you down if you felt too good about yourself... He looked fascinated at her purple mushroom, peeking out from under her dress, between her thick, powerful thighs. Good lord, she was already erect again! Damn, when you had that super-schlong, you really didn't have to worry too much about hurting other people's feelings! "Well, I guess we'll get together again on Christmas, I hope I'll be up on all that stuff by then!"

She eyed him coldly. "Nonsense. You're starting at Chapel in September, and I expect to be seeing a lot of you there."

He looked at her, puzzled. "No, I've been accepted to Northwestern, didn't mom tell you? They have one..."

She cut him off. "Don't be ridiculous, Terrance. Chapel has a perfectly fine economics program, and you'll be on a full scholarship. Of COURSE you'll be going there."

He guffawed, and looked at his mom, who returned a blank stare. What the fuck...? "Well, I dunno, I mean, Northwestern has one of the..."

"Com'n, squirrel, don't be difficult." Sara walked in, carrying a tray with glasses and a pitcher of water. "There are dozens of us, over there - we have a futa sorority, and you'll be living with us. Trust me - you're going to like it."

Terry looked at both of them, completely bewildered. What the FUCK was going on? He was on a roller-coaster, and it just wouldn't stop! But at the back of his mind, he knew that Sara was right. Spend a few years living with his sister and all those futa sisters and aunts and cousins he never even knew he had... AND - access to his grandmother's magic shaft... where exactly was the downside in this?

His grandmother watched the play of emotion on his face, and smiled inwardly. Yes, the promise of all that futa cock was quite an enticing proposition... you will indeed get a lot of it, child - but you WILL be working hard for the cause, it will be hard-earned indeed!

Jessica stroked her son's brow, pushing a lock of damp hair back up. "Don't worry about it now, baby. Drink some water and I'll take you up to bed. You have to get a lot of sleep - it's going to be a very long weekend."

The three futa looked at the bewildered young man lying helpless between them, and each of them felt the blood rushing down, pumping her engorged womanhood. A long weekend, indeed - and it was only the beginning...