All Comments on 'Sweet as Sugar Ch. 01'

by The Fantasizer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story

5 stars plus, great use of detail to keep the reader interested, but needs to continue letting the reader know how the wife accepted their love and how do they continue their love affair. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just a Wonderful Love Story

This is one of the best love stories on this site. My only suggestion would be for Ashley and Jill to get involved with each other and then pull the three in. It is petty well established that Jill and Ashley already care for each other.

Although you could use a little editing, you have a real gift for developing a story.

The FantasizerThe Fantasizerover 4 years agoAuthor
Part 2 has been submitted

Sorry, I noticed there are a couple of typos. I will fix those soon. I proofread and ran the story through Grammarly and they somehow got missed. I just wanted to get these stories out, because they revolve around this time of year. I have been working on these for a while and it was time to deliver them.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
So excited

I am so pleased you have started this wonderful story again. Please do not keep us waiting for more.

Sadly, I do know what some of these feelings are like, you describe them well.

In my case it was a first cousin, I was 14, she 13. My mother and hers were sisters and they visited each other weekly. Julie and I left to our devices experimented and played. It was more than what we could imagine. We were intimate. Whenever we meet, home, functions, Christmas, New Years, we managed to frantically couple, clothes on. We never saw each other nude.

Lasted 18 months before we were caught.. There was a huge falling out. Her parents moved away to another part of the state. Life moved on we both married and had kids, and we never saw each other again for 40 years. I always remembered her throughout that time, never forgot her.

Then as family members especially parents died, we finally met again at the funeral of her mother.

She cut me dead, would not look at me or talk to me.

I was devastated, neither of our partners could understand what was going on especially since she spoke to all other family members. How could I tell my wife?

The same thing happened when my mother died, She and her family attended the funeral, but again, no communication. I again was devastated.

Despite trying she refuses to have anything to do with me.

It is all just so sad.

So yes I know feelings and you describe them well.

I enjoy your stories, plus some others on this page it brings back memories I never want to lose.

We done author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, Wargamer hates cheating wives, but he's perfectly okay with cheating husbands. How hypocritical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Fantasizer@The Fantasizer
I am into healthy discussions of erotica and fantasy. I would appreciate any feedback -- positive or negative -- about my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES