All Comments on 'Sweet Android Ch. 03'

by Alizzia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DancingleafletDancingleafletalmost 5 years ago
Simply Wonderful

I was lucky enough to find this series yesterday, just before you posted this latest installment. What a read! This is exactly what I want to see when I visit. I love the characters, your writing style is steamy and precise, and I definitely enjoy Sam's development and the perspective you're writing under. I look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Good Read!

I just finish reading soccer mom and found your story. I have read all three and will wait patiently for your 4th. Keep up the good work. Characters are great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great writing!

I can't wait to find out what happens between Jack and Sam. Great characters. The burgeoning affection between them is sweet and the sex is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
HOLY CRAP

This! This is the stuff I've been wanting to read since reading the book "The Mad Scientist's Daughter", and after watching the film "Prometheus."

Something about the "ghost in the machine" or the budding soul of artificial intelligence falling for a human, is so mindbogglingly arousing and tickles my brain a lot. May I just recommend, for future reference and inspiration, (1) the Fallout fanfic "Peculiar" by Maiafay, in which a female survivor of the game's nuclear Holocaust gets it on with Nick Valentine, a "synth" or android character, and (2) the Prometheus fanfic "Rapt" by peresphone (yes, that IS how the author's username is spelled), which deals with the existential and identity crisis (along with all the other crises happening at he end of the Prometheus movie), and the emerging obsession that David (the android) develops for the only survivor of the movie, Elizabeth Shaw.

Anyway, I usually encounter horrible in this site, and usually I don't have a care in the world about its quality (since this IS literotica.com), but sometimes there are just absolutely, filthily, amazing ones, like this series.

I hope you write more!

-RB

LH_readsLH_readsover 3 years ago
More please

Chapter 3 was great! I see it came out in June 2019, though. I hope you've survived the year, and are still writing. Hoping for more of this series.

ContrahentContrahentabout 2 years ago

You have a fascinating universe here. I hope you can share more of it with us in the future. Thank you for what you've already shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done! I like this series a lot.

Just waiting for part 4...

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply wonderful story. I would like to see it to continue or to end, not left behind as an unendet storyline. Great written, nice backround build-up of surrounding enviroment and interesting character development of "LAI" and Sam. Could be more about Specialist Jack, but it is like in real live - personalitys doesen't come with an handbook. Keep on writing and hopefully your'e well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My compliments on the detail in descriptions of manipulations of movements describing sex in zero gravity, aas well as movements and seemingly complicated details of your characters. You're good!

peru0916@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlizzia@Alizzia
Consider supporting me at patreon.com/Alizzia. I'll be posting monthly stories there for Patrons only! ah-LIT-see-uh Professional ghostwriter. Occasional erotica scribbler.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES