All Comments on 'Sweet and Spicy Horny Toads Ch. 13'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I didn't know

how I would handle the story when the threesome expanded/explored. The story was absolutely silly, but still hot. I will, at a minimum, read the next chapter.

TxRadTxRadabout 10 years agoAuthor

You know, that's one of the interesting things about being the author, you can take the story where you want or more often it goes where the characters want to go. This is the first thing I ever wrote some fifteen years ago. It might have been and may still be naive but it was never silly. Fantasies are like dreams in that they don't have to make sense to everyone, just the people who are having them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank You for Incorporating New Characters

You had milked Mark, Karen, and Sue for about all you could with just the three of them. The series had become boring.

However, I'm trying to justify their saying they weren't going to have indiscriminate sex outside the threesome and the idea that this was a "serious class" with the orgy that occurred. None of the primary threesome showed any reluctance about jumping into the orgy--whose academic purpose is yet to be revealed. Certainly, Kim had her reason for the orgy. What is it she was trying to teach?

This "chapter" feels somewhat unfinished, at best. Will Kim become a counselor at the camp? Will Mark, Karen, and Sue admit that they were "hunting"--only just not the way Kim imagined--while taking the class? Will Matt become the second "husband? Will Heather and Ashley make future appearances and, if so, how?

Oh, by the way, please quit using "probable" when you mean "probably." You've done it several times during the course of this series.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Probabilistic Quandry

TS, what I like about this series is that you are forcing me to evaluate and reevaluate my vanilla lifestyle and gauge it against your creativity.

Even when it makes me gag ..... .....Congratulations! You are doing a fine job as a writer. Challenging your readers with considering the improbable and the unpalatable. I respect and admire you for these accomplishments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5947 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...