Sweet Android

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alizzia
Alizzia
19 Followers

The outer door slid open. Jack detached her mag boots, triggered a thrusted, glided out into the void. All about, there was swirling, distant red and purple, save for one hemisphere, which was black and speckled. Jack made some distance from the lighthouse, beheld it. Between the long tower of the antenna array and the spin-able crew module, it looked like some sort of odd Olympic torch.

"Sam, I'm traversing to the broken tine."

"Affirmed."

"Cut power for me, now."

"Done."

"I see the broken antenna tine. Making my way there."

"Will it require replacement?"

"Looks like. I have one in the kit."

"I will file the damage log with the Company."

"I've nearly got it out. Have to grind open the socket casing." Briefly, metal dust appeared under the rotating tool blade, drifted into space. She pulled the grinder away. "It seems fine. I'll commence setting the new one."

"Jack, take care we have incoming debris from the nebula," said Sam, calm.

"What?"

"Actually, I advise finishing and returning with all haste."

"Shit," said Jack, twisting the tine into place. She turned about, saw a cloud of grey glitter fast approaching. Her thrusters flared. Halfway along the tower of the lighthouse, tiny particles began to fly about her, impossibly fast. One collided with her helm, deeply gouged the armor glass. Then, just outside the airlock, another hit her. Jack screamed.

"Jack, are you alright? I am cycling the airlock."

"Fuck!" said Jack, braking to a stop outside the transparent airlock door. She pressed a hand to one thigh. Blood drifted in globs from the opposite width of the limb. "It's my leg, Sam. Open up fucking quickly. It's so cold."

"The airlock is cycling. What's your oxygen reading?"

"Eleven percent, all of a sudden. It's hit a ventilation line," she groaned.

"I see the same. Measured breaths, now."

The outer airlock door began to open. As soon a gap showed, Jack crawled through, trailing red dots. She continued in her momentum, collided with the opposite door. "Three percent," she mumbled, tried to strip off her thruster pack and tools. She floundered, gasped, drifted immobile. "Two..."

She came back to consciousness some minute second later in the life support bay. Gripped round the waist by Sam, she watched, dazed by hypoxia, as he cut away the damaged suit leg. In her bare thigh, a red dot showed, through and through, surrounded by black and blue blotches of cold-scarring. Sam rolled up his sleeves, produced gauze from a medical kit, caught and padded away the floating blobs of red. He let the gauze float, took up an odd, yellow gun with a pointed nozzle. "This will be unpleasant," he said, stuck the end into the dot in Jack's leg.

She groaned, felt something fill and swell within the wound. Sam removed the nozzle, swiped away some excess, fleshy paste, and smoothed it over with a finger on either side. Jack lolled, pressed her nose to Sam's neck. The scent of soap filled her dizzy head. "Artificial clot. I'm sure you're familiar," said Sam, softly. "Here's for the pain." There was a soft poke. Jack felt a needle slide from her skin, go numb. "And here's for the burns." He stretched something around her thigh. It squeezed tight and soft. For a moment after, he held her tight. Tight, as if she might try and get away. Jack, clad in the tattered suit, wrapped an arm about the android.

Jack took heavy, greedy breaths. As she reoxygenated, she became aware of being carried. "Sam," she said, gaining strength. She wriggled weakly. "We must get back to work. The lighthouse has to function."

"The lighthouse keeper is in no shape to work"

"Sure I am." She wriggled some more.

"Company policy dictates crewmembers must abdicate work and recuperate for 24 hours following severe injury. I will transmit the detour notice, and lighthouse traffic will resume tomorrow."

"Fine," said Jack. "Then what are you going to do?"

"My duties will include helping you in your recuperation."

Jack huffed, slumped her shoulders, allowed herself to be carried. Thoughtfully, she felt Sam's shoulder, his wide back. Her pulse quickened. "You like to help me," she said, softly. She nuzzled the android's neck, found it soft and free of stubble.

"I do."

"Then take me to bed."

"I intend to."

With the near-weightless Jack supported in one arm, Sam swung open the crew quarters hatch. A red and magenta suffusion bloomed through the translucent floor. As Sam crossed to the bed, nebulaic colors lent weird highlights to the angles of his jaw and cheekbones. He bent, held Jack under the shoulders and legs, tucked her under the sleep webbing. Jack was merely limp, enjoyed being handled by those careful hands. She relaxed. The hand withdrew. Sam moved to leave.

"Hey," said Jack, abruptly. She looked up at Sam, frowning a little. Purple bathed his attentive face, his bare forearms. "Stay and cuddle me."

"Of course."

Gently, he removed his mag boots, joined her under the webbing. They lay abreast, shoulders touching. Sam's shoulder was nearly as wide and round as Jack's head. "How would you like me to cuddle you?" he said, quietly, turning.

"Spoon me," said Jack, turning her back to him.

"I will."

Softly, Sam tugged her close, enveloped her. A solid, warm weight. Jack felt a heavy arm settle around her belly, pull her tight in the microgravity. Inadvertently, she produced a fluttering sigh.

"Does your leg pain you?" said Sam, behind her ear.

"That's not what that sigh meant, Sam," said Jack, a little sheepish. "It means I'm fucking comfortable." She curled up, pulled the arm tight to her. She squirmed, pressed her cheek and nose to the other arm, wriggled her hips. She paused. Something was poking into her ass.

"Sam," she said, softly.

"Yes, Jack."

"I didn't know robots got hard-ons."

"My current physiological response has arisen in response to your own. You have exhibited signs of persistent sexual arousal since awaking from stasis."

Jack felt warm. She spoke softly. "What kind of signs?"

"Your nipples have been sufficiently tumescent to show through your clothing. You denied this was due to temperature imbalance."

"Say it again. Drop the clinical affect," said Jack. She pressed her face into Sam's arm, smelled the soap and salt of his skin.

"Your nipples have been hard, Jack."

"Yeah?" she said, turning. She wriggled some more, felt the cock, bent and trapped, rub against her rump. "Any other signs?"

"Your face is flushed."

"Could it be a coincidence?"

"Unlikely."

Jack turned to face Sam. "I want you to find out if I'm really aroused, Sam."

"Are you aroused, Jack?"

"Not like that. Not by asking," said Jack, rolling her eyes. "Find out manually."

"That will require me to undress you."

"You can undress me."

Sam shifted, turned so he was atop Jack. With his back to the netting and his limbs pressed to the bed, he hung above her. They didn't touch. Jack looked up at Sam, challengingly. She let her arms fall to the sides, closed her eyes while still staring at him.

First, she felt his hands at her neck, undoing the collar of what remained of the EVA suit. Then, powerfully, he took her about the waist and flipped her, back up. Jack gasped a little, kept her eyes shut. Fingers pressed into her upper back, then left. The back and arms of Jack's suit slipped away in just a few motions.

"Shit. A lot easier to take off than put on," said Jack.

"It is." Jack could feel his breath dust her bare back.

Thumbs pressed into Jack's bare lower back. She was turned over again. With efficiency, Sam stripped away the front suit panel. Jack gasped briefly at the swiftness, squirmed just a little. Her tits floated free, nipples pointed emphatically outward. She opened her eyes, again treated Sam to that challenging gaze. She was small and very bare beneath him, now clad only in the crotch and single, torn leg of the suit. Sam's eyes were set steadily upon her, crinkled about the edges.

"What do you think?"

"I believe my arousal matches your own," said Sam. He pulled a thumb over one dot of a nipple. "Yes. Fully hard."

"You can't be sure," said Jack, breathless.

"Indeed. I haven't examined you fully."

Suddenly, efficiently, Sam flipped Jack again, pulled her hips into the air, and tugged both suit and boyshorts from her bottom. Started, Jack pulled her hips back to the bed, turned about with knees together. Her bottoms hung like scraps about one foot. She looked up at Sam, quite naked. The challenge in her eyes was half replaced by something foggier.

"Well?" she asked, panting a little.

"With your permission."

"Yeah, yeah," she said.

Sam let his hand slip first from Jack's knees to her inner thighs. Then, he laid her open. Jack saw the arousal twitch in his jumpsuit, swell.

"You appear very well aroused" he said.

"Check."

Sam readied a hand.

"No, use your tongue," said Jack, pulling her knees apart. Sam nodded, bent.

Jack felt his breath, cool on her aching groin. Then, she split under his hot tongue. Pent-up girlcum dribbled and pooled about her ass. Jack groaned arched her back, but Sam pulled away.

He looked down at her, stood upon his knees, shoulder supported by the webbing, chin glistening. "You are verifiably wet."

"No shit," said Jack. She rolled up and leapt from where she lay, wrapped her arms around Sam, leaned up to kiss him. She squeezed the broad back, let, one of his thighs press to her groin. Sam allowed her a brief, deep kiss. The salt of Jack's own arousal met her tongue.

Sam pulled away from the kiss. "You desire sex," she said, throaty.

"Silly robot. Fuck yes I do," said Jack. With both hands, she pulled his head in for another kiss. This time, he reciprocated. Strong hands lifted Jack by the bottom, pulled her into the kiss. Her groin left a wet blotch on his thigh.

Fumbling, lips still fixed to his, Jack searched for the jumpsuit zipper below Sam's chin. She found it, yanked it down. She broke the kiss only to shove both hands inside and strip it away. Sam shrugged, and the suit fell around his waist. Jack cleaved to his broad, lightly-furred chest. She pressed herself to him, relished his large form against hers. She dug fingers into the double line of his lower back, squeezed him, felt his heartbeat and shallow, excited breaths.

With force, Sam briefly pushed Jack away, pulled the zipper down past his crotch. Jack gasped at the shove.

"You enjoy being handled in microgravity," stated Sam.

"Maybe," said Jack. She grasped one of Sam's hips, pulled herself to the exposed bulge of white undershorts. With one hand, she delved into the waistband, felt short fur on his lower belly and pubic bone. Then, she seized what she desired. With his thumbs, Sam pushed the shorts down to his knees, revealed Jack holding his cock.

Jack's small fingers wrapped about him, caused the heavy thing to straighten and rise. Sam groaned.

"Seems someone on the Ceres design team was a connoisseur of men," said Jack. She gave Sam a stroke. The cock twitched. A dot of precum beaded on the wide, flushed head, threatened to float away. A wicked look came into Jack's eyes. With the tip of her tongue, she licked the bead away, found it oddly sweet. The cock jumped in her hand.

Slowly, powerfully, Sam threaded the fingers of one hand through Jack's hair, gripped the back of her skull. Jack moaned, tipped her chin to him. The cockhead bobbed mere inches from her lips. With a wide grin, head still immobilized, Jack cupped, seized the hairless sac which hung close below Sam's cock. She pulled, squished the thick handful of manhood, felt the delicate contents slide within her grasp. A hoarse groan rattled the android.

"Have you cum before, Sam? Do they let Ceres-6's orgasm, before they ship you out?"

Sam held her head firmly. "We are given only memories of the sensation."

That wicked look returned to Jack. She felt her own arousal drip onto her foot. She stuck out the little point of her tongue, waggled it. Sam pushed her just a might closer, groaned. Jack delicately licked the underside of the cockhead, chased it whenever it reacted and twitched away.

"Do you like that?"

"I do, Jack."

"You can pull me closer."

He did. Jack caught him with her lips, drew in just the head. She savored the groan Sam emitted, relished the power of her teeth so near that delicate nob. She gave a few wet passes of lips and tongue.

Suddenly, Sam groaned loud. His fingers pushed hard into Jack's skull. Jack permitted three slow, languorous thrusts of her head onto Sam's cock. She hummed, face flushing, felt the soft head rub the back of her throat. She gurgled, coughed just a bit. Sam released her, hands shaking.

"Are you all right, Jack?"

Jack pulled up from Sam's hips, floated to his neck, bit the corded sinew there. "Shush. You know..." she said, kissing his throat. "That I like to be handled."

Sam pulled her up just a little higher, kissed her. Momently, he leaned over, released the sleep webbing. It retracted, and the two of them floated free. Sam seized Jack by the waist, kissed her hard on the forehead, the nose, the mouth. He pulled her farther up, kissed her neck, her collarbones, her breastbone. There, he paused at her breasts. Jack wrapped her arms about his crop-haired head, held him close. He paid a handful of kisses to each breast, then pulled each nipple into his mouth in turn. Jack felt blood flush to her chest, became exquisitely aware of the miniscule bumps of his tongue sliding over each nip and areola. She wrapped herself around him, let him play soft ministrations to each teat.

He left each nipple red from suction, wet. Softly, he blew over each. In the slightly chill air of the lighthouse, Jack shuddered from goosebumps.

"How the fuck did you learn that?"

"Ceres behavioral designers are skilled."

"Fuck they are," said jack. She pushed down on Sam's head, floated till her crotch was level with his face. A few droplets of girlcum rolled off her, floated where she had just been. There, Sam abruptly caught her, wrapped his arms over her thighs to clasp in the small of her back. Jack quivered, felt his breath on her cunt. She felt kisses patter the lines of taught muscle connecting to her pubic bone. She felt him kiss, suck the flesh just outside her sodden lips, right where the thigh touches labia.

Then, his tongue again split her down the middle, stroked over the little labia to caress the clit. Jack gasped, curled around Sam's head. She tipped her hips into him, shuddered as another lick just dipping into her before finding the precious knob. Her fingers gripped the back of his head, dug into the scalp. In response, he unclasped his hands behind her back, let her simply lie, floating. Sam held her rump cupped in his large hands, lifted to his mouth, like he was drinking from a bowl. He nibbled, sucked each of her labia in turn.

"Finger me."

She barely felt the first finger, she was so wet. She shivered at the thought, nonetheless. She shuddered at the second, felt both curl up to tickle the sopping wall of her cunt. The third stretched her, made her moan. Sam flicked her clit with his tongue. She seized his head, ground against him. She enjoyed his attempts to stay on-target, despite her bucking hips.

Then, Sam began to suck on her.

"Aw, fuck you robot," gasped Jack, rapturous. A rush of warmth sped to her clit, made everything gloriously numb in comparison. Her nipples ached, so she seized them, squeezed. Sam's three fingers wriggled futilely as her body clamped down on them, spasmed. Jack arched, tensed, gasped a strangled "fuck," as she came, thighs squeezed to Sam's head.

She released him, floated, twitching for a moment in the afterthroes of orgasm. "Hold me," she mumbled. He did, collected her and held her tight to his chest. She wrapped her legs about Sam's waist, enjoyed his warmth in contrast to her cooling sweat.

"Are you satisfied, Jack?" asked the android.

"Ugh," she mumbled, lay still.

"Good."

"Wait, no," said Jack, biting him on the shoulder. She ground against his hip bone for a moment, still exquisitely wet. Sam's cock bounced against her leg, only a little diminished in its excited girth. "I've been in stasis for too long for one orgasm to cut it."

Jack shifted down, clasped her feet around the android's buttocks. She slowly slid her slick cunt over his shaft, felt him harden completely under her. She craned her neck, kissed him.

"I do hope your leg is alright," he said, breaking the kiss.

"It's fine. Shut up and fuck me."

"Intercourse?"

"Yup."

With purpose, Sam took her by the bottom, slowly lowered her to his cock. The head just brushed her lips, became instantly slick. Slowly, gently, he lowered Jack onto him. Jack made a face.

With an excited hop, she pulled herself down, took the full extent of the android's cock. Sam hummed, throatily. Jack gasped a little. "That's more like it," she said, wiggling. Girlcum pooled around the base of Sam's member, white and clear. Jack shifted, bounced on the cock a few times, experimentally.

"Just like a real boy," she grinned. Sam's expression had grown serious. The little lines around his eyes deepened. He hummed luxuriantly whenever Jack bounced. Jack bit his lower lip, tugged. "Come on."

With a few quick motions, Sam flipped her back, tits-up, parallel to his hips. He seized her by the waist, pulled her away, thrust. There was a soft, wet sound. Jack groaned. Sam repeated, slowly, pulled himself and Jack together again and again. Jack let a hand slide to her clit, felt her lips parting for the android's thrusts, just below. She rubbed, watched Sam's body curl and flex with every thrust.

"You can go faster, Sam..."

He did. Jack moaned, aroused by the quick, wet thump of Sam's hips against her bottom. She hung there in space, slid side to side in space by strong hands at her hips. Every time Sam filled her up, she exhaled, shallow.

"Jack."

"Uh, Sam, don't fucking stop." The android was palpable inside her as she began to clench around him.

"Jack, really, its quite important."

"Let me cum fi-"

There was a weird rush in Jack's ears. They turned suddenly sideways in space, abruptly thumped to the edge of the bed. Jack lay there for a moment, legs splayed, irritated. "The spin, Jack," said Sam, where he had landed beside her.

"Yeah," said Jack, climbing atop him. She straddled his hips, picked up his cock to touch her dripping lips. "Whatever," she said, sliding atop him. She hummed. The already-girthy cock felt even more substantial, in gravity. She gave a few bounced, ground for a moment, watched the android's eyes flutter. Jack spread her fingers on the broad chest before her, dug in a little. She started to bounce.

"You are a lot like a real boy, Sam," she said, savoring every impact against her clit and mons. She bounced faster. "You feel nice and warm, and hard. Good replication," she said, leaning forward over him, grinding. Their chests touched. Jack bit his neck, heard his breath speed up. She extended the angle of her bend legs, a bit, invited Sam to contribute to the fucking. He did. Jack shook, exhaled with every wet impact, slipped her hand between her legs, again. "Good energy, good attitude." She gasped. "Knows how to please a girl." She kissed him, moaned into his mouth. Her thighs began to shake. Her fingers fanned. Sam's thrusts became more powerful as he competed with the clenching walls of her cunt. Jack shuddered, came.

"I am," said Sam, panting as Jack gripped him, trembling on his now-still cock. "Glad you are satisfied."

"Wait," said Jack, sitting up. Her hair was a sweated mess.

"We have to see," she said, panting, creeping down to the android's throbbing member. "If they replicated everything." Her mouth closed around him. Sam shook, stretched one arm overhead. The other gripped the back of Jack's head, softly. She bobbed there, took great, wet strokes with engorged lips.

Alizzia
Alizzia
19 Followers