Sweet and Sour Revenge for My LW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came back into the conference room and made them continue, as I now wanted to see what she's been up to. "The video marked Balcony 2 shows your wife with Jason's penis in her vagina, and Jonathan's Penis in her mouth. I'm so sorry to have to show all of this. But since they were out in public, you can use these videos if you decide to proceed with divorce and a custody fight." He played the video of my Loving Wife be split roasted by her boss and CEO. I sat there with my mouth open amazed. The same woman that would never take my cock in her mouth was being split roasted and swallowing their cum. I still found it hard to believe this could be Kim and prayed for all of this to be one huge mistake.

"David, We looked into both Jonathan Wilks and Jason Sinclair and found the following. Jonathan has been married with 4 young children for 10 years. Mr. Sinclair is also married for 25 years and had 3 adult children. It appears from the texts messages that Jonathan brought Jason into the mix after your wife said she wanted to try a threesome. It gets pretty dark here, so I'll let you read when you're ready. Take the binder and this USB with all of the files and videos. I'm sure your attorney will need both."

When I met my attorney, she was astounded by the amount of data we were able to gather and could not believe there were no signs of her adultery at home.

"She continues to put on the Loving Wife and Mother act as if things were completely normal." The attorney said we had several actions that we can pursue from the files I delivered.

She wanted time to work on all of our options and scheduled a meeting for the following week. I told her to start the paperwork for a divorce as soon as possible. I left the office with a large hole in my stomach. I knew it was over before I had these meetings, but seeing those videos had ended any hopes at reconciliation. Still confused I asked myself, 'Who was this woman?'

After the girls were in bed we sat on the couch and watched an old movie I picked out on Netflix called, Unfaithful.

"I heard this was a good movie, let's give it a chance," I said as I hit play.

Since the movie was about cheating spouses, I planed the conversation. During the movie, I told Kim that there was a girl in my office that had been hitting on me for the last few months. "Can you imagine me with another woman," I said laughing.

She looked at me with squinted eyes, "Really, who! If I catch you even thinking about being with her, I'll cut your balls off. Do you understand? You belong to me, nobody else," she said with a serious expression. Even though I tried to keep it jovial, she was not fooling around. She made it clear that she would not tolerate any cheating. I could not believe how indignant she got over this. How hypocritical could one person be. She got angry over this, while she is fucking 2 men everyday behind my back. Unreal!

"That pisses me of, David. Why didn't you tell me about her before? What's her name."?

"Kim, relax. She's an intern, a young girl that likes to flirt. I ignore her completely. What about you Kim. You're the best looking girl in your office. Are you telling me nobody flirts with you?"

"Of course not! They all know I'm married and that I would never cheat on you."

"So, in our entire marriage, you've never thought about being with another guy or did anything. I mean even a friendly kiss. You've never cheated on me baby?"

Now she was really pissed. "Are you kidding me. Did you really just ask me that? I constantly tell you how much I love you, I'm always with you, and I could never think of being with another man. You're an ass. I can't believe you asked me that."

I apologize and I agreed with her and continued to watch the movie. I smiled to myself as I thought that she should have been an actress, because she was so convincing that I even doubted myself. No wonder she was so good at her job, I thought.

After things got a little calmer, she snuggled back into my shoulder, and I felt the time was right. I picked up my phone and opened my text application and selected the photo of Kim and Jonathan kissing on the dance floor with his hand on her ass. I was looking at it when she noticed my distraction.

"What are you doing David? Why aren't you watching the movie?"

"Because what I'm looking at is more realistic?"

"What are you talking about?"

I muted the movie and showed her the photo.

She froze and tried to say something, but nothing came out. I sat there still looking at the photo and said, "Wow, that sure is one sexy kiss you're giving Jonathan."

"I can explain. Where did you get that photo?"

"When you were at dinner with your boyfriend, Greg Stanton, was at the same restaurant and saw you with that guy. He texted me to see if that was really you, or a perfect look alike. Well, it was you and he sent this over.

Moreover, I have to say, you look so sexy in that dress. I've never seen you in a dress so short or revealing. I guess you wanted to impress your boyfriend. Oh, you were going to explain this. I can't wait to hear this," I said putting the phone back on my lap.

"Baby, we had one dance and he had been drinking. When the song ended, he grabbed me and gave me that kiss. What you don't see is right after that I slapped him and made quite a scene. I would never let that happen. I did buy that dress for the business dinner, but I didn't realize how revealing it was until now. I'm so sorry."

"Oh, I get it, that can happen. And that was the only time that happened?"

I could tell she wasn't her usual confident self and said, "Yes baby, and he'll never do that again."

The movie continued and I laid back and sat quietly knowing that Kim was anxious. After a few minutes, I took my phone and opened the video of them on the couch with his hand up her skirt and started watching. She looked at me with a scared look.

"What are you looking at now?"

"Remember that night when you called me and said you had a long day, and you were back in your room and going to sleep?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"It's funny, because I got another text from Greg two hours after your call and this time it was a video. Want to see?" I said hitting the play button and clearly showed her and Jonathan kissing with his hands exploring her hidden treasures that were supposed to be for only me.

"I can't wait to hear this explanation," I said smiling. My anger was gone now, all I felt was contempt and amusement at her reactions.

"Oh My God! David! I'm so sorry. After we spoke on the phone Jonathan called and said we had to discuss an issue with one of the accounts that we were meeting in the morning. He asked me to come down to the lobby to prepare for the meeting. I can barely remember this video because I had several drinks and got a little drunk. You know what I'm like when I'm drunk.

I know the video looks bad, but nothing happened after that. I do remember going up to my room. I told him to stop, and I was happily married and left. Nothing happened, you have to believe me."

"That's part of the problem Kitten," I said emphasizing the name Kitten. I saw her blink when I said that and continued.

"The problem is that I always believed you, but you've lied to me twice in the last twenty minutes about some serious shit. Can you see this from my side? I'm alone by myself and the love of my wife is kissy face with her boss in two photos, wearing the sluttiest outfit she's ever worn? How do you think I feel baby?"

"David, I love you. That was 3 months ago, why didn't you say something sooner?"

"To be honest, I wanted to see if you would tell me yourself. I wanted to see if my wife was honest and transparent as we've always been to each other. But now I understand how things are between us. Are you lying about anything else? Are you having an affair with him? Do you love him?"

I was playing with her now and enjoying her confusion and her acting. She started sobbing and continued telling me how much she loved me.

"Kim, please stop telling me that you love me so much. I'm sure you love me, and I still love you, but that has nothing to do with these photos. I need to understand why and if there is anything else you are lying about," I said as I pressed the voice recorder on the phone without her knowledge.

"David, listen to me. Nothing happened. Yes, I guess I kissed him like you saw but that was it and each time I told him to stop. I'm not sure what Greg saw or told you, but you have to believe me."

"OK, stop crying baby. I believe you. I am confused on how you were dressed, however. I mean, you never wear anything like that for me, and you never do your hair and makeup like that either. Were you doing it for him? You didn't answer my question, Do you love him? Do you want to leave me for him, Kim? Please, I need to know the truth."

The sobbing started up again, "No David, I only love you. I never want to lose you. Nothing happened and I don't know why I dressed like that, it's so unlike me. Maybe it was because all the other women dressed that way, I wanted to look as good. I don't know, I was a little insecure I guess."

"I guess I can understand that, and it makes sense. But why didn't you tell me about Jonathan and your intimacy?"

"Since nothing really happened and I put a stop to it, I didn't want to get you upset. I mean, he's my boss and I couldn't afford to lose my job if anything happened. If anything did happen, I would have told you right away, you know that."

I kissed her and held her gently letting her cry herself out. This was just the beginning of a month long episode of playing out my revenge. We made love that night and I enjoyed her amazing skills, detached as her husband, and thinking of myself as one of her sex partners. I wasn't going to deprive myself of her body, and alert her to anything out of the ordinary. I did question her on her shaved pussy and wondered how she would respond.

"This is new. Did you shave your pussy for your boyfriend? You never did that for me when I asked you before."

"No baby don't be silly. I did it tonight hoping to spice things up and show you that I'll do anything for you. I love you baby; I belong to you honey."

Here acting was impressive but at this point I didn't care anymore. She was more passionate than ever, trying to convince me I was her only love. That continued over the next several weeks, every night. Her actress skills were at full throttle, and I just enjoyed the show.

The next morning, I did log into the cloud to see if she had any correspondence with Jonathan and of course she didn't disappoint.

"Oh my god. Somebody took photos of us at the convention and sent them to David. His friend was at the restaurant and saw me without David. I'm not sure what he knows but the video was of us kissing with your hand on my pussy, while we sat on the couch in the lobby."

"Holy Shit! Now that you mention it, I remember some guy with a phone across from us watching but I didn't think anything of it. What did David do?"

"Nothing. I convinced him nothing had happened, and I stopped you. He has no clue that I spent the night in your room. I'll convince him it was the alcohol and make it up to him. He's easy to convince. A few kisses and my pussy are all I ever need to give him."

"Be careful babe. We're on for tomorrow, I'll meet you there at 1 PM as usual."

"Can't wait to feel your big cock inside me. It's been too long. Love you, baby."

"Love you too, Kitten." That was the last message and I sat there in silence thinking about all of this.

Yes, apparently, I was the world's biggest idiot, but revenge is sweet, and I was going Scorched Earth. But I was taking my time in order to enjoy Kim's antics and see how many more lies she would tell.

The first thing I did of course was to take care of the financial situation, moving funds, closing accounts, etc. I kept the main visa card open and lowered the limit to $2,500 in order to control any damage she might do. Since Kim had no idea how upset I was, she never thought I would make any changes.

I confirmed with the Attorney that since the house was mine, prior to the marriage, that I would not have to leave the home once she was served.

Of course, I prepared the notorious email that I would eventually send out, including videos, texts messages, and photos to all of her friends, family, and work associates.

I also created duplicate 3 ring binders from my PI for Mrs. Sinclair and Mrs. Wilks, to share my pain. I would send this at the same time as everyone was being served and cases filed.

I had my attorney prepare to file public civil suits against both Jonathan her boss, and Jason, the CEO of the company. Since the company was one of the largest tech companies on the east coast, my attorney was thrilled at the CEO involvement. We were going to make them a settlement offer before we went public on how the CEO and Managers sexually harassed their employees.

We worked with Child Services Attorneys for full custody of the children and prepared the paperwork, files, and binder from the investigation.

Over the next few weeks, things seemed normal. We loved the kids, and spent time together everyday, just as normal. We went to dinner and discussed everything avoiding the large elephant in the room. I'm sure my silence about that was driving her crazy, not knowing what I was thinking had to be taxing. I decided to have some more fun with Kim and asked some questions.

"So Kim, has your boss made any moves on you since the convention? Is there anything you want to tell me?" I knew from her conversations with Jonathan that they were still meeting at the hotel daily. I wasn't sure how she could hold it together and lie so easily. It was fun to watch her react, and I can now even tell when she was going to lie.

She said calmly, "No, nothing at all. It's odd because we both act as if nothing happened. Which is the truth, nothing really happened. He's been completely professional, and we rarely even talk because we are so busy with our projects."

I just sat there with a cocky smile still amazed how the mother of my children, and the love of my life, can just lie to me so easily. I fucked her hard that night, releasing the remainder of the anger that was still coursing through my body. That night I would not take no for an answer and had her suck my cock and swallow my load. It didn't take long to get hard again, and twenty minutes later I fucked her pussy hard. I also took her ass that night and used her like the cheap lying slut she now was. I was daring her to refuse any of my desires and took full advantage of her that night. I had not kissed her pussy since she got back knowing how she fucks other men almost everyday.

"My God, David. What's gotten into you, you're a wild man tonight. I've never seen you so rough and wild. I loved it."

What a slut, I thought. I knew this would be the last time before the shit hit the fan tomorrow and I was going to take as much as I could from my soon-to be ex-whore wife.

Early the next morning before I left for work, I knew my little girls were still asleep, I fucked Kim hard, one more time and had her suck my cock for the second time in our entire marriage, before I left for the day. This time I shot my load all over her face and brutally rubbed into her hair, and then smeared it over her mouth and nose. I saw the look of shock on her face, before I turned and left her on her knees, like the cum slut she was. The anger still raged deep within me, and my thoughts continued to be dark and intense.

Papers Served:

That afternoon the Sheriff walked into the office of Tri-Com International and demanded to see Mr. Sinclair. Moments later Sheriff Clark entered Sinclair's office and handed him an envelope, "Mr. Sinclair, you've been served."

A second later he was alone in his large office holding the envelope as fear enveloped his entire body. After he read the complaint for the third time, he immediately told his secretary to have Jason come to his office.

While his secretary was making the call, Jason had just been served his complaint by the same Sheriff. He hurried over to Sinclair's office and they both stood there shocked and confused.

"What the fuck. How did this happen, Jason? If my wife finds out about this, I'll be ruined. This is your fault. You told me this slut would never give us up. You fix this Jason, or I swear I'll have you and your family destroyed. Do you understand?"

Sinclair was a man you didn't fuck with. A ruthless streetwise man that fought his way to the top of this multi-billion dollar organization and wasn't going to give it up for this slut. He would have Jonathan's balls in a jar if he didn't get this fixed. Jonathan ran out of his office and waited for the elevator to go down to the 12th floor and talk with Kim.

As he was walking down the hallway towards Kim's office, he saw the Sheriff coming the opposite way and realized he was coming from Kim's direction. He ran into her office to find her sitting at her desk with tears rolling down her face. She was crying uncontrollably and unable to speak. David had just crashed her world, just as she had destroyed his a few months ago.

It took over an hour for her to calm down enough to be able to talk, and even then, she could hardly put a sentence together.

"Kim, what the fuck happened? How did he find out about all of us?"

"What do you mean? I just got served divorce papers, what do you mean us?"

"Sinclair and I have also been served and are in a civil lawsuit for what has happened. We don't know what evidence he has but it must have been something more than those two images you saw. You need to have David back off or Sinclair will ruin us and my family. Oh my god, this is bad. This is horrible. Go to him, make him understand, do whatever need to do to stop this. Go home and figure this out. Call me tonight if you can and let me know what's happening."

Kim packed up and still shaking and drove home. The man she loved, her husband and father of her children, was going to divorce her. She didn't want a divorce and she really did love David, but somehow, she found the sexual excitement something she needed and couldn't stop. She had to have David understand, she couldn't lose him over this.

She got home to an empty house; the girls were at David's sisters house as they are every afternoon while they both worked. She called David's sister and asked if she could keep the kids overnight. She didn't ask why but of course Kathy was happy to have the girls for the night.

Kim showered, fixed her hair and makeup, and waited for David to come back from work. At 6 o'clock she heard the garage door and nervously waited for him to come into the house.

"Hi Kim, I didn't expect to see you tonight. I assumed you would be with Jonathan. Oh wait, he's married and has children, I guess that might be awkward."

"David, please let's talk," she took his hand and had him sit next to her on the couch. She looked surprisingly put together and much nicer than she normally did for him. He expected this and continued to play the game.

"David, I got served today as you already know. But do you understand that I don't want a divorce? I need you and I love you; I won't sign those papers. Jonathan means nothing to me, yes, we had sex, but it wasn't love. I just needed it and I'm so sorry. I'll never do it again, I promise."

"Oh, you promise. I guess I can trust you now so yes, I'll just forget everything, and we can go back to normal," I said with a loving smile.

Kim grabbed him and kissed him, "Thank you baby. I love you so much. I'm glad you forgive me and understand. I'll never lie to you again."

That was a surprise. I was sure she knew I was being sarcastic. I recoiled and pushed her away. "Are you fucking mad, woman! I could never trust you again. After all your lying and deceit, there is nothing left. I gave you so many chances, but you continued to lie and fuck around on me and ruin our lives. I know everything, your daily lunch meetings at the hotel with your bosses. Did you really think I would take you back after what you've been doing. Have you even thought about the damage you're doing to the girls? There's no way I can overlook this."