Sweet and Wicked Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the last squirt was done, he brought my head down and placed his softening cock back in my mouth.

"Clean him, baby," Lizzy said.

I licked the cum from his cock head, from the shaft, even from his fat balls, all while my face was still wet and dripping from his jizz.

I tried to sit back, finally, on my heels. I yelped again as the pain from the belting kicked in.

Peter exhaled and started pulling up his pants. "Tommy," he said, "you really are..."

"I know," I said. I was a good boy.

Lizzy showed him out. When she returned I'd still hardly moved, exhausted. My pants were still off and I was a sticky, shaky mess. She helped me up and gathered my things. She told me to take a shower while she made us dinner, but gave me one final command.

"Don't wash your face," she said. "You've got a belly full of cum now, Tommy, and we shouldn't pretend you're not a cocksucker. Keep your face and mouth sticky tonight."

I could only nod, and walk gratefully to take my shower.

12