Sweet as Sugar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Ashley) - "I didn't have a choice. We were defeated. We were surrounded. That was our Waterloo."

(Jim) - "That's why I hate that event so much."

(Ashley) - "It doesn't have to be that way anymore."

"Huh?" I questioned with a contorted face.

"Let's go exorcise those demons. I'm going this year. Let's go have some fun."

"What about Jill?" I asked wondering how my wife would feel about these thoughts.

"You leave her to me. She has to be there anyway. I'll get her to join us."

"Really?" I rhetorically asked mockingly.

"Really," she nodded and affirmed in return in one of those famously overt female expressions.

(Jim) - "OK. You know we have the tickets. I've had to go for the past 12 years."

I could see her wiggling her ass, "My butt hurts a little bit after that., but it feels good too<" she giggled. "Let's go take a shower." Ash got up and headed into the bathroom, "Come on."

I followed her into the shower where we deftly washed ourselves and one another. We hadn't done that in a long time, but it felt so comfortable, so right. I especially washed her pretty ass thoroughly, like I owned it, like it belonged to me. You probably think that we extended our dalliance into another round, but we didn't. Ash needed to pick up JJ from school at 3pm.

After drying ourselves, Ash put the bodacious, denim blue outfit back on that she had arrived in and then we carried on making out. Ashley soon unceremoniously announced, "I need to get out of here. I have to run a couple of errands before I go pick JJ up at school."

Understanding, but disappointed, I asked her, "I need you to wait here for a moment. I'll be right back."

I headed downstairs to one of my hidden safes. In mentoring me through the years, Big told me to keep $50,000 stashed away, and with other financial instruments, because you never know what's going to happen. He said to increase it according to inflation every year. I followed that advice to a T because he said it to me in a deadly serious manner every once in a while making sure I was squared away.

I opened the safe and pulled out ten $100 bills and headed back up to the guest room where Ash was putting the finishing touches on freshening herself up. I reached into the pocket of my jeans, pulled out the money, and reached out to hand it to Ashley, "Here."

"I don't need your money Jimmy," she shook her head.

I took her hand and curled the money into it, "I want you to buy yourself something nice."

"Jimmy... I don't want you throwing money at me like I'm a kept woman," she protested.

"You need it to get ready for the party if you really wanna go and I want you to have it,"

'Uhhhhh," she fussed in an exaggerated manner.

"And I'm going to start making sure that you are taken care of..." I nodded in affirmation. "You deserve nice things and you're special to me and I need to make sure you are taken care of... It's important to me." I stepped forward and embraced her wholly. We enjoyed the feeling of this union. There was one more lingering kiss and it was time for the lovely creature to make her exit.

I opened the door to the room and she sashayed past me, down the steps as I followed, and back out the door from whence she came. Quickly, she got in her car, fired up the engine, backed up and turned around in the driveway and then she was gone. I missed her already. I tried not to get too excited about the thoughts of the Heart Ball, but I knew it was going to be interesting.

I resumed my day awaiting the arrival of my wife and daughter. If Jill asked about my day, I would tell her that I was just chillin'.

(to be continued...)

12