Sweet and Wicked Ch. 02

Story Info
A wild traffic stop leaves Tommy with a choice to make.
2.8k words
4.56
10.7k
9
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not a Domme," Lizzy said. We were sitting outside the Coffee Shack, discussing (quietly, for Lizzy) the night before. "I mean it's crazy."

"I'm not a sub," I said.

"Well you're kind of a sub." She checked her phone, then looked up. "Sorry. But I mean you kind of are, right? You love going down on me."

"You're delicious," I said. "Plus lots of guys like going down."

She snorted. "Okay, sure. But you came once from doing it."

"Wait," I said, "that's not fair, you were up on your hands and knees and—"

"I know, I know." She grinned and waved this away. "I love that you're like this, are you kidding? It's not just pleasing me, you just seem like you're willing to do, like anything, to please me. Or maybe, like, anyone. Which is insane, and hot, and now I'm trying to figure out why I like it so much."

"You do like control," I reminded her.

She nodded at this and sipped her latte. "You know how I don't like video games? Because they're not real? Well, this sort of feels like a video game, except..." Here she paused and looked me in the eyes. "Except I'm controlling you. For real."

I shifted in my seat, a little uncomfortable with this. "You're not controlling me, really. You can't just make me do anything."

"But that's what makes it like a game," she said. "Some levels are probably just a little harder than others, right?"

I tried again. "You wouldn't make me do anything. If you were the kind of person who would, you probably couldn't. Because I wouldn't let you."

She said nothing to this for a few seconds. Then she sat back and let a slow, mildly wicked smile take over her face. "You sucked a man's cock yesterday," she said. "That wasn't just a spanking thing. He was a complete stranger and all I had to do was whisper in your ear, and—"

"I know, I get it." I turned a little red and looked around us, but no one was paying attention.

"And then you got belted, and you went to bed with your face soaked in cum," she went on, happily and a little too loudly, "cum that you'd sucked out of another man's balls, Tommy."

At this, a pair of young women looked over at us. I tried not to notice and asked Lizzy what her point was.

"I don't have a point," she admitted. "I just liked saying it." With another big toothy smile. "But you're right, it's not like I'd get carried away with this, even though Level One turned out to be pretty damn easy..."

"Don't get any ideas," I warned.

*

For a few days things seemed to go back to normal. The only thing unusual was that Lizzy was a little rougher when I was going down on her, and hornier in general.

I was driving home from work on Friday when she called my cell.

"Let's stay in tonight," she said. "Can you stop at the store to get some fish? Unless you've already gone past?"

"Just left the office, I can stop," I said. "What fish?"

"Nothing with eyes. Up to you."

"They all had eyes," I said, but she'd already hung up.

I rolled down all the windows to enjoy the warm weather. A nice quiet night at home would be good. A nice normal night. I still wasn't sure how I felt about everything with Peter. A part of me was turned on, but another part of me wanted to just put behind us completely.

A minute later a siren wailed behind me, and lights flashed in the rearview mirror. Fuck. It was a spot where I always found myself speeding because it was an empty stretch of road without many lights, and I tended to get distracted.

The cop passed me and directed me to pull over down a quiet tree-lined side street. I did so, pulling in ahead of where he'd parked, then sent a text to Lizzy while I waited to let her know I'd been pulled over and that it might be awhile. She texted back a sad emoji and said she'd pick up the fish, and not to worry.

The cop—tall, black, bald, and muscular—took his time walking all around the car before coming up to my open window. We don't have a big police department in our town, just a handful of men and a few women, and I went to high school with at least half of them. I couldn't remember this cop's name because he'd been ahead of me a few years in school, but I still recognized him.

He asked if I knew why he'd pulled me over, and I said maybe speeding? He said he'd clocked me at twenty miles over the limit, which was reckless driving.

"There's no way," I blurted. "I mean, uh, I just don't think I was going that fast. Officer." Years ago I'd gotten a reckless driving ticket for the same reason, and it had cost me a fortune in fines and insurance.

"You can argue it in court if you like," he said. "License and registration."

I kept my mouth shut but handed him my stuff and then sat back to stew while he went back the cruiser. I didn't have the money for this. And I hadn't really been going that fast, had I? But how could I prove he was wrong? It felt like there wasn't anything I could do. And on top of that he was taking his damn sweet time writing up the citation. Plus on top of that he was wearing sunglasses even though it was past sundown now.

When he came back at last, he had not one but three tickets with him. In addition to reckless driving, he'd written me up for a busted tail light and a lapsed registration.

"Perfect," I said.

He handed me back my things, then paused as he was about to hand me the citations. "These are expensive," he said.

You think? I bit my tongue and only said, "Yeah, I guess so."

"So I'm wondering now," he said, "if a warning might be enough for you."

I looked up at him, but couldn't read his expression behind the sunglasses. I've never in my life gotten off with a warning. "It would be, yes," I said. "I mean absolutely."

He nodded, and then leaned down toward me. "So here's the thing—it's Thomas, right?"

"Tommy," I said.

"Tommy. Here's the thing. I'm on the fence about giving you a warning. I think you're probably a good guy and you'll keep the speed down, but I don't know that."

"I am a good guy," I said.

He laughed, which I took as a good sign. "I hear you. But I guess I can't really know for sure. How seriously to take you, that is."

I said I didn't understand.

He stood up straight and looked up and down the side road we'd turned down, which was totally empty. Then he put his hand down over his groin and squeezed his cock—a big cock, I could tell from the size of the squeeze.

"So Tommy," he said. "Here's what's going to happen. You can drive off right now with these tickets. Or you can do me a favor. My girl's been staying at her mom's place for a couple of weeks and I need some release, you follow me?"

I had no idea what to say, so I only stared up at him.

"I see you follow me. You can do me a favor right now, Tommy, and suck my dick and let me unload in your mouth. That doesn't mean you'll get a warning, though. I'm still considering that, if you get what I'm saying. " He laughed again, quietly. "You might end up with three citations plus a load in your belly. Just so we're clear on that."

"I don't really," I said. But I didn't know what to say with that. I didn't know what it was that I didn't really.

"I get that you're a little unsure of things, that's cool. So I'm going to put these tickets on your dash right here, Tommy, and then I'm going to walk around behind the car to the passenger door. And I'll take my time, so you can drive off if you want. No questions, just get on with your life. Understand?"

I felt incapable of moving or speaking, but somehow I nodded.

"Good. So maybe I'll see you over there in a minute," he said, with another good-natured laugh. Then he stepped away from the window and started walking behind the car.

My hand was on the gearshift and I was ready to get out of there. But I was still frozen. It wasn't that I wanted to do what he asked, or that I really thought it was a way of getting out of a couple of tickets. At least I didn't think that's what it was. It was that I felt like he expected something from me, something he thought I should be doing, and my instinct was to just do it.

He opened the passenger door and slipped inside.

"Wait," I said, finding my voice.

He shook his head, and then took off the sunglasses. He barely fit inside my car. "I think I was pretty clear just now. You had your chance. Now if you wanted to say no, it would be rude, wouldn't it?" And he began unzipping his pants.

When I said nothing, just stared down at his lap, he repeated, "Wouldn't it?"

"It would," I said, my voice almost a whisper. I watched as he slid down his pants and then his underwear, letting his long, thick black dick flop onto his thigh.

"Rude to do what?" he prompted. "I want to hear you say it, Tommy."

I was having trouble remembering what he'd even said, now. "Rude to... say no?"

"That's right. That's good. Now put that in your mouth and make me forget about my girl for a while."

He didn't have to say another word. It felt easy, somehow, easier than I ever would have believed. I knelt on my seat and put my head down, and took his soft, heavy dick in my hand, then closed my mouth around the sweet fat head.

"Ah," he said, tilting the seat back. "Damn, okay, yeah." And he put his hand on the back of my head to guide me down.

There was no chance I was going to take him all the way down, but I tried to do all the things Lizzy did that I enjoyed. I stroked the shaft while I sucked, I licked the underside of the head, and now and then I went down as far as I could so he could see how much I wanted him inside me. How much I wanted him to think I wanted him inside me, I mean. And if it was turning me on, it was only because I do like using my mouth, and because the sounds he was making, the little groans and sighs and him saying baby and that's my bitch whenever I did something he really liked, were just hot.

After ten minutes of blowing him, just when I thought he might be close to finishing, he stopped me.

"This ain't working," he said.

I let his dick fall out of my mouth but kept my head in his lap as I turned my head to look at him. I blinked a question at him.

"I'm used to my girl being naked," he said. "Naked and on all fours. I need to see some ass when I'm getting serviced, you know?"

I pushed myself up and blinked again. "You mean..."

"Nobody's around," he said. "Relax. Plus, you know, I'm a cop."

It was awkward but I somehow managed to undress completely in front seat. I nervously resumed my place in his lap, my ass up and completely visible to anyone who might have gone past.

"More arch," he demanded, as I took him back in my mouth. He'd gone a little soft but not much, and soon my mouth was full again. I did as he asked, trying to bring my stomach lower and my ass a little higher, knowing as I did so that my ass—and my asshole—were now even more perfectly framed in the window. It should have filled me with embarrassment or made me hopelessly self-conscious. But something about the pose, about the arch of my back, made me feel at ease. It felt natural.

"Damn, Tommy," he said. "You've got an ass, don't you?" He leaned forward and slid both of his big hands down the small of my back. His cock worked its way deeper into my mouth as he grabbed the cheeks of my ass, squeezing and spreading them. Before long I felt one of his fingers moving up and down the crack.

He pulled his thick, sweet black cock free of my mouth for a moment, and said, "Suck this for a second." Then he worked the middle finger of his right hand roughly between my lips, and I did my best to suck it off, swirling my tongue around it as if it were a dick. "Yeah, that's nice," he said. Then he pulled it free and immediately guided his cock back inside. He was leaking precum now, and the taste overwhelmed me as it had the night before with Peter, making me crazy to taste more. I hardly noticed as he moved his saliva-soaked finger back down the crack of my ass, and it was only when he'd slipped half the finger inside me that I was aware of what he was doing.

If it was uncomfortable at first, I didn't have any way to tell him. He worked the finger in and out of me as he rhythmically fucked my mouth, slapping the palm against my ass and lifting my butt each time he went deep.

"Fuck yeah," he said, breathing hard. I felt like a yo-yo now, pounded from both ends. The rhythm turned me on, though. Being stuffed turned me on. His dick, hot and pulsating against my tongue, turned me on. I knew that if someone else showed up now, I wouldn't stop. I would keep blowing his cock until he came, even if a whole crowd assembled outside the car to watch.

"Gonna unload now, Tommy," he said. "You're doing real good, and I'm gonna unload now."

Somehow it was the words that pushed me over the edge. I hadn't even realized I was so close, but I moaned deeply around his thrusting cock as I exploded all over the seat. He held my face in his hands as his body shook and his balls spasmed, and as I emptied myself out I took in mouthful after mouthful of him. His big hand gripped my ass and pulled me up almost out of the seat, his finger buried deep inside me as he rocked his hips into my face again and again.

I tried to catch everything that was shooting out of his throbbing dick, but the way he kept fucking my mouth caused his jizz to splash everywhere, soaking me like a wild fire hose.

When it was over, I felt like I was a little bit in shock. He pulled his soft, heavy dick free and stepped back. He zipped up his pants, while I stayed exactly as I was: nude, on my hands and knees across the front seat, my ass high and my face dripping.

"Let me just get a close-up shot of your face," he said.

I blinked and looked up, and saw that he had his phone out.

"For Lizzy," he explained. "Say hi to Lizzy now."

He showed me the phone so I could see he was recording, streaming all of this. A message at the bottom of the screen said there was one active viewer.

I shook my head, exhausted. "Hi, Lizzy," I said.

*

"Just don't be mad," she said, when I got home.

"That's your idea of a next level?" I asked. "Have you ever even played a video game?"

"Well, no," she said. "But—"

"But what?"

She bit her lip. "But it was so hot."

"You really are insane," I said, shaking my head. She was already stripping off her clothes, and then mine.

"Yeah, yeah," she said, leading me to the bathroom. As she turned on the shower, she said, "Would it help if I let you fuck me in the ass?"

I thought about it and stepped in. "It'd be a start," I said.

She giggled and grabbed the soap. Then she made an O with her mouth and said, "Fuck, Tommy. I forgot about the fish."

"You did have a movie to watch," I said.

She beamed. "I'll make it up to you, baby."

"Why do I have a feeling," I said, "that you're going to be telling me that a lot?"

She giggled again, and then turned to give me her ass.