All Comments on 'Sweet Android'

by Alizzia

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
stevenraystevenrayabout 5 years ago
Yes, more

I would love to hear more about what happens to Jack and Sam.

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Excellent

Excellent space tale, five stars! Yes please more of Jack's adventure with her robot.

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
PS

PS, this is a great first story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To quote Billy Idol

"Mo Mo Mo"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!

Please more. And great writing by the way, we really appreciate someone who understands how to tell a story well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOLY SHIT!!

This was so awesome. I loved everything about this. The characters are incredible, the sex is incredible, the descriptions are incredible!! You're an incredible writer overall and great at writing this sort of stuff. I would LOVE to hear more of this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Absolutely magnificent. Flawless writing (aside from a few homophone goofs) and exceptionally hot. Welcome to Lit, Alizzia. Please keep writing! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ama... wait for it...zing

I want more Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
sexy and funny

I have a sweet spot for this story, thank you and I'd be silly not to want to see more of them omg

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 5 years ago
One complaint: Names

I really dislike the use of androgynous character names, and it seems to be a "thing" here on Lit. I experienced a MASSIVE stroke a few years ago, and apparently, took a "hit" to whatever area of the brain remembers names and faces. This causes me no end of trouble in the Real World, and also while watching films or television, but is even more of an issue while reading, where there are no visual cues or clues to help in identifying which character is saying or doing what. That means that character names (as well as pronouns) are HUGELY important in helping me follow what's going on in a story. So, with the gender-neutral names of "Jack" and "Sam", even a two-character scene or story becomes difficult for me to follow. So, EVERY SINGLE TIME either of your characters' names is mentioned, My brain gets sidetracked ("Okay, WHICH one is Sam again?") if only for an instant, making it very difficult to remain "immersed" in the tale.

Other than that, I'm enjoying it immensely!

-Rei

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really great story, except for the use of Jack for the female. It's VERY distracting. Try this. Ask ten people at random if Jack and Sam sounds like a girl and a guy and listen to the responses. I loved the story but try to pick names for your characters that are easier to be identified by gender. Thank you so much for your talent and creativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlizzia@Alizzia
19 Followers
Consider supporting me at patreon.com/Alizzia. I'll be posting monthly stories there for Patrons only! ah-LIT-see-uh Professional ghostwriter. Occasional erotica scribbler.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES