Sweet and Sour Revenge for My LW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you have to. And why are you going after Sinclair and Jonathan?"

"Well, your Fuck Buddies, are also you supervisor and CEO of a multi-billion dollar company. After I dump your ass, I'll need money in order to support the girls properly and seeing as how they are partly responsible for destroying our marriage and my life, I am going to bring them down as well. l intend to ruin their family, financially hurt them, and fuck them like they fucked you!"

Kim had never heard David talk this way and she's never seen him so angry and focused. The seriousness of the situation finally hit her, and she realized that she no longer had control of the situation or her husband. All she could do now was beg. So, with tears running down her face and, on her knees, she held David's legs and begged for forgiveness. David did feel sorry for her, but his rage overcame this weakness and he lifted her to the couch.

In a soothing voice David spoke to Kim as if she was a child, "Listen to me Kim. You need to pack a bag and go to your mom's house for a few nights. Get an attorney and then we can set up a meeting to discuss things. In the meantime, a word to the wise, I suggest you stay clear of Jason and Jonathan. Things are about to get horrid."

Later that night, at her mom's house, she explained that David and her had a small argument, and needed to stay with her for a few days. At 11pm, that same evening, she called Jonathan's cell. Jonathan told her to hold on and quickly linked Jason into a three-way call.

"Jason are you there?" Kim you there?

"Yes, Yes, we're here."

Sinclair started the conversation, "So Kim, did you get him to back off on the lawsuits and the divorce?"

"No, in fact he kicked me out and warned me to watch out because it's going to get ugly."

Sinclair screamed into the phone, "Jesus Christ Jonathan, what have you done? Kim, you fucking slut. I swear I will have you and Jonathan killed if my family finds out about this. I don't care what you do but make this go away."

Kim was crying, "There's nothing I can do, he's out of control and won't listen to anything I say. He's not even taking my calls or answering my texts."

Sinclair spoke, "Jonathan, you need to fix this. Set up a meeting with David, have him meet us somewhere, a bar, loud and the noisier the better. Kim, you will be there as well, and you will ask him to back off the lawsuit in front of us. If he says no, then Jonathan and I will explain how unhealthy it would be for him and his family if he doesn't back off. I have people on retainer to fix things like this, and I won't' hesitate to use them to save this from becoming a complete shit show! Jonathan, you understand what you need to do?"

"Yes, Mr. Sinclair."

"Kim, you know what you have to do, right?

"Yes Mr. Sinclair."

"Get it done and make it happen tomorrow afternoon. We don't have anytime to waste. Get a meet tomorrow." Sinclair was gone. Kim and Jonathan hung up a few minutes later contemplating the situation.

That night when David listened to the call, he wasn't surprised by their desperation and put his own plan together. As expected, the next morning Jonathan called David and requested a meeting to discuss a settlement. He said to meet him at The Yardhouse, at 6pm that evening. David agreed and was at his private investigator's office at 4PM getting wired up for the meeting with Jonathan. They were using the latest technology with Noise Cancelling Technology to focus on voice frequency to get clear audio, even in a noisy setting. The PI would also be there to film the meeting as backup to the event.

David walked in at 6:15, intentionally making them wait for him and some added time for the PI to set up his video camera location. David saw Kim and walked over to the group, "Kim, I'm surprised to see you here with your boyfriends, but I guess we know where your alliance lies. Gentleman, what can I do for you? Why are we here?"

Sinclair spoke up, "David, I'm Jason Sinclair and I requested this meeting."

"Sinclair, you look so much different in person. Those videos don't do you justice. I can't say it nice to meet you."

"Yes, that's the reason we're here. This is Jonathan Wilks."

"Jonathan, the man that's been fucking my slut wife, and ruining my marriage. I can't say it's nice to meet either of you."

Sinclair spoke, " I don't blame you for your anger. Believe me, if I were you, I don't know what I would do but that being said, we need to discuss things."

"Go ahead, what do you have in mind?" David said.

"We want you to drop the lawsuits you brought against myself, Jonathan, and the company."

"Lol, is that all? Well, No. Sorry, I can't do that. Somebody has to pay for taking away the most important thing in my life." Looking at Kim he added, "The only woman I ever loved, and the mother of my children. I can't imagine life without her." Kim started crying when she realized how she destroyed the most important things in her life.

"What will it take for you to stop all of this and take Kim back. Name your price."

"First of all, there is no amount of money in the world that you could offer me to take her back. She betrayed my love, my trust, and our children's lives for a fuck fest with you two idiots. That's never going to happen.

I will drop the civil and corporate cases under two conditions. Number 1: I want a Five Million Dollar settlement. Number 2: I want a meeting with both your wives and Kim and a full confession of what you've done. If you agree to these two stipulations, I'll drop the cases."

"Fuck you, David. I'll give $100,000 and you'll need to sign an agreement to never to discuss this with anyone." Sinclair leaned in and spoke quietly, "I can't expose my family to any of this and if they find out, David, I will kill you. Kim told us your entire daily routine and it would a simple thing to make you disappear. So, let's try again."

He was shocked when David smiled and took a sip of his drink. "Well, I can lower the amount to Four Million, but your families need to know what you've done."

Sinclair was gob smacked, "David, you're writing your own death sentence here. Think it through. Drop the charges and take Kim back. It was only an affair; we can get past this."

David took out his phone and sent two texts, opened his email, and sent the email he had set up. All the videos and images, text, and messages were now on the way to all of Kim's friends, family, work associates.

The two texts messages David sent were for the couriers that were sitting in front of Jason and Jonathon's house, waiting for their instructions. The message said, "Deliver the Package," and a few minutes later Mrs. Sinclair and Mrs. Wilks now had duplicates of the 3 ring binder with all the photos, videos, messages, phone calls, and evidence of their affair. David made sure the cover of the Sinclair Binder was a screenshot of Jason fucking Kim over the railing with that sick smile on his face. For Mrs. Wilks he arranged a screen shot of Kim taking Jason from behind with Jonathan's cock in her mouth. It did make for an impactful and exciting cover photo, Lol.

Sinclair was getting angry and yelled at David's lack of attention, "What the fuck Hunter, I'm talking to you. What do you say? Will you drop the charges?"

"My answer to you Jason, Jonathan, and my whore wife is - Go To Hell!"

Just then both Jason and Jonathan's phone started ringing. Both of their wives were on the phone. I saw Sinclair's face turn red and look at me with evil eyes. I saw Jonathan in shock and actually saw tears forming in his eyes. Kim looked at me and asked what was happening.

I answered, "Check your email in a few minutes and I think you'll understand."

Sinclair hung up with his wife and stuck his finger into my chest and screamed, "You're a dead man, Hunter. I'm going to have your throat slit and watch you die like a dog." He turned and walked out of the bar.

Jonathan looked at me and just said, "Why? Why did you do this to me?"

I was amazed that he would ask something so stupid, "Really? You've been fucking my wife, the love of my life, and mother of my twin girls, everyday, for the last 6 months, and set her up with Sinclair for three-way fuck, and you're surprised that someone might strike back? Everything I sent your lovely wife was for her benefit for her to know what a degenerate predator you are, and how you've ruined so many lives."

Kim's phone started ringing as she got calls from her sister, brother, aunt, just in a few minutes. They now had all seen the video and photos and had a lot of questions. She said she didn't know what they were talking about and then opened her email to see what I had sent. Her mouth dropped and she looked at me in anger.

"You bastard, how can you have done that to me?"

"You made it all too easy, babe. I do love you, but we're done. And after I give this audio recording from this meeting over to the police and social services, my attorney is pretty convinced that I'll have full custody of the girls, and you will be lucky if you stay out of jail. Sorry Kitten, Yes Kitten, my pet name for you that you shared with your Fuck Buddy. I know it all Princess, and you now need to pay for all of your actions."

6 months later:

In order to stay out of the public domain, Tri-Com settled the lawsuit with a 2.25 Million Dollar pay out to David Hunter. Jason Sinclair was removed as CEO and fired without severance for violating the morality clause in his contract. He lost over 10 million dollars in stock options and a 5 million dollar severance agreement all because of his desire to fuck my wife.

Sinclair is also serving a 5 year sentence for conspiracy to commit murder, along with several other charges after they investigated his business dealings. Sinclair's wife divorced him while he was in jail and crucified him financially. He will come out of jail broke, with no family, and no place to live. The news made David feel a little better and he even smiled for the first time in months.

Mrs. Wilks also divorced Jonathan leaving him no money, no place to live, child support, and half his income as alimony. He was penalized with a 1 Million dollar award from the civil trial for his part in the conspiracy, adultery, and his part in the loss of affection from David and Kim's marriage. He lost his job and was now working as a day laborer. David was still basking in his revenge when he got word of Jonathan's fate. He had to declare bankruptcy and started living under an overpass near the Day Workers pick up location. This also gave David some pleasure and he again found himself smiling more often.

Kim was sentenced to 5 years but with help from David, the sentence was reduced to 1 year house arrest and 4 years' probation for conspiracy. She lost her fight for the kids and David now has full custody. Because of the evidence and the crime, she did not do well in the divorce. The home belonged to David, so she had no place to live. She had earned as much as David, before she was fired, so there was no alimony or child support. Kim fell into a deep depression and now lives in her mother's basement. The family has turned their back on Kim for what she what she had done, which caused her to lose her visitation rights to her children. The email I sent with the video and photos attached, revealed a dark side of Kim that nobody recognized. It had the desired effect and completely destroyed Kim's family support net.

Nobody can seem to forgive Kim, including Kim herself. She is on medication because of the three suicide attempts. She has been in and out of psychiatric hospitals over the last 6 months and can't forgive herself for all the lives she helped ruin.

David now spends all of his time with the girls. Not having to work after the settlements allows him to devote his life to his children. The children haven't seen their mother since the suicide attempts but have a strong support group from David's sister and mother. The girls will be fine and not have any lasting impacts from this traumatic episode.

Revenge was sweet, but revenge would never fully heal David's wounds. He still loved Kim and forgave her but would never forget. The girls kept him busy which prevented the loneliness from overtaking him. Because of the betrayal, lies, and deceit, it would be years before David would love and trust again. It's amazing how little things can have a wide reaching impact on so many people. Be careful out there!