Timmy Becomes a Man

Story Info
Timmy spots his older, well-endowed sister In their home gym.
8.5k words
4.64
28.1k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers

This is a story about Futanari fucking their younger relative. it involves coercion and descriptions of muscular Futanari and very large female cocks. If any of this does not capture your fancy - I propose you look elsewhere for your wanking pleasure.

All characters are at least 18 years-old.

***

Alison stretched her back, slowly pulling her wide shoulders backward and then forward, and slowly lowered herself, the inclined bench cool against her sweaty skin. She took a deep breath and raised her aching arms, grabbing hold of the bar hanging above her, adjusting her grip.

"Last set, Timmy. Ready?"

"Mmmyeah..."

She smiled to herself, hearing her little brother's mumbled reply. She heard his feet shuffle behind her, felt the feathery touch of his fist on hers as he adjusted his own grip on the heavy bar. At 5'6", weighing only 140 pounds, she wasn't counting on him too much as a spotter - which was why she was only doing 340 pounds today. With Kevin, her boyfriend, spotting her, she would go as high as 380... Kevin was 6'2", 200 pounds of chiseled muscle, and he was good for anything she tasked him with; but Mr. big-time starting tight-end was away on his dumb training camp, doing pointless sprints and scrambling like in idiot - instead of helping out his girlfriend, spotting for her, wiping the sweat from her face, diving between her powerful thighs to service her like she deserved to be serviced...

She curled her lip in frustration. Kevin and his heavenly, leathery tongue were not here - all she had was her little brother, the brother who had been visibly lusting after his older sis for years... Well, it wasn't Kevin, but she WAS going to have some fun, teasing her nerdy little bro...! She flexed her pecs, making her tightly-packed breasts jump, the tiny sports bra barely able to contain them. She could almost feel her brother's eyes open wide as he greedily took the sight in, his small mouth opening, the pinkish tongue sneaking out, wetting the pink lips... she sucked her tummy in, her abs tightening into hard ridges, directing his eyes downwards, to her Lycra shorts, and to her mighty bulge... They were at home, in the small basement gym, and she didn't need to tuck anything away; and the thought of her brother's eyes focusing on her glorious mound - yes, this made her feel the dampness, the lovely dampness growing in her nether region, and a hardening of that more obvious feature...

She smiled again, hearing the sudden intake of breath behind her. Well, she'll have her fun with him soon enough - but now, time to work! Taking a deep breath she pushed the heavy bar upwards, off the rack, then brought it down to her chest, bumping it softly against her soft breasts. She held it steady for two ticks, and then - letting the air out of her lungs with a soft, steady hiss, pushed it slowly up, all the way up, till her elbows locked.

Two ticks - then down, slowly, bringing it to rest on the top of her breasts.

Two ticks - then, up again...

And down...

And up...

10 times. Completing 3 sets of 10. Not the hardest she had done - but definitely a good workout. She placed the bar on the rack with a small Clang! and spread her arms outwards, shaking her hands, feeling the delicious burn in her taut upper arms and chest. She caught the movement from the corner of her eye, and watched her brother moving around the bench to stand in front of her, his excitement showing on both his face and the small bulge in his pants.

"Wow, sis, this was amazing! 3 sets - you're getting insanely strong!"

Alison smirked, enjoying the rest and her brother's obvious arousal. She WAS getting crazy strong - she could lift weights way heavier than any 180 lb. male could - but there was one particular muscle that hasn't gotten any exercise for the last two weeks, and it was the main thing on her mind right now. She smiled sweetly at the 18 years-old virgin standing in front of her, almost giddy with excitement.

"Oh, I couldn't have done it without you, baby bro! You're the best spotter I've ever had!"

Timmy guffawed, unbelieving.

"Oh, come on! I did nothing, I had to be careful you wouldn't lift ME by mistake!"

She reached out with her hand, touching his arm lightly, noticing the way he almost jumped at her touch. "Well, it's the thought that counts. I don't really need Kevin to spot for me, either, but he does all those little things that really make me feel good..." Also some not-so-little things, but she wouldn't mention them just yet. "Like, wiping the sweat off my face, he's really good with it, so sweet..."

As she expected, he grabbed the towel off the chair next to him, holding it up enthusiastically.

"Oh, I could do...er..." Stopping, trying to hide his excitement, his tone turning nonchalant. "Sure, I could do that."

He tried to move to her side, but she spread her thighs wide, blocking him, giving him an innocent smile.

"Well, give it a shot, baby bro. I'm sure anything that jock can do you can do better...!"

She was basically channeling him, her thighs leading him towards her waiting body. He smiled uncertainly and started to lean forward, the towel raised to her face, but then he stopped and pulled back, his face darkening.

"OK, you're fucking with me, right? You're just trying to get me close, to, you know..."

Alison gave him her best wounded look.

"Oh, come ON, Timmy, I'm almost 20! I'm not going to wrestle you!"

In her younger days she loved wrestling her kid brother, trying all sorts of submission holds on him, enjoying her power over him, the way he squirmed and moaned in pain as she had her way with his body. Of course she wouldn't use her strength to torture him now! They were both adults, and there were better ways she could be having fun with his body... She batted her eyes shyly at him.

"I promise, Timmy, I'm not going to beat you up. I just miss Kevin so much, he always pampered me, like I was his princess, and I just... I just miss that feeling..."

She could see it had an effect on him, but he still stayed back, out of her reach, his eyes narrowed.

"Swear you're not going to try anything funny...?"

'Define funny, you cute little virgin!' She thought. But she said nothing, spreading her arms out, putting her hands on the bar above her, and smiled at him invitingly. He gave her one last, slightly-suspicious look, then moved forward, his legs touching the bench, and leaned forward over her sprawling torso, his hand gingerly going over her sweaty brow with the soft towel. Alison closed her eyes, smiling dreamily, and gave in to the sensation.

"Mmm, this feels so nice, Timmy... Mmm... real nice..."

Encouraged, his hand went down, wiping her flushed cheeks, following the round line of her jaw down to her chin.

"Wow, you're so gentle... mmm... Kevin always gets a little impatient, wanting to go down..."

She opened her eyes, watching the rapt look on her brother's face as his hand went down, sliding along her long, graceful neck, wiping her clean.

"Kevin couldn't wait to get down to my tits. You know how some guys have a one track mind... It's good to have my brother doing this, helping me out..."

She watched with concealed amusement as Timmy's face flushed, the play of embarrassment and desire on his face almost comical. He was sweating profusely, the sweat he was so efficiently cleaning off of her seemingly re-materializing on his own face. He hesitated, his hand now down to her pronounced pecs.

"OK... er, I think, I think that's good, I... I'd better stop now..."

She pouted at him, looking shocked.

"Stop? Are you kidding? I have a river running down between my tits, we need to dry it!"

Timmy stood up, looking as uncomfortable as she'd ever seen him, his hand hovering uncertainly above her. Significantly, though, he didn't try to back away.

"Com'n, sis, it's... You know, I don't want to touch your tits... it's... well, it's not, you know..."

Alison feigned surprise.

"Oh, seriously - we've been play-wrestling all our lives, and now you suddenly get shy with me? C'mon - it's something else, isn't it? What is it - my muscles? You're like all those guys who don't think a girl should be muscular? That it makes me too manly?"

Timmy's head was almost moving in circles, he was cringing so hard.

"No, of course not! I think you're beautiful, sis, you KNOW that! It's, well..."

Alison released her hold on the bar, and grabbed his arm. She looked at him hard.

"So, it's THIS, isn't it? It's my cock, right? You think I'm a freak, like all the girls did in kindergarten, you can't stand to be anywhere near it, can you? CAN you, Timmy?"

Her brother's eyes and mouth flew open, shocked at the accusation.

"Wha... No, Alison, you KNOW that's not true, I never thought you were a freak, I think you're beautiful, it never bothered me..."

He sneaked a look downwards, and jerked back in surprise.

"Oh! Er, Al - it's... Your... Your cock - it's showing..."

Alison kept her eyes locked with her little brother. She could feel her womanhood growing, stretching the thin Lycra, the tip breaking free. She held onto Timmy's arm, and slowly closed her thighs, bringing them to rest against the boy's legs. She spoke softly.

"You've never seen it, have you? I mean, without anything covering it..."

Timmy gulped, his eyes darting to the sides, trying to avoid her probing stare. The basement was dead quiet, and Alison imagined she could hear his heart beat. The house above was silent, though she could hear their mother's voice, talking on the phone, probably in the kitchen. If he called out she would probably come down, but Alison was pretty sure he wouldn't. She could hear him at nights, the slight creaking of his bed, and she had a pretty good guess what it was he was jerking off to...

Timmy shook his head, trying to regain control.

"Look, sis, This is inappropriate, OK? I... I don't wanna talk about it, I think... I think I should go."

Alison nodded, but held on to his arm. She moved her feet surreptitiously, placing them behind his.

"So - I'm beautiful, and NOT a freak, but the minute my cock shows up you want to run away..."

Her brother's face twitched, and for the first time he showed signs of anger.

"OK, you're fucking with me now, right? You know you're super hot, and you've got a super-hot boyfriend who loves it when you fuck him up the ass, so don't play games with me, OK? Just leggo of my arm, you promised no funny stuff, remember?"

Alison looked at him with new appreciation. It seems like her little bro had grown some balls in the year she'd been away in college! Well, that meant she could dispense with some of the bullshit... She tightened her feet's hold behind his, locking them, blocking his route of retreat. He looked at her, alarmed.

"Alison, what are you doing? You promised..."

Alison brought her second arm down, putting a finger against his lips.

"Relax, Timmy, I'm not going to beat you up. But... Don't you think it's time?"

Timmy shuddered visibly as she smiled up at him, her finger playing with his lip. His voice as he spoke was a little hoarse.

"I... I don't know what..."

Alison shook her head.

"Oh, I think you do. All the looks you've been sneaking my way... And you always really liked our wrestling matches, didn't you? You really enjoyed it when I held you from the back, didn't you? You weren't wriggling to get away - you were copping a feel, weren't you, you cute little pervert?"

She let go of his arm and gestured with her hands at her chest.

"Those two beauties..."

Her hands pointed downwards, towards her pelvis.

"And that magnificent package."

The boy's face was almost beet-red. He tried to move backwards, but her legs locked him in. She took his weak chin in her hand, and spoke, her voice a little softer.

"God knows you took your sweet time getting there, but you're legal age, now, nobody can say anything. Go ahead - take my top off..."

Timmy struggled, trying in vain to pull his face away from his sister's strong grip.

"Com'n, sis, this is... Seriously, it's not funny!"

She released his chin, and put both her hands on his hips. "You hear me laughing? Go ahead, take it off - you know you want to..." She flashed him a quick grin. "Trust me - that sight alone is worth the price of admission!"

***

Timmy shuddered as he saw her grin, his older sister's devilish grin that he knew so well, the grin that both terrified and excited him... Alison was drop-dead gorgeous, almost as beautiful as their mom, but she had that wicked streak that had made her torment him constantly, and one year away in college had not rubbed the edge off of it. She was always bigger than him, and much stronger - even before she began working out in earnest, to develop that insanely muscular body - and she liked to try various holds on him, choking him, rubbing her great beast against his helpless body... and he... god forgive him, but he grew to love it, the muscular arms wrapped around his neck, those amazing, hard-nippled breasts digging into his back, and that terrifying beer bottle-like cock sliding up and down his buttcrack...

"You're wasting time, Timmy. Just take my top off."

He started, trying to focus. This was insane, he needed to get away from her...!

"Look, sis, this is incest, we can't DO it, it's wrong!"

God, he hated how whiny he sounded! Alison shrugged, her hands sliding down his hips, the fingertips stroking the sides of his buttocks through the coarse fabric of his cargo pants.

"So? We're both adults, having adult fun." She squeezed his sides. "Go ahead, little brother, take your sister's top off."

She let go of his flanks and raised her hands up over her head, smiling that wicked little smile as she did. Man, she was so HOT, he thought - no girl that hot would ever want him! Sure, she was his sis, AND she had a cock, but - damn! Kevin would be back in a week, and he might never get this opportunity again...

Hesitantly he reached out, gingerly touching the underside of his sister's sports bra. The shiny Teal-colored Lycra was stretched to the max; she had lost a lot of body fat over the last couple of years, but she wasn't in competition-shape - not a lot of body-building competitions accepted women sporting 9-inch cocks! - and her boobs seemed to have retained a lot of their original mass, that glorious mass that he had remembered so well, rubbing into his back... A lot of her was spilling over into that Power-Girl-like boob window, squeezed inwards on her thick pecs. He glanced up to her face, still nervous, suspecting that it was all some sort of prank, but she just smiled at him encouragingly.

Timmy grabbed the hem, and started pulling it up. It was hard going - the fabric squeeshing and squeezing her unbelievable tits as he struggled to pull it up. She said nothing, allowing him to enjoy the majestic sight as it slowly revealed itself before him. He gasped in awe as the bra slid over her large, dark-pink nipples, and the heavy breasts fell against her midriff, the bottom pink-white against her tanned abs.

"Oh, wow..."

He groaned, his rock-hard dick hurting as it rubbed against his suddenly-tight pants. He pulled the bra up, over his sister's broad shoulders and smiling face, his eyes never once leaving the sight of her wondrous tits. She helped him, pulling the bra up and throwing it to the side.

"So, what do you think?"

He watched in awe for a moment, unable to speak. Those weren't GIGANTIC - a D, perhaps? He was no expert, though he knew they were smaller than their very-buxom mother's; but there was almost no sag, the bottom resting lightly on those brick-like abs, the dark nipples pointing up at him. He reached out gingerly, stopped midway, looking at his sister questioningly.

"Is it... can I..."

She laughed and took hold of his sides, pulling him closer.

"You can do anything you like, bro. Knock yourself out."

He was still hesitant, but his sister was apparently starting to run out of patience. She grabbed him roughly - one hand on his hip, the other on his back - and actually LIFTED him up a few inches in the air, then brought him down on her inclined body, his head smashing against the softness of her boobs. That was the ONLY soft thing about her body; her abs were like granite, making him feel as if his torso fell on a cobblestone pavement. But the most prominent object that met him was the huge pipe, snaking out of her bikini bottom, suddenly halfway up the way to her tits. He wriggled frantically, trying to avoid contact with it, but Alison was having none of it. The hand on his back kept him held against her, while the other took hold of his chin and forced it up. He looked sideways, unable to meet her now suddenly stern-looking gaze.

"Look at me, Timmy."

He tried to shake his head, but her grip was too strong, and he just clamped his lips defiantly. Alison was having none of that.

"Timmy, I'm in a very good mood right now, and you don't want to spoil it, right? You don't like it when I get angry, do you?"

Oh, he KNEW from long experience that he didn't! Reluctantly he looked up at her.

"That's better." Her grip on his chin disappeared, and left it resting between the twin pillows of her breasts. She smiled down at him, her hand stroking his cheek lightly.

"Timmy, you're not a little boy anymore. You're 18, and there's no reason we can't do what we've both been wanting to do for a long time."

Timmy could feel his little dick, rock-hard, resting against his sister's much larger cock, and he knew that what he was feeling was an insane thrill, a need that he couldn't deny. Still, he had to try...

"Yeah, OK, but... but you want to fuck me up the butt! I'm not gay, Alison, I don't want to do it! I just... I just DON'T!"

Alison nodded. "Sure - but, is Kevin gay? Is dad? Do I LOOK like a man?"

Well, Timmy didn't know anyone as muscular as her, but... yeah, he knew what she meant. He pushed himself up as far as she let him, and tried to reason with her.

"No, I know, but... You have Kevin, you have dad - why do you need to fuck ME?"

She snorted impatiently. "That's just it, dummy - I don't HAVE to; you're my cute little brother, and I want to taste that cute little ass, and I want YOU to feel what it's like to have a woman's cock in your ass. I mean, SOMEONE should teach you!"

He had so many more questions, but his sister was obviously done with the talking. Her tone turned brisk, brooking no argument.

"Now, lt's going to be dinner time, soon, so enough with the yakking! I want you to suck my titties while I take your pants off, and I want you to suck them GOOD, like a little brother should. Get TO it, twerp!"

He didn't care much for her use of the hated nickname, but something in her tone told him that he was better off not making anything of it. So he got to sucking, which turned out to be just as great as he dreamed it would be. He had never had a woman's nipple in his mouth before, but it felt so natural, it felt like he'd been doing it all his life. He started with the slightly-puffy areola, licking it thoroughly, then went to work on the large nipple, which seemed to fill his mouth. He teased it with his tongue, then his teeth, then started sucking on it, squeezing and sucking with his lips.

Alison seemed to enjoy it, moaning with pleasure as her fingers were busy with his pants.

"All RIGHT...! Mmmmm... That's what I'm TALKING about..."

She pushed herself and stood up, easily carrying his 150 pounds with one hand, pushing his cargo pants down his legs with the other. He moaned into her breast, his hands hugging her broad torso, as her engorged cock pushed against him, as if eager to find its way INTO him.

"OK, now - where did I leave my lube? Hang on, babe, this will take..."

"What THE HELL do you think you're doing?!?!"

J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers