Sweet and Strong Ch. 05

Story Info
Liam and Kaeo share dinner.
1.6k words
4.61
3.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorix
Thorix
23 Followers

Morning broke and Liam awoke. Getting up, he felt pretty good. His muscles were sore from yesterday's workout, but his head was clear. He had as shower, removed the old dressing and inspected the wound. Despite the bloody mess it was the previous evening, it was only a small cut and seemed to only be tender in the immediate region. 'Benefits of having a hard skull.' He said to himself, as he dabbed it dry and applied a fresh band-aid.

Kaeo called to check in how he was feeling. She was relieved to hear he was faring well, and excited to confirm his attendance for dinner.'

That evening, Liam knocked on Kaeo's door, a bag with a bottle of cabernet in his left hand. He could hear solid footsteps just before the door opened, to reveal Kaeo, smiling sweetly. She was wearing an apron, tied tight around her waist, amplifying her hourglass figure. 'Come in, I'm so glad you could make it.' Liam stepped into the apartment. She closed the door and placed a hand against his chest. She gently pushed him back into the door, then pressed her body against him. Liam braced himself against the impressive weight of Kaeo's body, the warmth from the contact was exciting.

'I missed you.' He said.

'I missed you, too.' She replied, as she drew Liam's head into a deep kiss, careful to avoid his injury.

She broke away a moment later and lead him to the kitchen. From behind, Liam could she was wearing small denim shorts that were beautifully filled-out by her muscled butt, and a small midriff blouse with sleeves stretched to the limit around her massive shoulders.

'I hope you like stir-fry.' She said, jogging back to the stove. 'I'm just about ready to serve.' She stirred a massive wok filled with steaming meat and vegetables.

'I have wine.' He said.

'Oh, yes! Pour me a glass, too.' Kaeo responded. 'There's a corkscrew in the second draw down and glasses in the overhead cabinet.' Liam retrieved the necessary items and got to work on the bottle as Kaeo started serving up.

'It smells amazing.' Liam remarked.

'It's one of my mother's recipes.' She said as she scooped stir-fry and rice into separate bowls. 'I hope you like it, I cooked extra. I won't have you starving that body of yours. Especially since last night's work out.'

Liam took his first bite. The meat was juicy and succulent, the vegetables were crisp and hot. Kaeo certainly had a talent for cooking. 'This is really good; do you eat this well all the time?

'Aww, Thanks. Yeah, pretty much. Stir fries are quick and easy and good for meal prep.' Kaeo sipped her wine. 'Mmmm, I like this, it's very mellow.' She gently started stroking Liam's leg with her own. 'It's so nice having a man over who knows how to treat a lady.'

Liam extended his leg closer to Kaeo. He couldn't' remember the last time a woman cooked him a meal, besides his mother of course. 'It's so nice to be treated to a meal.' The showering of affection Kaeo rained on Liam forced a smile across his face. 'You certainly know how to host and evening - Lots of good food.' Kaeo smiled back. The two of them continued to eat in relative silence, admiring each other across the dinner table. Kaeo encouraged Liam have seconds, then served herself some. After they had both had their fill, Liam moved his chair next to Kaeo and topped off both of their glasses of wine. Liam put his arm around her and played with her hair, she giggled and stroked his thigh.

They finished their wine. Liam took Kaeo's hand, led to the couch, and lay down. 'Join me.' He said. Kaeo lifted her knee over Liam and lay her body on top of him. Kaeo had said the other day she weighed seventy-five kilograms, and Liam could feel every one of them. He could feel her warmth radiating from her body almost. She crossed her arms over his chest and rested her chin on them. Their faces were only centimetres apart. They looked deeply into each other eyes.

Liam's cock hardened at the feel of Kaeo's warm body. She felt the movement in his pants, and she pressed her hips into it encouragingly.

'I love how you've built your body.' Liam said.

Kaeo giggled. 'I can tell.'

'How do you feel about it? Your body, I mean.' Liam asked.

Sometimes people gawk, sometimes people tell me I'm too big, but the truth is I know how much I worked to achieve this body and I love it. I love being big, I love seeing my muscles grow, I love being strong, I love how it feels to be strong.' She paused. 'I love that you like my body. I hope that you haven't thought I've been stringing you along. It's just that I don't like giving myself to anyone.'

'It's fine. Forgive me if I've going too fast for you.' Liam said.

Keao rolled her eyes and flashed a cheeky grin 'You're a man, it's what you're supposed to do.' Her expression softened. 'What was important was that when I pushed back, you respected that.' She corrected herself. 'Well? You respected my boundaries until I allowed you to go further.'

'Relationships, huh?'

'Urgh, I know right!' They laughed. 'I like being with you but now I need to know how you feel about our relationship?'

Liam paused, considering his response. 'Dating for most men today is wasteland. I'm not an exception. I had pretty much given up on the idea of meeting someone special. Then I got catfished by you.'

'Oh, yeah.' Kaeo remembered her profile pictures. 'I like to surprise new dates. Not sorry! I love seeing the look on their faces when they see my body for the first time.'

'Could you see the surprise on my face when we first met?' asked Liam.

'Yeah, but you were pretty cool about it. I flexed my back pretty hard as I walked to the change rooms because I wanted to show off some more. Will you tell me what you were thinking?'

'I was astounded.' Liam related the story about how he thought the overweight swimmer was his match, as well as how slim the pickings were in online dating in general. Then you climbed from the pool built like a warrior goddess. It was so unexpected I didn't know what to think, but you were sweet, and alluring and sexy. How could I say no?'

Kaeo smiled sweetly 'Whew! I've still got it.' She slid her hand up Liam's arm and cupped his shoulder. 'Though, I don't understand. You're so sweet and funny, and you have a great body. I think you're lying to me. I think you have lots of lady friends. I think you have a long, continuously updating list of young, beautiful women falling into your bed. Then you make the sweetest love to them all night, only for you to send them on their way in the morning with bittersweet farewells, because you are a charming bachelor who refuses to be tied down.'

Liam changed tack. 'You found me out. I confess; that was the man I used to be. Then two weeks ago, I met you. And now you are the only woman I want.'

Kaeo wrapped his head in her arms. 'You lie so beautifully, and I love it.' She leaned in and kissed Liam deeply. He wrapped her torso in his arms, squeezing her muscular back.

Feeling the squeeze Liam's arms had on her back sent a shiver up her spine. She broke connection with his lips 'I love your arms; you have great muscle development.'

Liam laughed 'Not as great as yours. I am a little jealous.'

Kaeo slapped his chest in mock anger 'Oh! Learn to take a compliment!' She pawed at Liam's pecs. 'You've earned it.'

'You're right, thank you.' Liam said. His nipples were hardening under Kaeo's hands. 'Please keep touching me, it feels great.' Keao smiled and bit her bottom lip. She unbuttoned Liam's shirt and revealed his chest, revealing Liam's thick chest hair.

'You know, your muscles are great and all, but I'm really crushing on your chest hair. It makes you look like a mighty beast.' She palmed his chest and stroked her fingers through his hair.

'I want to be with you, Liam but I need to know If I can trust you.'

'The first time I met you, our first date, I wasn't prepared, but you were charming and disarming. On our second date, I couldn't keep my hands off you, and the sexual chemistry was wild. On the third date, I got an appreciation of the time and dedication you have put into your body, and if it's a reflection of how you approach your life, I want you to be a part of mine. So, Kaeo, will you be my muscle-bound girlfriend?

A tear welled in Kaeo's eye, she bit her bottom lip and wiped it away, 'I'm so glad to hear you say that. I want to have you all to myself, I want to find out all about you.'

'I'd like that, tomorrow though.' He started unbuttoning her blouse. 'Tonight, I want to play with you.'

'Mmmm, what are you waiting for?' She purred, arching her back and thrusting her breasts into Liam's chest. 'Take me!' Liam pushed her upright and extricated himself from under her muscled body. Stepping off the couch, he then crouched dawn, took her arm and fireman lifted her over his shoulder. She squealed with delight as her body was hoisted across Liam's shoulders.

Thorix
Thorix
23 Followers